• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 09:24
CEST 15:24
KST 22:24
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20264Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 10521 users

Carnaval do Brasil Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 20 2015 00:13 GMT
#42
/in
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 20 2015 20:28 GMT
#46
##Draft VisceraEyes
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 21 2015 16:28 GMT
#87
On May 21 2015 23:51 rsoultin wrote:
es todo

i could go dance the samba, though, lol >> or at least find y'all a better video that one was pretty mediocre ^^

if that was mediocre lets see a good one then?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 21 2015 21:34 GMT
#119
[image loading]
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 22 2015 18:57 GMT
#376
i have no idea what's going on here

On May 22 2015 23:08 rsoultin wrote:
[...]
i almost just want to let them settle it themselves and look into the actively lurking tbh :/ fuba/damdy/prp...maybe someone i'm missing cause they're actively lurking lol (hf gets a pass until i see if he's doing what i think he's doing xP)
[...]

why not onegu?

##Vote Fecalfeast

don't like his early game. especially
On May 22 2015 07:26 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2015 07:25 Damdred wrote:
But seriously ritoky is town

You're so smart wow how do you make reads so fast?

like, he's annoyed someone made a read. not questioning the read, just annoyed someone made a read.

liked the simpsons .jpeg though but not in a way that influences my read on him.

if someone has some real good arguments for why he's town (everybody seems to be reading him town) i'd like to hear them.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 22 2015 19:10 GMT
#387
On May 23 2015 03:58 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 03:57 prplhz wrote:
i have no idea what's going on here

On May 22 2015 23:08 rsoultin wrote:
[...]
i almost just want to let them settle it themselves and look into the actively lurking tbh :/ fuba/damdy/prp...maybe someone i'm missing cause they're actively lurking lol (hf gets a pass until i see if he's doing what i think he's doing xP)
[...]

why not onegu?

##Vote Fecalfeast

don't like his early game. especially
On May 22 2015 07:26 Fecalfeast wrote:
On May 22 2015 07:25 Damdred wrote:
But seriously ritoky is town

You're so smart wow how do you make reads so fast?

like, he's annoyed someone made a read. not questioning the read, just annoyed someone made a read.

liked the simpsons .jpeg though but not in a way that influences my read on him.

if someone has some real good arguments for why he's town (everybody seems to be reading him town) i'd like to hear them.

Sarcasm is hard to portray over the internet. You don't have anything to say about my shitty random filter post? What about my vote on sandroba?

yea maybe it's sarcasm but you're still just being annoyed with damdred giving a read. there's no "you can't' make reads like that so early in the game so you're scum" or "people shouldn't listen to you because you're just making things up but you do that as either alignment"

to me it just looks like some passive aggressive remark because someone made a read.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 22 2015 19:12 GMT
#390
meh holyflare on the off chance that i'm town can't you just explain your town read on fecalfeast instead of this?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 22 2015 19:15 GMT
#393
On May 23 2015 04:13 Fecalfeast wrote:
prplhz have you or have you not read the entire thread?

i have but i don't understand half of it

maybe geript it faking rage or whatever, i'm in no position to judge that. this thread is just a bunch of things i don't understand anything of. it's like entering a room and people are saying "THE WALLS ARE GREEN" and then some other people saying "NO THEY'RE CLEARLY RED" and all i see is grey.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 22 2015 19:23 GMT
#394
On May 23 2015 04:13 Holyflare wrote:
i don't have a town read but that post looks exactly like a sarcastic reply to a bad read and doesn't look like what you're trying to explain it being at all

maybe but it's not a joke or a prod or anything. it's just "this is an early town read" which is pretty obvious, but he's not trying to say anything with it.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 22 2015 19:31 GMT
#400
On May 23 2015 04:24 Holyflare wrote:
because he doesn't want to say anything with it lol? that is the nature of sarcasm

pretty sure the nature of sarcasm isn't to say nothing? it's more to be either funny or belittling or something. and i think this is a lot more contemptuous than funny. FF is saying "guys don't listen to damdred" but he's not trying to move the game forward by saying "explain" or "you are scum" or anything. just saying "people, please disregard this".
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 22 2015 19:33 GMT
#402
On May 23 2015 04:25 Holyflare wrote:
I don't know how you can gather nothing out of the geript/sandroba thing either, geript is saying that sandroba is playing shit and not like a town sandroba and he posted something bad about sandroba's read on ritoky being false and not possibly real and sandroba is just posting evidence to refute that and pointing out other stuff while geript just gets angry at nothing and you're saying it means nothing?

