• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:37
CEST 11:37
KST 18:37
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War445.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9433 users

Carnaval do Brasil Mafia - Page 37

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 134 Next
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 23 2015 20:05 GMT
#721
I think it's legit it's based around small things though that are hard to quantify.

Like oneg just isn't playing carefree has none of his usual town traits hasn't true to make any plays. Hos only read on 27nb followed thread sentiment to an extent and then basically for no reason he said he didn't have it anymore but continues voting for 27nb anyway. Nb hadn't done anything more than she had previously imo and didn't deserve the flip of you are hard Scum reading someone.

Fuba had two really bad posts if,an remember. He super over explained his vote on Geript and doesn't even believe that Geript is Scum but is just a keeping to sheep. His next post h puts Scum on Yamato for over explaining his vote on geript? It's extremely hypocritical to an extent and he's not really Scum hunting being actively involved and jus hopping on a lynch and leaving
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 23 2015 20:07 GMT
#722
On May 24 2015 05:01 geript wrote:
Because I'm town. Because people at best are using lazy awful meta. Because HF is just calling me a liar when im not; in the worst it's a difference of opinion/PoV. Yam's "case" is anything but.


This is hardly the specifics I was looking for.

I think the best point on you is the one that sandroba brought up about your bunnies read and how you wanted it to be both a joke and serious at the same time. Explain that to me.

Also, who is mafia? Cuz it probably isn't sandroba based on the fact that 2 of my top scum reads are the 2 votes on him. Find me a mafia to lynch if I am not lynching you.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 23 2015 20:11 GMT
#723
Respond to my points ritoky
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 23 2015 20:19 GMT
#724
On May 24 2015 05:05 Damdred wrote:
I think it's legit it's based around small things though that are hard to quantify.

Like oneg just isn't playing carefree has none of his usual town traits hasn't true to make any plays. Hos only read on 27nb followed thread sentiment to an extent and then basically for no reason he said he didn't have it anymore but continues voting for 27nb anyway. Nb hadn't done anything more than she had previously imo and didn't deserve the flip of you are hard Scum reading someone.

Fuba had two really bad posts if,an remember. He super over explained his vote on Geript and doesn't even believe that Geript is Scum but is just a keeping to sheep. His next post h puts Scum on Yamato for over explaining his vote on geript? It's extremely hypocritical to an extent and he's not really Scum hunting being actively involved and jus hopping on a lynch and leaving


well i like the fuba read quite a bit. i was getting similar feels from him where he was just floating into lynches rather than actively seeking lynches on scum targets. plus i am a sucker for hypocrisy making people mafia.

the onegu one. to me he is literally doing nothing all game long. for some people that is alignment indicative, for onegu i am not sure. i have seen him doing a whole lot of nothing as both alignments. you have a tone read there and you don't think nb did anything to alter his read, i don't have those same feels.

i don't know if these should be the lynches today though, i think they should be high on the list tomorrow. i am interested as to why your focus fell here though. do you not like geript/nb/sandroba lynches? i am not used to you targeting inactives day 1 as either alignment.

also you had a town read on FF, still have it?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
May 23 2015 20:22 GMT
#725
Thanks for bothering to read my case on Sandroba where that's literally fully explained! Thanks for reading all of my previous posts where I've commented on this shit. Do you really need me to tell you that Yamato's argument boils down to "he's doing one thing he did in a scum game once" without comparing it to any of my town games. For example, when I hardcore tunneled somebody for a read on Rayn that made him 100% scum all D1 and most of N1. Btw, HF was in that game. Or how about the fact that yam is 100% sure of me when he hasn't read me as anything but town. Or how HF is basically saying "he's totes mcgoats lying" when at worst it's a difference of opinion (really I'm right though not that anyone's actually bothered to look). Or how about Sandroba whose case on me boils down the same argument they use on ancient aliens to "you did this thing that I'm at best misconstruing and therefore find super scummy so you're mafia."

