• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:45
CEST 14:45
KST 21:45
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8641 users

Carnaval do Brasil Mafia - Page 9

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next All
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 26 2015 02:49 GMT
#1384
On May 26 2015 11:48 VayneAuthority wrote:
these replacements tho, are brutal. 2 easily read players replaced by 2 coinflips.

I dont know why as either alignment damdred makes a few big posts and then gets replaced, never seen that happen before in my life.


it happened with him before around 6 months ago when something very serious happened irl.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 26 2015 02:51 GMT
#1386
On May 26 2015 11:49 fuba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2015 10:37 Damdred wrote:
I think that Fuba is the most likely scum in the game at this point. There are several things that bring me to this.

The first thing that caught my attention is one of the first posts in the game that he makes.

+ Show Spoiler +
On May 23 2015 02:13 fuba wrote:
Good morning~

I've just recently woken up and have caught up with the thread. Kinda have to read some filters to get some actual opinions though. Lemme know if there's anything you'd like me to look at specifically ^^

A few questions:
1) Is geript prone to faking those kind of angry posts as scum? I don't know if I agree with his outcome yet, but the post itself definitely makes me read him as town.
2) Has Yamato rolled scum a lot lately? I don't remember much of his townplay (my memory is sketchy at best -_- ), but if I correctly remember the general tone of his scumplay after he's rolled scum a few games in a row, it felt like his play this game - simply throwing out assorted thoughts without taking a more active part in the game.


What is the point of this post and what do you gain from it exactly? To me this post looks a lot like someone who is trying to look like they are doing something without actually drawing any conclusions for the most part from it. For example he has a town read(?) on geript in this post from him getting angry but he phrases it in such a way that it does not seem to me at least that he believes in what he is saying at all.

his questions about yamato are also a bit odd to me? Whats the point of this question? There is none once again it just looks like someone trying to fit in while doing nothing.

This post has no follow up also in his filter, he gives the excuse tha the is busy at a birthday party at the time which is probably true no reason to think hes lying about that. However there is no mention of the information or what the questions mean at all or why he would even ask them and this leads to his next post.

[spoiler[
On May 24 2015 01:57 fuba wrote:
Bleh, I hate D1. Too much relies on some level of meta, and I have trouble remembering what's happened in a current game, let alone a variety of previous ones...

I could lynch geript. I'm having a lot of trouble sorting out my thoughts, probably because of my time crunch. I think most of HF's points in general have merit, though I think he's throwing around the word "lying" a bit too much. I agree with ritoky and sandroba regarding geript's "double dipping" on his 27nb read. Seems strange to both call a read/vote trolling and then turn around and say that you still agree with the read/vote. As thought he's having trouble remembering his own motivations for posting it. I'm not sure what to make of the fact that he seems to be calmly accepting that he's getting lynched. I mean, I kinda expect him to be angrier if he's a town mislynch, though based on what he and others have said, I would also expect him to be kinda angry to be lynched as scum. He seems to just be resigned to be lynched, so I don't really know what to make of it. He's offering his reads, as I'd expect a townie to do, but doesn't seem to be really fighting too hard to avoid a mislynch. I'm mostly trusting in HF, if I'm completely honest, to know what he's talking about.

##Vote geript

Not sure if I wish I had more time to think, or simply less to consider XD Time for work, but I should be on break in 3 hours or so.


What has HF done exactly to draw so much trust that he should sheep him on someone that at last mention he was town reading him for? A lot of things happened in the thread but this post just reads (still) extremely wishy washy with a lot of room to maneuver his way while still looking good and assigning hf the blame for the mislynch that he thinks is coming.

Moving on an overview of his filter shows that he really doesn't have any scum reads currently.

He had a scum lean on yamato for over explaining his vote on geript, but he thought about it and says he doesn't have it anymore. His questions lead no where with almost no follow up.

hes merely existing within the thread without actually having much of an impact, he promises reads without pulling through.

tldr: I think the lack of follow up, the lack of actual scum hunting. The hedging around lynch and pushing most of the responsibility off on hf and the lack of follow up on giving reads himself makes fuba scum.


Don't really even know how to respond to all of this, and apparently he's no longer here to discuss it with me. The best I can do is explain my own method of scumhunting, and that never goes well. I'll say that I do a lot of thinking, and not everything I think ends up going in the thread.
[/spoiler]

use your unique method to locate me a scum. at least 1 or 2 paragraphs on the top scum in the game. GO!
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 26 2015 02:53 GMT
#1387
i will now engage in my reading of damdred's filter and determine his alignment so i never have to think about oats' alignment since i don't read him well. brb trying to channel my soul.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 26 2015 03:26 GMT
#1400
okay, i have read damdred's filter. he is town and by proxy oats is town. don't have to read oats now.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 26 2015 03:27 GMT
#1401
On May 26 2015 12:15 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2015 12:07 27ninjabunnies wrote:
OATS IS IN THIS GAME?!

damdred was replaced very abruptly. I hope everything is ok


you ever gonna try and find scum?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 26 2015 03:31 GMT
#1402
On May 26 2015 12:02 Oatsmaster wrote:
i could kinda see yamato being scum but i think he would be more interested in playing if that were the case.