i'm not saying it means nothing, i'm saying it doesn't mean anything to me right now.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 22 2015 20:03 GMT
#406
@yamato77 How much do you want to lynch VayneAuthority? I mean the case is obviously "He's doing weird barely intelligible things" but, I don't know, so does Alakaslam in every game? And Chezinu? I assume VayneAuthority is going to do something at some point but if he just wants to mess around for now I'm not going to scum read him for it.

Look at ritoky posting pickles in Debauchery. ritoky had some reason for doing it that some of us never understood, maybe VayneAuthority has a reason to post weird stuff as well? Anyway, ritoky snapped out of it at some point and I expect VayneAuthority to do that as well.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 22 2015 20:10 GMT
#416
On May 23 2015 05:09 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 05:08 ritoky wrote:
On May 23 2015 05:05 yamato77 wrote:
On May 23 2015 05:04 ritoky wrote:
On May 23 2015 05:04 yamato77 wrote:
On May 23 2015 05:03 prplhz wrote:
@yamato77 How much do you want to lynch VayneAuthority? I mean the case is obviously "He's doing weird barely intelligible things" but, I don't know, so does Alakaslam in every game? And Chezinu? I assume VayneAuthority is going to do something at some point but if he just wants to mess around for now I'm not going to scum read him for it.

Look at ritoky posting pickles in Debauchery. ritoky had some reason for doing it that some of us never understood, maybe VayneAuthority has a reason to post weird stuff as well? Anyway, ritoky snapped out of it at some point and I expect VayneAuthority to do that as well.

he never does

it's VA

you just lynch him, you don't have a choice


no.

so you agree that you and VA are similar players and should be treated with the same mindset?

because I find that retarded


I am not holding him to a different standard. I am not lynching him today for any reason. Come back to me tomorrow about it.

LOL

amazing

people actually expect VA to do things

fucking wonderful

So he's null and you want to lynch him because you don't think he's ever going to change your mind (in any direction)?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 22 2015 21:49 GMT
#439
Onegood

(I agree)
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 22 2015 21:57 GMT
#440
27ninjabunnies' read progression on sandroba

On May 22 2015 11:07 27ninjabunnies wrote:
[...]
This post here makes me think Geript might actually be town, if not neutral for now. [...] The read on Sandroba is basically the same as mine, so we are thinking alike. Of course he's wrong on me.
[...]

First she's pushing the idea that sandroba is scum by agreeing with geript, just a wonky sheepy read.

On May 22 2015 12:50 27ninjabunnies wrote:
[...]
And now, I'm curious as to why sand is coming out so hard on Geript. Not that I don't agree with the read, but is he just pushing on geript cause there has been pressure on him, and he wants to try and get pressure off of him to someone else.
[...]

This is really just reading whatever scum motive into sandroba's posts. Why wouldn't a town be able to get a read after being called scum?

Answering a question asking her to clear things up on sandroba:
On May 22 2015 22:51 27ninjabunnies wrote:
[...]
It's mostly just paranoia and me viewing him as mafia. So as him being mafia, I can see why he would push pressure off of him and onto someone else. He was getting pressure for not having reads, then BAM. Just comes out with reads right after this pressure on him.

"Sure, I may just be paranoid".

And her latest post she's
On May 22 2015 23:07 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 22 2015 23:04 sandroba wrote:
On May 22 2015 22:51 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 22 2015 22:31 rsoultin wrote:
On May 22 2015 22:25 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 22 2015 12:54 rsoultin wrote:
lol leaning town on va, too, though there may be some bias involved xP

gonna hold off on sandy till i double-check the geript meta...can you elaborate on why you think the read may be contrived, bunnies?


I'm unsure what you mean by this question rsoul. Can you explain a little bit more.

