• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:59
CEST 08:59
KST 15:59
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9240 users

Carnaval do Brasil Mafia - Page 4

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 25 2015 02:13 GMT
#1175
Ritoky would probably have me say the same about you ff....
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 25 2015 03:50 GMT
#1204
Lets stop the wifom honestly about the night kill at this point.

HF was the player most likely to solve the game, he was arguably the best player alive he was generally town read and he might of been right on some things. Read his filter find the nuggets you can and ho from there.

Also stop talking about roles its pretty bad and we should focus on discussing or forcing some of the lurkier players to give reads.

Here's one I feel pretty comfortable with slam, VA is a bit to try hard from what I remember for a scum to not have flipped here
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 25 2015 03:56 GMT
#1207
Here's the deal rsoultin, the bunnies read didn't match up with her actions talking to hf. When I get on a comp I'll quote a couple.

But it did look like she was lying or being a bit disingenuous with the talk with hf it didn't line up with what was going on in the thread at the time I believe from memory so after reading back it made me second guess where I was
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 25 2015 03:57 GMT
#1208
On May 25 2015 12:54 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2015 12:50 Damdred wrote:
Lets stop the wifom honestly about the night kill at this point.

HF was the player most likely to solve the game, he was arguably the best player alive he was generally town read and he might of been right on some things. Read his filter find the nuggets you can and ho from there.

Also stop talking about roles its pretty bad and we should focus on discussing or forcing some of the lurkier players to give reads.

Here's one I feel pretty comfortable with slam, VA is a bit to try hard from what I remember for a scum to not have flipped here


-squints-

are you saying both slam and va, or talking to slam? o.0


Should of hit enter I suppose.

I like slam.

Va however is a bit to try hard for no scum flipping.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 25 2015 04:04 GMT
#1214
On May 25 2015 12:59 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2015 12:56 Damdred wrote:
Here's the deal rsoultin, the bunnies read didn't match up with her actions talking to hf. When I get on a comp I'll quote a couple.

But it did look like she was lying or being a bit disingenuous with the talk with hf it didn't line up with what was going on in the thread at the time I believe from memory so after reading back it made me second guess where I was


nah, i get that. but that was i dunnae maybe 30 mins before the lynch? i figured there was some sorta catalyst or something? at least, there should have been


purely circumstantial I think, look at this way I think the people who were up for lynch were NB and geript. I definitely was less in live with lynching geript I was just an idiot with missing deadline.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 25 2015 04:07 GMT
#1215
Also ok not really knowledable currently I still haven't read anything since n1 start so take what I say as a grain of salt. Really likely to change quickly when I get to it eventually
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 25 2015 04:32 GMT
#1222
Ehhhh I have had a really bad weekend so I'll just do whatever until I have tike/drive lynch me if you want I'll give thoughts when I feel up to it
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 25 2015 04:40 GMT
#1224
Honestly lynching NB isn't as cut and dry as you make it.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 25 2015 04:53 GMT
#1227
Like I was just thinking about the nb claim and the softing that she was blue to ritoky who she thinks is mafia. And if she is actually the vet it sort of makes sense to me.

Its part of the reason I think i'd rather not lynch NB today (and agree with hf assessment to save NB till last) if she is a role mafia is never going to shoot her last night anyway. They could potentially role block her due to the fear of being another role hiding, if anything they shoot her tonight since they can't rb twice in a row or wait till n3 and rb+shoot in case they are really scared of the vet being in the game.

Either way HF is right and that we need to save NB to the last lynch, it forces mafia to shoot her at some point if she is a power role and we get to hunt mafia besides her and get information that way.

I disagree with her claiming vet in the thread like she did, I wont' go over my idea of balance but it is what it is. But it is what it is and I don't think we should lynch her today.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 25 2015 04:55 GMT
#1228
On May 25 2015 13:50 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2015 13:32 Damdred wrote:
Ehhhh I have had a really bad weekend so I'll just do whatever until I have tike/drive lynch me if you want I'll give thoughts when I feel up to it


:/

sorry your weekend sucked? i linked picture of half-naked dancer lady? xD

seriously, though, i don't understand your eod


Probably wont' totally understand it, as I don't even remember what exactly I was thinking during it, it was a really tough end of day and I didn't know where I wanted my vote to go till very nearly eod and at that point my boss distracted me.

