• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 19:04
CEST 01:04
KST 08:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202610Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9776 users

Carnaval do Brasil Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 22 2015 23:02 GMT
#467
sandroba wrote a short case on you.

What rsoultin read from who else did you think was made by Onegu? I want to see the case that could make you go from "He could be town but idk. Hasn't done anything." to "I really like Onegu".
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 22 2015 23:05 GMT
#469
You also seem to have a neutral read on rsoultin which is weird if someone wrote a case on her that you liked so much.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 22 2015 23:14 GMT
#473
On May 23 2015 08:07 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 08:02 prplhz wrote:
sandroba wrote a short case on you.

What rsoultin read from who else did you think was made by Onegu? I want to see the case that could make you go from "He could be town but idk. Hasn't done anything." to "I really like Onegu".


If im not mistaken, i went from i really like onegu to the opposite way... I'm looking for the read now.
Im thinking it might be the geript read on rsoul, but that doesnt stick out to me.

@Ritoky- you just mad cause i called you mafia

Yes.

1) Onegu wrote that case. I really like Onegu.

2) Onegu didn't write that case. He could be town but idk. Hasn't done anything.

I want to see the case. Because the case, if attributed to Onegu, should make you go from reading him "meh" to "pretty town". It also seems like it should be a good case to make you have respond so positively, but apparently you're not even scum reading rsoultin. Weird that you should have such a positive reaction to a case on someone you're not scum reading.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 22 2015 23:15 GMT
#474
On May 23 2015 08:14 Holyflare wrote:
this bunnies is town

Is this some meta thing I don't understand?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 22 2015 23:26 GMT
#481
On May 23 2015 08:18 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 08:14 prplhz wrote:
On May 23 2015 08:07 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 23 2015 08:02 prplhz wrote:
sandroba wrote a short case on you.

What rsoultin read from who else did you think was made by Onegu? I want to see the case that could make you go from "He could be town but idk. Hasn't done anything." to "I really like Onegu".


If im not mistaken, i went from i really like onegu to the opposite way... I'm looking for the read now.
Im thinking it might be the geript read on rsoul, but that doesnt stick out to me.

@Ritoky- you just mad cause i called you mafia

Yes.

1) Onegu wrote that case. I really like Onegu.

2) Onegu didn't write that case. He could be town but idk. Hasn't done anything.

I want to see the case. Because the case, if attributed to Onegu, should make you go from reading him "meh" to "pretty town". It also seems like it should be a good case to make you have respond so positively, but apparently you're not even scum reading rsoultin. Weird that you should have such a positive reaction to a case on someone you're not scum reading.


Sorry, had to yell at ritoky a bit.

This entire post confuses me.
Onegu wrote a gut read/case on me.

That was it. By case, i thought there was a read on rsoul that wa sleaning town absed on meta. That was not from onegu.

IT wasnt a case, but a read.

I thought i made myself clear in a previous post?

But like

You said "I really like Onegu"

Then I asked you "Why?"

Then you said "Oh, I don't really like Onegu. He's kind of neutral. The reason I thought I liked Onegu was because of this read he had on rsoultin."

Then I asked you "Let me see that read. It must be an important read because apparently it had a rather big influence on your opinion on Onegu".

Then you said "I don't know what it was or who it was or where it was or why I even though he made it"

Maybe you made yourself clear but then maybe I'm dense.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 22 2015 23:35 GMT
#495
I don't know what to think about the falling asleep thing but it could be important. Might sheep rsoultin on it.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 22 2015 23:36 GMT
#499
On May 23 2015 08:35 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 08:35 prplhz wrote:
I don't know what to think about the falling asleep thing but it could be important. Might sheep rsoultin on it.


bro

broooo


broooooooo

now i KNOW you're not reading the thread for saying this

What did I miss?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 22 2015 23:39 GMT
#503
why mean rsoul
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 22 2015 23:39 GMT
#504
meanie
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 22 2015 23:40 GMT
#506
Anyway, I'm still interested in knowing how Holyflare can know I'm not reading the thread when I'm reading the thread.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 22 2015 23:42 GMT
#509
On May 23 2015 08:41 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 08:35 prplhz wrote:
I don't know what to think about the falling asleep thing but it could be important. Might sheep rsoultin on it.


