• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:58
CEST 04:58
KST 11:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2313Weekly Cups (Sep 7-12): SHIN, ByuN, MaxPax double down1StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon111
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft open world shooter announced at BlizzCon Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double Recent Patches and the Future Stellar Fest 1 Replay Pack Balance hotfix patch 5.0.16b (July 16)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) 2026 GSTL Grand Finals SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ] ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
a Announcement on the JEDI Ringing Official StarCraft website teases new content ahead of BlizzCon? Bot on ladder Where can I find Flash replays that work? BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero Nintendo Switch Thread EVE Corporation
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine All you football fans (soccer)! Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
MarineLorD Fan Club The Creator Fan Club The ShoWTimE Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Violent-Cooperative Play and…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7290 users

[M][N]Holy Guardians Chapter 1 - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 119 120 121 Next
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
May 28 2015 05:12 GMT
#61
/obs
Tictock
Profile Blog Joined September 2010
United States6052 Posts
May 28 2015 07:39 GMT
#62
Gosh GB, now I really just want to obs...

Way to ruin my Pregame town claim
I can take that responsibility.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
May 28 2015 11:36 GMT
#63
Can I play? First time poster, but I'm keen to try mafia
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-28 16:08:04
May 28 2015 16:07 GMT
#64
As I received more than one request from newbies, I'll answer them in general:

You CAN sign in and play in this game. However, this game isn't actually fit for newbies, as you could see in the OP that I assume you know the rules and how to play the game.

There is a newbie-friendly series of game called Newbie Student Mafia, and the 10th game of the series is ongoing. The 11th will start right after, but it may take a while. The upside of playing in those games is that you get a coach to help you getting through the game.

So, you CAN play here. To sign in, just post /in in this thread. Please make sure to read the rules (the standard TL rules can be found in the Newbie Student Mafia X OP).

If the players in this game are okay with it, I can set up coaches for you.
I'm adorable.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
May 28 2015 16:14 GMT
#65
/in

I have a reasonable enough grasp of the rules, and I'm happy to do further homework and reading. If you get enough experienced people, feel free to boot me for one of them though :-)
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
May 28 2015 16:22 GMT
#66
On May 29 2015 01:14 Fidei86 wrote:
/in

I have a reasonable enough grasp of the rules, and I'm happy to do further homework and reading. If you get enough experienced people, feel free to boot me for one of them though :-)


I'm not booting you, newbies are always very welcomed

So... Welcome to TL Mafia!
I'm adorable.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
May 28 2015 16:41 GMT
#67
TYVM
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 28 2015 17:03 GMT
#68
Don't worry bby. I'll protect you from the mean ol' veterans.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
May 28 2015 17:06 GMT
#69
Can I ask - do roles get sent out once we're a full party?
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
May 28 2015 17:09 GMT
#70
On May 29 2015 02:06 Fidei86 wrote:
Can I ask - do roles get sent out once we're a full party?


once the game is full host determines a start time.

At that time the host makes a post and everyone must go silent at which point roles are sent out by PM.

once that is done the host makes a Day 1 post and the game begins.
Zerg for Life
cakepie
Profile Blog Joined November 2012
985 Posts
May 28 2015 17:09 GMT
#71
VE already with the buddying.
Fidei86
Profile Joined May 2015
United Kingdom2116 Posts
May 28 2015 17:10 GMT
#72
Ah okay, thanks.

@Viscera - thanks
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
May 28 2015 18:17 GMT
#73
On May 29 2015 02:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
Don't worry bby. I'll protect you from the mean ol' veterans.


Said the ice cream seller before putting the innocent child in the back of his truck
I'm adorable.
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
May 28 2015 20:55 GMT
#74
On May 29 2015 03:17 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2015 02:03 VisceraEyes wrote:
Don't worry bby. I'll protect you from the mean ol' veterans.


Said the ice cream seller before putting the innocent child in the back of his truck

[image loading]
- That's right, just a little closer.......
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
May 28 2015 21:07 GMT
#75
Wow, a lesbian pedophile...
I'm adorable.
milo109
Profile Joined May 2015
466 Posts
May 28 2015 21:39 GMT
#76
I'd like to join.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
May 28 2015 21:46 GMT
#77
Make sure you read the rules and the post I've made, then
I'm adorable.
milo109
Profile Joined May 2015
466 Posts
May 28 2015 22:31 GMT
#78
Yep. Thanks!
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-29 00:32:40
May 28 2015 23:30 GMT
#79
Edited because I was an incorrect dick.
I'm adorable.
Blazinghand *
Profile Blog Joined December 2010
United States25562 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-28 23:55:19
May 28 2015 23:38 GMT
#80
On May 29 2015 08:30 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 29 2015 07:31 milo109 wrote:
Yep. Thanks!


I meant that you didn't read any because you didn't sign in in the proper fashion.
This a friendly community and newbies are very welcome, especially by me. I love to coach them. But I'm not very kind when people do not read stuff


Do you say anywhere in your OP that people need to type "/in" to sign up for this game? Or are you just giving a newbie crap for no reason?

ಠ_ಠ

Edit: oh herp derp why are your signup rules on like the 4th page anyways. if I can't find them then he's not gonna find them, if you have rules you want everyone to read they need to be in the OP or something. The only thing you can really expect players to read are the OPs, and things posted after game start.
When you stare into the iCCup, the iCCup stares back.
TL+ Member
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 119 120 121 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
PiGosaur Cup
00:00
#101 (PatchesSC Mod Edition)
PiGStarcraft428
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
PiGStarcraft428
RuFF_SC2 138
Nina 77
-ZergGirl 70
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 2319
Bale 21
yabsab 13
Terrorterran 12
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
febbydoto21
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1138
taco 410
minikerr18
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox637
Other Games
summit1g8015
JimRising 679
Day[9].tv506
C9.Mang0361
WinterStarcraft252
ViBE147
Livibee146
Maynarde137
Sick122
ArmadaUGS39
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1079
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream131
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Response 13
• OhrlRock 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Pr0nogo 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Day9tv506
Upcoming Events
Kung Fu Cup
8h 3m
Stellar Fest
10h 3m
The PondCast
1d 7h
OSC
1d 10h
Stellar Fest
1d 10h
OSC
1d 21h
Stellar Fest
2 days
CranKy Ducklings
3 days
Online Event
3 days
FEL
3 days
[ Show More ]
AI Arena Tournament
3 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
Replay Cast
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
Replay Cast
5 days
INu's Battles
6 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-09-27
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual
Stake Ranked Episode 3

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
Copium Cup
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.