• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:58
CEST 23:58
KST 06:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20269Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8499 users

Carnaval do Brasil Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 23 2015 21:36 GMT
#760
HF's defense of nb is a bit weird to me. Also the way he is been talking about me demonstrates he clearly sees my posts from a townie perspective and agrees with most (all?) my points, even the ones I made on nb. Yet when I post something he comes in and say I might be scum. So yes I wouldn't trust HF at this point. Not going so far as calling him scum yet because it looks different from our recent scum game together, but I'm having a hard time seeing his perspective as town.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 23 2015 21:39 GMT
#767
On May 24 2015 06:33 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 06:24 geript wrote:
It's still around and I don't trust you and think you're scum. But I've gotten in enough stupid town on town fights to think it can just be a misunderstanding on both sides. Plus, the fact that people for the most part have been happy to 'watch the fight happen' without actually analyzing (or over analyzing) either side heavily makes me think that mafia is happy to let the fight play out. That leads me to think there's a decent chance of town on town.


Fuck you and all of your posts that say nobody looked at your shit on sandroba. You even mentioned what you do as town to just get a read out of someone "tunnel forever". Now you've made this bull shit sandro stuff into just a "difference of opinion instead of lying". You don't even give a shit about this sandro push at all. You've abandoned it completely. You have no real stance on anyone. The main people that look scummy you ignore.i bring up a good case on bunnies and you only bring a shit "dunno how to read her cz video mafia". Despite initially scum reading her and nothing having changed you abandoned it for something useless as that. None of the reads you have are substantiated at all.

Where is towny geript that pushes inconsistencies to his modkill/grave. You don't even give a shit about your own reads. Just complaints that nobody talked about it and doing shit all to talk about it more.

I can see it from this perspective as well. The thing is him changing his focus from me might be him reavaluating the game and thus being townie. I'm not as confident on this lynch as you seem to be.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 23 2015 21:40 GMT
#770
On May 24 2015 06:38 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 06:36 sandroba wrote:
HF's defense of nb is a bit weird to me. Also the way he is been talking about me demonstrates he clearly sees my posts from a townie perspective and agrees with most (all?) my points, even the ones I made on nb. Yet when I post something he comes in and say I might be scum. So yes I wouldn't trust HF at this point. Not going so far as calling him scum yet because it looks different from our recent scum game together, but I'm having a hard time seeing his perspective as town.


DEFENCE?

DEFENCE?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABABA

I don't understand what is funny. You said nb seemed honest in her posts and that's why she is town. I don't see that at all. Care to explain?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 23 2015 21:44 GMT
#777
On May 24 2015 06:41 Holyflare wrote:
/confirmed sandroba not giving a shit about the game.

Have you even read it?

I somehow missed the part you went back on the read. Read the thread mostly on phone while in hospital and may have skipped a couple pages.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 23 2015 21:46 GMT
#782
On May 24 2015 06:42 Holyflare wrote:
Geript/sandroba are team

only if we are both town. I definitely can bus as mafia but would never start the whole ordeal on a partner for no reason, only to back off later.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 23 2015 21:49 GMT
#790
I didn't ever drop my geript scum read, I still think there is a higher chance he is scum that he is town, but we can only lynch one person and I'm trying to find the best lynch for today. I'm more certain on nb being mafia. The way nb delurks to jump on this idea makes me believe geript will flip mafia though so I'm fine with either lynch.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 23 2015 21:54 GMT
#796
Let's fucking switch to nb guys, I'm like 95% sure on her.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 23 2015 21:54 GMT
#797
On May 24 2015 06:54 ritoky wrote:
i just get the feels nb has extra info....does anyone else get those feels?

yes
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 23 2015 21:56 GMT
#801
On May 24 2015 06:55 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 06:54 ritoky wrote:
i just get the feels nb has extra info....does anyone else get those feels?


Maybe Im a role.

Who knows

such a mafia post. How does having a role would give you extra info at this point.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 23 2015 21:58 GMT
#811
On May 24 2015 06:56 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 06:54 sandroba wrote:
Let's fucking switch to nb guys, I'm like 95% sure on her.


And what do you have that makes you think im mafia?

click filter on me + prpl
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 23 2015 22:16 GMT
#829
On May 24 2015 07:14 Holyflare wrote:
bunnies probably mafia and they have a framer/gf anyway so don't waste checks on her just shoot

agreed. nb is pretty much guaranteed mafia at this point. The comment on not lynching geript ever is not consistent with what she posted previously at all.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 23 2015 22:18 GMT
#833
hf if you don't read me town at this point I don't know what to say to you.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 23 2015 22:21 GMT
#839
On May 24 2015 07:18 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 07:18 sandroba wrote:
hf if you don't read me town at this point I don't know what to say to you.


i don't really read you town at this point

I said already I missed the part where you changed your read on nb. I think you are likely town, since you are having the same thoughts I am. I'm surprised/dissapointed you don't feel the same way.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 23 2015 22:26 GMT
#851
On May 24 2015 07:24 Holyflare wrote:
perhaps you should be more irritated with damdred and not me for afking his vote for 48 hours?

possibly. I don't think damdred is mafia with nb though so no point getting annoyed.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 23 2015 22:28 GMT
#857
I'm not. WTF is this convo. I'm saying I'm not annoyed at him.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 23 2015 22:55 GMT
#876
On May 24 2015 07:44 27ninjabunnies wrote:
I'm hardclaiming a role. Vig don't shoot me thanks.
If cop wants to check me, go ahead.

I'll give my reads later on.

I didn't want to lynch geript for who was voting on him.

As of now, im going to enjoy family time and let you all stew over which role i am.

Hint: I softed throughout this entire game basically to ritoky....

I see you softing parity cop. I think parity cop would be less obvious and more careful. I actually think you are mafia rolecop.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 24 2015 02:53 GMT
#899
This is dumb and makes no sense. Looks to me like you got yourself cornered and are now are trying to justify softing a role to your scum read. Should be quite easy to verify though if town has a vigi shoot away.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 24 2015 02:55 GMT
#900
Also if you were vet you would actually claim jailer/dt/something else in this spot trying to eat a bullet. Claiming vet here only makes sense as mafia. gg
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 24 2015 03:10 GMT
#908
because only someone really dumb would out over night with you being such an obvious mafia. From a town perspective you would claim anything besides vet in that spot and try to get shot. Anyway hopefully we have a vigi.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 24 2015 22:18 GMT
#1067
I'm kinda relieved they shot HF. I was starting to think he could be scum. Unless some vigi comes out and says he shot bunnies she will be my vote.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 17m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Liquid`TLO 165
ProTech163
Nina 158
RuFF_SC2 109
ViBE38
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16437
firebathero 85
PianO 20
Sacsri 5
Dota 2
monkeys_forever344
canceldota82
League of Legends
Doublelift3737
Counter-Strike
minikerr2
Super Smash Bros
PPMD40
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu693
Other Games
summit1g6043
FrodaN1220
shahzam538
B2W.Neo391
C9.Mang0317
RotterdaM103
Mew2King37
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• mYiSmile139
• StrangeGG 28
• RyuSc2 4
• davetesta1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 24
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1143
• Shiphtur615
Upcoming Events
OSC
17m
Replay Cast
1h 2m
OSC
1d 1h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 12h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 19h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 21h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.