• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:04
CEST 11:04
KST 18:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 5785 users

Carnaval do Brasil Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 22 2015 18:30 GMT
#370
On May 23 2015 03:23 geript wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 03:06 sandroba wrote:
Why would you ever answer that question in such a way as town if you were not angry in that post in the first place? Why bother? As town you would simply say, I can see why people thought I was angry in that post, but that's not the case. You answered as if the question made sense, and you came off a perspective that you could be doing it as any alignment. It comes from a mindset that you know you faked it, and that's what I'm arguing.

Why should I care how a post comes off? Like that's completely irrelevant to me. I care if the points are good and if I'm missing/reading things right or wrong. Why should I care if people are misreading my emotional state? That's pretty obviously fucking irrelevant. Like people focusing on how angry or whatever the post is/was instead of the actual points bothers me.

WHY WOULD YOU ANSWER A QUESTION BASED ON A MISCONCEPTION LIKE THERE WAS NOTHING WRONG WITH IT? It makes absolutely no sense as town. You either ignore the question or clean up the misconception, you don't answer it as if the question has merit. The fact is you are distorting information pointing out only the useless posts ritoky made, your whole big post is pure BS nonsense, you are flat out lying about the timeline in which I say I recinded my read on ritoky and you are dismissing my arguments instead of answering them, while saying that it makes me scum. You are grasping at straws and trying to get something to stick. All of that makes you mafia.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 22 2015 20:02 GMT
#404
ymt that post is so bad you are making me have second thoughts about geript. maybe we should just lynch yamato instead.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 22 2015 20:07 GMT
#411
The post is just off. It's overexplanatory and somehow I feel he missed a couple main points I made on him. Also my guess is you and va are masons? It's pretty obvious if that's the case, no point insunuating it and not comming out.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 22 2015 20:15 GMT
#421
Now that's more like it. Your tone that post felt off is all, different from assassination. I'll back off from you as we both share a common interest. Don't call my read shit if you agree with it though. It hurts my feelings.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 22 2015 20:15 GMT
#423
On May 23 2015 05:13 ritoky wrote:
I like when yamato insults people. It makes me feel like he is townier.

same.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 22 2015 20:36 GMT
#431
It's just from joat. I'm reading the game ymt quoted right now and there are some simillarities, especially in his counter push on palmar. One thing that spiked my interest though:
@ymt on that game you said VA is much less light hearted as mafia than as town. How come you are scum reading him this game?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 22 2015 20:38 GMT
#433
It shouldn't matter he was town and you were giving a meta read. Is that meta wrong, is that what you are saying?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 22 2015 21:49 GMT
#438
I believe that is a pretty good read onegu. Wouldn't mind lynching her either. That big post she has when calls geript suspicious only to later call him townie, if not neutral. Then when I post my case on geript she "can't trust it despite the points being good" because she thinks I'm mafia. And when asked to explain her mafia read on me she dismisses it and when I pressure her further on it she dissapears from the thread. I think we have a mafia over here. And it's good because it fits as geripts partner as well. I'm fine lynching either of them.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 22 2015 22:01 GMT
#441
@prpl ofc all of our points kinda fade when compared to hero Onegu's points on her. Sheep Onegu ftw.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 22 2015 22:01 GMT
#443
Let's kill her first I agree.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 22 2015 22:32 GMT
#449
On May 23 2015 07:30 prplhz wrote:
@sandroba How likely is it that scum!27ninjabunnies sheeped scum!geript's scum read on town!sandroba?

thats not what happened though, they did some weird distancing an nb is a bit tentative with her sheep.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 22 2015 22:34 GMT
#451
Also how hard people go against each other shouldn't point to one of them being mafia. But I think she is telling the truth there.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 22 2015 22:37 GMT
#453
I think you missed the point and this is not about you geript? Weird that you find that you have to defend yourself before she even flips, yet no comment on her possible alignment?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 22 2015 22:49 GMT
#459
It was completely different in that game. BH was treating palmar as confirmed town and it made no sense to do that as 2 scum in that context. But go on ahead, attack me instead of commenting on the case on nb. The personal stuff you can keep to yourself though, I don't think this is the place for it.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 22 2015 23:36 GMT
#498
On May 23 2015 08:18 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 08:15 prplhz wrote:
On May 23 2015 08:14 Holyflare wrote:
this bunnies is town

Is this some meta thing I don't understand?


no her posts are so blatantly honest this game

This is a terrible read. I'm prety sure nb is scum. And I'm not flipfloping on geript. I don't see it getting traction. My case was up there for ages and people ignored or were not convinced. It's funny you say that when you have told me yourself to look elsewhere.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 22 2015 23:36 GMT
#501
Anyway I'll be back in tomorrow, heading out.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 23 2015 16:45 GMT
#686
I'm getting cold feet on geript now that he is more calm. I'm reading his recent post a bit towny but still stuck with the way he acted early game. I actually agree with what he pointed about yamato's post and this is the second time he has posted something that feels very mafia. The way he opens up the post is a lot different from what I expect from town yamato, who normally does not care about what people think. The way he explains his read on me and geript is also pretty bad "i dont understand what is going on, both of them seem mafia" and nothing that I've seen from town yamato in previous games. What's not to understand from all of that? How can you even believe me and geript are mafia together?
I need to take my gf to the hospital real quick and will be back in a few hours so we can talk this through a bit more.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 23 2015 21:18 GMT
#744
I think I would prefer a nb or yam lynch at this point. Geript's most recent posts are sensible enough and feel a bit townie.
@geript what happened to your scum read on me?
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 23 2015 21:26 GMT
#751
If you realise all of that and I'm considering lynching someone else wouldn't that clearly point to town at this point? I'm having a hard time figuring out why you would still think I'm mafia as town in this situation.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
May 23 2015 21:29 GMT
#752
Anyway I don't think the way yamato went about this looks like a bus. I can clearly see a team of nb + yam or nb + geript, but not yam + geript. The common factor is nb in both worlds so I would prefer lynching her today.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 11 12 13 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 165
EnDerr 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 4278
Hyuk 323
Stork 164
Soma 136
Mong 74
NotJumperer 66
Yoon 62
EffOrt 61
Killer 60
Shinee 57
[ Show more ]
ToSsGirL 44
Sharp 31
Bale 30
Noble 27
ajuk12(nOOB) 25
Hm[arnc] 24
Shine 16
yabsab 13
Sacsri 9
Dota 2
Gorgc368
League of Legends
JimRising 449
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1228
shoxiejesuss905
ceh9505
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King158
Other Games
summit1g7634
gofns1581
singsing909
crisheroes112
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick691
BasetradeTV149
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 19
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 7
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2158
• WagamamaTV120
League of Legends
• Stunt415
Other Games
• Shiphtur661
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
56m
INu's Battles
1h 56m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
3h 56m
OSC
13h 11m
Replay Cast
13h 56m
OSC
1d 13h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.