• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:10
CEST 23:10
KST 06:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8840 users

Carnaval do Brasil Mafia - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 26 2015 02:19 GMT
#1375
I'm guessing scum team doesn't know about my legendary skills. To be honest I think I've been on the wrong track most of this game.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 26 2015 05:35 GMT
#1477
Ritoky I want the reason for your VA town read.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 26 2015 05:41 GMT
#1482
I have no clue. I should be a clear town read for him at this point. Possible he is scum.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 26 2015 05:43 GMT
#1484
Also I'm liking oats, and there is a bit of host meta that leads me to think his spot is town.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 26 2015 05:44 GMT
#1485
On May 26 2015 14:43 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2015 14:41 sandroba wrote:
I have no clue. I should be a clear town read for him at this point. Possible he is scum.

"to him"

Do you mean that specifically me, prplhz, should town read you now? Or do you mean that everybody should town read you and, consequently, so should I?

Obviously people that haven't played with me much don't necessarily need to town read me, despite it being obvious enough. But you know how I play as both alignments so it should be very obvious to you.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 26 2015 05:49 GMT
#1487
Well now I think 27nb is town and prob damdred too, you certainly fell off in my list. Wouldn't lynch you today, but you calling me scum for dumb reasons isn't helping.
I'm a bit on the fence about fuba right now and massively disliking VA.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 26 2015 06:08 GMT
#1491
Fuck this game. Mafia is either too good or not playing at all. Or I'm terrible. Here is where I'm at right now:
Prob town
rsoul
ritoky
27nb
oats

Possibly town
slam
FF

Moved to null
prpl

Leaning scum
Fuba
VA
Onegu

I think it's likely 2/3 scum are among the leaning scum and I'm possibly town reading the one active scum member in their team.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 26 2015 17:57 GMT
#1520
On May 27 2015 02:23 prplhz wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2015 01:11 Oatsmaster wrote:
this sandro read by prp makes completely no sense considering prp knows how scumsandro plays and how townsandro plays and the differences.

what makes you think i know anything about how sandro plays as whatever

We've played like 10 games together?
I was typing a post on how I think ritoky/ff may be mafia poking and bussing each other constantly, but decided I'd rather lynch fuba and think about it later.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 26 2015 18:03 GMT
#1525
come on prpl you are really distorting the facts here. That was my very first scum game ever when nobody knew how I played town. I was free to pretty much do w/e and get away with it.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 26 2015 18:06 GMT
#1527
Fuck it. Come on Ritoky and Fecalfeast. You don't like each other I see. I'm up for killing one of you today. Since you are each other's main scum read I want you to try and convince us.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 26 2015 18:09 GMT
#1528
rsoul, can you please wrap your head around the fact that I'm town and look at ritoky's/ff's interaction the whole game and tell me if you find it ok.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 26 2015 18:14 GMT
#1529
This game just looks weird. It looks like mafia have never been under much pressure at all and is doing random shit while town is acusing each other constantly. That's why I want to take a look at ritoky and FF.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 26 2015 18:21 GMT
#1533
I can answer it. That was my first push of the day and the way most people behaved was to ignore the issue and let it be. I started to think maybe geript could be town and I need to go on someone else to see how the thread behaved. Despite really thinking both of them were suspicious they were d1 pushes to gather info on other people, so I switched from geript because I wasn't satisfied with the info gathered.

sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 26 2015 18:33 GMT
#1540
On May 22 2015 10:24 Fecalfeast wrote:
... I'm not sure I like what you're doing here ritoky, you're asking me to make a snap read on you based on how you interpreted a post that I find slightly scummy? I'm not sure what you want me to say. I'm just going to look at your filter.

On one hand, it feels like you're trying to force me to fumble my words or something. Like you're waiting to prey on me...

On the other hand, you're actually talking about ingame stuff and trying to get reads, rather than posting gifs. Yet it's still lighthearted enough.

Yeah I could read you town for now. I just don't like this interaction we've just had.


You don't like the interaction but TR?
On May 22 2015 16:20 Fecalfeast wrote:
That's a really angry post, geript. Atleast that's how I took it.

##vote sandroba

I asked him about this vote and he answered it was to pressure? Never commited for a scum read on me but randomly voted for pressure without even understanding geripts case or reading me scum for any reason.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 26 2015 18:35 GMT
#1542
On May 27 2015 03:26 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 27 2015 03:06 sandroba wrote:
Fuck it. Come on Ritoky and Fecalfeast. You don't like each other I see. I'm up for killing one of you today. Since you are each other's main scum read I want you to try and convince us.

I just woke up. I actually already explained that ritoky isn't my main scumread last night I was just getting tired of him accusing me for non-reasons

I have a wild theory that you are both scum. How do you feel about it?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 26 2015 18:38 GMT
#1545
On May 27 2015 03:34 Fecalfeast wrote:
Without understanding geripts case?

Are you really spinning my post where I said "explain this last paragraph" and then posted right after "oh I get it" as me not understanding his case?


You didn't ever mentioned which points you thought were good. Why did you TR ritoky at that point and why did you vote for me at that point. And pressure isn't a valid answer, because pressure on someone you don't think is scum provides nothing.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 26 2015 18:41 GMT
#1546
FF I just filtered the game you were talking about Onegu. I looks nothing similar at all. Can you point out the similarities?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 26 2015 18:59 GMT
#1552
Well sheeping implies you actually agree with the read of the person. The way you went about it you made sure you said absolutely nothing about my alignment.
And I'm not asking you to reread your filter. I'm pointing out that it makes no sense to TR ritoky at that spot, it was very early in the day and the main thing you had from her was the interaction with you which you didn't like.
I get the feeling most of your reads have been going off thread sentiment including the damdred read and later this onegu read. Why would you assume Onegu was inactive there? If you want to point out something that makes onegu scum I'm sure you would LOOK at it first.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 26 2015 19:00 GMT
#1553
On May 27 2015 03:52 rsoultin wrote:
eh, sandy, where's the double-bus thing coming from? i know ff voted rit, but looking back through his filter i'm not seeing any real push from him? it almost looks like exasperation more than anything

still haven't looked at ritoky's lol ><

exactly. they are both on each other's balls all game but no real push.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 26 2015 19:11 GMT
#1557
I'm killing either you or ritoky today. Maybe ritoky is the awkward one in the interactions and you are simply not doing anything about it because you don't care. Idk.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 583
ProTech137
RuFF_SC2 107
Nina 99
Liquid`TLO 87
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19589
Mini 145
firebathero 94
Bale 23
PianO 15
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
Gorgc7774
monkeys_forever170
canceldota35
League of Legends
Doublelift3125
Counter-Strike
fl0m1034
Super Smash Bros
PPMD23
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu947
Other Games
summit1g5333
FrodaN1043
Beastyqt510
shahzam478
mouzStarbuck292
B2W.Neo281
ToD229
C9.Mang0126
RotterdaM87
UpATreeSC72
Mew2King43
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 47
• mYiSmile112
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 20
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1113
• Shiphtur653
Upcoming Events
OSC
1h 5m
Replay Cast
1h 50m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.