None of those are things that make me anything. A lot of my town play is replicated in my scum play and vice versa. Like right now people clearly aren't reading let alone thinking about anything I'm writing or have written.
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
May 23 2015 20:25 GMT
#726
Seriously. Please continue to be lazy and ask me to find scum when I've posted my thoughts pretty clearly.

Literally zero fucks given at this point. Like don't bother asking me shit if you haven't bothered to actually read what I've already written.
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 23 2015 20:34 GMT
#727
i read your shit. it didn't convince me.

i do like how you don't give a shit about getting my vote though. that's either cuz you're resigned or town...kinda wanna lynch nb over you now.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 23 2015 20:38 GMT
#728
On May 24 2015 05:05 Damdred wrote:
I think it's legit it's based around small things though that are hard to quantify.

Like oneg just isn't playing carefree has none of his usual town traits hasn't true to make any plays. Hos only read on 27nb followed thread sentiment to an extent and then basically for no reason he said he didn't have it anymore but continues voting for 27nb anyway. Nb hadn't done anything more than she had previously imo and didn't deserve the flip of you are hard Scum reading someone.

Fuba had two really bad posts if,an remember. He super over explained his vote on Geript and doesn't even believe that Geript is Scum but is just a keeping to sheep. His next post h puts Scum on Yamato for over explaining his vote on geript? It's extremely hypocritical to an extent and he's not really Scum hunting being actively involved and jus hopping on a lynch and leaving

If it makes you feel any better, I don't really like my posting so far either. I'm also incredibly unsure of my reads. It's almost as though I'm working from a lack of information or something.

However, I'm not being at all hypocritical. Given that I have a total of one post that actually says anything, I summarized my thoughts on geript (who if I'm being honest, I really don't want to lynch anymore, but don't really have an alternative). Yamato, on the other hand, has at least a full page of posts, about half of them revolving around geript. I said I found it odd that given how much he's already talked about geript, it's strange that he feels the need to elaborate on why he's going along with HF's wagon. Like, he's been on it for a significant portion of the game. It rubbed me the wrong way, and I mentioned it. Now that I've had more than 20 minutes to think about it, it probably means nothing at all.
@theRealMkfuba07
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 23 2015 20:41 GMT
#729
fuba what are your town reads?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 23 2015 20:43 GMT
#730
On May 24 2015 05:19 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 05:05 Damdred wrote:
I think it's legit it's based around small things though that are hard to quantify.

Like oneg just isn't playing carefree has none of his usual town traits hasn't true to make any plays. Hos only read on 27nb followed thread sentiment to an extent and then basically for no reason he said he didn't have it anymore but continues voting for 27nb anyway. Nb hadn't done anything more than she had previously imo and didn't deserve the flip of you are hard Scum reading someone.

Fuba had two really bad posts if,an remember. He super over explained his vote on Geript and doesn't even believe that Geript is Scum but is just a keeping to sheep. His next post h puts Scum on Yamato for over explaining his vote on geript? It's extremely hypocritical to an extent and he's not really Scum hunting being actively involved and jus hopping on a lynch and leaving


well i like the fuba read quite a bit. i was getting similar feels from him where he was just floating into lynches rather than actively seeking lynches on scum targets. plus i am a sucker for hypocrisy making people mafia.

the onegu one. to me he is literally doing nothing all game long. for some people that is alignment indicative, for onegu i am not sure. i have seen him doing a whole lot of nothing as both alignments. you have a tone read there and you don't think nb did anything to alter his read, i don't have those same feels.

i don't know if these should be the lynches today though, i think they should be high on the list tomorrow. i am interested as to why your focus fell here though. do you not like geript/nb/sandroba lynches? i am not used to you targeting inactives day 1 as either alignment.

also you had a town read on FF, still have it?


Firstly FF is really towny I think. He's one of the people I'm most sure of here.

I don't think I like a 27nb lynch today, I liked her yesterday today it's been a bit worse but I don't think I would lynch today.

Sand and Geript I'm not sure, sands absence is a bit worrying at this jubcture but I still think when he was in the thread the way he went about things I liked. I wouldn't lynch him today at All.

