• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 07:29
CEST 13:29
KST 20:29
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)55Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double
Tourneys
2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9010 users

[M][N]Holy Guardians Chapter 1

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
May 25 2015 22:14 GMT
#44
/obs

Kinda wanted To in but was already in the current newbie game

Would be willing to /replace instead if thats helpful
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
May 26 2015 05:28 GMT
#48
Cool thanks GB.

I was drawn in by your kickass flavor here ^.^

I'd definitly /in but no way am I playing in 2 games when I'm still so green
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
May 28 2015 07:39 GMT
#62
Gosh GB, now I really just want to obs...

Way to ruin my Pregame town claim
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
May 31 2015 04:08 GMT
#102
I'll go ahead and /in.

I don't care about coaching.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 01 2015 03:51 GMT
#153
/confirm

Not very motivated atm, might pick up as the game goes on, we'll see

sorry
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 02 2015 04:43 GMT
#185
Oh this didn't start today. Cool.

Prob woulda been phoning it in a little D1 had we started already. Little crunched for time next couple days, but then I should be good.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 02 2015 21:01 GMT
#212
First? Yay
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 02 2015 21:02 GMT
#213
Greetings Town. Lets find that red menace and put an end to them once and for all!
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 02 2015 21:05 GMT
#219
Whow, that premade message from Kistart already... I kinda agree with it though.

On June 03 2015 06:03 Chocolate wrote:
##Vote Tictock

1v1 me m8


I'm sorry, who are you? lol
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 02 2015 21:07 GMT
#220
@ SL
Man I half joined this game kus I was tired of tunneling you in every other game I've played in these forums..

Guess I just have to suck it up.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 02 2015 21:10 GMT
#223
@ Kick

It has always been my policy to deal with inactives by reading their actual posts that much harder.

The idea is that if they are only willing to share a small amount of thoughts or thinking then we should take those posts even more literally/seriously.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 02 2015 21:12 GMT
#224
On June 03 2015 06:08 Chocolate wrote:
I just wanted to vote you because your opening post was weirdly cheery

I don't know who you are either lol

As for kickstart's post, I also played some games in 2012/2013 I believe. I'll go back and see if I played with any of you people


Lol it's D1, random votes are expected.

Today is my day off, and my mood has improved since i made those pre-game posts. So I can actually be around today and look for scum.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 02 2015 21:17 GMT
#227
In regards to kicks question.

I am pretty new to TL forums. Have played in 2 of the newbie games (the 2 most recent ones, including the ongoing one).

I see a few familiar names, but most of you I don't know... and am HIGHLY suspicious of...

And of course I know SL, who I may have to ignore. I apologize in advance if I start tunneling him, I have a tendency to do that.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 02 2015 21:20 GMT
#230
On June 03 2015 06:18 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2015 06:08 Kickstart wrote:
It seems some of you already know each other well, at least I gather that from the Tictock banter. Anyone care to give me some background? Who has played with each other before, who is good, why are there 2 votes immediatly on TT?


Dandred is a good town. Ritoky might be a good mafia thats about it. onegu me and ve are regulars.

Scott and tictock are two new players in there first non newbie game. Was in two games with each second is ongoing so I cant really talk about it. In the first one tictock tunneled the hell out of me when I had solved the game and it was hella annoying.

A bunch of video mafia players I believe. I know milo/templar are maybe you?


Yea kus SL def solves games on his own, def never has help from the rest of town...
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 02 2015 21:24 GMT
#234
@ ritoky

Ok, I'll bite

##Vote ritoky


For spamming graphics and one liners. Not even trying to push people yet, such scum.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 02 2015 21:26 GMT
#237
On June 03 2015 06:24 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2015 06:07 Tictock wrote:
@ SL
Man I half joined this game kus I was tired of tunneling you in every other game I've played in these forums..

Guess I just have to suck it up.


haha. I didnt see you were in the player list tbh. Woulda reged anyway tho


Nah it's cool man. I need to get over my deal with you. I just hate having to read about your Mason team
+ Show Spoiler +
SL and his Ego
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 02 2015 21:32 GMT
#247
On June 03 2015 06:29 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 03 2015 06:24 Kickstart wrote:
On June 03 2015 06:10 Tictock wrote:
@ Kick

It has always been my policy to deal with inactives by reading their actual posts that much harder.

The idea is that if they are only willing to share a small amount of thoughts or thinking then we should take those posts even more literally/seriously.


My point is that we need to foster an environment that doesn't allow inactivity, this is clearly the best environment to have and thus we should strive for it. How we will deal with people that are inactive anyways is another matter. Also people should, eventually, share most of their thoughts. Holding back your thoughts initially to build on them is fine, I already find some things scummy but I am waiting to add to this so as not to let the person/people I find scummy change what they are doing so soon.

On June 03 2015 06:12 ritoky wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On June 03 2015 06:02 Kickstart wrote:
I just want to go ahead and get this out.

