• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 13:49
CEST 19:49
KST 02:49
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20267Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November] Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
Biografia
Playlenda
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10868 users

Carnaval do Brasil Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 23 2015 20:55 GMT
#737
Fuba who would you lynch today.

Rit how isn't he pushing things that are interesting to him forward? His case on me isn't that bad it's built around a meh event but it's applicable
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 23 2015 21:21 GMT
#746
Ehhh I'm not married to my 27nb read I think. I reread some of,the hf and,27nb interaction and yea it's not great.

Bah this is kinda hard
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 23 2015 21:25 GMT
#750
On May 24 2015 06:22 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 06:21 Damdred wrote:
Ehhh I'm not married to my 27nb read I think. I reread some of,the hf and,27nb interaction and yea it's not great.

Bah this is kinda hard


what about my ff read?


I disagree with it. I don't thunk ff not interacting on a specific subject makes him,scum at this point. He took a stance on what's important to him and tried to push it. He's townimo
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 23 2015 21:31 GMT
#753
We have 30 minutes to decide and I would much rather not lynch Geript here. However we need rs and everyone to move together or go onto nb.

Kinda Bothers me hf isn't here pushing
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 23 2015 21:35 GMT
#757
The popup is uncanny lol
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 23 2015 21:36 GMT
#759
I missed that I just think it's funny me and rd said worry cause hf isn't here being a boss and you pop in.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 23 2015 21:37 GMT
#762
Wait how does hf defend nb? Earlier he had a tr on her but he reversed that and has then lynch between Geript and her
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 23 2015 21:41 GMT
#773
On May 24 2015 06:40 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 24 2015 06:38 Holyflare wrote:
On May 24 2015 06:36 sandroba wrote:
HF's defense of nb is a bit weird to me. Also the way he is been talking about me demonstrates he clearly sees my posts from a townie perspective and agrees with most (all?) my points, even the ones I made on nb. Yet when I post something he comes in and say I might be scum. So yes I wouldn't trust HF at this point. Not going so far as calling him scum yet because it looks different from our recent scum game together, but I'm having a hard time seeing his perspective as town.


DEFENCE?

DEFENCE?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHABABABA

I don't understand what is funny. You said nb seemed honest in her posts and that's why she is town. I don't see that at all. Care to explain?


Have our read the game
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 23 2015 21:45 GMT
#780
Sand is so weird now, ritoky good observation.

Geript why the sudden change on sand? What did he do to really change your mind
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 23 2015 21:49 GMT
#788
Still deciding it's a tough vote
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 23 2015 22:24 GMT
#843
On May 24 2015 07:18 Fecalfeast wrote:
oh wait scum damdred never placed a vote until the last minute? Oh yeah I bet that was a toal accident to post right at 15:00


If this isn't trolling that's so dumb ff. Considering I'm at work, but hey obviously you lied about falling asleep must be Scum
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 23 2015 22:25 GMT
#848
My boss showed up made,me do,things hard to vote on phone fast meh
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 23 2015 22:28 GMT
#855
If I was Scum with bunnies I'd hammer her for the cred I'm not afraid to kill team mates unnecessarily
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 23 2015 22:28 GMT
#858
And I missed the vote by like 4 seconds zzz really frustrating
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 23 2015 22:31 GMT
#865
Like should be annoyed with me it's cool. I'm annoyed I missed it like that.

But the soft claim shouldn't be a determining factor because how it was done, it was super scummy way to try to save herself
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 23 2015 22:33 GMT
#872
Also... Palmar hates that about ny game whenever it gets talked about he waves his fist at me and tells me I need to learn to use my vote as a tool still instead of just holding it.

But I just do it
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 23 2015 23:13 GMT
#880
On May 24 2015 08:09 prplhz wrote:
holyflare: bunnies town geript scum choo choo

proceeds to vote bunnies

granted i didn't read from page 31 onwards but wtf


Should read those pages....
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 23 2015 23:42 GMT
#887
Claim your role nb
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 25 2015 01:05 GMT
#1165
So o haven't read any night stiff nor have I read what's been discussed I wil at some point soon and comment. In the meantime dance dance for us rsoultin
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 25 2015 01:45 GMT
#1173
On May 25 2015 10:27 ritoky wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 25 2015 10:05 Damdred wrote:
So o haven't read any night stiff nor have I read what's been discussed I wil at some point soon and comment. In the meantime dance dance for us rsoultin


the expectations are high. don't disappoint.


Perhaps should be I have a suspicion a very high suspicion. However if rather not make baseless claims and allegations before I read the game. But just from looking the pie atm is pretty simple.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 26m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 494
UpATreeSC 120
ProTech59
JuggernautJason30
MindelVK 19
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 33200
Calm 3361
Shuttle 1111
actioN 223
firebathero 179
Hyuk 114
Barracks 110
Dewaltoss 104
Liquid`Ret 69
Hyun 31
[ Show more ]
Free 26
Aegong 24
HiyA 23
Bale 22
soO 20
NaDa 19
PianO 17
Shine 14
Sacsri 7
Dota 2
Gorgc8414
Dendi1083
XaKoH 358
Fuzer 114
League of Legends
KnowMe84
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1038
fl0m1037
x6flipin544
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu7
Other Games
singsing2270
FrodaN1412
Beastyqt697
ceh9371
B2W.Neo365
mouzStarbuck278
Livibee190
byalli178
C9.Mang0138
RotterdaM110
Trikslyr76
Mew2King49
Organizations
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 52
• Dystopia_ 3
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV406
Other Games
• Shiphtur887
• imaqtpie602
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 26m
Replay Cast
5h 11m
OSC
1d 5h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 16h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 23h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.