Geript is a bit different. I think he's taken a lot of heat for inconsistencies in some of his reads and not trying to jeep up with things and just dropping them. However (here comes the pitchforks), I remember Geript doing almost exactly this as town before.

Impeial mafia Geript got,lynched for some of the same things. His outbursts and spoke things remind me of alythern mafia where I pinged him out early as town (he was town). Some of the frustration and anger seem genuine. Granted there are problems with Geript I think hf pointed out things with merit.

I kinda want to give him more time as I get better then longer I am in the game with him reading him.

And Yea I generally don't go for lurkers early, unless something really sticks out to me. I caught gobble in a game he was lurking because I saw something that was scummy/caught,my attention.

Fuba has caught my attention and wouldn't engage me. Even though hew as here
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 23 2015 20:43 GMT
#731
IM here catching up. I am a terrible lynch btw. I claimed VT that obv means I am VT...
Try TL Mafia!!!
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 23 2015 20:45 GMT
#732
HF, rso, you, kinda VA

(those not on the list aren't necessarily scummy to me, just really unsure... not that I'm not unsure of the ones on the list either XD)
@theRealMkfuba07
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 23 2015 20:48 GMT
#733
On May 24 2015 05:43 Onegu wrote:
IM here catching up. I am a terrible lynch btw. I claimed VT that obv means I am VT...


never again -.-
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 23 2015 20:51 GMT
#734
On May 24 2015 05:43 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 05:19 ritoky wrote:
On May 24 2015 05:05 Damdred wrote:
I think it's legit it's based around small things though that are hard to quantify.

Like oneg just isn't playing carefree has none of his usual town traits hasn't true to make any plays. Hos only read on 27nb followed thread sentiment to an extent and then basically for no reason he said he didn't have it anymore but continues voting for 27nb anyway. Nb hadn't done anything more than she had previously imo and didn't deserve the flip of you are hard Scum reading someone.

Fuba had two really bad posts if,an remember. He super over explained his vote on Geript and doesn't even believe that Geript is Scum but is just a keeping to sheep. His next post h puts Scum on Yamato for over explaining his vote on geript? It's extremely hypocritical to an extent and he's not really Scum hunting being actively involved and jus hopping on a lynch and leaving


well i like the fuba read quite a bit. i was getting similar feels from him where he was just floating into lynches rather than actively seeking lynches on scum targets. plus i am a sucker for hypocrisy making people mafia.

the onegu one. to me he is literally doing nothing all game long. for some people that is alignment indicative, for onegu i am not sure. i have seen him doing a whole lot of nothing as both alignments. you have a tone read there and you don't think nb did anything to alter his read, i don't have those same feels.

i don't know if these should be the lynches today though, i think they should be high on the list tomorrow. i am interested as to why your focus fell here though. do you not like geript/nb/sandroba lynches? i am not used to you targeting inactives day 1 as either alignment.

also you had a town read on FF, still have it?


Firstly FF is really towny I think. He's one of the people I'm most sure of here.

I don't think I like a 27nb lynch today, I liked her yesterday today it's been a bit worse but I don't think I would lynch today.

Sand and Geript I'm not sure, sands absence is a bit worrying at this jubcture but I still think when he was in the thread the way he went about things I liked. I wouldn't lynch him today at All.

Geript is a bit different. I think he's taken a lot of heat for inconsistencies in some of his reads and not trying to jeep up with things and just dropping them. However (here comes the pitchforks), I remember Geript doing almost exactly this as town before.

Impeial mafia Geript got,lynched for some of the same things. His outbursts and spoke things remind me of alythern mafia where I pinged him out early as town (he was town). Some of the frustration and anger seem genuine. Granted there are problems with Geript I think hf pointed out things with merit.

I kinda want to give him more time as I get better then longer I am in the game with him reading him.

And Yea I generally don't go for lurkers early, unless something really sticks out to me. I caught gobble in a game he was lurking because I saw something that was scummy/caught,my attention.

