• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:15
CEST 15:15
KST 22:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10[ASL22] Ro24 Preview: Siren's Call8
Community News
SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup3StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)65Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3BSL Season 2314
StarCraft 2
General
StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Awesome/Confusing SC2 BM SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond) SC2 INu's Battles#21 [ 3-Days tournament ]
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble Mutation # 543 Enhanced Defenses
Brood War
General
Klaucher discontinued / in-game color settings BW General Discussion BSL Season 23 Bot on ladder ASL22 General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Ro8 Day 4 [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 3 [ASL22] Ro8 Day 2
Strategy
Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do? Simple Questions, Simple Answers Odyssey Mineral Stack Saturation
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 12788 users

[M][N]Holy Guardians Chapter 1 - Page 111

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 121 Next
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
June 15 2015 21:34 GMT
#2201
I was thinking of making some Ritoky pics. I am unsure what else I can bring up to have him at least re-read the game.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 15 2015 21:52 GMT
#2202
Scum want me to move my vote SO BAD. Boys I've read the game.
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
June 15 2015 21:58 GMT
#2203
Scum aren't doing shit - I would be doubtful if we see another Milo post.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
June 15 2015 21:59 GMT
#2204
Sigh I wish I could concede or the day ended in 2 minutes
Try TL Mafia!!!
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
June 15 2015 22:04 GMT
#2205
Can't wait to read the Obs QT
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
milo109
Profile Joined May 2015
466 Posts
June 15 2015 22:04 GMT
#2206
On June 16 2015 06:58 scott31337 wrote:
Scum aren't doing shit - I would be doubtful if we see another Milo post.

I hereby prove this false.
milo109
Profile Joined May 2015
466 Posts
June 15 2015 22:05 GMT
#2207
Honestly, Scott and Onegu are just flailing as they attempt to appeal to emotion. Not sure what is left to refute.
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
June 15 2015 22:14 GMT
#2208
VE said he read the game. We broke his magic bus theory. He's just got too much confirmation bias.

[image loading]

THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
VisceraEyes
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
United States21171 Posts
June 15 2015 22:29 GMT
#2209
Scott why didn't you try and get a Nydus wagon rolling sooner?
if I had to describe his playstyle, it'd be a coked up rabbit with the attention of a goldfish injecting caffeine into himself directly through an IV drip. it's like a reel of random animated shorts where things just blow up randomly
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
June 15 2015 22:50 GMT
#2210
I thought Damdred was scum until he posted his second thoughts post - and that I was on the right track. It's something I need to work on in the future - this is my first town game I didn't get lynched day 1. I had three votes and still had very little idea of who the scum team was. Damdred has this mixed feature play where he does not give off too much as either alignment, and he was a mixed bag. I set that trap for you and you passed, you were my most confident read at the time. I waited for Milo to post his vote, and then I reacted. When I saw Damdred's post there's no reason for him to post this unless he was town. so I had to give him the benefit of the doubt then after I had four votes. I was willing to vote TT but Damdred wasn't, so that idea was out - I changed my vote off of Damdred (since he has to be town now, right?) - You were down for a vote switch- and then after talking to him about NHM or Onegu, we went on NHM. I still wasn't sure he was mafia at this time, but I knew I was town, and have to trust Damdred being town now, so I feel at least better about this lynch.

To be honest, I was thinking the game was going okay at that time, that Damdred was mafia at the time,You're right, I shouldn't have waited for the fourth vote, I should've pushed another lynch earlier and that was my blunder.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
milo109
Profile Joined May 2015
466 Posts
June 15 2015 23:04 GMT
#2211
So you waited until I chose against you, hoping that I would choose to lynch Damdred instead. Then, instead of trying to get Damdred lynched, you decide to go on someone who was on the same side(vote wise) as you? Why would you do that if you were town? You could have lost the game if you were wrong on NMH.
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
June 15 2015 23:16 GMT
#2212
We would've lost the game if people stayed on me or Damdred at the time. There is no reason Damdred decides this is a bad lynch if he's mafia - NONE. If NHM was town, it's over but at least we tried, right? It's why I wrote I'm still worried but at least I feel better, because we at least tried something that wasn't an autoloss.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
milo109
Profile Joined May 2015
466 Posts
June 15 2015 23:33 GMT
#2213
So why not go on me/ticktock/VE? Why go on someone that was on the votes on you?
milo109
Profile Joined May 2015
466 Posts
June 15 2015 23:34 GMT
#2214
with you*
milo109
Profile Joined May 2015
466 Posts
June 15 2015 23:35 GMT
#2215
Like if you're town, you have to believe that someone voting on you is mafia. I don't understand how a town would choose one of the people who wasn't voting on them to lynch.
scott31337
Profile Joined January 2013
United States2979 Posts
June 15 2015 23:47 GMT
#2216
On June 13 2015 04:43 GlowingBear wrote:
Day 4 Vote Count

Damdred (3): Onegu, Scott, milo109, NydusHerMain
Scott (3): Damdred, VisceraEyes, Tictock

Not Voting (1): milo109

Currently, Damdred is set to be executed. Day 4 ends in at 21:00 GMT (+00:00).
The voting thread is located here.
Posting after the deadline and before the flip will result in a modkill.
Failure to vote once will result in a warning.
Failure to vote twice will result in a modkill.



