• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:49
CEST 04:49
KST 11:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6864 users

Carnaval do Brasil Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 20 2015 23:18 GMT
#56
i'm kinda tempted
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 21 2015 00:40 GMT
#61
Trap successful

/In
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 21 2015 20:06 GMT
#109
Ritoky is town
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 21 2015 22:15 GMT
#142
Soooo I'm here. Would of beat hf but I haven't even read my pm...or been in any hypothetical qts
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 21 2015 22:23 GMT
#157
Ok I read my role pm
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 21 2015 22:25 GMT
#160
But seriously ritoky is town
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 21 2015 22:28 GMT
#164
On May 22 2015 07:26 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2015 07:25 Damdred wrote:
But seriously ritoky is town

You're so smart wow how do you make reads so fast?


I can't give away my meta read on ritoky, I thunk it applies this game though
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 21 2015 22:46 GMT
#177
I am not a wolf in sheep's clothing rsoultin, you are!

But really rot is town and I'm town it's a good day in townville
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 21 2015 22:51 GMT
#180
On May 22 2015 07:48 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2015 07:45 ritoky wrote:
On May 22 2015 07:42 rsoultin wrote:
On May 22 2015 07:40 ritoky wrote:
On May 22 2015 07:28 rsoultin wrote:
On May 22 2015 07:26 Fecalfeast wrote:
On May 22 2015 07:25 Damdred wrote:
But seriously ritoky is town

You're so smart wow how do you make reads so fast?


geript already found the scumteam :/

daaaamdy you boring :/ last time you townread ritoky you both were mafia

the damdy who cried wolf


do you beliebe this?


? believe what?


well your post indicates you don't beliebe his soul read is valid because he once used it when we were mafia together. do you beliebe that? or were you just posting for the sake of posting?


lol you're cute xP

my post actually indicates that i find it interesting ff keyed in on damdred's read and not geript's reads

if you want my opinion on the read on you lol you guys spout this soul read thing all the time, and damdy's not infallible (down under 2)

^^ all his read on you really indicates is that he probably isn't town!damdy townreading scum!ritoky and little else


For the record I instantly called rit soon as I died. He will even attest to this
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 21 2015 23:05 GMT
#190
Cause he's Scum.

Not sure how I'm,boringyet
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 22 2015 00:22 GMT
#226
Fecal I think I like you, should i
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 22 2015 04:12 GMT
#292
I'm surprised someone didn't pick out the hypocrisy in geripts point about me though, I've actually forming a town circle atm that I'll post about in a few minutes. Extra town points for someone who can point out the flaw
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 22 2015 04:14 GMT
#293
Hypocrisy isn't the right word but he invalidates his entire read on me basically to a point.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 22 2015 15:09 GMT
#341
Its ok I dislike me to, when I look in the mirror I frown. The world is against me xoxo.

But on a serious note I fell asleep XD
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 22 2015 15:34 GMT
#344
When I am awake and feeling up to making lots of good things.

However I have a goodly amount of town leans/reads so game isn't that bad so far.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 22 2015 16:46 GMT
#346
It makes my heart heavy that you voted for me hf.

Rsoultin
Ritoky
FF
27nb

kinds got a on the verge tr on sand as well. And town lean on uou
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 22 2015 16:51 GMT
#348
Oh it was just a fun little thing I noticed geript claims in different and passive because I'm basically not speaking my mind etc., when I am and he cites the town read on ritoky when its in the same vein as the reads he's referring to
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 22 2015 21:47 GMT
#437
Kinda surprised more people aren't knocking on my door yet with votes. I'll play better soon, sand probably town like Yamato ok atm
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 22 2015 23:47 GMT
#523
Well I'm actually going to ignore the cases posted on me not because I think either opinion is bad because I have been pretty lackluster, but I think it makes ff lock town and hf was already pretty towny anyeay.

The most interesting thing that I'm going to parrot I believe and wish would get more attention is the sudden flip of sand. While it's all well and good to agree with another read what's the point of,going through all,the motions that he put together with Geript to stop pushing just to sheep another case on 27nb.

Which I'm actually pretty sure 27nb is town at this juncture, posts just read really naturally to me she's involved in almost everything in the thread amazing follow up and has a actual thoughts. Meta wise so different from scumbunnies to me at least.

I'm not sure this makes sand mafia btw, I'm a bit torn while it's apparent that what he did was scummy he's posting so free and so much I still think he's town. It would be an amazing break to his meta to substation thus amount of posting for so long.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 22 2015 23:50 GMT
#531
If your going to assume I'm lieing about falling asleep in between posting elsewhere and getting,back here at least be honest ands at it's really not alignment indicative.

If you would rather say well it hast o be drug put of hi my hats a valid point not this he lied about sleeping.
1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 11m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 196
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17802
Rain 1565
GuemChi 716
NaDa 23
Bale 19
Dota 2
monkeys_forever460
NeuroSwarm218
LuMiX1
Counter-Strike
summit1g7064
taco 572
minikerr48
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1143
Mew2King97
Other Games
JimRising 574
WinterStarcraft567
C9.Mang0189
ViBE131
ZombieGrub21
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick990
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 169
• davetesta38
• Letter146
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt289
• Lourlo233
Other Games
• Scarra887
• Shiphtur591
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 11m
INu's Battles
8h 11m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 11m
OSC
19h 26m
Replay Cast
20h 11m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.