Fuba has caught my attention and wouldn't engage me. Even though hew as here


Fuba is here now.

Also I have a completely different read on FF. He has consistently underwhelmed me over the course of the game. Like he has been taking a backseat in convos that I feel he would normally try to push to the forefront of.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 23 2015 20:51 GMT
#735
On May 24 2015 05:45 fuba wrote:
HF, rso, you, kinda VA

(those not on the list aren't necessarily scummy to me, just really unsure... not that I'm not unsure of the ones on the list either XD)

Oh, and I think I have a town read on prplhz as well.
@theRealMkfuba07
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 23 2015 20:53 GMT
#736
And sorry for the doublepost, but I'm only here for about 10 more minutes. I'm on my lunch break and it took 10 minutes after I got my food for them to bring me my drink -_-
@theRealMkfuba07
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 23 2015 20:55 GMT
#737
Fuba who would you lynch today.

Rit how isn't he pushing things that are interesting to him forward? His case on me isn't that bad it's built around a meh event but it's applicable
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
May 23 2015 20:58 GMT
#738
Day 1 Vote Count

geript (5): sandroba, Holyflare, rsoultin, yamato77, prplhz, fuba
27ninjabunnies (2) prplhz, sandroba, Onegu
sandroba (2): Fecalfeast, geript, 27ninjabunnies
Damdred (2): Holyflare, rsoultin, Fecalfeast, VayneAuthority
VayneAuthority (0): yamato77
Holyflare (0): rsoultin
Fecalfeast (0): prplhz
rsoultin (0): Onegu

Not voted (2): Damdred, ritoky

Currently, geript is set to be executed. Day 1 ends in at 22:00 GMT (+00:00).
The voting thread is located here.
Posting after the deadline and before the flip will result in a modkill.
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 23 2015 21:04 GMT
#739
On May 24 2015 05:55 Damdred wrote:
Fuba who would you lynch today.

Rit how isn't he pushing things that are interesting to him forward? His case on me isn't that bad it's built around a meh event but it's applicable


he gave that crappy lurker read post, i don't really pay much attention to people's cases on you since i trust me more; but most importantly he has sat outside of the primary sandroba vs geript debate and really steered clear of interacting with HF at all. these are things i would have expected a town FF to do and he has not done at all. he is about to end day 1 with no real substantive stances on geript, sandroba, or HF after they have dominated the past 20 pages. that is what is underwhelming me.
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 23 2015 21:05 GMT
#740
On May 24 2015 05:55 Damdred wrote:
Fuba who would you lynch today.

Rit how isn't he pushing things that are interesting to him forward? His case on me isn't that bad it's built around a meh event but it's applicable

I don't know. There's something about geript's response to being the lynch that makes me uncomfortable about actually going through with it.

Possibly 27nb? I don't like how within 15 minutes, she'd apparently forgotten whether or not her onegu read went from null->town or from town->null. Though that pay just be different phrasing than I would expect.

I've spent nearly all of my time so far trying to come to a conclusion about geript, so my thoughts on most other players are little more than tone reads or "I thought that, they think that, so they're probably town"-reads.
@theRealMkfuba07
Prev 1 35 36 37 38 39 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 23m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 233
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 698
Soulkey 327
Horang2 302
Mini 248
Zeus 234
Larva 221
Soma 177
Sexy 105
Mind 70
ZerO 66
[ Show more ]
Jaedong 53
soO 35
scan(afreeca) 24
sorry 22
ajuk12(nOOB) 18
Hyun 15
zelot 9
Dota 2
XcaliburYe275
canceldota24
League of Legends
JimRising 485
Other Games
gofns29404
singsing1791
Coldzera 707
Happy198
Pyrionflax141
ZerO(Twitch)7
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick677
BasetradeTV201
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 19
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2276
League of Legends
• Jankos2757
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
23m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
RotterdaM233
Online Event
2h 23m
AI Arena Tournament
7h 23m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
9h 23m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d
Patches Events
1d 5h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 9h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.