• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:51
CEST 19:51
KST 02:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup4StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)66Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2315
StarCraft 2
General
October World Ranking: herO stays #1, ByuN returns SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
RepMastered™: replay sharing and analyzer site BSL Season 23 Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8707 users

[M][N]Holy Guardians Chapter 1 - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 05 2015 14:24 GMT
#972
EBWOP: Not sure why the 2n'd link derped, the code worked...

wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=WIFOM
On June 05 2015 23:20 Tictock wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2015 23:15 Fidei86 wrote:
Hey TT - what is WIFOM? I'm struggling with some of the acronyms here..

It stands for Wine In Front Of Me, a reffernce to The Princess Bride in this scene.

It applies to situations where you find yourself stuck in circular logic.

Prob easiest to just give you this link as well.


Guess I can't give 2 links in a post?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 05 2015 14:29 GMT
#973
On June 05 2015 23:24 NydusHerMain wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 05 2015 23:22 Tictock wrote:
On June 05 2015 23:19 NydusHerMain wrote:
On June 05 2015 23:15 Fidei86 wrote:
Hey TT - what is WIFOM? I'm struggling with some of the acronyms here..


"I would never do that as mafia"


If your trying to say it's a dumbtell... maybe

Pretty obv a newb question too so w/e


I meant more like the most common WIFOM is when people say "I wouldn't do that if I were scum."


Would you consider, "I'd do that as either alignment" WIFOM as well then? I haven't heard what your saying before.

Also I might not fully understand what a dumbtell is myself... lol.

More importantly, what do you think about my Damdred case? Is he actually as scummy as I think he is right now?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 05 2015 14:39 GMT
#975
Last thing before I have to focus on RL stuff.

A heads up so people know, I'm working the next few days and have to be at work for next EoD. I'll def be around as I can but it wont be as much as I was D1. So any "inactivity" is NAI here!
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 05 2015 19:32 GMT
#1004
On June 06 2015 00:31 Damdred wrote:
Response to case:

1) Scum can not care about the lynch generally if people are on town. Scum can decide to just not care about be around for the lynch if its going there way that day. KS was very active at all points of the game before final day leading up to the lynch.

2) The points against KS aren't that bad and are pretty solid, you even call them not horrible. You just disagreed with them. That doesn't make them bad.

3) Nobody has ever explained why i'm middle of the road, I have distinct town reads and distinct scum reads. Just don't get the point and it doesn't make me scum, if I wasn't taking hard stances on people I could see thep oint but I have.

4) scum reading people while they aren't in the thread isn't alignment indicative O_o, if you keep things until someones here you won't get a lot of work done in 24 hours. By comparison I could say that you are guilty of the same thing when its clear that I am not in the thread why would you do such a thing.

I was wrong, kick played his claim badly and got killed. That doesn't make me scum, what you are saying though is that one of the most vocal players in the thread, who took one of the most drastic stances in the game and pushed a lynch until it happens is scum. None of this makes me scum and in fact its not a very strong case that generally follows a narrative with you fitting in this stuff to try to make me look scummy


So my initial reaction here, is to say something about Damdred returning to his "middle of the road" style here. However... that is not the response I would have expected from a Scum!Damdred to my case. I was pretty sure he'd be pushing me super hard with GG. + Show Spoiler +
who is like kinda following the game? I'm not sure what to make of GG... I'll get back to him later.


1 is actually a good point, but is only valid if we assume that there was no wagons on scum. It's possible, but I'm wary of that since Choco was the lynch prior to Kick and the Kick wagon started just in time to give Choco a safe place to go. It's super WIFOM but a team of Dam, GG, Choco could make sense given how things went down, but yea.. wifom.

On Points 2 and 3 I just disagree? It sounds lame, but I def did not find your case on Kick super solid. There were decent points, but I def think you were mostly playing off his wall-o-text writing style. I've tried to explain why I find your style suspicious. I also feel uneasy with this style of play right now given how you and ritoky seem to have a "thing" going on. I'm not saying you two are a team here, I dont see anything to suggest that, just that you two seem to have a history and that might have allowed you to push your way of thinking on him, similarly to how townreading people kinda gives them a sense you are their friend. Am I making sense here? I might be overthinking it, but it's def something that has me looking hard at Dam right now.

4, Granted you did call me out when you thought I was acting pretty scummy right away. I prob shouldn't have glanced at thread as I was getting ready to leave then let myself respond all pissed off kus it really looked like you were doing a similar push on afk me like happened with Kick.

