• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 22:10
CEST 04:10
KST 11:10
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7693 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 3 - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 21 2015 21:48 GMT
#312
On April 22 2015 06:45 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 06:43 yamato77 wrote:
On April 22 2015 06:38 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 06:37 yamato77 wrote:
On April 22 2015 06:34 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 06:31 yamato77 wrote:
like, the advantage of IML to me is that it's REALLY easy to put pressure on people by just piling a few votes on and making that player respond to them

alignments are generally more obvious as someone is going to get lynched

in a normal game, you really only get the chance to do this to like, one or two people per day

but in IML you can do it to literally every person

sure, we have all the time in the world, but it's stupid to waste it waiting on known trolls like BH/Palmar to play the game


then who do you want to lynch in the next 2.5 hours, yama?

the point is the threat of the lynch

you use it actively as a tool to force people to play the game

you don't use it passively and hope they play the game


then do it? no one is stopping you

do you think he's town, or something?

Why do you wish to play foil?


xP i'm going to vote for who i think is scum, and i'm not interested in rushing a vote today. i think artie wanting to give bh/palmar time to participate isn't scum-favored and this whole push is silly -shrugs-

but he's actively using it as an excuse to do fuck-all himself.

Like, he's waiting on the two players in this game that I would have ZERO expectation to suddenly become active of their own free will.

Maybe you don't have the history with BH/Palmar but I do, and Artanis should know better than to passively wait for them to play.

I'm fine with the idea of not lynching today, but you can't just sit back and expect the game to come to you.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 21 2015 21:48 GMT
#313
On April 22 2015 06:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
That's a gross miscommunication to think that was what Artanis had in mind.
Seriously you think you got hop off yamato's head or whatever it is you do for a minute and think?

well apparently he isn't interested in doing much else

so...?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 21 2015 22:05 GMT
#316
I guess I'm going to be ignored.

I'll play more later.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 21 2015 22:11 GMT
#320
On April 22 2015 07:08 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 06:53 rsoultin wrote:
On April 22 2015 06:45 WaveofShadow wrote:
That's a gross miscommunication to think that was what Artanis had in mind.
Seriously you think you got hop off yamato's head or whatever it is you do for a minute and think?


lol i think we're generally agreeing? "miscommunication at best" is what i said, after all. usually i hop on people's heads when they're being gooberly lol >< or suspicious

i'd give more credence to the two of you growling at each other, but you did it in aperture, too, so eh. at least yamato is pushing something. if he was scum trying to mislynch someone i don't see why he'd pick artanis xP

What does us arguing in aperture have anything to do with this game?

And nobody is ignoring you right now yamato but excuse to fuck off noted.

lol

you're floundering around and I'm the one fucking off

good lord this game.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 22 2015 06:39 GMT
#439
I was playing DotA

what the fuck happened
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 22 2015 06:50 GMT
#447
I'll read this shit later

I've lost my general will to play mafia for today
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 22 2015 06:52 GMT
#449
fuck off, wave
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 22 2015 06:55 GMT
#451
On April 22 2015 15:54 Blazinghand wrote:
oh come ON yamato it's like 8 paragraphs, TOPS. If you don't read my case then you don't deserve to behold the BEAUTY of it

I'll read everything in the last few pages later

in the mean time, I'd rather relax more.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 22 2015 21:54 GMT
#557
So today, I'm in a good mood.

Sup dudes (and dudette)?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 22 2015 22:27 GMT
#575
alright, so the BH case in and of itself isn't really that bad

honestly, the BH that does this whole martyring thing has been town in the past

I've also seen him be scum and use delay tactics, but is this really a delay tactic?

I'm unsure about this lynch, bros
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 22 2015 22:28 GMT
#577
I don't like Artanis' post where he comments on the case offhandedly and then votes trfel

but I also don't like trfel calling me mafia for shit reasons and then sheeping the BH lynch
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 22 2015 22:30 GMT
#580
On April 23 2015 07:28 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2015 07:27 yamato77 wrote:
alright, so the BH case in and of itself isn't really that bad

honestly, the BH that does this whole martyring thing has been town in the past

I've also seen him be scum and use delay tactics, but is this really a delay tactic?

I'm unsure about this lynch, bros


what's the better lynch?

we're getting there

I'm really still in the process of catching up all the way

insight into trfel, maybe? you seem to think he's town but I don't really see it
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 22 2015 22:31 GMT
#581
On April 23 2015 07:29 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2015 07:28 yamato77 wrote:
I don't like Artanis' post where he comments on the case offhandedly and then votes trfel

but I also don't like trfel calling me mafia for shit reasons and then sheeping the BH lynch


truffle is null on you now

don't really like that post from artanis either xP

the read progresssion is odd. I didn't do anything in between him calling me mafia and now saying I'm null

his null post basically says "I don't have reasons to push this so I won't"

eeeeeeeh
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 22 2015 22:36 GMT
#583
I mean, look at the null post

He says I was "focusing on irrelevant things" (blatantly not true?)

He didn't like the "direction" I sent the thread in. Nebulous statement.

Hm.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 22 2015 22:39 GMT
#584
Artanis!

Seems like you and I have the same problem with trfel, haha.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 22 2015 22:39 GMT
#585
btw, if anyone wants my take on BH meta I'll go dig up a couple old games but it's not incredibly conclusive
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 22 2015 22:44 GMT
#588
well, in this situation with the lynch on BH forming, it's definitely possible he just effectively "shelves" his read on me to pull back out at a later date when there is such a juicy lynch hanging right in front of him

so yeah, if it was a complete re-evaluation it would be more understandable but it's sort of a "I can't push this right now, so I won't" sort of thing which is actually not so townie
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 22 2015 22:45 GMT
#589
On April 23 2015 07:44 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
BH deserves to be lynched for not posting the British Empire Mafia post-game analysis anyway.

So you consent to the BH lynch, Artanis?

or...?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 22 2015 22:46 GMT
#590
man I wish I had woken up earlier

it's hard to get much done with only an hour to deadline : /
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 22 2015 22:50 GMT
#593
On April 23 2015 07:49 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2015 07:45 yamato77 wrote:
On April 23 2015 07:44 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
BH deserves to be lynched for not posting the British Empire Mafia post-game analysis anyway.

So you consent to the BH lynch, Artanis?

or...?

I don't oppose it. I honestly have no idea what he'll flip but a bunch of people look townier and I don't think I'll ever be confident in reading him as town so him going today is fine.

-pukes on keyboard-
Writer@WriterYamato
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 7h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 182
ProTech132
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 17994
Rain 1542
GuemChi 905
sorry 45
NaDa 16
Bale 15
Dota 2
monkeys_forever432
NeuroSwarm199
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 495
minikerr37
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1030
Mew2King89
Other Games
summit1g7639
JimRising 547
WinterStarcraft425
C9.Mang0174
ViBE119
ZombieGrub4
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick801
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 186
• davetesta42
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt229
Other Games
• Scarra955
• Shiphtur484
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
7h 50m
INu's Battles
8h 50m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
10h 50m
OSC
20h 5m
Replay Cast
20h 50m
OSC
1d 20h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.