• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:11
CEST 10:11
KST 17:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)73Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup Back to SC2 after 14 years - Protoss CTRL groups?
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Dating: How's your luck? Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7933 users

Newbie Student Mafia XI - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 12 2015 16:04 GMT
#325
On June 13 2015 01:02 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2015 00:22 Rels wrote:
Alright ruxxar I was unsure how to read you. But with this post I now believe you're a super excited townie. I too believe that we should not let mafia the ability to stay silent.

So. What do you think of plants first and only post ?


I can't really get a read on him from that one post.

He should participate more if his goal is to help town!

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. The people that are the most suspicious to me are geript and Plants right now. Plants can easily be cleared if he posts more though and shows his intentions but geript seems to be forcing a read right now.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 12 2015 16:08 GMT
#331
On June 13 2015 01:05 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2015 01:03 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 13 2015 01:01 batsnacks wrote:
On June 13 2015 00:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 13 2015 00:49 batsnacks wrote:
On June 13 2015 00:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 12 2015 22:54 batsnacks wrote:
I think I'm going to sheep geript now he was making sense about moose.

##unvote
##vote moosygoosy

So you're voting along with scum? Interesting.


I thought what he said was pretty reasonable. If I were mafia I would have gone after moose's post.

So now we base reads on what mafia was supposed to do and didnt?

Dont like that at all.
Dont like that you peaced out and dont care about the game either. You came back here and did nothing but defend yourself. You didnt scumhunt, you didnt advance the thread.

Geript too btw.

I kinda think noob is town because he just keeps on giving advice even after people tell him to stop.


I don't feel like there's anything I need to defend against.

But yeah I do like the idea of basing reads off of what mafia should and shouldn't do. That's why I'm voting moosegoose.

And what exactly did I do to show I'm Mafia? I admit my first post was dumb of me but that was because I'm generally more of a passive poster.

Besides, if you want to go along with basing reads off of what Mafia should and shouldn't do, shouldn't YOU be thinking of geript right now? He makes a post about how Mafia should act, leaves the thread after being accused of Mafia, and then does nothing to defend himself.


You didn't do anything. It's what your scum mates did, or rather didn't do (push you).

Wait, is the Mafia pushing against me right now? In this case, wouldn't that be you since you're trying to read me so hard right now?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 12 2015 16:10 GMT
#337
On June 13 2015 01:08 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2015 01:05 batsnacks wrote:
On June 13 2015 01:03 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 13 2015 01:01 batsnacks wrote:
On June 13 2015 00:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 13 2015 00:49 batsnacks wrote:
On June 13 2015 00:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 12 2015 22:54 batsnacks wrote:
I think I'm going to sheep geript now he was making sense about moose.

##unvote
##vote moosygoosy

So you're voting along with scum? Interesting.


I thought what he said was pretty reasonable. If I were mafia I would have gone after moose's post.

So now we base reads on what mafia was supposed to do and didnt?

Dont like that at all.
Dont like that you peaced out and dont care about the game either. You came back here and did nothing but defend yourself. You didnt scumhunt, you didnt advance the thread.

Geript too btw.

I kinda think noob is town because he just keeps on giving advice even after people tell him to stop.


I don't feel like there's anything I need to defend against.

But yeah I do like the idea of basing reads off of what mafia should and shouldn't do. That's why I'm voting moosegoose.

And what exactly did I do to show I'm Mafia? I admit my first post was dumb of me but that was because I'm generally more of a passive poster.

Besides, if you want to go along with basing reads off of what Mafia should and shouldn't do, shouldn't YOU be thinking of geript right now? He makes a post about how Mafia should act, leaves the thread after being accused of Mafia, and then does nothing to defend himself.


You didn't do anything. It's what your scum mates did, or rather didn't do (push you).

LOL
So you're not even assuming the same thing Geript apparently did?
Geript at least seemed to assume Moosy was town shitposting at first which would make scum jump on for an easy mislynch, but you think he's scum and ALSO think scum would bus him right off the bat?

That's fucking horrible.

Oh shit, that's what he meant. Dude, wtf would the Mafias do that for. Shouldn't they try and help each other?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 12 2015 16:11 GMT
#339
On June 13 2015 01:10 WaveofShadow wrote:
I can't decide now if I think geript and bats could be scum together for this horribleness. Association cases = bad but I can't help it and I THINK it's probably not the case. One of them at least for sure though.

