• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:09
CEST 23:09
KST 06:09
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8907 users

Carnaval do Brasil Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next All
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 28 2015 03:09 GMT
#1853
Why did you decide to come out with the plays today VA?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 28 2015 03:17 GMT
#1863
God I hate this game.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 28 2015 03:28 GMT
#1869
what about bunnies. You guys seem to believe there is no mafia vigi but there is jailer/vet with one kp? honestly the only thing which I find town in her play was the knowledge of the vet ability and not pointing it out earlier.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 28 2015 03:30 GMT
#1870
onegu i could lynch for not playing the game. Not sure he would be THIS inactive and wouldn't even try to save face as scum.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 28 2015 17:55 GMT
#1954
On May 28 2015 23:38 27ninjabunnies wrote:
I'm confused as to what is going. I'll reread once I get back from working out.

why is the last few pages just rsoul and oats arguing?

Tired of this shit of you being confused. If you are town you are going to be the one townie ml I don't regret.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 28 2015 17:57 GMT
#1955
kill bunnies.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 28 2015 18:01 GMT
#1957
slam. 3rd one you guys figure out. I'll be dead tomorrow anyway.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 28 2015 19:28 GMT
#1988
I think we don't lynch va this game, unless there it's 4-1 and scum vigi flipped.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 28 2015 19:47 GMT
#1992
If he is scum grats to the scum team for not playing the game and winning. Must be fun.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 28 2015 20:23 GMT
#1999
On May 29 2015 04:56 prplhz wrote:
well i'm voting va because i don't see him doing this as town or 3p you guys have fun with whatever

@rso is slam scum

I don't see him pulling that shit as scum, 3p survivor fits more because it's a boring role that feels like a free win so him claiming to spice things up fits more. Scum has like 0 motivation to fake claim mason ->doesn't work -> claim 3p survivor (???) why not just claim VT in that spot.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 28 2015 21:02 GMT
#2015
I have to say that replacement and reseting the vote count on damdred fucked with my mind a lot. It's just so unfair to for damdred to sub out and reset the vote count if he is scum. Surely this could be argued the other way around, but I just think it's more likely damdred spot is town in that situation.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 28 2015 21:04 GMT
#2016
I actually agree with me + rsoul + prpl. Everyone else I think have some chance of being scum lol.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 28 2015 21:34 GMT
#2042
It's prob just slam bunnies and someone else.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 28 2015 22:08 GMT
#2060
while most of us are trying to figure this shit out 27nb isn't doing shit, that's why I'm going to lynch her. Even after most of us TR her d2 she didn't try to do anything useful. So yeah.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 29 2015 03:11 GMT
#2097
On May 29 2015 12:04 Oatsmaster wrote:
that is true slam.

actually sandros day 1 is also really bad, the only thing that makes me think hes town is his postcount.

If bunnies is scum my d1 was actually quite good. That remains to be seen. One thing you can say for a fact is that my d2 sucked. Either way I'm uncc'ed tracker suck on it.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 29 2015 03:36 GMT
#2113
My push on geript was so great he got lynched =P. And I did have good reason to go on bunnies. Also she would have been lynched instead if your former self would have been more timely with his vote. My openning was fine since I told the truth.
I'm tracker and there is a wanderer guy flipped. If I was scum I would probably have a very high risk of being cc'ed since wanderer guy is in the game and I would think town prob has a tracker. Also I claimed my role when supposedly 2 other blues outed. Even worse time to claim for scum.
Bunnies on the other hand is a vet who claimed n1 for no reason with 1kp mafia and jailer already flipped.
N1 she could have gone VIGI DONT SHOOT ME I'M DEF A ROLE AND I'LL CLAIM TOMORROW FIRST THING IF SCUM DOESN'T KILL ME. Instead she claimed vet. She claimed a role near the dead line to save herself, people questioned her on why she claimed to a scum read and she was basically forced into that story of claiming vet. She even teased and delayed her claim for a while, which I'm thinking to brainstorm to see which role she should claim. That's when prob someone scum noticed the vet thing in the op.
If she was decided to claim her true role as vet why not claim it straight away? Instead she went fishing for ideas and delayed the claim.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 29 2015 03:43 GMT
#2121
I'm saying it doesn't make her town contrary to my belief D2. If it wasn't her who noticed the vet thing, she could have failed to point it out earlier. She is scum for the reason I said d1 + not actually trying to push anyone and playing reactive.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 29 2015 03:44 GMT
#2123
This is me being chill =P. I'm actually not that stressed about this game anymore. I've accepted that I'll most likely lose.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 29 2015 21:11 GMT
#2240
I'd lynch FF.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 29 2015 21:12 GMT
#2242
Actually his most damning thing was the vote on me for pressure re: geript case.
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 583
ProTech137
RuFF_SC2 107
Nina 99
Liquid`TLO 81
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19589
Mini 145
firebathero 94
Bale 23
PianO 15
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7774
monkeys_forever170
canceldota33
League of Legends
Doublelift3469
Counter-Strike
fl0m1058
Super Smash Bros
PPMD1
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu947
Other Games
summit1g5333
FrodaN1268
Beastyqt537
shahzam478
mouzStarbuck292
B2W.Neo281
ToD222
C9.Mang0126
RotterdaM85
UpATreeSC72
Mew2King44
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 47
• mYiSmile112
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 20
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1113
• Shiphtur653
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 6m
Replay Cast
1h 51m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.