• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:35
CEST 21:35
KST 04:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8815 users

Carnaval do Brasil Mafia - Page 39

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 134 Next
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
May 23 2015 21:37 GMT
#761
On May 24 2015 06:29 sandroba wrote:
Anyway I don't think the way yamato went about this looks like a bus. I can clearly see a team of nb + yam or nb + geript, but not yam + geript. The common factor is nb in both worlds so I would prefer lynching her today.

I don't think yam busses much as mafia. Just in case people follow him. If rather lynch Onegu or Cuba before NB.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 23 2015 21:37 GMT
#762
Wait how does hf defend nb? Earlier he had a tr on her but he reversed that and has then lynch between Geript and her
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 23 2015 21:38 GMT
#763
On May 24 2015 06:36 sandroba wrote:
HF's defense of nb is a bit weird to me. Also the way he is been talking about me demonstrates he clearly sees my posts from a townie perspective and agrees with most (all?) my points, even the ones I made on nb. Yet when I post something he comes in and say I might be scum. So yes I wouldn't trust HF at this point. Not going so far as calling him scum yet because it looks different from our recent scum game together, but I'm having a hard time seeing his perspective as town.


DEFENCE?

DEFENCE?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABABA
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 23 2015 21:38 GMT
#764
Ahahahahaha
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
May 23 2015 21:38 GMT
#765
On May 24 2015 06:33 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 06:24 geript wrote:
It's still around and I don't trust you and think you're scum. But I've gotten in enough stupid town on town fights to think it can just be a misunderstanding on both sides. Plus, the fact that people for the most part have been happy to 'watch the fight happen' without actually analyzing (or over analyzing) either side heavily makes me think that mafia is happy to let the fight play out. That leads me to think there's a decent chance of town on town.


Fuck you and all of your posts that say nobody looked at your shit on sandroba. You even mentioned what you do as town to just get a read out of someone "tunnel forever". Now you've made this bull shit sandro stuff into just a "difference of opinion instead of lying". You don't even give a shit about this sandro push at all. You've abandoned it completely. You have no real stance on anyone. The main people that look scummy you ignore.i bring up a good case on bunnies and you only bring a shit "dunno how to read her cz video mafia". Despite initially scum reading her and nothing having changed you abandoned it for something useless as that. None of the reads you have are substantiated at all.

Where is towny geript that pushes inconsistencies to his modkill/grave. You don't even give a shit about your own reads. Just complaints that nobody talked about it and doing shit all to talk about it more.

Because I'm focusing on getting better and not being so over involved so I don't fly off the deep end.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 23 2015 21:39 GMT
#766
Holy shit i want to lynch you so badly
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 23 2015 21:39 GMT
#767
On May 24 2015 06:33 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 06:24 geript wrote:
It's still around and I don't trust you and think you're scum. But I've gotten in enough stupid town on town fights to think it can just be a misunderstanding on both sides. Plus, the fact that people for the most part have been happy to 'watch the fight happen' without actually analyzing (or over analyzing) either side heavily makes me think that mafia is happy to let the fight play out. That leads me to think there's a decent chance of town on town.


Fuck you and all of your posts that say nobody looked at your shit on sandroba. You even mentioned what you do as town to just get a read out of someone "tunnel forever". Now you've made this bull shit sandro stuff into just a "difference of opinion instead of lying". You don't even give a shit about this sandro push at all. You've abandoned it completely. You have no real stance on anyone. The main people that look scummy you ignore.i bring up a good case on bunnies and you only bring a shit "dunno how to read her cz video mafia". Despite initially scum reading her and nothing having changed you abandoned it for something useless as that. None of the reads you have are substantiated at all.

Where is towny geript that pushes inconsistencies to his modkill/grave. You don't even give a shit about your own reads. Just complaints that nobody talked about it and doing shit all to talk about it more.

I can see it from this perspective as well. The thing is him changing his focus from me might be him reavaluating the game and thus being townie. I'm not as confident on this lynch as you seem to be.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 23 2015 21:39 GMT
#768
yeah not really sure what sandy is talking about either -_- hf was yelling at me for liking my points better than his xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 23 2015 21:39 GMT
#769
On May 24 2015 06:38 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 06:33 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 06:24 geript wrote:
It's still around and I don't trust you and think you're scum. But I've gotten in enough stupid town on town fights to think it can just be a misunderstanding on both sides. Plus, the fact that people for the most part have been happy to 'watch the fight happen' without actually analyzing (or over analyzing) either side heavily makes me think that mafia is happy to let the fight play out. That leads me to think there's a decent chance of town on town.