I'm reading geript more. If he doesn't defend himself fast or at the very least post more, it looks too suspicious for him to leave right after you scumread him.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 12 2015 16:14 GMT
#343
On June 13 2015 01:12 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2015 01:08 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 13 2015 01:05 batsnacks wrote:
On June 13 2015 01:03 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 13 2015 01:01 batsnacks wrote:
On June 13 2015 00:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 13 2015 00:49 batsnacks wrote:
On June 13 2015 00:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 12 2015 22:54 batsnacks wrote:
I think I'm going to sheep geript now he was making sense about moose.

##unvote
##vote moosygoosy

So you're voting along with scum? Interesting.


I thought what he said was pretty reasonable. If I were mafia I would have gone after moose's post.

So now we base reads on what mafia was supposed to do and didnt?

Dont like that at all.
Dont like that you peaced out and dont care about the game either. You came back here and did nothing but defend yourself. You didnt scumhunt, you didnt advance the thread.

Geript too btw.

I kinda think noob is town because he just keeps on giving advice even after people tell him to stop.


I don't feel like there's anything I need to defend against.

But yeah I do like the idea of basing reads off of what mafia should and shouldn't do. That's why I'm voting moosegoose.

And what exactly did I do to show I'm Mafia? I admit my first post was dumb of me but that was because I'm generally more of a passive poster.

Besides, if you want to go along with basing reads off of what Mafia should and shouldn't do, shouldn't YOU be thinking of geript right now? He makes a post about how Mafia should act, leaves the thread after being accused of Mafia, and then does nothing to defend himself.


You didn't do anything. It's what your scum mates did, or rather didn't do (push you).

LOL
So you're not even assuming the same thing Geript apparently did?
Geript at least seemed to assume Moosy was town shitposting at first which would make scum jump on for an easy mislynch, but you think he's scum and ALSO think scum would bus him right off the bat?

That's fucking horrible.


Yeah I sort of just skimmed the whole thing. I'll stick with it though and say moosey can be mafia because his scum mates aren't busing him... Or are they? LOL

So you're basing a read off of just "skimming"? Bro, I don't know if you're serious or not but your whole attitude in this game has been super terrible.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 12 2015 16:20 GMT
#347
On June 13 2015 01:17 Oatsmaster wrote:
Im going to sleep.


gn

On June 13 2015 01:14 WaveofShadow wrote:
I mean Moose COULD be sandbagging big time but that first post of his would be pretty masterfully constructed.
How often do scum win by playing the noob card? I don't think it's that often. Not touching him today.


tbh I feel like such a newb in this whole game. I've just been misreading people's intentions behind posts the whole time.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 12 2015 16:24 GMT
#351
On June 13 2015 01:22 batsnacks wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2015 01:14 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 13 2015 01:12 batsnacks wrote:
On June 13 2015 01:08 WaveofShadow wrote:
On June 13 2015 01:05 batsnacks wrote:
On June 13 2015 01:03 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 13 2015 01:01 batsnacks wrote:
On June 13 2015 00:57 Oatsmaster wrote:
On June 13 2015 00:49 batsnacks wrote:
On June 13 2015 00:39 WaveofShadow wrote:
[quote]
So you're voting along with scum? Interesting.


I thought what he said was pretty reasonable. If I were mafia I would have gone after moose's post.

So now we base reads on what mafia was supposed to do and didnt?

Dont like that at all.
Dont like that you peaced out and dont care about the game either. You came back here and did nothing but defend yourself. You didnt scumhunt, you didnt advance the thread.

Geript too btw.

I kinda think noob is town because he just keeps on giving advice even after people tell him to stop.


I don't feel like there's anything I need to defend against.

But yeah I do like the idea of basing reads off of what mafia should and shouldn't do. That's why I'm voting moosegoose.

And what exactly did I do to show I'm Mafia? I admit my first post was dumb of me but that was because I'm generally more of a passive poster.

Besides, if you want to go along with basing reads off of what Mafia should and shouldn't do, shouldn't YOU be thinking of geript right now? He makes a post about how Mafia should act, leaves the thread after being accused of Mafia, and then does nothing to defend himself.


You didn't do anything. It's what your scum mates did, or rather didn't do (push you).

LOL
So you're not even assuming the same thing Geript apparently did?
Geript at least seemed to assume Moosy was town shitposting at first which would make scum jump on for an easy mislynch, but you think he's scum and ALSO think scum would bus him right off the bat?

That's fucking horrible.


Yeah I sort of just skimmed the whole thing. I'll stick with it though and say moosey can be mafia because his scum mates aren't busing him... Or are they? LOL

So you're basing a read off of just "skimming"? Bro, I don't know if you're serious or not but your whole attitude in this game has been super terrible.


You're just salty I caught you so easy.

