• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:05
CEST 11:05
KST 18:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10317 users

Carnival Cruise Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 Next All
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 07 2013 21:26 GMT
#52
okey /in
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 12 2013 06:39 GMT
#120
/zing~
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 12 2013 18:31 GMT
#142
The last Ace game I played in was Death Factory 2 and that game was complicated as nothing I've ever tried before or since. I suggest that everybody does what Ace suggested post game: keep a file where you write down role and theme related stuff that has happened. Just about everybody in that game had three unique powers and it became a huge problem to remember who did what and when.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 12 2013 18:48 GMT
#148
We should just ignore DarthPunk's claim for now.

Vivax it's okay that you're trolling a bit but please don't make this another Personality 2 mafia. That game was bad for all (town) parties involved and your excessive spam was big part of that. In fact everybody should consolidate because this game is going to be complicated enough with all the themed stuff going on.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 12 2013 19:01 GMT
#156
Yea okay HiroPro.

How the hell do you know anything about the setup? This is N0 and it's a closed setup.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 12 2013 19:14 GMT
#160
@HiroPro Self-aware millers should generally always claim as first thing d1 (n0) so we don't have Cops checking into people we know will show scum and so we don't allow scum the excuse of "Oh, but I'm a miller" if we get a guilty check on them.

@ObviousOne Are you serious?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 12 2013 21:11 GMT
#237
@kitaman27 Hey! How's your stance on this whole miller thing?

Why isn't Viscera "MostActiveGuyInMafia" Eyes around?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 13 2013 15:54 GMT
#452
@slOosh You suck
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 14 2013 06:35 GMT
#619
How about that HiroPro guy, huh? What you guys think about him?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 14 2013 09:22 GMT
#629
Hey Vivax why am I scum?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 14 2013 09:37 GMT
#631
On May 14 2013 18:28 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2013 18:22 prplhz wrote:
Hey Vivax why am I scum?


Good to see you're available for some conversation.

I wrote the reasons already, just read my filter.
I would also like if you gave a good summary of what's on your mind currently, read-wise.

You mentioned Hiro, no reasoning.
You said SlOosh sucks, no idea what you wanted.
You abruptly stopped contributing after your early questions.

You don't look like you want to win this game, but sure made it look like it very early in the game.

I read your filter.

I don't have a lot of reads right now, mainly a few tentative town reads.

I have a bad feeling about HiroPro, he doesn't seem to care much about this game after putting his vote down and some of his posting seems weirdly constructed. How do you feel about HiroPro?

I said slOosh sucked because at the time and in the context of his performance as of then, he blew. I am sure you agree.

Okay. I remember ObviousOne doing some ridiculously trolly post and then I thought "There's nothing in this thread right now that I want to participate in".

Now why exactly am I scum? If you're town I don't want this to turn into a Vivax tunnel like you did marvellosity in Personality 2 because as Acrofales said after the game, scum couldn't wait for you to make another post. If you're scum then carry on.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 14 2013 11:21 GMT
#638
On May 14 2013 18:48 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2013 18:37 prplhz wrote:
On May 14 2013 18:28 Vivax wrote:
On May 14 2013 18:22 prplhz wrote:
Hey Vivax why am I scum?


Good to see you're available for some conversation.

I wrote the reasons already, just read my filter.
I would also like if you gave a good summary of what's on your mind currently, read-wise.

You mentioned Hiro, no reasoning.
You said SlOosh sucks, no idea what you wanted.
You abruptly stopped contributing after your early questions.

You don't look like you want to win this game, but sure made it look like it very early in the game.

I read your filter.

I don't have a lot of reads right now, mainly a few tentative town reads.

I have a bad feeling about HiroPro, he doesn't seem to care much about this game after putting his vote down and some of his posting seems weirdly constructed. How do you feel about HiroPro?

I said slOosh sucked because at the time and in the context of his performance as of then, he blew. I am sure you agree.

Okay. I remember ObviousOne doing some ridiculously trolly post and then I thought "There's nothing in this thread right now that I want to participate in".