I will admit a few things. My initial post after EoD was definitely placing blame, I didn't really intend it that way + Show Spoiler +
That was really just my honest "OMG I can't believe that just happened" reaction post
, but it def reads that way. I had spent most of the time we were waiting for Night post relooking at the last page or two, and I started to wonder if Kick had anything to backup his accusations towards Dam & Choco. It is likely I got caught up in overreading Kicks posts and joining into his OMGUS thinking towards Dam. I think the idea has some merit, especially after looking through some filters, but I really haven't seen anything solid to back it up which makes me believe it may well have just been OMGUS thinking.

I'm not willing to clear him as scum, but his response is what I would expect from Town who thought they had solid reasons to push that wagon. There is definitely nothing clear cut about how EoD went down, and the timing of stuff felt so weird to me. I think it deserves at least one last look over, but since my urge to chase Dam with Fire right now could well be the beginnings of a tunnel I'm going to hold off till we have a little more info in Day phase.

@Dam
I'm not a huge fan of meta reads, but if you share some of your past games (maybe one as either alignment) it may help me understand your style a little better. I know my first experience with SL had me scumming him so hard just kus of how he plays, I might be in a similar trap here.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 05 2015 19:40 GMT
#1006
Crap I'd like to take a look at Damdred's Votes into Townreads post, plus the scum read on Nydus there looks interesting.

I have to leave for work though. I doubt anyone from the Kick train is getting NK'd, and unless I'm on the right track I don't think I will be either. So I'll have to leave my thoughts there.

Assuming I'm not killed feel free to pose any questions you guys have towards me. I'd like to see some more solid stuff being brought up D2.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 06 2015 01:52 GMT
#1040
On June 06 2015 10:33 Onegu wrote:
Chezniu rule is what is about to apply to me. And we are going to us it to get our lynch today on Shendelzare. Basicly it means I play so randomly that who wants push my lynch is scum. Chez rule is first to call him scum. Onegu rule is people continuing to push his lynch.

##Vote Shendelzare

Milo would be a ok vote also. Willing to vote either.


I... dont even... Trying to read that is hard enough, I'm not spending any thought making sense of it.

However, if Milo is no longer town yet Milo is still a type of chocolate where Onegu is from, then Chocolate is also not town.

Thus by Onegu logic Choco is scum.

Ok seriously now...
I'd like to lynch choco today like we should have done yesterday.

##Vote: Chocolate
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 06 2015 01:56 GMT
#1042
On June 06 2015 04:55 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2015 04:40 Tictock wrote:
Crap I'd like to take a look at Damdred's Votes into Townreads post, plus the scum read on Nydus there looks interesting.

I have to leave for work though. I doubt anyone from the Kick train is getting NK'd, and unless I'm on the right track I don't think I will be either. So I'll have to leave my thoughts there.

Assuming I'm not killed feel free to pose any questions you guys have towards me. I'd like to see some more solid stuff being brought up D2.


i know it is nitpicky, but this is the 2nd time you have done something like this. "i'd like some more solid stuff" implies that there is a solid/valid reason to make a scum case on you.


Also while ritoky may no longer be with us to Pick at Nits I would like to respond to this post.

Guess I should have hit enter or been more clear.

"feel free to pose any questions you guys have towards me" = "stop talking about me and talk to me dammit!" (just more politely)

"I'd like to see some more solid stuff being brought up D2" = "Hoping to see better reads and cases from people"
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 06 2015 01:58 GMT
#1044
On June 06 2015 10:55 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 06 2015 10:52 Tictock wrote:
On June 06 2015 10:33 Onegu wrote:
Chezniu rule is what is about to apply to me. And we are going to us it to get our lynch today on Shendelzare. Basicly it means I play so randomly that who wants push my lynch is scum. Chez rule is first to call him scum. Onegu rule is people continuing to push his lynch.

##Vote Shendelzare

Milo would be a ok vote also. Willing to vote either.


I... dont even... Trying to read that is hard enough, I'm not spending any thought making sense of it.

However, if Milo is no longer town yet Milo is still a type of chocolate where Onegu is from, then Chocolate is also not town.

Thus by Onegu logic Choco is scum.

Ok seriously now...
I'd like to lynch choco today like we should have done yesterday.

##Vote: Chocolate



Trust me it works.