Why don't you go back and read all my posts again rather than just "skimming"? Trying to rile someone up just by shit posting like this isn't helping anyone either.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 12 2015 16:25 GMT
#352
On June 13 2015 01:22 ruXxar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 12 2015 10:47 geript wrote:
Batsnacks weird post stuck out to me too. IDK what he's doing, pulling a chezinu? IDK. I couldn't figure out wtf he was trying to say. I'll look at it again later when I get a full read in, but his post was at least interesting even if it is probably NAI


I saw this mentioned earlier.

Can someone explain what a chezinu is?

I think a Chezinu is when a Mafia intentionally makes a filler post to throw people off guard since no one would expect the Mafia to call themselves out like that thus leading to no one actually suspecting him.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 12 2015 17:07 GMT
#359
On June 13 2015 01:53 batsnacks wrote:
Noob's fluff was indeed fluffy but I think he is being genuine. I don't think mafia noob is going to start his first game all gun hoe about giving town weird advices.

I agree with this. To me, n00bking seems to have a rather bossy personality which is why he's dishing out so much advice and his posts are super matter-of-fact like. He also did vote for you with some reason at least. Although he's still a bit fishy in my book because he uses waaay too much words.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 12 2015 17:19 GMT
#365
On June 13 2015 02:08 scott31337 wrote:
Geript has four posts and very little content. I know he's good as mafia - but on the scum side of null for now.

Show nested quote +
On June 12 2015 08:16 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 12 2015 08:10 ruXxar wrote:
I'd like to hear your reasoning for voting on me, besides the fact that very few other people have spoke up yet.

I am just rather overwhelmed by the amount of (cross) analysis occurring right now. ^.^ Although this is my first time around, I can already tell this will be great.

Down to business. So @ruXxar, your reasoning for voting for Kickstart is his statement about lying in a game of Mafia?

And @Trfel, can you please share why you're suspecting @ruXxar? I would have to agree with ruXxar's point that it is generally annoying when someone answers a question directed at you. Although I don't see why Kickstart went so far as to vote for Oatsmaster right off the bat. Unless he's the Mafia and trying to mislead us.

On another note, do we know how many Mafias there are? If there are two Mafias, Oatsmaster and Kickstart may be those two and may have set this up to make everyone confused and make people like you two fight amongst yourselves.


Is this a dumbtell and didn't read the OP? Did he read boxerfred's last game and took all his ideas (Ie I'll act like I'm so newb everybody will just read me over for a few days)

Show nested quote +
On June 13 2015 00:58 MoosyDoosy wrote:
What I want to do is find out why geript stopped posting after WaveofShadow had a scumread on him.

@batsnacks, I mean, I'm pretty sure I made it clear I was a town but sure, go ahead and waste your vote.


I sure am not seeing this "I made it clear". "Go ahead and waste your vote" is a very interesting way to word a vote on you if you are town.

Show nested quote +
On June 12 2015 22:54 batsnacks wrote:
I think I'm going to sheep geript now he was making sense about moose.

##unvote
##vote moosygoosy


Show nested quote +
On June 12 2015 10:27 geript wrote:
On June 12 2015 08:16 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 12 2015 08:10 ruXxar wrote:
I'd like to hear your reasoning for voting on me, besides the fact that very few other people have spoke up yet.

I am just rather overwhelmed by the amount of (cross) analysis occurring right now. ^.^ Although this is my first time around, I can already tell this will be great.

Down to business. So @ruXxar, your reasoning for voting for Kickstart is his statement about lying in a game of Mafia?

And @Trfel, can you please share why you're suspecting @ruXxar? I would have to agree with ruXxar's point that it is generally annoying when someone answers a question directed at you. Although I don't see why Kickstart went so far as to vote for Oatsmaster right off the bat. Unless he's the Mafia and trying to mislead us.

On another note, do we know how many Mafias there are? If there are two Mafias, Oatsmaster and Kickstart may be those two and may have set this up to make everyone confused and make people like you two fight amongst yourselves.

people should be talking about this.


Making sense? He quoted one post and said talk about this.

I like Oat's post about "N00bking" looking townie since didn't stop his advice posting even when people stopped him - that makes a lot of sense.

Bats and Geript bussing Moose? looks like the most logical conclusion I see at this time.

## Batsnacks / Geript / MoosyDoosy but that would be too ez.

But not liking Batsnacks.

Anyone have any questions or want to point out things I may have missed?

Ok, let's get this straight. As I said multiple times before, I'm new to TL and online Mafia. Either way, I'll address your points.