I was torn between lynching Oneg/fuba and trying to push that angle and consolidating with the rest of the thread. At that point I felt like I couldn't really lynch into the oneg/fuba type players because of so many afk votes and our options were extremely limited I think between Geript and basically bunnies unless you moved about.

So I had to decide to do my own thing or get the scummier person lynched, I thought it was bunnies
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 25 2015 05:19 GMT
#1239
On May 25 2015 14:15 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2015 13:53 Damdred wrote:
Like I was just thinking about the nb claim and the softing that she was blue to ritoky who she thinks is mafia. And if she is actually the vet it sort of makes sense to me.

Its part of the reason I think i'd rather not lynch NB today (and agree with hf assessment to save NB till last) if she is a role mafia is never going to shoot her last night anyway. They could potentially role block her due to the fear of being another role hiding, if anything they shoot her tonight since they can't rb twice in a row or wait till n3 and rb+shoot in case they are really scared of the vet being in the game.

Either way HF is right and that we need to save NB to the last lynch, it forces mafia to shoot her at some point if she is a power role and we get to hunt mafia besides her and get information that way.

I disagree with her claiming vet in the thread like she did, I wont' go over my idea of balance but it is what it is. But it is what it is and I don't think we should lynch her today.


last post tonight i think since it's late and i appear to be talking to myself anyway xP

i generally agree with this on principle, but i don't want to unvote her atm

i also don't want to lynch va


I'm not positive I want to lynch VA either atm either, I think Fuba/Oneg deserve closer attention maybe make them give reads and contribute a bit more.

I'm pretty sure Ritoky is town here, Slam is townish(?), You are town Rsoultin, FF is still town to me even though i'm not sure what he did during the night. And I still have reasons to think sandroba is town. And Prp is sorta meta from what I remember o fhim this game so far.

Kinda puts it into perspective that NB, Onegu, Fuba, VA

So its not exactly a terrible place to start with currently. What do you think? (try to break that last posting by you rsoultin)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 25 2015 19:02 GMT
#1303
I actually enjoy getting lynched so have at it boys. Sadly me not having time to do much isn't alignment indicative though, which is sad but one thing at a time.

FF is just bad though and vastly dissapointed in him now
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 25 2015 19:06 GMT
#1306
Lol, just more people that can't read me. Its a small joy
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 25 2015 19:07 GMT
#1307
Lol I opened the game and saw the last page and a half gj, doesn't make me scum
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 25 2015 19:13 GMT
#1311
On May 26 2015 04:10 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 26 2015 04:02 Damdred wrote:
I actually enjoy getting lynched so have at it boys. Sadly me not having time to do much isn't alignment indicative though, which is sad but one thing at a time.

FF is just bad though and vastly dissapointed in him now


-squints at-

why are you trying to blow smoke up my ass?

student v, linux, and those are just the ones off the top of my head; bullshit you enjoy getting lynched...lol unless you're referring to aperture and that definitely doesn't help your case xP


Better than the alternative
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 25 2015 20:29 GMT
#1336
25 hours to get some form of reads out before I die I'll take it.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 26 2015 01:06 GMT
#1358
Well I'm here now and going to do some filter diving but I'll interact for a few first. And if anyone has a specific wanting of opinion on someone I'll take that really fast or explain my reads they have questions about.

Town atm
Rsoultin
Ritoky
Slam
FF

Town leaning though I think he's wrong
sandroba

Believes claim
NB

BASICALLY I have a town read or lean on most of the game I keep debating sand in my head before I read his filter but I still think he's town before a reread.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 26 2015 01:10 GMT
#1359
And I kinda feel like the scum team is oneg fuba and VA.

But I'm not 100% on that
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 26 2015 01:37 GMT
#1360
I think that Fuba is the most likely scum in the game at this point. There are several things that bring me to this.

The first thing that caught my attention is one of the first posts in the game that he makes.