A good town environment is one in which no one is allowed to lurk or be passive and not post much of their thoughts. While I honestly don't know any of the players in this game I believe some are new so to them and to everyone else, you have to post. Whether you are 100% sure in your reads or not, posting is good for town. Even if your reads are wrong, being active is good for town to figure out the game. I refuse to allow the game to be a passive one where several people are lurking and not being active and contributing to the conversation because that automatically makes the game harder on town and lessens town's win chance. The 10 post per cycle rule enacted by the host is a good first step but I think it is up to us to make sure that people don't abuse the rule by just posting the minimum number of times and saying nothing of substance.

Now what I said applies to every game of course, an active town is always better than a passive town with several lurkers; but I particularly wanted to lead in with this point because I already feel like we might be heading in the direction of a passive/inactive town. So this is directed to everyone but specifically directed @ Damdred and Tictock:

Damdred and Tictock already posted before the start of the game that they might not be active. Here are Dam's and TT's posts I am referring to:
Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 06:12 Damdred wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
I'll

/In

But will be hit and miss on activity

Show nested quote +
On June 01 2015 12:51 Tictock wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
/confirm

Not very motivated atm, might pick up as the game goes on, we'll see

sorry


Thankfully they have both said that they are just sort of busy at the start but will have more time and be more active. I just want to urge them both to be as active as they can from the start, that way everyone can gets reads on them and we don't let them both through just because they aren't active in the first phase but might be in the phases after.

Just to be clear though, I am not accusing either of you nor am I suspicious of you for it, because those statements are clearly not alignment indicative because they were made before the game began and people had their roles. I am just saying that I refuse to allow the game to devolve into a passive town game with people lurking and posting nothing of substance and those events already have me worried that we may find ourselves in that position. So I urge you, along with everyone else, to be as active as you can, even if you are strapped for time.

Now that that is out of the way, could those who have played in games with some of the other people in the game (or if you know them) tell me who the strong players? I haven't played mafia on here since 2012 so I have no idea who the good players are and I think knowing this is helpful. I know this request seems a bit scummy ("Oh you wan't to know who the good players are so you can get rid of them!") but I will just concede that and say that knowing who is good tells everyone that those players:
a) should not be lurking because if they are good they are usually always active in their games (so if they are lurking and posting not much substance it will be suspicious),
and,
b) they would be valuable assets (so we should expect strong town play from them and we would expect mafia to try and get rid of them), both good pieces of information for town.

That is all I have for now, get to posting and being active everyone! :D


saw good town environment, stopped reading.

[image loading]


Can you clarify please? I think you mean you basically eyerolled at my post at the second line and didn't bother reading it. Could you clarify what you meant, and in the future not post your thought in the form of GIFs and images?


It was a long post made immediately after the day post, which means it was planned and probably planned regardless of alignment. It says nothing about your alignment and only about some bs intentions you plan to traffic cop about to appear like you're doing shit for the game. I don't really care about reading more than a paragraph because it won't teach me anything about your alignment. I will continue to post pictures, deal with it.


Crap, and I was like about ready to make that sure fire case on you too...

##Unvote

Even if the post was premade and is NAI, the content was at least good. Or do you have a different opinion about inactives ritoky?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 02 2015 21:36 GMT
#253
On June 03 2015 06:33 Kickstart wrote:
Well, those that have played with ritoky, is he always like this? I suppose if he always does this he has to keep up his 'meta', however annoying and unhelpful it happens to be.

Also, I could of had time after roles were sent to write up that post, but I will be honest and admit I didn't =]. I had to edit it a bit though because there was quite a bit going on before and while the game started.


My first game on TL was with ritoky. I don't recall him doing graphics at all.

I was going to double check that game, but I don't see it listed anymore?
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 02 2015 21:38 GMT
#254
Also I'm sorry I don't know what "traffic cop" means in context of this game.
I can take that responsibility.
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
June 02 2015 21:38 GMT
#256
Oh like, he's policing how much people post?
I can take that responsibility.
1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 31m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko357
SpeCial 120
ProTech108
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16440
firebathero 1928
Bisu 1055
Hyuk 714
Horang2 561
BeSt 278
Larva 209
Mini 198
Light 162
EffOrt 159
[ Show more ]
Soma 126
Leta 93
Barracks 92
Mong 76
ZerO 72
Rush 71
Killer 50
Pusan 49
Snow 48
Shinee 40
Sea.KH 36
Sharp 36
ToSsGirL 35
NaDa 33
Aegong 30
Mind 29
zelot 26
Yoon 26
Sexy 25
Bale 19
sorry 19
Sacsri 17
Noble 15
ajuk12(nOOB) 14
JulyZerg 10
Terrorterran 6
Dota 2
XaKoH 358
Fuzer 151
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss890
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor1154
crisheroes1081
Other Games
gofns33880
singsing2021
olofmeister1368
B2W.Neo259
Livibee104
Mew2King82
ArmadaUGS41
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream213
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH145
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
Stellar Fest
1h 31m
OSC
10h 31m
CranKy Ducklings
22h 31m
Online Event
23h 31m
FEL
1d 4h
AI Arena Tournament
1d 5h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 7h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 22h
INu's Battles
2 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
Replay Cast
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
Replay Cast
3 days
Afreeca Starleague
3 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
3 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
INu's Battles
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-30
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.