• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:25
CEST 00:25
KST 07:25
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8421 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 20 2015 04:29 GMT
#22
fuuuuuuuuuck it

/in
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 21 2015 00:04 GMT
#54
this game will be my redemption
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 21 2015 00:11 GMT
#61
sheep damdred forever gg
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 21 2015 00:23 GMT
#68
On April 21 2015 09:20 Palmar wrote:
I'm asleep so it's not scummy that I'm not posting

seems legit

palmar top town
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 21 2015 00:24 GMT
#69
I told wave he'd be the day 1 lynch

let's make it happen, people

##vote: waveofshadow
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 21 2015 00:55 GMT
#83
I definitely told you pregame that you were the D1 lynch

But hey, it's cool if you don't remember. Doesn't change my mind.

Artanis gets all the townpoints he wants if he follows me on this.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 21 2015 01:54 GMT
#97
damdred hasn't read a 2 page game.

real.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 21 2015 02:30 GMT
#103
When have I done something like this as mafia, Wave?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 21 2015 02:43 GMT
#108
On April 21 2015 11:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
When was the last time we played an IML game together?
And anyway what the fuck does that even matter?
I am not reading you based on meta here, don't try and force it on me, especially when it's one of the most easily falsifiable things possible. And I should know.

"I don't use meta" is a nice and convenient excuse to avoid giving a legitimate read on me at this stage in the game.

Still, the fact remains, you said I could do this as mafia, what basis do you have to make that statement, exactly?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 21 2015 02:45 GMT
#110
On April 21 2015 11:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 11:30 yamato77 wrote:
When have I done something like this as mafia, Wave?

Like....why did you even feel the need to bring this up?

Because it's a statement with no basis.

"I could see Yamato doing this as either alignment" is tantamount to saying "I could see Yamato doing this as mafia."

Why do you think that's the case, precisely, if you aren't using meta? Why mention me by name at all if you're just going to make some sort of puffball generalized statement?

Very strange, Wave.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 21 2015 02:47 GMT
#111
On April 21 2015 11:44 rsoultin wrote:
lol -_-

OP

at 24 hours, whoever has majority will be lynched

the herpaderp is real :/

this is not instant majority lynch, or all the knuckleheads joke-voting this early should be roasted xP

also this

Wave plz

I'd never vote people this early in a real IML game
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 21 2015 02:50 GMT
#114
On April 21 2015 11:47 WaveofShadow wrote:
Oh what the fuck?
WOw I missed that completely. That's really odd. EVery IML game I've played has actually been IML

gotta rethink Breshke then.

>doesn't read OP
>isn't Palmar
>mfw
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 21 2015 03:03 GMT
#122
On April 21 2015 11:51 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 11:43 yamato77 wrote:
On April 21 2015 11:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
When was the last time we played an IML game together?
And anyway what the fuck does that even matter?
I am not reading you based on meta here, don't try and force it on me, especially when it's one of the most easily falsifiable things possible. And I should know.

"I don't use meta" is a nice and convenient excuse to avoid giving a legitimate read on me at this stage in the game.

Still, the fact remains, you said I could do this as mafia, what basis do you have to make that statement, exactly?

LOL it's pretty simple, there's no fucking reason you COULDN'T do it as mafia.

Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 11:45 yamato77 wrote:
On April 21 2015 11:37 WaveofShadow wrote:
On April 21 2015 11:30 yamato77 wrote:
When have I done something like this as mafia, Wave?

Like....why did you even feel the need to bring this up?

Because it's a statement with no basis.

"I could see Yamato doing this as either alignment" is tantamount to saying "I could see Yamato doing this as mafia."

Why do you think that's the case, precisely, if you aren't using meta? Why mention me by name at all if you're just going to make some sort of puffball generalized statement?

Very strange, Wave.

How is it in any way strange? You voted for me, I'm analyzing what I think about why you might have done so and what your alignment might be. It's called playing fucking mafia yamato. And in what world is 'yamato can do this as either alignment' the same as calling you scum?

This is me right now

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-UA0svjHozLk/Udskr9-ko4I/AAAAAAAARYQ/lrbh-gYCLVQ/s1600/wtf1.gif

You aren't calling me scum, but you aren't calling me town, either. The statement you made has no value, and I wanted to point it out.

