• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:35
CEST 21:35
KST 04:35
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War325.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Russo-Ukrainian War Thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8815 users

Carnaval do Brasil Mafia - Page 38

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 134 Next
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 23 2015 21:08 GMT
#741
also i know it just might be an unfortunate timing thing, but both fuba and onegu get pinged, both show up.....le sigh
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
May 23 2015 21:11 GMT
#742
Fwiw, I think the person on me to most likely be mafia is Yamato. Fuba's not a bad choice due to basically not being pushed by basically anyone in any realistic way despite being lynch bait. But Yam's major inactivity, lack of sensible connecting reads, etc really doesn't make sense at all.

The most likely off the wagon is Onegu. Then ritoky/NB. Pretty even there imo. Otherwise, idk. The third could be anywhere really.
fuba
Profile Joined April 2014
United States663 Posts
May 23 2015 21:12 GMT
#743
I said when I'd be free in one of my five or so posts :/

Gotta get back to work. Might be able to check in around the deadline if I can get to a computer XD
@theRealMkfuba07
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 23 2015 21:18 GMT
#744
I think I would prefer a nb or yam lynch at this point. Geript's most recent posts are sensible enough and feel a bit townie.
@geript what happened to your scum read on me?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 23 2015 21:20 GMT
#745
could be active lurking or it could just be like...it's almost deadline xP

-flops into the thread-

bueno @.@ i think i pulled a muscle; this is fun

ehhhhhh torn on fuba...didn't like the wall post but i dunnae saying he's not certain on anything doesn't seem that scummy to me? plus i want to lynch yamato lol >< i don't think he's done anything but pop in and say my read on him is bad, bad read = scum, but he hasn't said why it's bad -_- or done anything at all to convince me otherwise and i really don't believe he can watch me sheep a townread a second time in as many games and think it makes me scum

geript is...fuck being able to read him >< i really want to know where his head was at though and this is like pulling teeth

On May 24 2015 02:37 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 02:14 rsoultin wrote:
there i played ball

what happened to the bunnies read or are you just going to ignore that forever, geript?

I kinda like it but I don't have a huge sense about it that I do other people. Like she's the fourth or fifth person I want to lynch today.


-_-

i meant where did your scumread on bunnies go since it seemed to disappear?

like if you could walk me through it that would be nice -_-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 23 2015 21:21 GMT
#746
Ehhh I'm not married to my 27nb read I think. I reread some of,the hf and,27nb interaction and yea it's not great.

Bah this is kinda hard
ritoky
Profile Joined March 2011
United States6851 Posts
May 23 2015 21:22 GMT
#747
On May 24 2015 06:21 Damdred wrote:
Ehhh I'm not married to my 27nb read I think. I reread some of,the hf and,27nb interaction and yea it's not great.

Bah this is kinda hard


what about my ff read?
“When interest is at variance with conscience, any distinction to make them friends will serve the hollow-hearted.” -Henry Home
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
May 23 2015 21:23 GMT
#748
Day 1 Vote Count

geript (5): sandroba, Holyflare, rsoultin, yamato77, prplhz, fuba
27ninjabunnies (2) prplhz, sandroba, Onegu
sandroba (2): Fecalfeast, geript, 27ninjabunnies
Damdred (2): Holyflare, rsoultin, Fecalfeast, VayneAuthority
VayneAuthority (0): yamato77
Holyflare (0): rsoultin
Fecalfeast (0): prplhz
rsoultin (0): Onegu

Not voted (2): Damdred, ritoky

Currently, geript is set to be executed. Day 1 ends in at 22:00 GMT (+00:00).
The voting thread is located here.
Posting after the deadline and before the flip will result in a modkill.

The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
geript
Profile Joined February 2013
10024 Posts
May 23 2015 21:24 GMT
#749
It's still around and I don't trust you and think you're scum. But I've gotten in enough stupid town on town fights to think it can just be a misunderstanding on both sides. Plus, the fact that people for the most part have been happy to 'watch the fight happen' without actually analyzing (or over analyzing) either side heavily makes me think that mafia is happy to let the fight play out. That leads me to think there's a decent chance of town on town.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 23 2015 21:25 GMT
#750
On May 24 2015 06:22 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 06:21 Damdred wrote:
Ehhh I'm not married to my 27nb read I think. I reread some of,the hf and,27nb interaction and yea it's not great.