Your logic or the Chezniu stuff? I feel like the chezniu stuff is so arbitrary and doesn't take into account the variety of responses to a "Chezniu". Like I mentioned earlier, I tend to respond to trolly nonsense, with trolly nonsense. Whats the rule on that?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 06 2015 02:06 GMT
#1045
On June 06 2015 10:58 Damdred wrote:
Why did both of you suddenly drop your scum reads on damdred?

tick built a case on me and oneg was so sure I was scum he single voted on me.

Neither of you are pushing me now when... Nothing had happened


I made a reply to your reply, of my case. So some thoughts were in there.

You still could be scum, but your response gave me some pause. Plus I'd like to take a step back so I don't get tunneled. I spent a lot of time this morning in your filter, if I do the same tonight I'll just end up doing what i did last game and trying to push you all game...

Hell even you asking this question seems weird for you to do as scum...

You'll prob call me scum for dropping you like that, but meh I'm getting used to it I guess? It gets easier when GG says I'm scum every other post...

I would like to browse a game or two of yours from the past if you could link em. I'd like to see if I'm reacting too much to your style of play.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 06 2015 02:08 GMT
#1046
@ Damdred
How do you feel about Choco today? I'd still like to lynch him.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 06 2015 02:14 GMT
#1047
Honestly I'd also still like to lynch GG since he seems to be unable to focus on this game till I'm dead.

However, I'm willing to accept that ritoky was right and that my reads on GG are too tainted with OMGUS though...
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 06 2015 02:32 GMT
#1048
On June 06 2015 06:39 NydusHerMain wrote:
I guess with respect for the lack of interaction, I think it mostly stems from no one responding to me and no one really calling me scum (up until this point). Whenever I gave my reads (although I guess people just ignored them because they seemed unsubstantial?? someone clarify) no one really seemed to care or react. When I called people scum, no one really reacted. Kind of felt discouraging more than anything. Was I supposed to copy and paste until someone responded or I got modkilled?


So... what are your reads going into today? I know you posted your reads in the night but I'm interested if they changed at all.

Do you still think GG is scum?

Care to respond to my case on Dam? I did interact with you shortly after I posted that, yet you never mentioned it. I know you are scum reading both of us atm, but surely me pushing Dam (even if I'm not right atm) shows that we both aren't mafia here...
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 06 2015 03:00 GMT
#1050
On June 06 2015 11:47 Damdred wrote:
I'm actually not sure that it makes you scum since you interacted with respinses I gave but I'm not sure if you've interacted with all my reads.

Hiwever oneg is probably the worst offender here I think...


Actually I really agree with you there.

This is twice now I've tried to respond/interact with him and have gotten nothing out of it...
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 06 2015 05:24 GMT
#1099
@GG
Humm, 99% solved eh, game is too easy for ya huh? I see...

Well scott and Onegu, the jig is up...

I'd say this in QT but clearly this man knows too much. Time to call it in boys...

GG, GG

>.<
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 06 2015 05:25 GMT
#1100
Oh, unless either of you wants to prove your town to GG, then there's an opening on the scum team if anyone wants in...
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 06 2015 05:52 GMT
#1101
On June 06 2015 12:19 Chocolate wrote:
Sorry for my absence, got a longish car ride tomorrow so I'll hopefully be able to be pretty active


I'm not diggin this excuse when you have basically just gone "poof" since EoD.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 06 2015 07:21 GMT
#1106
On June 06 2015 15:10 Onegu wrote:
Proof of Chez rule and what people on site think of it


I checked that Link, and found my way to a game of Chezinu being a Champion.

Chez made me smile... Onegu made me smile D1. Onegu is town.

I have come upon the townie known as ritoky in a past life, and as such still know him in spirit. Thus the proxy spirit of Chezinu is known to me in him.

I, in response to the spirit of Chez embraced the nature of ritoky's posts and returned it in kind. Thus I was the 2nd coming of Chezinu. Blinded by the return of the town savior GG gets a renewed taste of the Chezinu Experience and is forced to vote me. His blindness ensues, and thus his doom is secured.

+ Show Spoiler +
I shouldn't post this late at night...
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 06 2015 15:54 GMT
#1161
Well I see VE beat me to the punch on making a case on GG... I knew I liked VE for a reason. Even in the off chance that GG is town here his approach here is so off that he is literally just being a detriment to town by the way he is so focused and sure of himself. I've been trying to interact with the guy since his first posts about me, but he just ignored w/e I say and pushes me for "breaking the Chez rule" Maybe the Chez rule is great, maybe it is highly proven, but Chez is not here so I'm not convinced his rule applies. GG just wants to abuse that "rule" to his own advantage here and literally can't see past me this game which... I get in a way, I've been tunneled so bad that I miss the obvious, but it is clearly a detriment to the game.