nvm you are town sandro.


didn't yamato afk basically an entire game away fairly recently as scum? i looked at his TLDB info and he has generally shorter filters as scum vs town. so idk where your interest/activity read comes from.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 26 2015 03:31 GMT
#1403
also why am i posting about yamato, he is subbed out of the game. ffs.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 26 2015 03:34 GMT
#1406
On May 26 2015 12:32 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2015 12:27 ritoky wrote:
On May 26 2015 12:15 Fecalfeast wrote:
On May 26 2015 12:07 27ninjabunnies wrote:
OATS IS IN THIS GAME?!

damdred was replaced very abruptly. I hope everything is ok


you ever gonna try and find scum?

you ever gonna try and be useful?

Gonna push a townie with no real reasons instead? ok


read your own filter. you're not doing town things at all.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 26 2015 03:37 GMT
#1407
On May 26 2015 12:34 fuba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2015 11:51 ritoky wrote:
On May 26 2015 11:49 fuba wrote:
On May 26 2015 10:37 Damdred wrote:
I think that Fuba is the most likely scum in the game at this point. There are several things that bring me to this.

The first thing that caught my attention is one of the first posts in the game that he makes.

+ Show Spoiler +
On May 23 2015 02:13 fuba wrote:
Good morning~

I've just recently woken up and have caught up with the thread. Kinda have to read some filters to get some actual opinions though. Lemme know if there's anything you'd like me to look at specifically ^^

A few questions:
1) Is geript prone to faking those kind of angry posts as scum? I don't know if I agree with his outcome yet, but the post itself definitely makes me read him as town.
2) Has Yamato rolled scum a lot lately? I don't remember much of his townplay (my memory is sketchy at best -_- ), but if I correctly remember the general tone of his scumplay after he's rolled scum a few games in a row, it felt like his play this game - simply throwing out assorted thoughts without taking a more active part in the game.


What is the point of this post and what do you gain from it exactly? To me this post looks a lot like someone who is trying to look like they are doing something without actually drawing any conclusions for the most part from it. For example he has a town read(?) on geript in this post from him getting angry but he phrases it in such a way that it does not seem to me at least that he believes in what he is saying at all.

his questions about yamato are also a bit odd to me? Whats the point of this question? There is none once again it just looks like someone trying to fit in while doing nothing.

This post has no follow up also in his filter, he gives the excuse tha the is busy at a birthday party at the time which is probably true no reason to think hes lying about that. However there is no mention of the information or what the questions mean at all or why he would even ask them and this leads to his next post.

[spoiler[
On May 24 2015 01:57 fuba wrote:
Bleh, I hate D1. Too much relies on some level of meta, and I have trouble remembering what's happened in a current game, let alone a variety of previous ones...

I could lynch geript. I'm having a lot of trouble sorting out my thoughts, probably because of my time crunch. I think most of HF's points in general have merit, though I think he's throwing around the word "lying" a bit too much. I agree with ritoky and sandroba regarding geript's "double dipping" on his 27nb read. Seems strange to both call a read/vote trolling and then turn around and say that you still agree with the read/vote. As thought he's having trouble remembering his own motivations for posting it. I'm not sure what to make of the fact that he seems to be calmly accepting that he's getting lynched. I mean, I kinda expect him to be angrier if he's a town mislynch, though based on what he and others have said, I would also expect him to be kinda angry to be lynched as scum. He seems to just be resigned to be lynched, so I don't really know what to make of it. He's offering his reads, as I'd expect a townie to do, but doesn't seem to be really fighting too hard to avoid a mislynch. I'm mostly trusting in HF, if I'm completely honest, to know what he's talking about.

##Vote geript

Not sure if I wish I had more time to think, or simply less to consider XD Time for work, but I should be on break in 3 hours or so.


What has HF done exactly to draw so much trust that he should sheep him on someone that at last mention he was town reading him for? A lot of things happened in the thread but this post just reads (still) extremely wishy washy with a lot of room to maneuver his way while still looking good and assigning hf the blame for the mislynch that he thinks is coming.

Moving on an overview of his filter shows that he really doesn't have any scum reads currently.

He had a scum lean on yamato for over explaining his vote on geript, but he thought about it and says he doesn't have it anymore. His questions lead no where with almost no follow up.

hes merely existing within the thread without actually having much of an impact, he promises reads without pulling through.

tldr: I think the lack of follow up, the lack of actual scum hunting. The hedging around lynch and pushing most of the responsibility off on hf and the lack of follow up on giving reads himself makes fuba scum.


Don't really even know how to respond to all of this, and apparently he's no longer here to discuss it with me. The best I can do is explain my own method of scumhunting, and that never goes well. I'll say that I do a lot of thinking, and not everything I think ends up going in the thread.


use your unique method to locate me a scum. at least 1 or 2 paragraphs on the top scum in the game. GO!

