• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:56
CEST 12:56
KST 19:56
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20263Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
https://www.facebook.com/BreathiZen.USD/ ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7824 users

Carnaval do Brasil Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 Next All
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 19 2015 21:46 GMT
#31
I lost to marv D:

If you're taking away from the mafia team because of 3P, you shouldn't. SK is dumb because while it is an anti-swing mechanic, it's also really hard for either team to identify and take out (usually). Survivor has the same problem but usually wins with the winning side, so it doesn't matter, it just takes away from town #s. Assassins play their own microcosm of the game within the game and cause confusion with ulterior motives and such, but again rarely make mafia's life any harder than would a VT in their place and usually just take away from town #s in a balanced set-up.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 20 2015 23:00 GMT
#52
I approve of these players

/in
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 21 2015 03:12 GMT
#72
I promise not to lynch blazinghand at all this game, even if he's mafia.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 21 2015 03:41 GMT
#77
On May 21 2015 12:24 VisceraEyes wrote:
I'd rather not deal with geript.

/out

noooooooo D:
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 22 2015 00:08 GMT
#223
##Vote: VayneAuthority
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 22 2015 09:05 GMT
#311
Seems a bit early for that aggro of a meta case

dunno if just bad, or mafia
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 22 2015 19:48 GMT
#403
This is an exceedingly uninteresting game.

In the interest of participating, however, I will note that I have two people I would lynch today, and you jubjubs get the honor of choosing between them.

First and obviously foremost, I would lynch Vayne. I really shouldn't have to explain why.

Secondly, I would still lynch geript, even after he "had it out" with sandro over his shitty read on him. Geript as mafia is truly more aggressive than his town counterpart, often unnecessarily. Town geript has the ability to at least seem like he's interested in figuring out the game, while mafia geript is prone to inane tunnels and random yelling and anger. His play in Survivor Series Mafia (link) is very similar to this game.

Notably, he was reasonably active and posty as mafia in that game and he's able to fake anger quite well. I just don't think town geript is this unnecessarily aggressive this game with such an obviously shitty meta case that is forced out not even 12 hours into the game.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 22 2015 20:03 GMT
#405
On May 23 2015 05:02 sandroba wrote:
ymt that post is so bad you are making me have second thoughts about geript. maybe we should just lynch yamato instead.

it isn't bad

it's exactly the truth

did you even read the filter I linked?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 22 2015 20:04 GMT
#407
On May 23 2015 05:03 prplhz wrote:
@yamato77 How much do you want to lynch VayneAuthority? I mean the case is obviously "He's doing weird barely intelligible things" but, I don't know, so does Alakaslam in every game? And Chezinu? I assume VayneAuthority is going to do something at some point but if he just wants to mess around for now I'm not going to scum read him for it.

Look at ritoky posting pickles in Debauchery. ritoky had some reason for doing it that some of us never understood, maybe VayneAuthority has a reason to post weird stuff as well? Anyway, ritoky snapped out of it at some point and I expect VayneAuthority to do that as well.

he never does

it's VA

you just lynch him, you don't have a choice
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 22 2015 20:05 GMT
#410
On May 23 2015 05:04 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 05:04 yamato77 wrote:
On May 23 2015 05:03 prplhz wrote:
@yamato77 How much do you want to lynch VayneAuthority? I mean the case is obviously "He's doing weird barely intelligible things" but, I don't know, so does Alakaslam in every game? And Chezinu? I assume VayneAuthority is going to do something at some point but if he just wants to mess around for now I'm not going to scum read him for it.

Look at ritoky posting pickles in Debauchery. ritoky had some reason for doing it that some of us never understood, maybe VayneAuthority has a reason to post weird stuff as well? Anyway, ritoky snapped out of it at some point and I expect VayneAuthority to do that as well.

he never does

it's VA

you just lynch him, you don't have a choice


no.

so you agree that you and VA are similar players and should be treated with the same mindset?

because I find that retarded
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 22 2015 20:09 GMT
#413
On May 23 2015 05:08 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 05:05 yamato77 wrote:
On May 23 2015 05:04 ritoky wrote:
On May 23 2015 05:04 yamato77 wrote:
On May 23 2015 05:03 prplhz wrote:
@yamato77 How much do you want to lynch VayneAuthority? I mean the case is obviously "He's doing weird barely intelligible things" but, I don't know, so does Alakaslam in every game? And Chezinu? I assume VayneAuthority is going to do something at some point but if he just wants to mess around for now I'm not going to scum read him for it.

Look at ritoky posting pickles in Debauchery. ritoky had some reason for doing it that some of us never understood, maybe VayneAuthority has a reason to post weird stuff as well? Anyway, ritoky snapped out of it at some point and I expect VayneAuthority to do that as well.

he never does

it's VA

you just lynch him, you don't have a choice


no.

so you agree that you and VA are similar players and should be treated with the same mindset?

because I find that retarded


I am not holding him to a different standard. I am not lynching him today for any reason. Come back to me tomorrow about it.

LOL

amazing

people actually expect VA to do things

fucking wonderful
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 22 2015 20:10 GMT
#417
On May 23 2015 05:07 sandroba wrote:
The post is just off. It's overexplanatory and somehow I feel he missed a couple main points I made on him. Also my guess is you and va are masons? It's pretty obvious if that's the case, no point insunuating it and not comming out.