Fuck you and all of your posts that say nobody looked at your shit on sandroba. You even mentioned what you do as town to just get a read out of someone "tunnel forever". Now you've made this bull shit sandro stuff into just a "difference of opinion instead of lying". You don't even give a shit about this sandro push at all. You've abandoned it completely. You have no real stance on anyone. The main people that look scummy you ignore.i bring up a good case on bunnies and you only bring a shit "dunno how to read her cz video mafia". Despite initially scum reading her and nothing having changed you abandoned it for something useless as that. None of the reads you have are substantiated at all.

Where is towny geript that pushes inconsistencies to his modkill/grave. You don't even give a shit about your own reads. Just complaints that nobody talked about it and doing shit all to talk about it more.

Because I'm focusing on getting better and not being so over involved so I don't fly off the deep end.


Give me a list of names you want to lynch and short sentence of reasons. Don't care if you've said it before.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 23 2015 21:40 GMT
#770
On May 24 2015 06:38 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 06:36 sandroba wrote:
HF's defense of nb is a bit weird to me. Also the way he is been talking about me demonstrates he clearly sees my posts from a townie perspective and agrees with most (all?) my points, even the ones I made on nb. Yet when I post something he comes in and say I might be scum. So yes I wouldn't trust HF at this point. Not going so far as calling him scum yet because it looks different from our recent scum game together, but I'm having a hard time seeing his perspective as town.


DEFENCE?

DEFENCE?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABABA

I don't understand what is funny. You said nb seemed honest in her posts and that's why she is town. I don't see that at all. Care to explain?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 23 2015 21:41 GMT
#771
/confirmed sandroba not giving a shit about the game.

Have you even read it?
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
May 23 2015 21:41 GMT
#772
On May 24 2015 06:26 sandroba wrote:
If you realise all of that and I'm considering lynching someone else wouldn't that clearly point to town at this point? I'm having a hard time figuring out why you would still think I'm mafia as town in this situation.

Not really, if you're mafia you don't care which town we lynch I think.

Plus, just because I'm a smart reasonably logical guy doesn't mean that I'm always that way. Usually as town I think I'm less logical honestly. Because it's what I actually think. That might not make sense but it's my view of my town play.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 23 2015 21:41 GMT
#773
On May 24 2015 06:40 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 06:38 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 06:36 sandroba wrote:
HF's defense of nb is a bit weird to me. Also the way he is been talking about me demonstrates he clearly sees my posts from a townie perspective and agrees with most (all?) my points, even the ones I made on nb. Yet when I post something he comes in and say I might be scum. So yes I wouldn't trust HF at this point. Not going so far as calling him scum yet because it looks different from our recent scum game together, but I'm having a hard time seeing his perspective as town.


DEFENCE?

DEFENCE?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABABA

I don't understand what is funny. You said nb seemed honest in her posts and that's why she is town. I don't see that at all. Care to explain?


Have our read the game
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 23 2015 21:41 GMT
#774
wait...didn't i ask geript to find scum, he basically told me "fuck you read my shit, sandroba" then literally 10 posts later says his sandroba read might be wrong, now he wants to lynch the people damdred wants to lynch?

maybe he is mafia....
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 23 2015 21:41 GMT
#775
-facedesks repeatedly-

it's like i need to put on a clown costume and dance on my head on a table or something -_-

geript:
bunnies
read
progression
plzthx
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 23 2015 21:42 GMT
#776
Geript/sandroba are team
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 23 2015 21:44 GMT
#777
On May 24 2015 06:41 Holyflare wrote:
/confirmed sandroba not giving a shit about the game.

Have you even read it?

I somehow missed the part you went back on the read. Read the thread mostly on phone while in hospital and may have skipped a couple pages.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
May 23 2015 21:44 GMT
#778
On May 24 2015 06:42 Holyflare wrote:
Geript/sandroba are team

Town
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 23 2015 21:45 GMT
#779
Geript scum reads sandro hard, doesn't push it anymore but complains nobody pushing it

Sandro drops geript read out of nowhere
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 23 2015 21:45 GMT
#780
Sand is so weird now, ritoky good observation.

Geript why the sudden change on sand? What did he do to really change your mind
Prev 1 37 38 39 40 41 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 647
ProTech152
UpATreeSC 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16973
Calm 3387
Mini 429
Mind 82
910 62
soO 46
Dota 2
Gorgc5545
canceldota67
Counter-Strike
fl0m2969
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3803
Other Games
FrodaN956
Beastyqt575
Liquid`Hasu298
Khaldor239
Livibee193
C9.Mang0152
IndyStarCraft 123
olofmeister107
ZombieGrub61
QueenE52
BRAT_OK 23
MindelVK7
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 22
• blackmanpl 21
• FirePhoenix15
• Michael_bg 2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2886
• WagamamaTV335
League of Legends
• Nemesis1682
Other Games
• imaqtpie892
• Shiphtur689
• Scarra472
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 25m
Big Brain Bouts
14h 25m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
21h 25m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 25m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
Patches Events
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.