+ Show Spoiler +
On May 23 2015 02:13 fuba wrote:
Good morning~

I've just recently woken up and have caught up with the thread. Kinda have to read some filters to get some actual opinions though. Lemme know if there's anything you'd like me to look at specifically ^^

A few questions:
1) Is geript prone to faking those kind of angry posts as scum? I don't know if I agree with his outcome yet, but the post itself definitely makes me read him as town.
2) Has Yamato rolled scum a lot lately? I don't remember much of his townplay (my memory is sketchy at best -_- ), but if I correctly remember the general tone of his scumplay after he's rolled scum a few games in a row, it felt like his play this game - simply throwing out assorted thoughts without taking a more active part in the game.


What is the point of this post and what do you gain from it exactly? To me this post looks a lot like someone who is trying to look like they are doing something without actually drawing any conclusions for the most part from it. For example he has a town read(?) on geript in this post from him getting angry but he phrases it in such a way that it does not seem to me at least that he believes in what he is saying at all.

his questions about yamato are also a bit odd to me? Whats the point of this question? There is none once again it just looks like someone trying to fit in while doing nothing.

This post has no follow up also in his filter, he gives the excuse tha the is busy at a birthday party at the time which is probably true no reason to think hes lying about that. However there is no mention of the information or what the questions mean at all or why he would even ask them and this leads to his next post.

[spoiler[
On May 24 2015 01:57 fuba wrote:
Bleh, I hate D1. Too much relies on some level of meta, and I have trouble remembering what's happened in a current game, let alone a variety of previous ones...

I could lynch geript. I'm having a lot of trouble sorting out my thoughts, probably because of my time crunch. I think most of HF's points in general have merit, though I think he's throwing around the word "lying" a bit too much. I agree with ritoky and sandroba regarding geript's "double dipping" on his 27nb read. Seems strange to both call a read/vote trolling and then turn around and say that you still agree with the read/vote. As thought he's having trouble remembering his own motivations for posting it. I'm not sure what to make of the fact that he seems to be calmly accepting that he's getting lynched. I mean, I kinda expect him to be angrier if he's a town mislynch, though based on what he and others have said, I would also expect him to be kinda angry to be lynched as scum. He seems to just be resigned to be lynched, so I don't really know what to make of it. He's offering his reads, as I'd expect a townie to do, but doesn't seem to be really fighting too hard to avoid a mislynch. I'm mostly trusting in HF, if I'm completely honest, to know what he's talking about.

##Vote geript

Not sure if I wish I had more time to think, or simply less to consider XD Time for work, but I should be on break in 3 hours or so.
[/spoiler]

What has HF done exactly to draw so much trust that he should sheep him on someone that at last mention he was town reading him for? A lot of things happened in the thread but this post just reads (still) extremely wishy washy with a lot of room to maneuver his way while still looking good and assigning hf the blame for the mislynch that he thinks is coming.

Moving on an overview of his filter shows that he really doesn't have any scum reads currently.

He had a scum lean on yamato for over explaining his vote on geript, but he thought about it and says he doesn't have it anymore. His questions lead no where with almost no follow up.

hes merely existing within the thread without actually having much of an impact, he promises reads without pulling through.

tldr: I think the lack of follow up, the lack of actual scum hunting. The hedging around lynch and pushing most of the responsibility off on hf and the lack of follow up on giving reads himself makes fuba scum.

Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 26 2015 01:43 GMT
#1361
Also think VA is scum because of his cast away votes while not being interested in really pushing it through. He says its keeping his options open however he's doing none of the work he thinks I'm scum but why?

He has no interest in hunting scum or being interested in the game and finding them. He had the information already.

Oneg is in the same boat no plays no push, no real reads. There's nothing here he is scum
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 16h 1m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4082
Mong 84
ToSsGirL 71
sorry 51
Noble 9
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King147
Other Games
summit1g8070
WinterStarcraft604
ceh9414
Happy203
Sick157
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2275
League of Legends
• Stunt429
Other Games
• Shiphtur561
Upcoming Events
OSC
16h 1m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 3h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 10h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 12h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.