• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 06:54
CEST 12:54
KST 19:54
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202617Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released ASL22 General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/
Tourneys
[Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8436 users

Carnaval do Brasil Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12 13 Next All
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 24 2015 22:23 GMT
#1071
prpl I'm also pretty sure you are town. Also ritoky and most prooobably rsoul.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 24 2015 22:35 GMT
#1084
My guess would be that you are bad, so you probably wouldn't like to hear it.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 24 2015 22:44 GMT
#1090
On May 25 2015 07:39 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2015 07:35 sandroba wrote:
My guess would be that you are bad, so you probably wouldn't like to hear it.


^^ yup, awfulest player ever

eh, it's the same problem hf had with it, i'm pretty sure: an apparent inability to see the claim from both sides

though there's an epidemic of that lately so maybe it doesn't mean as much as i first thought it did

where you been?

I was convinced she was mafia way before she claimed anything. Claiming vet in that spot reinforced it by a lot. Believe me I tried to see her behavior and roleclaiming from a townie perspective, just didn't post about it because I found it near impossible.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 24 2015 22:52 GMT
#1092
I normally change my mind if/when I realise I have a decent chance of being wrong (check my early read on geript). Pretty stupid to stop "tunneling" when you think you have scum though,
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 24 2015 22:52 GMT
#1093
My guess is yamato is with her. 3rd one I'm still considering.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 24 2015 23:05 GMT
#1098
On May 25 2015 07:58 rsoultin wrote:
any opinion on fuba whatsoever? i couldn't find him in your filter -_-

I'm considering him. I kinda liked him because he had similar thoughts as me on geript/nb, but can't be sure he is town since he conviniently wasn't there at the deadline. The difference between him and prpl is that prpl helped push nb with me early on and his change of mind looks natural.
VA is another person I'm considering, but so far I've been trusting ritoky's misterious town read on him. These guys shouldn't take precedence over nb/yamato though.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 24 2015 23:09 GMT
#1100
I also agree that damdred looks a bit weird. The only thing he has going for him is that he missed nb's hammer for a few seconds ytd. It could be the case that he was worried about being modkilled and decided to bus because a vote on geript near the deadline when people were switching to nb would look terrible when geript flipped green. But again we should think about that when the time comes.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 25 2015 04:00 GMT
#1211
The geript read just before the lynch didn't line up with her previous statements. She was clearly there and only delurked to fling shit at me and hint at being a role when we were proposing a switch on her, not argue against the geript lynch she supposedly were strongly against. It's like virtually impossible she isn't mafia.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 25 2015 04:18 GMT
#1218
? You can simply read what went on in the eod 1. Not sure what your point is here. I'm also growing extremelly annoyed of this shit damdred is doing postponing his thoughts to the latest time possible.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 25 2015 04:20 GMT
#1219
On May 25 2015 13:07 Damdred wrote:
Also ok not really knowledable currently I still haven't read anything since n1 start so take what I say as a grain of salt. Really likely to change quickly when I get to it eventually

Explain to me WHY you are doing this. You are clearly here and I'm pretty sure you know how to read. Why aren't you doing anything and why aren't you caught up?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 25 2015 04:29 GMT
#1221
On May 25 2015 13:26 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2015 13:18 sandroba wrote:
? You can simply read what went on in the eod 1. Not sure what your point is here. I'm also growing extremelly annoyed of this shit damdred is doing postponing his thoughts to the latest time possible.


-_- my point was that i didn't see a bunnies switch as as inevitable as you were painting it out to be, though when i thought about it more that doesn't matter really so lol >< just ignore me. i see your point now. she should have been more interested in getting you lynched sooner if she was that sure about geript

Or even argue against a geript lynch since "she would never lynch geript". She was there around the deadline and not doing it. Also it doesn't line up with how she felt about geript the whole game (unsure about who was scum between me/geript acording to her). She only started talking when she was up for consideration as a lynch.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 25 2015 04:35 GMT
#1223
I definitely would if not for the existance of nb. I guess you have till the next lynch to feel inspired enough to play.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 25 2015 04:59 GMT
#1229
On May 24 2015 06:50 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 06:47 rsoultin wrote:
it's a bunnies! \o/

do you have like a single person you'd lynch other than geript or are you too drunk to care?


