• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:39
CEST 21:39
KST 04:39
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8604 users

[M][N] I Still Can't Believe it's not Themed Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 07 2015 04:23 GMT
#813
On June 07 2015 13:07 Chezinu wrote:
Fecalfeast and Mig next?

Do you have anything going on in your head or are you just a broken record?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 07 2015 04:34 GMT
#814
man I wish it was day time I wanna vote chezinu
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 07 2015 17:43 GMT
#835
On June 08 2015 02:35 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2015 02:18 marvellosity wrote:
On June 08 2015 01:26 NaCl`y wrote:
On June 07 2015 22:43 marvellosity wrote:
I don't care if I repeated or not, it's what I think ^^

it could be chez, but it could be several ppl really.



Who are these other people you speak of?

I think these people are town:

1.marvellosity
2.justanothertownie
3. NaCl`y
4.prplhz
7. Alakaslam
13. Artanis[Xp]

slam is kinda squeezy in betweeny, but i'd still be surprised if he were mafia.

so anyone not in that list basically

why is slam in this list

Do you have the opposite read?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 07 2015 22:35 GMT
#886
On June 08 2015 07:34 boxerfred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 08 2015 07:31 marvellosity wrote:
what's your point? jat/salty came first...

shame that jat is like my top town read and salty appears quite townie to me, too. also, salty asked questions which makes it seem like he wants to come to a certain point and a conclusion while all you do is say "looks scummy" without even trying to elaborate further. salty asked decent questions, you seem to be content with sitting there, buying bus tickets.

What do you mean by buying bus tickets?

ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 07 2015 22:45 GMT
#892
no man mafia went for the meta play and is gonna kill me to try and wifom that chezinu is lazy town and totally wouldn't go for that kill
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 07 2015 22:46 GMT
#893
that's not meta but hey
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 07 2015 22:58 GMT
#898
lol I was about to say I thought I remembered you unclaiming salty
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 07 2015 22:59 GMT
#900
wow


I am so good at...

wow
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 07 2015 23:18 GMT
#905
##vote chezinu
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 08 2015 18:47 GMT
#1020
I'm here btw just compiling my thoughts
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 08 2015 19:16 GMT
#1027
[refrains from talking about replacement]

chezinu is zzzzzzzzz come on defense thineself

Boxersteve is looking more frustrated with the pressure than he is looking scummy to me. Also, one of his first posts is a case on yamato. That being said, his reaction to the marv pressure was a little over the top

fuba's filter is disappointing. You see these meaty posts at the top and then he kinda just dies off. This post right before lynch time:
On June 07 2015 05:48 fuba wrote:
Got about 15 minutes left for lunch.

Read boxerfred's response to me. I guess I can see it from his POV. If he's truly a new player who's been busy with kids, I can see him just kinda letting D1 happen and stepping back in D2. Bothers me that he said he was gonna catch up on the last few pages, but has yet to comment on anything, really, that doesn't directly involve him. If no one else is going for him, I guess I'll switch?

But that leaves me with few choices, really. I agree with JAT's not-lynch list (and I add JAT to it, as well). Yamato is probably the one I see the most actual scum potential in, though it's mostly because I'm not entirely sure how to read FF or even VA all that well. Chezinu I have no idea whatsoever how to read, and the same almost goes for slam. It's mostly a POE vote, coupled with the fact that I just kinda expect more out of him as town.

##Vote yamato77

This looks like he was really grasping for reasons to vote yamato. First he overexplains his unvote of boxer, then tries to pass off sheeping JAT's list, then saying he can't read VA, Slam, Chez or me, as POE. With an hour before deadline this post looks very very forced to me.
+ Show Spoiler [crackpot theory] +

On June 07 2015 10:24 fuba wrote:
Yay! Also, what does spew mean?

This post has more strategic merit to it if fuba is scum. Seeing people ask if yamato spewed anyone and not knowing what it is to stop himself from doing it would be bad.


VA is coming off as town to me and I don't really know why. I've only really seen him AFK and this game his random posts have been focused. The focus reminds me of when he decided to town-side as 3p survivor in brazil carnival.

prplhz never posts this much as mafia and every time I have made this read about him I have been correct. He has 4 pages of filter and it's only day 2.
+ Show Spoiler [evidence] +

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/483492-newbie-student-mafia-ix?user=prplhz lynched day 2, 2 page filter
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/477800-vii-titanic-mini-mafia-i-have-a-cunning-plan?user=prplhz lynched day 4, barely makes 7 pages
http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/407685-carnival-cruise-mafia?user=prplhz survived night 5, 3 pages not including postgame


Marv is acting really antagonistic and silly. I honestly don't have any experience with scum marv other than that time I was on a team with him and he got lynched day 1. I guess he's towny this game since he's not dead? best read 2015

couple questions for people:

VA
On June 08 2015 05:27 VayneAuthority wrote:
I'm probably going to die tonight so let me post my case on chezinu.