Why say it at all? Make a real statement about my alignment. Apparently none of your "reads" thus far have been rooted in reality so I'm not sure what you've done, exactly?

Other people are at least making tentative reads.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 21 2015 03:05 GMT
#125
On April 21 2015 12:04 rsoultin wrote:
lol i thought he was mocking truffle with his post :/ that would have been clever

yeeeeaaah i'm not a fan, though i'll take shit-all over schizo arguing with two other versions of himself -_-

when has Palmar argued with himself?

or is this someone else you're referencing...?

I'M JUST CURIOUS BTW BEFORE YOU ASK

<3
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 21 2015 03:06 GMT
#126
On April 21 2015 12:05 rsoultin wrote:
pretty sure I know why WoS bothered to say it wasn't alignment-indicative xP but i'm not answering foooor him

only you've even commented on my alignment out of everyone else

wave's post is strange IMO
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 21 2015 03:17 GMT
#136
On April 21 2015 12:08 WaveofShadow wrote:
They were real reads before I realized the premise was wrong. And why the fuck do I have to call you town?
Why are you fishing for townreads from me yamato? You're behaving so oddly, and it's not even your normal hyper-aggressive early game push that Im used to.

I just wanted to wreck scum with you for once. Just once. Apparently it was too much to ask.

I'm not "fishing for reads".

I'm noting HOW people come to the reads they do have. And I don't like your approach.

Also, are you really calling me scum here? Wave plz.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 21 2015 03:18 GMT
#138
On April 21 2015 12:10 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 12:06 yamato77 wrote:
On April 21 2015 12:05 rsoultin wrote:
pretty sure I know why WoS bothered to say it wasn't alignment-indicative xP but i'm not answering foooor him

only you've even commented on my alignment out of everyone else

wave's post is strange IMO


-shrugs- if he thought it was instant majority then I can see getting all grrrrr as either alignment. i don't know y'all's bromance well enough to weigh in on that xP thus the not weighing in part

the artie read I'm more curious about

why is he town, wave?

I can see that being true, actually.

Maybe it makes sense?
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 21 2015 03:19 GMT
#140
On April 21 2015 12:13 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 12:06 yamato77 wrote:
On April 21 2015 12:05 rsoultin wrote:
pretty sure I know why WoS bothered to say it wasn't alignment-indicative xP but i'm not answering foooor him

only you've even commented on my alignment out of everyone else

wave's post is strange IMO

I still don't understand why you're fishing for people to comment on your alignment and why you're so concerned with it. Looks scummy actually.

WAVE PLZ
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 21 2015 03:23 GMT
#145
On April 21 2015 12:19 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 21 2015 12:17 yamato77 wrote:
On April 21 2015 12:08 WaveofShadow wrote:
They were real reads before I realized the premise was wrong. And why the fuck do I have to call you town?
Why are you fishing for townreads from me yamato? You're behaving so oddly, and it's not even your normal hyper-aggressive early game push that Im used to.

I just wanted to wreck scum with you for once. Just once. Apparently it was too much to ask.

I'm not "fishing for reads".

I'm noting HOW people come to the reads they do have. And I don't like your approach.

Also, are you really calling me scum here? Wave plz.

NO, what you don't like was apparently me not calling you town straight up, which is fucking stupid.

You don't have to call me town, but I don't know why you'd make the statement that I'm null.

I suppose it could be just because I'm voting for you, or because you were legitimately afraid of being lynched, but it was weird.
Writer@WriterYamato
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 21 2015 03:24 GMT
#148
On April 21 2015 12:23 rsoultin wrote:
essentially i think it's pointless to say "so-and-so is null" unless you're contesting a different read by someone else

if you don't have a read on him, frankly i couldn't care less xP

this

she gets it
Writer@WriterYamato
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 11h 35m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 255
Nina 129
ViBE49
Nathanias 1
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12541
Artosis 407
NaDa 28
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever217
febbydoto33
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox388
Mew2King71
Other Games
summit1g5690
Grubby3185
Liquid`RaSZi1796
shahzam675
WinterStarcraft451
C9.Mang0301
JimRising 137
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream31
[ Show 11 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 92
• musti20045 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• imaqtpie826
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
11h 35m
INu's Battles
12h 35m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
14h 35m
OSC
23h 50m
Replay Cast
1d
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.