• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:31
CEST 02:31
KST 09:31
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War375.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Rollback Netcode in Brood War Making an Online Broodwar Manager Game BW General Discussion
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9670 users

Generic Boring Mini Mafia - Page 74

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 72 73 74
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
May 26 2015 03:13 GMT
#1461
I said it in the obs QT and I'm saying it here now:

Damdy, I'm upset with your attitude towards me in this game.

Also, you're too sensible when people call you mafia
I'm adorable.
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
May 26 2015 03:43 GMT
#1462
I think you mean 'sensitive' GB.

And if you're upset, I suggest you work it out with him in PMs. After suffering through this game that he doesn't seem to have enjoyed, I think the last thing Damdred needs is a bunch of people criticizing him in the post-game. I doubt he would claim that he had a good attitude this game or that he played particularly well (none of us did really). If he wants outside opinions on his attitude/play, he can ask for them.
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
May 26 2015 03:52 GMT
#1463
Yeah, I meant sensitive and yeah, you're right sciberbia
You're really the voice of reason in this website
I'm adorable.
sciberbia
Profile Joined April 2011
United States1359 Posts
May 26 2015 04:03 GMT
#1464
Haha thanks GB, but I think it's just that I died N1 so I've had time to emotionally recover from this scum rout
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
May 26 2015 04:09 GMT
#1465
GB, still mad that I wasnt lynched?
Life?
Qwerty!
Profile Joined April 2015
106 Posts
May 26 2015 04:14 GMT
#1466
Sorry
KelsierSC
Profile Blog Joined March 2013
United Kingdom10443 Posts
May 26 2015 10:08 GMT
#1467
good game
Zerg for Life
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
May 26 2015 19:43 GMT
#1468
On May 26 2015 13:09 ShoCkeyy wrote:
GB, still mad that I wasnt lynched?


Forevermore. I was trying to get you lynched since day1 lol
I blame Palmar
I'm adorable.
ShoCkeyy
Profile Blog Joined July 2008
7815 Posts
Last Edited: 2015-05-26 19:55:58
May 26 2015 19:55 GMT
#1469
On May 26 2015 11:03 Fecalfeast wrote:
Questions for players and observers alike:

1. Aside from the balance, what aspects of the hosting for this game specifically could be improved upon and which aspects were done well?

2. Do you prefer setups that are open, semi-open, or closed? Why?

3. I usually have at least one person asking to be spoiled while observing. Do you think it's a good idea to have a separate obs chat for those who want to be spoiled and one where spoilers are not allowed? Is the risk of cheating too great for it to be worthwhile?

4. Assuming it's balanced would you prefer a game with many roles that are weak (mason/inno child/vet/parity cop/watcher etc) or a game with fewer strong roles (cop/vig/doctor/jk etc) on the town side?

5. Not modkilling for activity; should I start doing that?


1. In all honesty, the hosting was great and was always on time, which kept me interested in the game even though I wasn't actively posting since I knew the day/night posts were always going to be at 4pm est.

2. I don't mind any of them lol.

3. Spoilers suck.

4. I feel like more roles that are weak kinda force the town to really come together, unless they're completely lost. Strong roles usually mean that the person with the strongest role has to put way more effort into winning the game than other players. Maybe a mixture?

5. Inactivity is crucial to a game in my opinion. Some times people just can't respond on time or in a certain amount of time, myself included. It also throws the town in for a loop trying to guess who's mafia based on inactivity ; p
Life?
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
May 26 2015 20:19 GMT
#1470
Btw, if Greenpeace asks about me, tell them you don't know. I've murdered a considerable amount of walruses
I'm adorable.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 28 2015 22:58 GMT
#1471
Well since I have a few free moments I'll go on and address some of the considerable things said towards me/about me.

Firstly I don't think it's correct to chide me about my attitude when several times I admitted that I was extremely bad mannered and had a bad attitude. I think a correct complaint was that I couldn't curtail the attitude and work with Trfel specidically, and probably zealos.

However it will be known that I got a couple pms during the game stating they knew I was town due to,the attitude because I only get that way when I'm town being Scum read for reason that I consider bad.

So more than likely I will try never to be like that again to being,my town game more in line with my Scum more specifically and make it more enjoyable,to play with me I suppose.

However I will say this, I'd like to see someone not get a bit bad mannered or upset being funneled on for every day of the game with no reassessment based on my answers which were given in the thread. I think that was the most frustrating thing I would call someone bad and then instead of continuing to antagonize I would try to answer what they were saying. To my detriment I would go back towards a more antagonistic stance after they wouldn't rethink the subject.

Mostly it's on me for getting annoyed. Was a dumb play with the mason I'll say that really stupid.

Anyway hosting was fine set up was Scum,favored but it's not like the Scum team played really well to not be caught.

GG as I said before
GlowingBear
Profile Joined May 2014
Brazil12446 Posts
May 28 2015 23:37 GMT
#1472
I was willing to discuss this with you, Damdy. But I'll take sciberbia's advice and I will not do it here
I'm adorable.
Prev 1 72 73 74
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
OSC
08:00
OSC Elite Rising Star #21
CranKy Ducklings96
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ViBE145
ProTech124
SpeCial 100
StarCraft: Brood War
Bale 25
NaDa 25
Dota 2
monkeys_forever443
canceldota173
NeuroSwarm141
League of Legends
Doublelift4078
Counter-Strike
taco 95
Other Games
summit1g6749
JimRising 450
C9.Mang0386
ToD79
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick720
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 109
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP71
• poizon28 38
• davetesta30
• Adnapsc2 8
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra1012
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
9h 29m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
16h 29m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
18h 29m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 9h
Patches Events
1d 14h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 18h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.