• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:39
CEST 21:39
KST 04:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8604 users

[M][N] I Still Can't Believe it's not Themed Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 10 2015 10:19 GMT
#1536
That's all, though?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 10 2015 10:22 GMT
#1538
No I mean that's all you want to lynch me for? Pretty weak I can't sheep that
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 10 2015 10:30 GMT
#1543
did I say vengeful?

Why did you go straight to necrophilia marv?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 10 2015 10:51 GMT
#1545
kk sleep time I expect 100 posts when I wake up none of this ded gaem shit
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 10 2015 18:09 GMT
#1583
I don't think he's actually suspicious of me. Seems like everyone is just keeping me on the backburner as usual
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 10 2015 18:11 GMT
#1586
On June 11 2015 03:10 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2015 03:09 Fecalfeast wrote:
I don't think he's actually suspicious of me. Seems like everyone is just keeping me on the backburner as usual

saving you for lylo sweetie

I know, and then I win in lylo because I am the wizard
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 10 2015 18:13 GMT
#1590
On June 11 2015 03:11 Half the Sky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2015 03:09 Fecalfeast wrote:
I don't think he's actually suspicious of me. Seems like everyone is just keeping me on the backburner as usual


He's called you a lurker at least, what, three times now? Or useless or however he's phrasing it?

As the only lurker in this game, oh wait...
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 10 2015 18:15 GMT
#1592
On June 11 2015 03:12 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2015 03:09 Fecalfeast wrote:
I don't think he's actually suspicious of me. Seems like everyone is just keeping me on the backburner as usual

Because you just aren't towny.

You're keeping me on the backburner because you don't think I'm towny? How does that make sense? If I'm not towny push me nerd
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 10 2015 18:16 GMT
#1593
On June 11 2015 03:14 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2015 03:13 Fecalfeast wrote:
On June 11 2015 03:11 Half the Sky wrote:
On June 11 2015 03:09 Fecalfeast wrote:
I don't think he's actually suspicious of me. Seems like everyone is just keeping me on the backburner as usual


He's called you a lurker at least, what, three times now? Or useless or however he's phrasing it?

As the only lurker in this game, oh wait...

So what if there are other lurkers? The argument "but those other guys are as guilty as me" is something that mafia makes all the fucking time. And who are you even talking about?

fuba mig Va off the top of my head.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 10 2015 18:19 GMT
#1595
What argument? I made a comment about how I'm not the only lurker.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 10 2015 18:22 GMT
#1600
On June 11 2015 03:20 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2015 03:19 Fecalfeast wrote:
What argument? I made a comment about how I'm not the only lurker.

Implying that it means it wouldn't be scummy for you to do it. Which isn't true.

Do you have evidence that I lurk more as scum than I do as town? Am I lurking more than my normal town game? You're just saying I'm scummy because you don't feel like developing a read on me and that's not ok.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 10 2015 18:23 GMT
#1601
On June 11 2015 03:22 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2015 03:20 Half the Sky wrote:
On June 11 2015 03:18 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 11 2015 03:16 Fecalfeast wrote:
On June 11 2015 03:14 justanothertownie wrote:
On June 11 2015 03:13 Fecalfeast wrote:
On June 11 2015 03:11 Half the Sky wrote:
On June 11 2015 03:09 Fecalfeast wrote:
I don't think he's actually suspicious of me. Seems like everyone is just keeping me on the backburner as usual


He's called you a lurker at least, what, three times now? Or useless or however he's phrasing it?

As the only lurker in this game, oh wait...

So what if there are other lurkers? The argument "but those other guys are as guilty as me" is something that mafia makes all the fucking time. And who are you even talking about?

fuba mig Va off the top of my head.

I said my part about mig and fuba/VA are known lurkers who do it every single game regardless of alignment. So your argument is invalid.


Alright JAT, so then (based on my previous question) am I correct here in saying that your primary argument against FF is his lurkiness?

I don't know if it is the primary argument. Primary would be that he just is not towny/I can't remember even a single good thing he said. The only thing I remember is what other people said ABOUT him and his willingness to shenannie for no reason.

Wow nvm I don't even want you to town read me you haven't even looked at the filter of someone you call scummy.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 10 2015 18:26 GMT
#1603
wow 16 pages of one-liners. That's impressively annoying to read.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 10 2015 18:29 GMT
#1605
Ippo - 11 page filter for two cycles (lynched D2, was mafia)

Because mafia is actually fun, rather than frustrating
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 10 2015 18:34 GMT
#1608
On June 11 2015 03:29 justanothertownie wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 11 2015 03:26 Fecalfeast wrote:
wow 16 pages of one-liners. That's impressively annoying to read.

Better than 16 pages of not-one-liners.

Btw. it's nice and all that you are reading a filter/doing anything at all but what exactly is the point? Are you sad that I am scumreading you? If you are town it would be more productive to read the filter of someone that could actually be mafia.

I am sad that you are scumreading me but acting like you're confirmed town is bullshit, come on.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 10 2015 18:40 GMT
#1611
On June 11 2015 03:39 justanothertownie wrote:
Btw. I am not really scumreading you. I am just not at all townreading you and that puts you very far down in my list already.

You just don't know how to townread me is all then.

I miss superbia
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 10 2015 23:37 GMT
#1653
gg marv

On June 10 2015 23:18 marvellosity wrote:
he kinda gave HF the win in Onegu's game too.

The thing about Chez was that he was actually right/astute a lot, but you either couldn't understand or people would ignore him.

we're in a great spot anyway though
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2015 02:18 marvellosity wrote:
I think these people are town:

1.marvellosity
2.justanothertownie
3. NaCl`y
4.prplhz
7. Alakaslam
13. Artanis[Xp]

if I'm right about these, then just lynching everyone else indiscriminately would do the trick.


which leaves
5. fuba
6. boxerfred
9.VayneAuthority
11.FecalFeast
12. Mig

I mean the fact that he died isn't a surprise or anything but you'd think he has to be right about at least one scum or they'd try blue sniping right?

I honestly haven't even read from when I posted last until now one sec
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 10 2015 23:52 GMT
#1654
##vote boxerfred
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 10 2015 23:52 GMT
#1655
Your filter is just great man. wow
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 10 2015 23:54 GMT
#1656
I guess I'll do the thing give me a bit I'm cooked as heck
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 535
ProTech156
UpATreeSC 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16973
Calm 3387
Mini 429
Mind 82
910 62
soO 46
Dota 2
Gorgc5545
canceldota60
Counter-Strike
fl0m2874
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3966
Other Games
FrodaN979
Beastyqt515
Liquid`Hasu313
Khaldor249
olofmeister187
Livibee184
C9.Mang0170
IndyStarCraft 123
ZombieGrub66
QueenE50
BRAT_OK 23
MindelVK6
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 24
• 80smullet 22
• FirePhoenix15
• Michael_bg 2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2924
• WagamamaTV352
League of Legends
• Nemesis1648
Other Games
• imaqtpie892
• Shiphtur689
• Scarra413
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 21m
Big Brain Bouts
14h 21m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
21h 21m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
Patches Events
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.