Onegu/Sand/ wouldnt lynch geript ever.

If you read the things you have quoted you can see that this comment (right before geript was going to be lynched and flip green) does not make sense with what she was saying previously.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 25 2015 05:01 GMT
#1230
Also :
On May 23 2015 07:45 27ninjabunnies wrote:
So I'll try and get everything straight.

Yes, there are a lot of holes in the sand read, but I don't post everything I think at the time. It's alll a jumbled mess in my head that I try and get on paper.

Sand read- Mafia

Why- Comes into thread complaining, has no town reads, when I call sand out on said reads and put pressure on Sand for not having any reads, Sand comes out with case on Geript. This seemed to me like Sand was putting pressure on someone else on because I was pushing pressure on him for no having reads.

Geript Read- Possible Mafia

Why- The initial reason why I called Geript mafia is for his read saying that I used two different entrances in two different games I am currently playing. While I think that this isn't alignment indicative, apparently Geript did so. I questioned and made a comment on it, geript (and someone else) calling it me being defensive, but I thought it was a genuine reaction. The reason why I switched Geript to neutral, maybe town, was because his read on Sand aligned with mine, I also liked the read he gave on Damdred and Rsoul. I know I'm town, and if he is thinking along the lines I am, he could possibly be town. But I didn't call him out right town.

The 1maf/1town read- Usually in video mafia when people go against each other like Geript and Sand are, one is mafia one is town. I rarely see two town fighting as such. So yeah, they could both be town prp, but to me this seems highly unlikely. Like they are only focusing on each other, and not really looking outside of each other. It just seems very weird, so that is where my mind is at..

Other Reads

HF-Town
FF- Town
Rsoul- neutral- seems like mostly filler stuff. Idk the meta here or why people are reading as town.

Fuba- expected more out of, but would put neutral

Mafia- Ritoky is leaning mafia for me,

Onegu- I actually really like onegu. Not necessarily the best cases he has presented, but I think everything he has done comes from a townie perspective.

sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 25 2015 05:14 GMT
#1236
-_-
Let me sum it up for you:
She ramdonly declares that one of us is mafia. Makes no sense.
She thinks that based on her random declaration, I'm more likely mafia (again randomly because I've asked her to say why I'm mafia after I disputed her first post and she never did) but she scum reads both of us.
Says that everything onegu has done comes from a townie perspective (if you filter onegu up to the point she posted it I doubt you will arrive at the same conclusion)
10 min before the lynch says she wouldn't lynch geript ever, despite having scum read him all day and have not defended him against the lynch if she did change her mind. Also says she would lynch me / onegu (whom has done everything coming from a townie perspective according to her).
I'm amazed you can't spot the lack of congruence here.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 25 2015 05:18 GMT
#1238
On May 25 2015 14:09 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 07:59 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 23 2015 07:51 prplhz wrote:
@27ninjabunnies Please expand on that Onegu read. You say it's not his best case + Show Spoiler +
His entire case is:

Onegu gut read?

Or the fact that her Sandroba read points are bad. Who cares he doesnt have any town reads. I dont either. Doesnt make me scum.
so what makes you "really like" Onegu? "everything he has done comes from a townie perspective" is really just saying that he's town because he's town.


To be honest, I thought he made a read on rsoul, but I was actually remembering a different read on rsoul from someone else. He just voted rsoul.

So, I don't have an actual basis for what he has done. His filter is actually mostly filler and I'm vt.

He could be town, but idk. Hasn't done anything.

I'll try and find that read on rsoul that I really liked and see who it was from tho.

MY b.

But I do have something to say about onegu..

Why did people jump on the bw for a gut read?
That's curious to me. Like I don't care I'm being voted. But, why jump on the bw?