1. You say geript is a good Mafia from previous games and he's too obvious here leading to the conclusion he's not Mafia. If that's the case, how would you expect me to know that? I've never played TL Mafia before and never played with geript so I wouldn't know.
2. All I know about boxerfred is from his post here where he said he couldn't play and from his lack of posts. I don't even know what games he was previously in. The only person I know is Trfel who goes on Bnet forums from time to time which is where I commonly post.
3. I don't see how "Go ahead and waste your vote" is weird. I'm clearly a town so I don't see why batsnacks would vote for me.
4. I already explained why I worded my first post in my first Mafia game in the way I did. I've obviously seen why that's a bad thing to do (Mafia will find a way to point it out and lynch me) so I'm obviously not going to do that in the future.

Is there anything else?
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 12 2015 17:26 GMT
#369
@veterans, is geript too obvious of a Mafia here to be one as Scott suggests? I'm curious because I haven't seen him play prior.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 12 2015 17:33 GMT
#374
On June 13 2015 02:32 Damdred wrote:
Wowsers, i'm glad to be in this game.

I haven't read any of what boxerfred did or said yet which i'll do now.

He can't play.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 12 2015 17:33 GMT
#375
^ Like his first post was him saying he couldn't play.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 12 2015 18:20 GMT
#396
geript basically contributed nothing with that post. All he did was reiterate everything we said in the previous pages and banter a bit. Would also appreciate it if you explained your absence and why you left after WaveofShadow called you out @geript.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 12 2015 18:23 GMT
#399
On June 13 2015 02:43 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2015 02:19 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 13 2015 02:08 scott31337 wrote:
Geript has four posts and very little content. I know he's good as mafia - but on the scum side of null for now.

On June 12 2015 08:16 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 12 2015 08:10 ruXxar wrote:
I'd like to hear your reasoning for voting on me, besides the fact that very few other people have spoke up yet.

I am just rather overwhelmed by the amount of (cross) analysis occurring right now. ^.^ Although this is my first time around, I can already tell this will be great.

Down to business. So @ruXxar, your reasoning for voting for Kickstart is his statement about lying in a game of Mafia?

And @Trfel, can you please share why you're suspecting @ruXxar? I would have to agree with ruXxar's point that it is generally annoying when someone answers a question directed at you. Although I don't see why Kickstart went so far as to vote for Oatsmaster right off the bat. Unless he's the Mafia and trying to mislead us.

On another note, do we know how many Mafias there are? If there are two Mafias, Oatsmaster and Kickstart may be those two and may have set this up to make everyone confused and make people like you two fight amongst yourselves.


Is this a dumbtell and didn't read the OP? Did he read boxerfred's last game and took all his ideas (Ie I'll act like I'm so newb everybody will just read me over for a few days)

On June 13 2015 00:58 MoosyDoosy wrote:
What I want to do is find out why geript stopped posting after WaveofShadow had a scumread on him.

@batsnacks, I mean, I'm pretty sure I made it clear I was a town but sure, go ahead and waste your vote.


I sure am not seeing this "I made it clear". "Go ahead and waste your vote" is a very interesting way to word a vote on you if you are town.

On June 12 2015 22:54 batsnacks wrote:
I think I'm going to sheep geript now he was making sense about moose.

##unvote
##vote moosygoosy


On June 12 2015 10:27 geript wrote:
On June 12 2015 08:16 MoosyDoosy wrote:
On June 12 2015 08:10 ruXxar wrote:
I'd like to hear your reasoning for voting on me, besides the fact that very few other people have spoke up yet.

I am just rather overwhelmed by the amount of (cross) analysis occurring right now. ^.^ Although this is my first time around, I can already tell this will be great.

Down to business. So @ruXxar, your reasoning for voting for Kickstart is his statement about lying in a game of Mafia?

And @Trfel, can you please share why you're suspecting @ruXxar? I would have to agree with ruXxar's point that it is generally annoying when someone answers a question directed at you. Although I don't see why Kickstart went so far as to vote for Oatsmaster right off the bat. Unless he's the Mafia and trying to mislead us.

On another note, do we know how many Mafias there are? If there are two Mafias, Oatsmaster and Kickstart may be those two and may have set this up to make everyone confused and make people like you two fight amongst yourselves.

people should be talking about this.


Making sense? He quoted one post and said talk about this.

I like Oat's post about "N00bking" looking townie since didn't stop his advice posting even when people stopped him - that makes a lot of sense.

Bats and Geript bussing Moose? looks like the most logical conclusion I see at this time.

## Batsnacks / Geript / MoosyDoosy but that would be too ez.

But not liking Batsnacks.

Anyone have any questions or want to point out things I may have missed?

Ok, let's get this straight. As I said multiple times before, I'm new to TL and online Mafia. Either way, I'll address your points.