He is mafia because we were playing duck duck mafia and when I patted his head I yelled out mafia and then i ran around in a circle and got back to my spot first he couldn't catch me

Why did you think you were going to die last night?

fuba if you think the light busing right away is silly, yet you're using it as a reason to TR him, is it not serving its purpose?
This question is stupid, I know. I'm just trying to say that reading someone town because the 'plays' they make don't make sense as mafia is stupid.

boxerfrank if you think marv is unfairly twisting your words, why are you content to look elsewhere? Willfully misrepresenting someone is a scum trait and you could easily make a case on marv if you compiled all the ways in which he misrepresented your argument.


ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 08 2015 19:16 GMT
#1028
fuck it that's all the work you're getting from me right now
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 08 2015 22:48 GMT
#1036
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz where is everyone else??
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 09 2015 07:35 GMT
#1078
On June 09 2015 16:11 prplhz wrote:
probably not gonna read assassination/aperture.

jta is interesting to me because he hasn't done much today even though showing on d1 that he wanted to lead town. then everybody town read him and poof.


would you lynch jta over chez today if you could have it your way?

i tend to agree with this
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 09 2015 18:50 GMT
#1359
Yeah, chez is just trying to cause confusion.

Why would a cop even bother to say "there may be millers" if he's not going to defend himself before lynch? If you have a red check, 'reminding' people of a miller serves to only create wiggle room for scum!marv if he was actually redchecked.

Just doesn't make sense to me
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 09 2015 19:23 GMT
#1365
On June 10 2015 00:21 fuba wrote:
Oh, and regarding the explanation for my BF read flipping:

In all honesty, the thing that swayed me most is that he just seemed genuine. That isn't typically an acceptable answer, so I tried to fluff it up with "reasoning" and such.



I honestly haven't read closely enough to check, has anyone called this post out?

If you're town, why do you feel the need to fluff up your posts with "reasoning?"

What exactly do you mean when you put quotations around "reasoning?"
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 09 2015 19:27 GMT
#1367
On June 10 2015 04:25 fuba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2015 04:23 Fecalfeast wrote:
On June 10 2015 00:21 fuba wrote:
Oh, and regarding the explanation for my BF read flipping:

In all honesty, the thing that swayed me most is that he just seemed genuine. That isn't typically an acceptable answer, so I tried to fluff it up with "reasoning" and such.



I honestly haven't read closely enough to check, has anyone called this post out?

If you're town, why do you feel the need to fluff up your posts with "reasoning?"

What exactly do you mean when you put quotations around "reasoning?"

Because it's not the reason for my read.

I assume you answered my last question as that's the only one that remotely makes sense.

If you're town, why do you feel the need to fluff up your post? Why are you concerned with how your read is perceived, to the point where you will pull reasoning out of your ass?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 09 2015 19:32 GMT
#1369
I guess, to me, it's scummy to make up reasoning. Regardless of whether you're trying to avoid lynch or not.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 09 2015 19:54 GMT
#1373
On June 10 2015 04:36 fuba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 10 2015 04:32 Fecalfeast wrote:
I guess, to me, it's scummy to make up reasoning. Regardless of whether you're trying to avoid lynch or not.

It's not exactly that I make it up, as much as I try to build up reasoning I feel others may agree with to go on top of my own read. Which, when I put it like that, sounds a lot like how I imagine scum build their cases.

So you see my concern.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
June 09 2015 20:53 GMT
#1392
zzzzz
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 21m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 535
ProTech156
UpATreeSC 84
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16973
Calm 3387
Mini 429
Mind 82
910 62
soO 46
Dota 2
Gorgc5545
canceldota60
Counter-Strike
fl0m2874
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3966
Other Games
FrodaN979
Beastyqt515
Liquid`Hasu313
Khaldor249
olofmeister187
Livibee184
C9.Mang0170
IndyStarCraft 123
ZombieGrub66
QueenE50
BRAT_OK 23
MindelVK6
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• blackmanpl 24
• 80smullet 22
• FirePhoenix15
• Michael_bg 2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2924
• WagamamaTV352
League of Legends
• Nemesis1648
Other Games
• imaqtpie892
• Shiphtur689
• Scarra413
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 21m
Big Brain Bouts
14h 21m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
21h 21m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 21m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
Patches Events
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.