Sand did it.
You made atleast a case on me, I guess.


for reference

not that she ever did find what read she supposedly thought was his -_- bueno

i don't think this is getting us anywhere, to be frank

she never took away her town read and despite onegu not doing anything she still thought it all came from a townie perspective. The read on onegu was random in that big post (which honestly is terrible for a bunch of other reasons as well) and when called out on it she back pedaled a bit. But from there to I would lynch onegu and would never lynch geript you can see there is something missing.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 25 2015 05:31 GMT
#1243
On May 25 2015 14:22 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2015 14:18 sandroba wrote:
On May 25 2015 14:09 rsoultin wrote:
On May 23 2015 07:59 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 23 2015 07:51 prplhz wrote:
@27ninjabunnies Please expand on that Onegu read. You say it's not his best case + Show Spoiler +
His entire case is:

Onegu gut read?

Or the fact that her Sandroba read points are bad. Who cares he doesnt have any town reads. I dont either. Doesnt make me scum.
so what makes you "really like" Onegu? "everything he has done comes from a townie perspective" is really just saying that he's town because he's town.


To be honest, I thought he made a read on rsoul, but I was actually remembering a different read on rsoul from someone else. He just voted rsoul.

So, I don't have an actual basis for what he has done. His filter is actually mostly filler and I'm vt.

He could be town, but idk. Hasn't done anything.

I'll try and find that read on rsoul that I really liked and see who it was from tho.

MY b.

But I do have something to say about onegu..

Why did people jump on the bw for a gut read?
That's curious to me. Like I don't care I'm being voted. But, why jump on the bw?

Sand did it.
You made atleast a case on me, I guess.


for reference

not that she ever did find what read she supposedly thought was his -_- bueno

i don't think this is getting us anywhere, to be frank

she never took away her town read and despite onegu not doing anything she still thought it all came from a townie perspective. The read on onegu was random in that big post (which honestly is terrible for a bunch of other reasons as well) and when called out on it she back pedaled a bit. But from there to I would lynch onegu and would never lynch geript you can see there is something missing.


i really don't get how we're reading the same post here -_- are we talking about the same big post? cause what i quoted doesn't look like she's reading onegu town

She did town read onegu randomly. Then prpl called her out on it. Then she said "idk, he could be town, he isn't doing anything etc" She doesn't say he is mafia at any point, in fact her gut read before prpl pressed her was he was town. Contrary to geript who she feels could be "pocketing" her. So she saying she would never lynch geript and would prefer to lynch onegu makes no sense. Get it??
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 25 2015 05:43 GMT
#1245
Pocketing is a very commonly used term in video mafia and it means scum getting a townie to town read him, normally by town reading the townie who is in a tough spot.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 25 2015 05:52 GMT
#1247
Yes it is indeed weird.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 25 2015 06:10 GMT
#1249
I think you prpl and ritoky are town. Slam if it wasn't for yamato d1 I would say I lean town, but I don't have that much experience reading him. Don't really like damdred. Tentatevily like onegu and va. Others I'm unsure on.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Lowko217
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 31078
Calm 4696
Rain 2564
Hyuk 1190
Bisu 978
FanTaSy 648
Jaedong 396
Horang2 338
Soma 318
Rush 277
[ Show more ]
BeSt 250
Zeus 236
Stork 210
Mong 182
Larva 112
Mini 103
ZerO 89
Pusan 75
Mind 75
Light 75
Barracks 50
910 50
ToSsGirL 46
Sexy 44
Killer 36
Shinee 34
Yoon 31
NaDa 29
Snow 27
Free 21
sorry 18
Hm[arnc] 16
Noble 13
Terrorterran 9
sSak 6
Sacsri 6
Dota 2
Gorgc5624
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1201
byalli925
shoxiejesuss650
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King77
Other Games
gofns41279
singsing1657
dupreeh344
crisheroes305
B2W.Neo67
ZerO(Twitch)6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• FirePhoenix4
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2169
Other Games
• WagamamaTV109
Upcoming Events
OSC
12h 6m
Big Brain Bouts
23h 6m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 6h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 8h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 23h
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.