I was working on my own case for as to why GG is the best lynch today, but given VE's gone and done the same thing I'll just go ahead and post what I had thus far, even though I hadn't filled out all my thoughts with quotes and such.

I honestly find GG to be the best lynch today. I know my opinion is biased here, I don't care to be mislynched to prove GG is wrong here (If that's what it takes to solve this game, then go for it I wont blame you), so keep that bias in mind.

GG has basically shown that he is simply not sure that he isn't sure about anyone but me, yet is willing to claim he's 99% sure about this game.

He throws out my name in every post as though chanting my name. This is subtle manipulation on his part, it's the same tactic used in commercials to get you to remember something and keep thinking about it.


He throws around spots in his reads like he's offering safe passage to those he "reads town"


He throws out his Townreads on Kick and Ritoky like they were candy that everyone should enjoy, and then remember who gave them out so they will accept more later.
This is such an easy move for scum to make since they actually know who is town. GG barely recognized that Kick had died or was our ONLY blue role.

I'm pretty ok lynching Choco as well atm (more activity from him may change my mind here), but I think GG will just continue to be a detriment like this until either He or I flip.


Part of me wants to look at the possible scumteam here, as it makes so much sense if GG, Choco, and Dam were mafia here. However I'm not convinced Damdred is in fact scum given his reactions to my case and most of my association between GG and Choco comes from what ritoky suggested EoD1, which may or may not be accurate.

In fact right now I'm pretty sure that these people are town.
VE
scott
milo

Leaning Town
Damdred
Onegu

Null/unsure
Nydus
Fidei
Shendelzare (I honestly need to see more or interact more before I can make a read)

Scum - Should be Lynched
GG
Choco
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 06 2015 16:03 GMT
#1162
I just really have a hard time seeing Town thinking in this post from GG...

On June 06 2015 14:08 GGTeMpLaR wrote:
If you are so sure Chocolate is mafia you should be pushing on him and trying to build cases against him, not attacking me for not going on him with you.

VE you have been demoted to the lower-null section for said reason. Scott/Onegu there's an opening in upper-null if you want to project town.


That is not how you hunt for scum...
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 06 2015 16:15 GMT
#1163
I did swap my vote to GG, just didn't post it here. I prob woulda done it last night, but seemed better to do it when I made my case, and I wanted to give GG one more chance to respond to anything I've said... He failed to do so...

I was kinda hoping to hear from Choco by now though. I don't want to read too much into it, but I can't help but get the feeling he's trying to hold back and stay out of people's way so that he's not lynched today.

@Shendelzare

Since your a bit late to the part and have spent most of your time this far catching up, can you please post some form of reads list or at least where you generally are leaning on everyone atm? I'm not sure I know where you stand right now.
I can take that responsibility.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
AI Arena Tournament
02:00
Swiss - Round 4
Laughngamez YouTube
FEL
01:00
ScienceCraft Qualifier
IndyStarCraft 237
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
IndyStarCraft 237
BRAT_OK 63
MindelVK 11
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 27127
Mini 431
Hyuk 238
firebathero 186
ggaemo 138
Liquid`Ret 72
Mong 54
Hyun 39
ToSsGirL 25
PianO 23
[ Show more ]
Bale 9
Dota 2
Gorgc9917
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1463
crisheroes1164
Liquid`Hasu704
Other Games
Grubby2987
FrodaN1802
fl0m1177
Beastyqt1041
Mlord445
KnowMe165
Livibee145
ArmadaUGS129
mouzStarbuck82
Mew2King60
Trikslyr53
ToD39
CosmosSc2 17
Chillindude13
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick992
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream40
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• printf 68
• StrangeGG 58
• mYiSmile119
• Adnapsc2 14
• LUISG 11
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 7664
Other Games
• imaqtpie623
• Shiphtur302
• WagamamaTV245
Upcoming Events
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1h 10m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
16h 10m
INu's Battles
18h 10m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
Shopify Rebellion Sundays
21h 10m
MilkiCow vs TBD
Clem vs TBD
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 1h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 16h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 17h
Monday Night Weeklies
1d 22h
[ Show More ]
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.