Now why exactly am I scum? If you're town I don't want this to turn into a Vivax tunnel like you did marvellosity in Personality 2 because as Acrofales said after the game, scum couldn't wait for you to make another post. If you're scum then carry on.


Isn't having a bad feeling about Hiro, a scumread? Could you point out which posts you are alluding to? I have my eye on Hiro but nothing that really sticks out to me yet.

So you were around at the time after you stopped posting?

If I were tunneling you I wouldn't be asking you these questions. Just lay back and let's talk a little.

Like how he says that WaveofShadow is town because of how WaveofShadow asked chaoser about RebirthOfLeGenD. What the hell does that have to do with anything, that was completely alignment neutral and was probably just because WaveofShadow was curious. His vote on ObviousOne seems extremely confident (especially considering that it was not very long into the game) yet he does nothing to push the lynch after that. I remember that game where HiroPro was scum with Palmar and Ange777 and I figured him out because he wasn't all over the place and voting 10 different people, he was just tunneling me, don't know exactly what game that was but maybe HiroPro can remember it. He also wants to lynch shirokami who doesn't seem like scum to me.

I left around 30 secs after I asked ObviousOne if he was serious.

Now, for the third time, why exactly am I scum?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 14 2013 11:21 GMT
#639
On May 14 2013 19:46 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 14 2013 19:32 Vivax wrote:
On May 14 2013 03:41 Vivax wrote:

Oats is sloppy. For example he misunderstood the argument I brought up against you, he also made the strange flipflop on WoS, calling him town then voting for him.
I'm used to him pulling stuff like this, a look at his filter makes me lean town, but it's early to tell and I don't put much stock into it myself.


Currently leaning town on you. And having WoS as scumread, that actually puts you at exclusion. If he flips red you're confirmed town.

uhuh.

Prp, the last time you played scum was LIX right?

Uh I don't remember but I am pretty sure I haven't been scum for like 5 games. I think Dwarf Fortress was my last scum game.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 14 2013 11:24 GMT
#641
Just gonna take your word for that.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 14 2013 11:36 GMT
#644
I don't know. I'd rather kill HiroPro than WaveofShadow for now.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 14 2013 11:45 GMT
#647
No, I don't want to kill WaveofShadow.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 14 2013 20:52 GMT
#827
Well I for one don't feel this WaveofShadow lynch at all. The guy is simply just way too active and the arguments against him aren't convincing at all. He also got himself into a lot of trouble last town game he played so apparently it's his thing. His defense seems pretty real.

Like I said before I want to lynch HiroPro. The guy made an early poke and then he did nothing. Reminds me a lot of [url=http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=369250&user=258487]Rockband Mafia where I thought he was scum for the same reasons (and I was right). Then I fakeclaimed Vigilante as town while my mason buddy claimed that we were masoned. HiroPro's activity drop along with this meta read and then just a general feeling of scum when you read his post means that he's the best lynch today.

##Vote HiroPro

I'm going to bed soon so if you have anything then let me know.[/b]
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 14 2013 20:53 GMT
#828
EBOPW: link
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 14 2013 21:08 GMT
#833
Bah guys calm down it's just a game and nobody really meant it like that.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 14 2013 22:17 GMT
#882
I'm really fucking annoyed that one of my cases is getting ignored yet again. I don't really write huge ass cases but that doesn't really mean that the case is bad. My first hunches in my last couple of games have been quite right and I have a good feeling about HiroPro but people are just ignoring my case because it's not a dumb wall of text.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
1 2 3 4 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 46
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 855
Soulkey 318
Larva 226
Soma 198
Mind 68
ZerO 67
soO 27
scan(afreeca) 23
ajuk12(nOOB) 22
zelot 8
[ Show more ]
Sexy 5
Mini 1
League of Legends
JimRising 528
Counter-Strike
edward104
Other Games
gofns8554
singsing1523
Coldzera 676
WinterStarcraft624
Sick191
Pyrionflax44
ZerO(Twitch)11
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick644
BasetradeTV230
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 24
• LUISG 6
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2231
League of Legends
• Jankos2453
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
55m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
2h 55m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 55m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 55m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.