Bah this is kinda hard


what about my ff read?


I disagree with it. I don't thunk ff not interacting on a specific subject makes him,scum at this point. He took a stance on what's important to him and tried to push it. He's townimo
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 23 2015 21:26 GMT
#751
If you realise all of that and I'm considering lynching someone else wouldn't that clearly point to town at this point? I'm having a hard time figuring out why you would still think I'm mafia as town in this situation.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 23 2015 21:29 GMT
#752
Anyway I don't think the way yamato went about this looks like a bus. I can clearly see a team of nb + yam or nb + geript, but not yam + geript. The common factor is nb in both worlds so I would prefer lynching her today.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 23 2015 21:31 GMT
#753
We have 30 minutes to decide and I would much rather not lynch Geript here. However we need rs and everyone to move together or go onto nb.

Kinda Bothers me hf isn't here pushing
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 23 2015 21:33 GMT
#754
yeah that was my thought -_- where is hf?

i'd rather move to yama than bunnies, and i'd rather geript fucking answer my question before i move anywhere, but i'll consolidate on any of those three, honestly

fuba i kinda want to wait on and see what else he does
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 23 2015 21:33 GMT
#755
On May 24 2015 06:24 geript wrote:
It's still around and I don't trust you and think you're scum. But I've gotten in enough stupid town on town fights to think it can just be a misunderstanding on both sides. Plus, the fact that people for the most part have been happy to 'watch the fight happen' without actually analyzing (or over analyzing) either side heavily makes me think that mafia is happy to let the fight play out. That leads me to think there's a decent chance of town on town.


Fuck you and all of your posts that say nobody looked at your shit on sandroba. You even mentioned what you do as town to just get a read out of someone "tunnel forever". Now you've made this bull shit sandro stuff into just a "difference of opinion instead of lying". You don't even give a shit about this sandro push at all. You've abandoned it completely. You have no real stance on anyone. The main people that look scummy you ignore.i bring up a good case on bunnies and you only bring a shit "dunno how to read her cz video mafia". Despite initially scum reading her and nothing having changed you abandoned it for something useless as that. None of the reads you have are substantiated at all.

Where is towny geript that pushes inconsistencies to his modkill/grave. You don't even give a shit about your own reads. Just complaints that nobody talked about it and doing shit all to talk about it more.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 23 2015 21:35 GMT
#756
I told you it was my friends bday? Where else would i be?
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 23 2015 21:35 GMT
#757
The popup is uncanny lol
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 23 2015 21:35 GMT
#758
\o/ speak of the devil xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 23 2015 21:36 GMT
#759
I missed that I just think it's funny me and rd said worry cause hf isn't here being a boss and you pop in.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 23 2015 21:36 GMT
#760
HF's defense of nb is a bit weird to me. Also the way he is been talking about me demonstrates he clearly sees my posts from a townie perspective and agrees with most (all?) my points, even the ones I made on nb. Yet when I post something he comes in and say I might be scum. So yes I wouldn't trust HF at this point. Not going so far as calling him scum yet because it looks different from our recent scum game together, but I'm having a hard time seeing his perspective as town.
Prev 1 36 37 38 39 40 134 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 25m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 647
ProTech152
UpATreeSC 85
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16973
Calm 3387
Mini 429
Mind 82
910 62
soO 46
Dota 2
Gorgc5545
canceldota67
Counter-Strike
fl0m2969
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3803
Other Games
FrodaN956
Beastyqt575
Liquid`Hasu298
Khaldor239
Livibee193
C9.Mang0152
IndyStarCraft 123
olofmeister107
ZombieGrub61
QueenE52
BRAT_OK 23
MindelVK7
[ Show 21 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 22
• blackmanpl 21
• FirePhoenix15
• Michael_bg 2
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2886
• WagamamaTV335
League of Legends
• Nemesis1682
Other Games
• imaqtpie892
• Shiphtur689
• Scarra472
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
OSC
3h 25m
Big Brain Bouts
14h 25m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
21h 25m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
23h 25m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 14h
Patches Events
1d 19h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 23h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.