• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 02:42
CEST 08:42
KST 15:42
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War605.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning?
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7893 users

Noir Mini Mafia: Chapter 3 - Page 11

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 9 10 11 All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
May 03 2015 00:51 GMT
#1616
PS: The Town reason is that I didn't want to lynch a player I think is very likely town when there's someone that's very likely scum we can lynch today. That, and that way it takes 24-48 hours less for the game to end.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
May 03 2015 00:52 GMT
#1618
On May 03 2015 09:51 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2015 09:43 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On May 03 2015 09:41 rsoultin wrote:
On May 03 2015 09:33 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On May 03 2015 09:32 rsoultin wrote:
On May 03 2015 09:30 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On May 03 2015 09:29 rsoultin wrote:
On May 03 2015 09:24 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Just some paranoia on maybe Trfel or Palmar but eh, I find it quite unlikely they're scum. I just think Yamato is by far the most likely at this point and I'd rather lynch him today.


see what i don't get really is that just thinking about it without putting more work into the thread, while you were off somewhere else, you came to such a strong opinion between the two who you think are most likely scum anyway that you refuse to consolidate on one over the other...when you did not have the same strong opinion before you left

unless you were like really waffling on a third player this doesn't make a ton of sense to me -_-

Because I thought about the game in the car and suddenly it all made sense.

Is there a reason for scum Artanis to not just come back to hammer Breshke then prob lynch Yamato the day after?


to make it look like scum Artanis cared about who was getting lynched? xP yes. obviously

a lack of caring would by far be more suspicious

Of course not. We lynch Breshke today, we're 99% lynching Yamato tomorrow. Be real here, seriously.


lol xP then what's your problem? we're 99% lynching yamato tomorrow anyway, according to you

except people have expressed doubt about you at various times xP

palmar, myself, breshke, for sure

Because you're being senselessly paranoid. There is absolutely no reason for me not to just vote breshke here as scum then try to lynch yamato. The fact that you actually think it makes any sense for me to do so as scum fuels my rage to enormous levels to the sense that if you're serious on this I demand you vote for me tomorrow, I'll vote for myself, I'm sure Yamato will cooperate and then Palmar gets to lynch me because he enjoys it and there we go.


xP

convince me that the evidence against yamato is really so compelling as to merit this sort of digging in the heels from you. you've bought at least another 24 hours, so you've plenty of time to do so. it's not senseless. if there's anyone i'm going to be wrong on my townread on, it's you

No. If you actually think I can be scum after today, I am going to vote myself for the rest of the day until you lynch me or acknowledge that there is no way there's a larger than 0.01% chance I am scum.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
May 03 2015 00:53 GMT
#1619
On May 03 2015 09:52 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2015 09:50 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On May 03 2015 09:48 rsoultin wrote:
try-harding makes sense if you've a reasonable belief that there are more potential scum in the players remaining than lynches remaining. you haven't demonstrated that. you've come forth with an odd theory that mafia had no scum power roles

and unfortunately for you if you're scum, you're talking to one of the most try-hard, active scum players on the site xP who is 100% not going to take just the fact that you have an opinion as confirmation that you're town

i actually see very little reason for your stubbornness here, in this context

and as long as we're being frank, the strength of that "revelation" you posted that was primarily WIFOM does not mirror the strength of your conviction, which is even more concerning. that you reject out-of-hand the very real likelihood that there is a scum power role instead of considering it like you should...since there really is no way to know for sure and it is speculative, does not make me feel better about your return to the thread

i have to think -_- bah

can't work on my paper in peace lol ><

You're trying to display that as town my thought process makes no sense when as scum my play makes faaaaaaaaar less sense. I lynch Breshke, we go to LYLO, Yamato still looks absolutely terrible, I post what I've posted today or something even better by that time and win the game. I 100% always take the Breshke lynch here. The very fact that you bring up I've been suspicious of him all the time makes it that much easier for me to get away with mislynching him here as scum. There's NO way I'd ever do that and if you actually think it's a realistic option I demand that you lynch me come next deadline. I'll cooperate.


i might -_- none of this actually means anything that you just wrote

Cool.
##Unvote
##Vote Artanis[Xp]
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
May 03 2015 01:12 GMT
#1623
On May 03 2015 09:53 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2015 09:51 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
PS: The Town reason is that I didn't want to lynch a player I think is very likely town when there's someone that's very likely scum we can lynch today. That, and that way it takes 24-48 hours less for the game to end.


why breshke is town: go

Already posted.
On May 03 2015 09:57 rsoultin wrote:
lol so you care enough to block the lynch today when you only have two people you realistically think could be scum, but not enough to push that conviction xP

okay artanis that makes sense ^^

Yup. If any town player is dumb enough to think I still have a realistic shot at being scum then their thought process is so messed up that town doesn't deserve to win.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
May 03 2015 01:17 GMT
#1626
Also I have plenty of conviction. Yamato is scum. I've detailed this before.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
May 03 2015 10:13 GMT
#1669
##Unvote
##Vote Yamato77

Let's just end this game.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
May 04 2015 00:37 GMT
#1691
Literally never mafia when I don't hammer Breshke. Hammering Breshke then probably getting a lynch off on Yamato whom everyone wanted dead was the surefire scumplay that I'd take 100 times out of 100.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
May 04 2015 00:46 GMT
#1693
I didn't vote for you though BH.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
May 04 2015 00:50 GMT
#1694
Also, I think I played well in the end. I townread Breshke most of the game and doubted between lynching scum Yamato and Wave D2, then hardpushed scum Yamato on D3, forgetting the little Rsoultin-induced martyring in the middle.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
May 04 2015 10:34 GMT
#1705
On May 04 2015 17:17 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
34
WaveofShadowPerson was signed in when posted
04-24-2015
10:27 AM ET (US)
Palmar is one of those cases where I'm gonna be annoyed because he's calling me scum and is right but for no good reason.
sigh




I should play the lottery. Sorry for calling yall bad so much. That was a tad dickish.

Hey, it helped as it made me quite sure you weren't scum

DMA is awesome.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
May 04 2015 11:07 GMT
#1709
On May 04 2015 19:58 Palmar wrote:
what's DMA?

Dick move analysis.

I don't think you would've been as much of a dick as scum.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
May 05 2015 09:28 GMT
#1741
On May 05 2015 07:15 Palmar wrote:
Normal IML is ONLY town favored when you have a very strong and active town. In a normal to weak town scenario, IML is a massive liability because it forces town towards the easy lynches that often aren't mafia.

This game though, allows town to grind it out for such a long time mafia simply lose interest. Posting with perfect information for like 4 days trying to look like you're actually figuring people out is really tough.

Yeah, I definitely felt like the setup favoured town as well. Time is just such a massive advantage.

Also support more silent nights. On a similar note, sign up to out of time you baddies.
Prev 1 9 10 11 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 3h 19m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4397
Leta 1864
Shuttle 1496
ZergMaN 56
sorry 54
Shine 41
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm234
League of Legends
JimRising 627
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King65
Other Games
summit1g7431
WinterStarcraft678
Sick168
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick519
BasetradeTV223
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 22
• Letter1418
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2217
League of Legends
• Rush1143
• Lourlo1130
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3h 19m
Patches Events
8h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 19m
BSL Open Qualifier
12h 19m
OSC
16h 19m
OSC
1d 5h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.