Because they showed they were town because they changed their mind on my lynch. VE wouldn't switch if he was mafia, Damdred isn't mafia with wanting to change his mind - that leaves you and TT - I mentioned TT and Damdred said he would only vote Onegu or NHM - Our best chance in my opnion at the time was NHM.

I'll be back in a couple hours.
THIS WAGON IS HITTING MAFIA FOR SURE BOYS!
milo109
Profile Joined May 2015
466 Posts
June 16 2015 00:41 GMT
#2217
No. There is no way as town that you don't change the lynch to someone voting on you. That's what truly proves you're scum. You might have been able to mislynch me, but that was the correct play.
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
June 16 2015 00:43 GMT
#2218
On June 16 2015 09:41 milo109 wrote:
No. There is no way as town that you don't change the lynch to someone voting on you. That's what truly proves you're scum. You might have been able to mislynch me, but that was the correct play.



This post is complete BS. Why does town have to OMGUS. Your statement that town has to do this is shit. You are making things up.
Try TL Mafia!!!
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
June 16 2015 00:45 GMT
#2219
@VE

On my knees begging, what can I do to prove to you that I am town?
Try TL Mafia!!!
milo109
Profile Joined May 2015
466 Posts
June 16 2015 00:56 GMT
#2220
On June 16 2015 09:43 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On June 16 2015 09:41 milo109 wrote:
No. There is no way as town that you don't change the lynch to someone voting on you. That's what truly proves you're scum. You might have been able to mislynch me, but that was the correct play.



This post is complete BS. Why does town have to OMGUS. Your statement that town has to do this is shit. You are making things up.

If you're town, you know that out of the four votes, one has to be mafia. More likely, it's two or three. So the odds of you hitting someone who is voting on you versus voting with you is much higher. And why NMH and not Onegu? He instantly with no hesitation picked NMH after Damdred vetoed Ticktock. A prearranged bus.

Honestly, I know you guys don't believe what you're saying but this is the world you have to push. I am proven not mafia with Chocolate, so my unvote makes no sense from a scum point of view. And then, right after Ritoky calls me -inno child- he dies. Like if I was scum I would kill someone who would never vote to lynch me.
Prev 1 109 110 111 112 113 121 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
20:00
BamsPatch 1.0 Weekly #3
SHIN 232
Liquipedia
CranKy Ducklings
19:00
Sea Duckling Open #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings118
CranKy Ducklings SOOP48
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko345
SHIN 232
ProTech148
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 41706
Bisu 2290
Shuttle 1837
Hyuk 1686
EffOrt 423
Soma 413
Larva 406
Mini 378
ZerO 301
firebathero 224
[ Show more ]
Last 113
hero 93
Leta 82
Zeus 71
Pusan 58
Trap 50
Sexy 48
Hyun 48
Hm[arnc] 40
Killer 39
Bale 38
ToSsGirL 27
Aegong 25
PianO 23
zelot 23
sorry 17
yabsab 13
Noble 12
JulyZerg 10
Rock 6
Sacsri 6
Icarus 6
ajuk12(nOOB) 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5006
qojqva1434
Dendi943
Heroes of the Storm
Khaldor893
crisheroes743
Liquid`Hasu111
Other Games
gofns40541
singsing2576
B2W.Neo1180
Happy269
DeMusliM241
Livibee203
Mew2King100
Liquid`VortiX91
ArmadaUGS57
ZerO(Twitch)17
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream119
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 59
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 9239
League of Legends
• Jankos1756
Other Games
• WagamamaTV224
Upcoming Events
FEL
2h 45m
AI Arena Tournament
3h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
5h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
20h 45m
INu's Battles
22h 45m
herO vs Classic
Percival vs Rogue
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 5h
Replay Cast
1d 10h
Afreeca Starleague
1d 20h
Rush vs Light
WardiTV Weekly
1d 21h
[ Show More ]
Monday Night Weeklies
2 days
Afreeca Starleague
2 days
Soma vs Soulkey
INu's Battles
2 days
SHIN vs Cure
ByuN vs Zoun
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
INu's Battles
4 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-02
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Calamity Invitational

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
Copium Cup
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
Custodian Cup
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.