@Geript, Okay, I actually like your post on Sand there. Though I'm unsure of the meta you are using.
Curious though, why all the yelling. I mean i've seen you go ham in previous games, but not like this. How sure ar eyou on Sand being mafia?


lol apparently not enough to actually vote him xP

bueno

On May 22 2015 12:50 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 22 2015 12:40 rsoultin wrote:
On May 22 2015 12:39 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 22 2015 11:54 rsoultin wrote:
oh, bunnies, walk me through your scumread on sandy when you get the chance?

please and thank you ^^


I pretty much layed it out in my previous posts. Lack of trying to figure out game, complaining about everyone else not doing anything, then afking.


On May 22 2015 11:57 ritoky wrote:
On May 22 2015 11:42 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 22 2015 11:29 ritoky wrote:
bunnies what do you make of sandroba's posts after his complaint post; and his lack of response to geript asking him for reasons?


Idk, like 3 trs, and nothing else.

it seems honestly just passive. As in he is trying to seem like he is contributing, but is contributing nothing


is that very different from his norm? is he not normally a passive player?


I dont think ive ever played with sandy, so......Not sure


and now?


And now, I'm curious as to why sand is coming out so hard on Geript. Not that I don't agree with the read, but is he just pushing on geript cause there has been pressure on him, and he wants to try and get pressure off of him to someone else.

This is what I'm currently trying to figure out... Looking at the questions people are posing to him, and his reactions I might take him off of top mafia and lean towards neutral.


the bolded portion implies that you think he may be making up his read on geript? do you have a specific reason to think that or is it just paranoia?


It's mostly just paranoia and me viewing him as mafia. So as him being mafia, I can see why he would push pressure off of him and onto someone else. He was getting pressure for not having reads, then BAM. Just comes out with reads right after this pressure on him.

I also just dont know how to read this now, because geript is pushing equally as much onto Sand. I feel like this is going to be a mexican standoff. Like if one gets lynched as town, we lynch the other. lol
I feel like you got this idea and now are biased.
Why am I even mafia in the first place? You seem biased towards this idea and are not looking at the actual information. The fact that I said I had 0 town reads at one point should points towards town if anything. As mafia I'm pretty confortable giving random town reads for flimsy reasons or just not saying that I don't have town reads in the first place.


Again, I don't know your meta. Nor how you play as mafia, though this jsut feels mafia to me.

having 0 town reads is not townie. It shows you aren't even trying to figure out the game.

It's not biases, it's accusations. It's reasons why I think you are mafia. I laid out several times as to why I think you are mafia.

This makes it seem like she really thinks he's mafia "I laid it out several times" but I don't really get that feeling from reading. Seems like sandroba is pushing her to actually say something so she decides that she's going with it.

So first she just half heartedly sheeps geript, then she presents a biased opinion on why he might be, then she retracts it and says maybe she's just paranoid, then when pushed on it by sandroba himself she suddenly seems a lot more certain.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 22 2015 22:01 GMT
#442
##Vote 27ninjabunnies
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 22 2015 22:30 GMT
#445
@sandroba How likely is it that scum!27ninjabunnies sheeped scum!geript's scum read on town!sandroba?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 22 2015 22:32 GMT
#448
On May 23 2015 07:31 27ninjabunnies wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 04:04 ritoky wrote:
I really really don't like this bolded part:

On May 22 2015 22:51 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 22 2015 22:31 rsoultin wrote:
On May 22 2015 22:25 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 22 2015 12:54 rsoultin wrote:
lol leaning town on va, too, though there may be some bias involved xP

gonna hold off on sandy till i double-check the geript meta...can you elaborate on why you think the read may be contrived, bunnies?


I'm unsure what you mean by this question rsoul. Can you explain a little bit more.

@Geript, Okay, I actually like your post on Sand there. Though I'm unsure of the meta you are using.
Curious though, why all the yelling. I mean i've seen you go ham in previous games, but not like this. How sure ar eyou on Sand being mafia?


lol apparently not enough to actually vote him xP

bueno

On May 22 2015 12:50 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 22 2015 12:40 rsoultin wrote:
On May 22 2015 12:39 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 22 2015 11:54 rsoultin wrote:
oh, bunnies, walk me through your scumread on sandy when you get the chance?

please and thank you ^^


I pretty much layed it out in my previous posts. Lack of trying to figure out game, complaining about everyone else not doing anything, then afking.


