• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:35
CEST 05:35
KST 12:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7912 users

Carnaval do Brasil Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 21 2015 17:38 GMT
#99
/in
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 21 2015 23:21 GMT
#205
Hello. Can we pretend there is still a posting restriction?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 21 2015 23:27 GMT
#209
If you guys are going to post a lot nonsense regardless at least make yourself obvious town by though. I have managed to get 0 town reads so far.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 22 2015 01:44 GMT
#242
I think I like ritoky, ff and I guess damdred for liking them. Would kill anyone else at this point. Funny that I can't think of any way to produce any useful info this game. Hopefully some scummy fucker will say something that I can pounce on soon.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 22 2015 01:49 GMT
#244
On May 22 2015 10:43 geript wrote:
I think Damdred's Mafia. Rsoultin's doing a very similar thing to what she did in Ver's game. Yet Damdred gives no read on her. Specifically he stuck by the rsoultin read and defended it despite multiple people, myself included, disagreed with it that early. Instead he gives a very random and wholly unsupported read on Ritoky. And it's a very loose read at that. It's something he can change at will or whim. He's just super passive compared to how I usually think of Damdred who just says what he thinks and doesn't give a fuck about what people think about him.

Sandroba has a decent chance of being scum as well. He just sort of popped in and complained about the stupid posting that's been going on. The fact that he hasn't found a single read to the point at which he posted is the thing that most concerns me. He's usually very good at finding minor things to townread people on. In the least I'd imagine that he'd think rsoultin is town considering the similarities between her posting in this game and Ver's (despite the post restriction).

I still think Ninjabunnies is mafia for her opening. Her coming back to basically defend something that shouldn't be important at all and she's experienced enough to know that the opening could be trolling bugs me.

I must confess I don't take my time to read rsoul's posts. I think bunnies entrance and further defense is null.
Regarding your read, "she's experienced enough to know that the openning could be trolling" which openning are you refering to, hers or yours?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 22 2015 02:58 GMT
#264
I think all of geript's reads are bullshit and grasping at straws. He thinks rsol is town for being simillar to ver's when it's very early into the day and rsoul said absolutely nothing of use so far. Then he thinks damdred is mafia for not giving a read on rsoul and giving a read on ritoky that he found premature? Why does that make anyone mafia? Also second mafia read is me because I don't like the spam and had 0 town reads. Again doesn't make anyone mafia. And finally the third thing that bothered me in his post that he hasn't answered me on, so I'm gonna assume I read correctly. The "I still think nb is mafia" when he was implying he was trolling in his first post really bothered me and again he is finding random reasons to call nb scum. This is pretty much hat he did in JoaT when he was mafia with me. He got pretty agressive early on calling multiple people mafia and got town read for it, and looks to me he is trying the same style again. Having 3 "mafia" early on d1 and spreading suspicious around does not make sense from a townie perspective whose objective is to dig up useful info, but it fits perfectly with mafia geript's style to fake contribution and spread doubt. I belive he is scum.
##vote geript
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 22 2015 03:03 GMT
#267
I also recind my ritoky town read for asking dumb questions that don't lead anywhere.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 22 2015 03:09 GMT
#272
On May 22 2015 12:02 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2015 11:58 sandroba wrote:
I think all of geript's reads are bullshit and grasping at straws. He thinks rsol is town for being simillar to ver's when it's very early into the day and rsoul said absolutely nothing of use so far. Then he thinks damdred is mafia for not giving a read on rsoul and giving a read on ritoky that he found premature? Why does that make anyone mafia? Also second mafia read is me because I don't like the spam and had 0 town reads. Again doesn't make anyone mafia. And finally the third thing that bothered me in his post that he hasn't answered me on, so I'm gonna assume I read correctly. The "I still think nb is mafia" when he was implying he was trolling in his first post really bothered me and again he is finding random reasons to call nb scum. This is pretty much hat he did in JoaT when he was mafia with me. He got pretty agressive early on calling multiple people mafia and got town read for it, and looks to me he is trying the same style again. Having 3 "mafia" early on d1 and spreading suspicious around does not make sense from a townie perspective whose objective is to dig up useful info, but it fits perfectly with mafia geript's style to fake contribution and spread doubt. I belive he is scum.
##vote geript


you could be town :/ but i don't think this necessarily makes geript scum, either

being a non-entity is what i associate with your scum game and this was your first post worth its weight in toilet paper lol ><