1. You say geript is a good Mafia from previous games and he's too obvious here leading to the conclusion he's not Mafia. If that's the case, how would you expect me to know that? I've never played TL Mafia before and never played with geript so I wouldn't know.
2. All I know about boxerfred is from his post here where he said he couldn't play and from his lack of posts. I don't even know what games he was previously in. The only person I know is Trfel who goes on Bnet forums from time to time which is where I commonly post.
3. I don't see how "Go ahead and waste your vote" is weird. I'm clearly a town so I don't see why batsnacks would vote for me.
4. I already explained why I worded my first post in my first Mafia game in the way I did. I've obviously seen why that's a bad thing to do (Mafia will find a way to point it out and lynch me) so I'm obviously not going to do that in the future.

Is there anything else?


1. I was not saying either way - but Geript is a good mafia player.Is he AFK or uninterested or mafia or both? That's what we're trying to figure out. If you have free time and would like, the TL Mafia Database has a listing of peoples games here and links.

2. I'll rephrase - Boxerfred posted a lot of newbie/dumb questions and skated on this for a few days until people got suspicious of him. It was a ruse. You have read the whole OP (first post) now right? You know what roles CAN be in the game?

3. You just said it again. "I'm clearly a town" - if you say it enough I'll start to believe it? People who keep saying lines like this irk me. "The Most Basic Form of Mind Control is Repetition"

4. Fair enough point, thank you.

scott, bottom line is that most of your reasoning is based on the belief that I'll know how others play or how to play. And what I keep saying is that I'm new to online Mafia and don't know how to play or how others play.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 12 2015 18:33 GMT
#403
On June 13 2015 03:31 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 13 2015 03:22 WaveofShadow wrote:
Geript I don't understand how you go from seemingly town-->scum-->town on moosy without any real change in anything he has done. Not following thought processes with you at all, though I think that actually might be standard for you and it annoys me.

Never assumed he was town to start w/ babycakes. Moreso:
1. Moosy makes a god awful post --> I think he's scum
2. No one pushes Moosy --> If he's town I'd expect someone to have jumped on him therefore scum
3. Posts a shit ton --> Probably just nubian with bad opening and mafia afk or otherwise engaged

Or Mafia is one of the newbies and doesn't know how to read openings like that. In that case, we should go over the players that were inactive at the start and especially the newbies.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 12 2015 18:36 GMT
#405
On June 13 2015 03:34 geript wrote:
Nah. It'd be pretty odd if there wasn't at least 1 veteran on the mafia team.

I'm re-reading posts right now to make a list, but the veteran(s) had to be inactive at the start to not point it out. On the other hand, any newbie might be the Mafia.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 12 2015 18:50 GMT
#409
On June 13 2015 03:40 geript wrote:
I can't be surprised if "people didn't call him scum" if there wasn't something good/obvious to call him scum for wubby

To be fair, you did try and point out my post as possible Mafia first, but backed off after Oatsmaster said it might be lynchbait. From there you tried to say it was something that Mafia should have pushed on.

As for new players, I'm seeing only Fake)Plants as a possible Mafia tell while Sulfurus might be one and n00bking is barely suspicious.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 12 2015 19:06 GMT
#410
For veterans, I'm only reading geript, batsnacks, and Trfel might warrant a look. He posted at the start and seemed all townie on a subject that wasn't really worth debating as well as trying to lynch someone ASAP before leaving the thread and not posting since then.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
MoosyDoosy
Profile Joined November 2014
United States4519 Posts
June 12 2015 20:19 GMT
#425
Either way, I'll doubt geript will be voted for this round. Right now I'm wondering whether to cast between batsnacks or Sulfurus. The thing is that Sulfurus has contributed little and some of his posts have been questionably empty.
"Just a second too late rsoultin :D" - My 4k Guardian post
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 49m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Zeus 546
Hyun 43
Killer 39
NotJumperer 33
Bale 32
scan(afreeca) 25
Larva 21
ajuk12(nOOB) 15
Hm[arnc] 4
Britney 0
Dota 2
febbydoto136
League of Legends
JimRising 470
Counter-Strike
ceh9551
edward219
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King101
Other Games
summit1g8262
olofmeister921
Coldzera 710
Happy261
Sick148
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick594
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2288
League of Legends
• Jankos828
• Stunt360
Upcoming Events
Afreeca Starleague
1h 49m
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2h 49m
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
15h 49m
Patches Events
1d 7h
The PondCast
2 days
INu's Battles
2 days
Percival vs TBD
TBD vs herO
OSC
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
OSC
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
5 days
Patches Events
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.