On May 22 2015 11:57 ritoky wrote:
On May 22 2015 11:42 27ninjabunnies wrote:
On May 22 2015 11:29 ritoky wrote:
bunnies what do you make of sandroba's posts after his complaint post; and his lack of response to geript asking him for reasons?


Idk, like 3 trs, and nothing else.

it seems honestly just passive. As in he is trying to seem like he is contributing, but is contributing nothing


is that very different from his norm? is he not normally a passive player?


I dont think ive ever played with sandy, so......Not sure


and now?


And now, I'm curious as to why sand is coming out so hard on Geript. Not that I don't agree with the read, but is he just pushing on geript cause there has been pressure on him, and he wants to try and get pressure off of him to someone else.

This is what I'm currently trying to figure out... Looking at the questions people are posing to him, and his reactions I might take him off of top mafia and lean towards neutral.


the bolded portion implies that you think he may be making up his read on geript? do you have a specific reason to think that or is it just paranoia?


It's mostly just paranoia and me viewing him as mafia. So as him being mafia, I can see why he would push pressure off of him and onto someone else. He was getting pressure for not having reads, then BAM. Just comes out with reads right after this pressure on him.

I also just dont know how to read this now, because geript is pushing equally as much onto Sand. I feel like this is going to be a mexican standoff. Like if one gets lynched as town, we lynch the other. lol


seems like pre-emptively trying to push thread direction.


Sorry, I guess I didn't explain this very well..

From the interactions between both Geript and Sand that I have seen, I believe there is one mafia between the two. I don't see them going so hard on each other being both town.

Therefore, if one is town, more than likely the other is mafia.

So yes, pre-emptively pushing thread direction in the direction I believe will get us a mafia.

Maybe they're both town though?
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 22 2015 22:33 GMT
#450
On May 23 2015 07:32 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 23 2015 07:30 prplhz wrote:
@sandroba How likely is it that scum!27ninjabunnies sheeped scum!geript's scum read on town!sandroba?

thats not what happened though, they did some weird distancing an nb is a bit tentative with her sheep.

Accepted for now.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
prplhz
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
Denmark8045 Posts
May 22 2015 22:51 GMT
#463
@27ninjabunnies Please expand on that Onegu read. You say it's not his best case + Show Spoiler +
His entire case is:

Onegu gut read?

Or the fact that her Sandroba read points are bad. Who cares he doesnt have any town reads. I dont either. Doesnt make me scum.
so what makes you "really like" Onegu? "everything he has done comes from a townie perspective" is really just saying that he's town because he's town.
http://i.imgur.com/M7t7egx.png
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
22:00
King of the Hill #264
Liquipedia
INu's Battles
20:00
INu's Battles#21
SHIN vs herOLIVE!
IntoTheiNu 1389
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 277
MaxPax 118
Rex 91
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 64699
Calm 3787
Shuttle 3048
Bisu 1881
FanTaSy 1652
EffOrt 420
Stork 349
firebathero 309
Hyuk 284
Mini 275
[ Show more ]
Soma 264
Rush 243
Light 194
ZerO 164
Soulkey 146
Snow 146
Zeus 141
actioN 130
Last 130
Barracks 113
Killer 69
Dewaltoss 64
Mong 61
hero 56
Pusan 48
Shinee 41
Hyun 41
Free 35
Bale 35
ToSsGirL 33
NotJumperer 33
Shine 26
Sharp 26
PianO 24
Aegong 21
yabsab 17
sorry 16
Sacsri 12
zelot 12
HiyA 11
Noble 10
Icarus 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5851
Dendi730
Counter-Strike
olofmeister1419
kRYSTAL_98
Heroes of the Storm
Lowko434
Other Games
gofns40451
singsing2135
B2W.Neo615
hiko369
crisheroes289
DeMusliM232
byalli195
Livibee161
Hui .136
Mew2King92
Liquid`VortiX68
ZerO(Twitch)12
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV235
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 8
[ Show 9 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 33
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Upcoming Events
OSC
8h 51m
Replay Cast
9h 36m
OSC
1d 9h
Big Brain Bouts
1d 20h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
[ Show More ]
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.