I actually took the time to read geript's town games and he is definitely more agressive as mafia. As town he ponders on things and comments on things he doesn't like to start off. He doesn't throw random suspicion around as a way to produce info as town, he does it as mafia to get town read, but his acusations are normally pretty weak. I'm pretty sure I got him figured out and he is mafia this game.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 22 2015 03:15 GMT
#275
On May 22 2015 12:06 rsoultin wrote:
oh and just in case you actually do read my posts and you're just being a purposeful asshole instead of an inadvertent one, sandy ^^ damdy did actually read me early and correctly in the last game we all played together, so geript's post makes sense from that perspective

the ritoky "soul read" is a thing, too, though...just not sure if geript should know that or not :/

I do read some of them I just skip the ones I think don't say anything useful in them. This might cause me to skip something useful you say, but I guess you fade those off as the game progresses. I don't think that up to that point there was any reason to town read you.
@ritoky I know the other points are kinda weak, but when put together in one post you can see it is a forced and fake contribution. Geript as town would try to dig deeper on any one of the reads he got to make it more acurate, not randomly call 3 people mafia for weak reasons.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 22 2015 13:47 GMT
#316
Geript what the fuck are you even saying in that post. It says absolutely nothing. Yes I'm comparing your meta to your most recent scum game. The one you got town read on. And I do have reads, the fact that you can't see that my "recind" was a poke at ritoky is ridiculous and you are streching very far to find a reason to call me scum.

@FF I see you can't understand geript's case on me either yet you vote for me? Pls explain.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 22 2015 14:04 GMT
#318
On May 22 2015 22:51 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2015 22:31 rsoultin wrote:
On May 22 2015 22:25 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 22 2015 12:54 rsoultin wrote:
lol leaning town on va, too, though there may be some bias involved xP

gonna hold off on sandy till i double-check the geript meta...can you elaborate on why you think the read may be contrived, bunnies?


I'm unsure what you mean by this question rsoul. Can you explain a little bit more.

@Geript, Okay, I actually like your post on Sand there. Though I'm unsure of the meta you are using.
Curious though, why all the yelling. I mean i've seen you go ham in previous games, but not like this. How sure ar eyou on Sand being mafia?


lol apparently not enough to actually vote him xP

bueno

On May 22 2015 12:50 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 22 2015 12:40 rsoultin wrote:
On May 22 2015 12:39 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 22 2015 11:54 rsoultin wrote:
oh, bunnies, walk me through your scumread on sandy when you get the chance?

please and thank you ^^


I pretty much layed it out in my previous posts. Lack of trying to figure out game, complaining about everyone else not doing anything, then afking.


On May 22 2015 11:57 ritoky wrote:
On May 22 2015 11:42 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 22 2015 11:29 ritoky wrote:
bunnies what do you make of sandroba's posts after his complaint post; and his lack of response to geript asking him for reasons?


Idk, like 3 trs, and nothing else.

it seems honestly just passive. As in he is trying to seem like he is contributing, but is contributing nothing


is that very different from his norm? is he not normally a passive player?


I dont think ive ever played with sandy, so......Not sure


and now?


And now, I'm curious as to why sand is coming out so hard on Geript. Not that I don't agree with the read, but is he just pushing on geript cause there has been pressure on him, and he wants to try and get pressure off of him to someone else.

This is what I'm currently trying to figure out... Looking at the questions people are posing to him, and his reactions I might take him off of top mafia and lean towards neutral.


the bolded portion implies that you think he may be making up his read on geript? do you have a specific reason to think that or is it just paranoia?


It's mostly just paranoia and me viewing him as mafia. So as him being mafia, I can see why he would push pressure off of him and onto someone else. He was getting pressure for not having reads, then BAM. Just comes out with reads right after this pressure on him.

