• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:03
CEST 05:03
KST 12:03
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)26Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder BW General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Where can I find Flash replays that work? Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7830 users

Newbie Student Mafia XI - Page 10

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 21 2015 03:54 GMT
#2302
Eh not really. I would have used us as well I think.

Still waiting for ruxx to tell me who is the last scum behind oats. I am tempted to just unvote oats and go onto ruxxar because of what hes doing.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 21 2015 03:55 GMT
#2304
Lol the fact that he says 'me and kick' instead of 'town' is weird though.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 22 2015 00:13 GMT
#2380
I figured there would be a cop claim. I was paranoid before I went to sleep earlier that since there was no cop claim from anyone yet that mafia could use it for an easy win. In general I would instantly believe a quick claim that seemed to make sense but Oats really did poorly in waiting so long in the position he was in. Now I have to look at his claimed checks and how he played after them and see if it makes sense.

From what I can remember an Oats cop may make sense. He was pushing on bats so hard day 1 so a check there makes sense, and the fact that after that he doesn't push scum bats ahain from what I can remember. I personally don't think I check on me makes sense after the sulf lynch but I suppose in a position where I am tunneling you really fucking hard you may be inclined to do so. Wave or trfel check dunno.

Thing like this really requires actually reading through the thread and not just his filter; fml. I knew there would be a claim today and I knew it was going to be hard to believe because either side was going to be able to do it, maybe I should have fakeclaimed first D:
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 22 2015 00:14 GMT
#2381
Well a nolynch from a cop actually makes sense. It would save him from getting lynched and he probably wouldnt be killed since everyone wants him dead anyways and it gives him another night to check someone else. Surely you could figure that out Ruxxar ^^.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 22 2015 00:16 GMT
#2382
Actually, a no lynch right now might be an easy way to tell if his claim is true. If it is true, mafia really have to kill him. I mean they could try to next level us and not kill him but that would be really risky as he could hit the last scum with his check or confirm somebody.

Want to hear everyone elses thoughts on a no lynch to give oats cop (if he is) another check.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 22 2015 00:20 GMT
#2383
Actually a mafia roleblocker is possible which would just fuck everything. They roleblock him and kill me or something and we have no more info than before and no way to confirm oats. Arghhh I dunno. There must be a way to solve this around oats cop claim D:

Gonna go eat and think about it.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 22 2015 04:06 GMT
#2388
Yeah I thought about it and as much as it pains me I think the most logical thing has to be to trust Oats claim. I think given his stated checks the way he has played around them is reasonable and this explains some of the recent problems I had with Waves postings. Some things that really threw me off were some of Waves reads recently but I had him as such a town read that I didn't give them the proper thought. The main thing being his hard defense of Rels which I really didn't see as justifiable. But if he is scum and Rels is his buddy then it makes perfect sense. I also had trouble with his Damdred read but obviously some townies got that wrong as well.
I suggest people read his filter, especially recently and see what they think and if they come to the same conclusion as I do.



If Oats fakeclaimed I will just never play with him again sigh.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 22 2015 08:42 GMT
#2404
Rels you are hung up on some pretty dumb things. I said that because at that point in time I chose to believe his claim. I'm really not going to get into a discussion about me being upset at oats and being pissed about his claim because it is neither important nor fruitful. Now I'm pissed at you for caring about something so meaningless when if we get this lynch wrong we fucking lose.

The only thing to decide here is if we believe Oats claim. If his claim is true, wave and rels are the scumteam imo. If oats is lying he is obviously scum and wave is town and then his scumbuddy is in trfel or ruxxar I think, probably ruxxar; though I guess Rels could be his teammate as well, havent given that world much though atm.
Biggest issue here is I know I'm town and at this point I will put the idea of Trfel being town above almost everything else (in regards to who else is town or who is mafia) simply based on the current situation. Now I am inclined to believe Oats but it seems Trfel doubts it. Rels also seems to doubt Oats claim but now he is hung up on some real retarded shit leading me to think he is scum as well.

Like I just don't understand Rels questioning of me here. The single most important event that has happened in this game is the Oats claim and it is the ONLY thing that needs to be figured out to decide if this game is won/lost for town and he is asking me retarded questions??? It just baffles me as the only thing everyone should be discussing and putting their energy into is figuring out if Oats is indeed the cop. Rels this is so weird/scummy of you I need you to explain.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 22 2015 08:48 GMT
#2405
Whatever. I tried to see some truth in an Oats cop claim but the way in which he did it and the universal scuminess of his play this game just leaves little room for a cop claim at such a bad time to make me believe him. If he was indeed cop he should have done it much sooner. I had anticipated that a fake claim was quite possible since if it works and people believe the fakeclaimer it is an auto-win for scum. Problem is if Oats claim is true it is also an autoloss for town.
I have thought Oats was scummy all game, and while this is a really bad way to play, if he is actually cop and we lose because people don't believe him I am fine just putting the blame on him for playing so shit when he was town =].