It's not so much unique, as it is limited. I narrow someone's alignment down to a single incident that I feel determines whether they're town or scum. Like with 27nb, I tried to narrow it down to the vet claim (and I feel that's worked out pretty well). For geript I first tried his angry post, then it was his response to being the top lynch (which would have turned out well for geript if I had been here at deadline, but not so great for 27nb). For Slam it was the little "argument" we had.

As such, it's not really something I can just "do". I'll give it another hour of looking tonight, though.
[/spoiler]

so you're saying that regardless of everything else. the fact that bunnies knew information from the OP that multiple other players in the game didn't know makes her lock clear as Vet/town?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 26 2015 03:37 GMT
#1408
didn't know = didn't read
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 26 2015 03:40 GMT
#1410
rsoul you gotta just decide if you believe her claim or not. cuz she is really not reading this thread very closely lol.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 26 2015 03:43 GMT
#1413
On May 26 2015 12:41 Fecalfeast wrote:
Ritoky when you get a real reason to call me scum let me know. "He hasn't turned it on yet" is the only real reason that I don't have an excuse in thread for that I can find for you to call me scum. I've been in thread when I'm around, asking questions and interacting with people.

Are you just looking to throw shit until it sticks or what?


no i have a PoE going on and you're in it. also your top/only scum read was the lead lynch for a large portion of the portion of the day and you didn't do anything with it. and quite frankly i don't even know your reads.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 26 2015 03:48 GMT
#1417
okay that's enough for fuba to be town for now.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 26 2015 03:49 GMT
#1418
rsoul what do you think of this PoE list:

prphlz/sandroba/FF/onegu
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 26 2015 03:51 GMT
#1419
i think i have at least 2 mafia in that list, potentially 3. (i reserve the right for 2 on the grounds that 1 of the claims is fake)
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 26 2015 04:03 GMT
#1425
On May 26 2015 12:58 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2015 12:49 ritoky wrote:
rsoul what do you think of this PoE list:

prphlz/sandroba/FF/onegu


i want to lynch fuba lol >< i don't see what you see in his posting that makes you think he's town

i'm townreading prp and oneg though and warming up slightly to sandy :/ i think some of my problem with sandy is we're reading posts differently. i haven't decided yet if that's because he's scum or we just don't see things the same

ff has been underwhelming; he's a fine lynch

i actually liked slam's point on va. do you disagree with it? like i know what you think and i saw that, too, but va's completely coasting, and i can't say that i liked the wifom digression much at all, especially with how unnecessarily defensive it was -_-


i mean fuba is TRing bunnies super hard for a really stupid reason imo. and is really adamant about that reason making her town even though it is not good. reads as honest and town to me

why are you TRing prp and onegu?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 26 2015 04:05 GMT
#1428
On May 26 2015 13:02 Fecalfeast wrote:
Fuck it can someone link me a town game where I actually played hard the entire game? Scum is always trying to get me mislynched and it's always got to do with activity later in the game.


http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/480042-tl-mafia-lxx-guardians-of-the-galaxy?user=Fecalfeast
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 26 2015 04:06 GMT
#1430
also:

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/mafia/477800-vii-titanic-mini-mafia-i-have-a-cunning-plan?user=Fecalfeast
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 26 2015 04:08 GMT
#1437
On May 26 2015 13:05 Fecalfeast wrote:
lol wtf rsoul you're towning onegu and prp? Did I miss some posts or something? How am I underwhelming but 3 page onegu can say this
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2015 09:06 Onegu wrote:
It should now be obv that I am town

and get a townread????


i think that post was made in conjunction with the other game where he was scum ending?

but are his filters really that different in the 2 games?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 26 2015 04:10 GMT
#1438
On May 26 2015 13:06 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2015 12:48 ritoky wrote:
okay that's enough for fuba to be town for now.

HOW THE FUCK DID THAT MAKE HIM TOWN!!>!>


that doesn't read as a townie defending a bad read to you?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Prev 1 7 8 9 10 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
Zoun vs herOLIVE!
SHIN vs TBD
IntoTheiNu 1341
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 275
Rex 89
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 56767
Calm 3769
Shuttle 3384
Bisu 1491
FanTaSy 1429
firebathero 389
Stork 321
Mini 272
Zeus 261
Hyuk 257
[ Show more ]
Soma 245
Rush 240
EffOrt 225
actioN 173
Soulkey 166
Light 155
Last 145
ZerO 130
Snow 106
Dewaltoss 67
Sea.KH 66
Mong 65
Pusan 53
Killer 52
Barracks 52
PianO 44
hero 42
JYJ 41
Free 36
NotJumperer 36
Shinee 35
ToSsGirL 31
Bale 27
Shine 27
Yoon 27
Aegong 26
Hyun 26
Sharp 25
sorry 19
yabsab 19
Sacsri 15
HiyA 15
Noble 13
Icarus 3
Dota 2
Gorgc5882
Dendi629
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1389
kRYSTAL_318
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King114
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko379
Other Games
gofns36261
singsing2029
B2W.Neo845
crisheroes276
hiko236
DeMusliM208
Livibee133
byalli129
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV219
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream23
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 32
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
15m
OSC
9h 30m
Replay Cast
10h 15m
OSC
1d 10h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 21h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.