• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:58
CEST 06:58
KST 13:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6050 users

[M][N]Holy Guardians Chapter 1 - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 119 120 121 Next
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
May 29 2015 00:01 GMT
#81
I've pm'ed him with that blue post.



And the standard rules says that you have to type /in to sign up.

Calm down, BH.
I'm adorable.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-29 00:17:23
May 29 2015 00:03 GMT
#82
On May 29 2015 09:01 GlowingBear wrote:
I've pm'ed him with that blue post.



And the standard rules says that you have to type /in to sign up.

Calm down, BH.


As far as I know, the model OP as laid out by Qatol does not say you have to type /in to sign up, though I could be wrong. I just don't like people bullying new players or being dicks to them unless they're right and the new players aren't actually putting in the level of effort necessary for a mafia player. Given that this guy could have read your OPs, and the model OP, and not understood that "/in" was required, you being a weird dick to him in thread is not imo acceptable.

Like, imagine this guy comes to TL Mafia for the first time, reads the OP, reads the model OP linked in the OP, tried to sign up, and all he got for his pretty significant effort was someone being an incorrect dick to him? That's not how we attract new players or present a welcoming community. Now, maybe the guy legitimately didn't read your OP. But I read your OP and the Qatol post you linked to and I couldn't find a place where it said you have to type "/in" so yeah
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
May 29 2015 00:31 GMT
#83
Alright.

I'm editing it out.

Sorry for being a bitch
I'm adorable.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
May 29 2015 00:33 GMT
#84
I mean, it's good you pmed him the stuff, and I guess I came off as dickish as well in this interaction and I'm sorry about that. It's mostly just like, I know I can be a bit assertive as a host in the same way you were being, which is reasonable. I DO want people to read my OP, and I've definitely seen people /in without reading the OP which might say like "type your /in in this particular way to show you read the OP" and then I've been snarky. I don't have a problem with being snarky. I think that's fine. I think you just made an honest mistake and that's okay, we all make those mistakes, msyelf included of course.

Just here's a new guy who like, may well have read the whole OP. So let's be friendly unless we're sure he didn't, ok :D
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
May 29 2015 00:38 GMT
#85
Of course. I just assumed he didn't because (1) everybody is typing /in to join, (2) I've posted it here and (3) I've pm'ed him.

Anyway, you are right and I was being a dick instead of being and assertive host, which is the style in pursuing. I'm sorry for that, milo and BH. And don't worry, it didn't came off dickish, I'm also here to learn, and I respect your hosting style too much to not listen to what you have to say.

We can now hug each other
I'm adorable.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
May 29 2015 00:41 GMT
#86
I mean, it's also entirely possible he didn't read anything. So there's that.

HUG IT OUT

[image loading]
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
May 29 2015 01:01 GMT
#87
On May 29 2015 09:41 Blazinghand wrote:
I mean, it's also entirely possible he didn't read anything. So there's that.

HUG IT OUT

[image loading]


Therefore any thoughts regarding it is WIFOM

[image loading]
I'm adorable.
milo109
Profile Joined May 2015
466 Posts
May 29 2015 17:12 GMT
#88
Sorry for not using /in. I read the rules after I made that first post, and I didn't realize it was an important enough tradition to be worth editing my post or mentioning it in the second.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-29 18:50:50
May 29 2015 18:40 GMT
#89
On May 30 2015 02:12 milo109 wrote:
Sorry for not using /in. I read the rules after I made that first post, and I didn't realize it was an important enough tradition to be worth editing my post or mentioning it in the second.


It isn't, I simply assumed you didn't read the rules because you didn't do in that fashion, which is a flawed logic. I apologise, I was being a douche :/

Feel free to ask any questions.
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-29 18:57:02
May 29 2015 18:56 GMT
#90
We need three more! I will start the game in , if the game fills up until then
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
May 29 2015 19:23 GMT
#91
I can start earlier if you guys want, the problem is that I'll be traveling next week and we will have to rely solely on the cohosts
I'm adorable.
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
May 29 2015 20:24 GMT
#92
On May 30 2015 04:23 GlowingBear wrote:
I can start earlier if you guys want, the problem is that I'll be traveling next week and we will have to rely solely on the cohosts


then why put a game up ?
Zerg for Life
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
May 29 2015 20:24 GMT
#93
/out
Zerg for Life
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
May 29 2015 20:31 GMT
#94
Because I've thought this would fill faster? Lol...
I'm adorable.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
May 29 2015 20:41 GMT
#95
On May 30 2015 03:56 GlowingBear wrote:
We need three more! I will start the game in , if the game fills up until then


Please ignore this. I trust my cohosts and I already have the flavors written. The game will start as soon as it fills up.
3 people to go!
I'm adorable.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-30 04:53:51
May 30 2015 04:24 GMT
#96
/in

I would still consider myself a newbie though I've played in 2 games (i think :/) that weren't newbie specific iirc (sorry it has been quite some time since I played and I'm not sure what the best way to check is, maybe I'll check my post history later but I'll have to do quite the digging as it has been awhile).

edit: well I looked through the database, I've played 4 games total, looks like in 3 newbie games, they were back in 2012 though :D. But I think I should be able to pick it up quickly.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
May 30 2015 05:10 GMT
#97
Don't worry, you are welcomed to play in this game.

Do you want a coach?
I'm adorable.
Kickstart
Profile Blog Joined May 2008
United States1941 Posts
May 30 2015 05:49 GMT
#98
A coach would be great as long as no one has any objections.
justanothertownie
Profile Joined July 2013
16343 Posts
May 30 2015 08:49 GMT
#99
Coaches are allowed in this game? Good thing I did not join.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
May 30 2015 11:48 GMT
#100
On May 30 2015 17:49 justanothertownie wrote:
Coaches are allowed in this game? Good thing I did not join.


I'm making an exception since there are three newbies in this game and no one was against it until now.
Coaches will be allowed unless any player is against it.
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 119 120 121 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 2m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft406
RuFF_SC2 194
Nina 89
-ZergGirl 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2067
sorry 39
Bale 26
910 17
yabsab 13
ZergMaN 8
Icarus 7
NotJumperer 6
Dota 2
LuMiX1
League of Legends
JimRising 659
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1122
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox784
Other Games
summit1g7971
WinterStarcraft353
C9.Mang0262
Livibee161
Sick129
Maynarde127
ViBE81
ArmadaUGS55
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick700
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream171
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2242
League of Legends
• Stunt405
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
6h 2m
Stellar Fest
8h 2m
The PondCast
1d 5h
OSC
1d 8h
Stellar Fest
1d 8h
OSC
1d 19h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.