I also just dont know how to read this now, because geript is pushing equally as much onto Sand. I feel like this is going to be a mexican standoff. Like if one gets lynched as town, we lynch the other. lol
I feel like you got this idea and now are biased.
Why am I even mafia in the first place? You seem biased towards this idea and are not looking at the actual information. The fact that I said I had 0 town reads at one point should points towards town if anything. As mafia I'm pretty confortable giving random town reads for flimsy reasons or just not saying that I don't have town reads in the first place.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 22 2015 14:11 GMT
#321
Actually you didn't. You complained I had not posted enough when there wasn't anything worth while imo for me to comment about yet. Thread was pretty much talking about nothing and I complained about it. I had at that point 0 town reads. Now I have a few. I also have 1 scum read which is pretty strong and I explained it.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 22 2015 14:21 GMT
#324
On May 22 2015 23:18 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2015 13:12 Damdred wrote:
I'm surprised someone didn't pick out the hypocrisy in geripts point about me though, I've actually forming a town circle atm that I'll post about in a few minutes. Extra town points for someone who can point out the flaw



I don't like liars

HF any comments on the recent big thing that is going on in the thread?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 22 2015 14:23 GMT
#326
On May 22 2015 18:05 yamato77 wrote:
Seems a bit early for that aggro of a meta case

dunno if just bad, or mafia

Any comments besides this? You don't seem quite interested in what's going on.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 22 2015 14:36 GMT
#332
On May 22 2015 23:26 Holyflare wrote:
what led to the early ritoky town read?

I guess this is directed at me. Thread was slow at the start and ritoky started poking at people and trying to move the game along.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 22 2015 14:42 GMT
#338
On May 22 2015 23:36 Holyflare wrote:
well that's absolutely fine then so geript is just bad

Bad but not mafia? Did you read my post on him and his follow up BS angry post?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 22 2015 14:46 GMT
#339
On May 22 2015 16:49 geript wrote:
ewbop: fixed
Like here's a TL;dr timeline
1. Sandroba has no reads
2. Ritoky asks useless pointless questions that lead nowhere
3. Sandroba gives ritoky townread
4. Sandroba retracts townread because of point 2

How is this critical thinking or reading that's characteristic of Sandro's townplay?

On May 22 2015 10:44 sandroba wrote:
I think I like ritoky, ff and I guess damdred for liking them. Would kill anyone else at this point. Funny that I can't think of any way to produce any useful info this game. Hopefully some scummy fucker will say something that I can pounce on soon.

On May 22 2015 11:57 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2015 11:42 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 22 2015 11:29 ritoky wrote:
bunnies what do you make of sandroba's posts after his complaint post; and his lack of response to geript asking him for reasons?


Idk, like 3 trs, and nothing else.

it seems honestly just passive. As in he is trying to seem like he is contributing, but is contributing nothing


is that very different from his norm? is he not normally a passive player?

On May 22 2015 11:56 ritoky wrote:
could you explain the yamato read to me rsoul, especially how it relates to VA.

As you can see that statement is a flat out lie.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 22 2015 17:22 GMT
#357
@geript you are excluding the posts where ritoky questions/pokes FF and those are where my tr of him come from. The fact that you quote only the most useless ones makes me believe you have an agenda and is grasping at straws to prove a point. The useless questions I refered to where the ones I quoted and that was a few moments after I posted my town read on him. It annoyed me so I said something.
Also you answer number 1 implies that you were indeed faking the anger. There is no reason to fake anger as town. So you are mafia.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 22 2015 17:44 GMT
#361
It's a contrieved way of saying "yes". It looks to me that it comes from a mindset that you know you faked the anger, but you could be doing it as any alignment. From a townie mindset I would expect: I wasn't angry, I didn't fake it or a simple yes I could fake that as mafia. But this is the first time we are hearing you weren't angry despite multiple people getting that impression.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 22 2015 18:06 GMT
#364
Why would you ever answer that question in such a way as town if you were not angry in that post in the first place? Why bother? As town you would simply say, I can see why people thought I was angry in that post, but that's not the case. You answered as if the question made sense, and you came off a perspective that you could be doing it as any alignment. It comes from a mindset that you know you faked it, and that's what I'm arguing.
1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 208
ProTech133
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17584
Rain 1465
GuemChi 625
sSak 36
NaDa 28
Bale 16
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm199
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
taco 470
minikerr35
Coldzera 32
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1022
Mew2King84
Other Games
summit1g6223
JimRising 628
WinterStarcraft571
C9.Mang0139
ViBE118
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1036
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream42
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 17
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo676
• Stunt330
Other Games
• Scarra905
• Shiphtur573
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
6h 25m
INu's Battles
7h 25m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
9h 25m
OSC
18h 40m
Replay Cast
19h 25m
OSC
1d 19h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.