Vote remains on Oats and he dies.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 22 2015 08:50 GMT
#2406
Like Rels analysis of Oats is okish but then his thought that me and Oats could in any world be a scumteam in this game is just ludicrous and I don't know what to think of it.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 22 2015 10:21 GMT
#2426
Yeah rels is either mafia or retarded and I don't think hes retarded.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 22 2015 10:22 GMT
#2427
I'm like so sure Rels is mafia I'm tempted to drop the Oats copclaim and lynch him.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 22 2015 10:29 GMT
#2430
K so we got 2 retards. Literally been fighting with oats all game and trying to lynch hi mand have him set to lynched now and they both think its a me and oats scumteam? And both seem to be oblivious to the fact that if oats is in fact town and he is telling the truth then we just lost already, but in light of that fact they would rather get me riled up than try and figure out the oats claim.

@Rels I explained my fucking problems with him in that very post. His HARD defense of you and to a lesser extend his Damdred read. Both of which were are completely illogical.

Rels is scum here.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 22 2015 10:35 GMT
#2436
AGain you are focusing on the completely wrong things Rels; I just don't get it. The wave read is completely secondary to the Oats claim.

THE ENTIRE GAME IS DECIDED BY WHETHER OR NOT WE BELEIVE OATS CLAIM. WAVE BEING TOWN OR SCUM RELIES ON IF OATS IS TELLING THE TRUTH OR NOT. ME THINKING OATS COULD BE TELLING THE TRUTH AND HAVING ISSUES WITH WAVES POSTINGS KIND OF VALIDATES HIS CLAIM.

It really isn't that hard to understand. And again you are being ridiculous with questioning me when the entire game is decided by how we handle oats claim right now. You do realize town has to get this lynch right and hit scum or we automatically lose right? You seem to be just ignoring that fact and focusing on shit that doesn't matter.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 22 2015 10:39 GMT
#2439
It is true until he flips.
Literally in no world is a me/sulf/oats scumteam even remotely viable given how I interacted with them this game. The fact that you and ruxxar think that is the most likely setup is ridiculous.

But whatever, I think Oats is scum too so my vote stays there and I go to sleep now. But if Oats does flip scum and we continue on you really made yourself look awfully scummy today. Though ruXxar didn't do himself any favors either.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 22 2015 10:41 GMT
#2442
Percentages don't matter. I'm fairly certain you are mafia with Oats.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 22 2015 10:42 GMT
#2444
How do you know we have all that time to discuss is unless you are teamed with Oats and just bussed him. Convenient that you are the very last vote on him aside from Trfel.

Good night scum.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 22 2015 10:43 GMT
#2445
The fact that you think our interaction is just between me and you and that I'm not taking into account the rest of the players is weird to.

You bitch at me to answer your meaningless questions then when I explain to you
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 22 2015 10:45 GMT
#2446
*******shit fucked up and posted too early******

...why your questions are meaningless and answer them anyways you complain that I am trying to convince you??? Yeah that makes no sense.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
June 22 2015 10:47 GMT
#2449
And what in the fuck have I tried to convince you of. Other than me telling you how retarded your idea of a sulf/oats/me scumteam is I haven't been trying to convince you of anything. And me telling you how stupid that scum team idea is is really addressed to everyone anyways. But I'm done with this meaningless shit and going to sleep.

For future games though. Bussing your teammate as late as possible when you don't have a choice anymore and then picking a fight by creating the most retarded scumteam ever is not how you go for the win.
Prev 1 8 9 10 11 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 58m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 202
Nina 112
SpeCial 13
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15224
Rain 2096
Dewaltoss 50
NaDa 32
Bale 29
Noble 12
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm183
Counter-Strike
taco 646
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1604
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1353
WinterStarcraft620
Other Games
summit1g7831
Doublelift2579
JimRising 649
PiGStarcraft351
ArmadaUGS234
C9.Mang0197
Maynarde144
ViBE105
ZombieGrub26
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick927
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream137
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• practicex 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki217
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo809
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 58m
OSC
9h 58m
Stellar Fest
9h 58m
OSC
20h 58m
Stellar Fest
1d 9h
CranKy Ducklings
2 days
Online Event
2 days
FEL
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
[ Show More ]
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
INu's Battles
3 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
Replay Cast
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
INu's Battles
5 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.