essentially damdy claimed he fell asleep and that's why he didn't follow through with his reads last night...but somehow managed to post elsewhere while "asleep"

I'm with you so far but I'm not so sure mafia would be so dumb as to lie about that? I mean, you'll get found out.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 22 2015 23:43 GMT
#511
On May 23 2015 08:42 Fecalfeast wrote:
I know not all of my points are new and exciting but can someone comment on my case please? I'm going out for the night soon and would like people to raise concerns before I go afk

I tentatively like it.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 22 2015 23:46 GMT
#521
On May 23 2015 08:43 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 08:42 prplhz wrote:
On May 23 2015 08:41 rsoultin wrote:
On May 23 2015 08:35 prplhz wrote:
I don't know what to think about the falling asleep thing but it could be important. Might sheep rsoultin on it.


essentially damdy claimed he fell asleep and that's why he didn't follow through with his reads last night...but somehow managed to post elsewhere while "asleep"

I'm with you so far but I'm not so sure mafia would be so dumb as to lie about that? I mean, you'll get found out.

Why assume town would be 'dumb enough' to do it? Why does town need to make an excuse? "Was too invested in the other game" would be 100x better than lying.

Hmm yea maybe. I guess it's sort of a strong point (that he provably lied, you don't get a lot of that in mafia games) but I'm still afraid to read too much into it.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 22 2015 23:53 GMT
#534
On May 23 2015 08:50 Damdred wrote:
[...]
If you would rather say well it hast o be drug put of hi my hats a valid point not this he lied about sleeping.

[image loading]
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 23 2015 00:31 GMT
#558
##Unvote 27ninjabunnies

Why? Not sure.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 23 2015 01:30 GMT
#588
meh okay

##Vote geript
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 23 2015 01:38 GMT
#590
i just don't get why you have to hard bus our scumbuddy on d1
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 23 2015 14:42 GMT
#616
i'll likely not be around for deadline

On May 23 2015 09:55 Holyflare wrote:
no it's nothing to do with being angry it's the fact that he's only talking about sandroba, he's not evaluating anything at all, he's pointlessly getting into shit fights just to perpetuate it (maybe distance himself from sandro wifomwifomwifom) he's only commenting on useless shitty things like you being female which isn't even true since everyone knows what you really are and he refuses to even acknowledge anything else in this game

anger is whatever, his entrance was shit like i pointed out earlier too and he tried to recover and failed, read his filter and lynch him

yamato seemed ok with the points he was raising and that is why i town read him, nothing to do with his attitude or whatever, also i liked that he called out sandroba when sandroba bitched at yamato for having the same read as him (why i also view sandro as scummy too)


is why i'm voting geript. if anyone wants me to move please convince me at some point in the next hour.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 23 2015 22:51 GMT
#874
who flipped what
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 23 2015 22:52 GMT
#875
sorry geript if i'd had time i'd read more into you and hopefully figured things out
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Replay Cast
08:00
QMC Community Tournament 1
CranKy Ducklings5
Liquipedia
OSC
07:15
Masters Cup #151 Group C
davetesta23
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech163
Nina 143
ViBE109
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14621
Artosis 592
PianO 22
Sacsri 8
Dota 2
monkeys_forever551
canceldota142
NeuroSwarm123
League of Legends
Doublelift4013
Counter-Strike
Fnx 1513
minikerr9
Super Smash Bros
AZ_Axe50
PPMD40
Other Games
summit1g5795
FrodaN976
shahzam527
C9.Mang0310
Mew2King28
Day[9].tv14
Maynarde8
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 39
• RyuSc2 26
• Response 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• HerbMon 28
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie1166
• Shiphtur488
• Day9tv14
Upcoming Events
OSC
23h 56m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 10h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 17h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 19h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.