It's not overexplanatory

look at your fucking wall of shit you posted about geript

THAT is overexplanatory

I had two points plus proof. You spouted shit.

Maybe this is some sort of shit double bus strategy, otherwise this makes exactly 0 sense
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 22 2015 20:13 GMT
#418
On May 23 2015 05:10 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 05:09 yamato77 wrote:
On May 23 2015 05:08 ritoky wrote:
On May 23 2015 05:05 yamato77 wrote:
On May 23 2015 05:04 ritoky wrote:
On May 23 2015 05:04 yamato77 wrote:
On May 23 2015 05:03 prplhz wrote:
@yamato77 How much do you want to lynch VayneAuthority? I mean the case is obviously "He's doing weird barely intelligible things" but, I don't know, so does Alakaslam in every game? And Chezinu? I assume VayneAuthority is going to do something at some point but if he just wants to mess around for now I'm not going to scum read him for it.

Look at ritoky posting pickles in Debauchery. ritoky had some reason for doing it that some of us never understood, maybe VayneAuthority has a reason to post weird stuff as well? Anyway, ritoky snapped out of it at some point and I expect VayneAuthority to do that as well.

he never does

it's VA

you just lynch him, you don't have a choice


no.

so you agree that you and VA are similar players and should be treated with the same mindset?

because I find that retarded


I am not holding him to a different standard. I am not lynching him today for any reason. Come back to me tomorrow about it.

LOL

amazing

people actually expect VA to do things

fucking wonderful

So he's null and you want to lynch him because you don't think he's ever going to change your mind (in any direction)?

That's the plan, folks.

Otherwise it's fucking MYLO and you're trying to figure out what the fuck he's doing and you're just fucked.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 22 2015 20:15 GMT
#422
On May 23 2015 05:14 rsoultin wrote:
also not lynching va xP

-from the void where she's procrastinating looking at geript scumgames ;o;-

would you like to pick a new plynch to replace him, yama? xD

surprising, coming from the single person he's even GIVEN A READ ON
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 22 2015 20:21 GMT
#427
On May 23 2015 05:15 sandroba wrote:
Now that's more like it. Your tone that post felt off is all, different from assassination. I'll back off from you as we both share a common interest. Don't call my read shit if you agree with it though. It hurts my feelings.

That's not what you said, but whatever.

If we lynch geript I'm fine aligning for the day.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 22 2015 20:34 GMT
#430
I linked a geript scumgame

read it
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 22 2015 20:36 GMT
#432
On May 23 2015 05:36 sandroba wrote:
It's just from joat. I'm reading the game ymt quoted right now and there are some simillarities, especially in his counter push on palmar. One thing that spiked my interest though:
@ymt on that game you said VA is much less light hearted as mafia than as town. How come you are scum reading him this game?

I was mafia that game
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 22 2015 23:05 GMT
#468
I still think lynching geript is better than this strange wagon on bunnies.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 23 2015 03:19 GMT
#591
Solid game. Rso managing to call me mafia for no reason and get away with it. This must be her scumgame.

Geript/sandro/rso

Maybe replace one with VA if they turn up town. Otherwise I'm happy with everyone else for the day.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
May 23 2015 05:53 GMT
#595
On May 23 2015 14:52 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 12:19 yamato77 wrote:
Solid game. Rso managing to call me mafia for no reason and get away with it. This must be her scumgame.

Geript/sandro/rso

Maybe replace one with VA if they turn up town. Otherwise I'm happy with everyone else for the day.


10/10 for reading comprehension xP

So you're just saying you'll lynch me for shits and giggles?
Writer@WriterYamato
1 2 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
The PondCast
19:00
Episode 112
CranKy Ducklings33
CranKy Ducklings SOOP11
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko223
OGKoka 200
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 36794
Calm 3347
Shuttle 1140
Bisu 882
Hyuk 391
Rush 338
Stork 302
actioN 274
Zeus 256
Soma 238
[ Show more ]
Mong 215
EffOrt 104
Last 86
Dewaltoss 75
Pusan 71
Soulkey 67
Light 67
ZerO 59
Mini 47
Shine 47
Bale 45
NotJumperer 43
ToSsGirL 42
Free 40
Shinee 39
Killer 35
Barracks 34
hero 25
Noble 24
Sacsri 22
Sharp 21
HiyA 19
sorry 18
yabsab 15
Aegong 5
Dota 2
Gorgc4848
League of Legends
JimRising 324
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1300
shoxiejesuss1088
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King120
Other Games
gofns45223
summit1g6675
singsing1574
ceh9583
crisheroes240
DeMusliM161
B2W.Neo41
Khaldor27
ZerO(Twitch)4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick602
BasetradeTV183
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream22
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• LUISG 22
• killerbeecast4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV276
• lizZardDota2111
League of Legends
• Stunt286
Upcoming Events
INu's Battles
4m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
IntoTheiNu 42
OSC
2h 4m
OSC
11h 19m
Replay Cast
12h 4m
OSC
1d 12h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 23h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.