• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 23:55
CEST 05:55
KST 12:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War585.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7242 users

Newbie Student Mafia VIII - Page 8

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next All
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 23 2015 18:48 GMT
#988
I could potentially switch back to Damdred. Onegu's push is so unbelievably stupid that it could possibly be towny. Idk.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 23 2015 19:27 GMT
#994
On April 24 2015 04:06 Holyflare wrote:
i don't think onegu's push is bad at all and if he is mafia then he's certainly setting you up to take the fall for damdred being mafia in which case damdred is still mafia :D


-.-
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2015 00:22 GMT
#1047
On April 24 2015 09:07 Holyflare wrote:
Where has obi gone?


I work at night.

How do you not know this?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2015 00:22 GMT
#1048
On April 24 2015 09:08 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2015 09:07 Holyflare wrote:
Where has obi gone?



Scum QT


You are bad.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2015 00:24 GMT
#1049
##unvote
##vote damdred
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2015 00:32 GMT
#1054
On April 24 2015 09:31 Damdred wrote:
Remember horns or void when I didn't have fun. Oh well gg


You're not even voting to save yourself you clown.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2015 00:36 GMT
#1058
On April 24 2015 09:35 Holyflare wrote:
Yes but none of these games you mention were anything like this. Dude you still played when your wife got shot!


This happened?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2015 00:39 GMT
#1062
On April 24 2015 09:38 Damdred wrote:
Honestly it's probably oneg.

Then Obi with how easily he's sleeping hf.

IDK the last, I really don't think it's hf


I tried to kill Onegu over you and you didn't even give enough of a fuck to save yourself while you had the chance.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2015 00:51 GMT
#1066
On April 24 2015 09:49 LightningStrike wrote:
Honestly I down for a OWS lynch next Day Phase esp if Damdred flips town.


Fuck off already.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2015 00:54 GMT
#1069
I literally don't know why I even bother posting anything at all if I'm just going to get tunneled in every single game I play.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2015 00:56 GMT
#1072
@Lei: What part of my voting pattern is suspicious?

You know, aside from the part where I've explained just about every single vote I've made this game.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2015 00:57 GMT
#1074
And my voting pattern is suspicious.

-.-
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2015 01:08 GMT
#1080
This game is so fucking stupid.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2015 01:08 GMT
#1082
On April 24 2015 09:58 LeiNadk wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: Onegu


Damdred, live and help us win.


Do you have any interest in winning or no? Serious question.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2015 01:16 GMT
#1084
I guess Lei is just going to disappear into the ether now that he looks SUPER GOOD again.

That's fun.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2015 01:32 GMT
#1089
On April 24 2015 10:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Brb afk voting OWS if I'm alive next Day Phase.


You should probably just not ever play mafia again.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2015 01:34 GMT
#1090
So here is our new lynch list:

Onegu
LeiNadk
I'm at a loss for the third but I'm biased and will probably say Holyflare because why not.

We are lynching Onegu for just generally being worthless and ignorant.
We lynch Lei after that for only posting the bare minimum and only showing up during this lynch to look SUPER GOOD by trying to vote the counterwagon at an incredibly awkward time. Nobody is going to switch wagons with 1-2 minutes left to EoD so all he was accomplishing was trying to look as good as possible, which is an inherently mafia trait.

I'm super inclined to say lynch Holyflare since I don't get the feeling that he's super interested and super infuriated that town is playing rather poorly. I'm also hung up on the fact that he says he PMs the hosts for the alignment of the slots he replaces into, which I'm 100% isn't actually a thing and basically reads like him trying to make himself less suspicious for bullshit reasons. The thing is that I know he does it as town sometimes which makes it kind of a pain to deal with. Plus, I can't really come up with a viable third without him so there's that.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2015 01:36 GMT
#1091
On April 24 2015 10:30 LeiNadk wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 24 2015 10:08 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 24 2015 09:58 LeiNadk wrote:
##Unvote
##Vote: Onegu


Damdred, live and help us win.


Do you have any interest in winning or no? Serious question.

Simple answer: duh, I want win. Look, I'm learning as I go. I'm trying get reads on people but honestly I don't even know how you win as town. How can you tell someone is telling lies in text! Real mafia isn't like this!

Scott isn't doing much but now I can say that for almost everyone!


This isn't a good enough answer. You can't just sit on a vanity wagon and then switch with no time to go and expect people to save your townread.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2015 01:46 GMT
#1094
On April 24 2015 10:43 LeiNadk wrote:
Ok, why don't you think Scott is a scum?!


I don't have room in my scumlist for Scott even if he is.

Who should I remove and why? Besides you because "rhetoric."
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 24 2015 01:57 GMT
#1096
Honestly I think I'm just going to settle for lynching Onegu tomorrow.

There's literally no reason not to at this point. I'll resolve the rest of my reads soonish.
Retired.
Prev 1 6 7 8 9 10 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 6h 5m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 212
FoxeR 71
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4210
Leta 1969
Bale 61
Shine 24
Icarus 5
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm170
League of Legends
JimRising 598
Other Games
summit1g8200
WinterStarcraft497
ViBE146
Mew2King19
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick683
BasetradeTV168
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• davetesta22
• Letter1412
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Lourlo852
Other Games
• Scarra1054
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6h 5m
Patches Events
11h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 5m
BSL Open Qualifier
15h 5m
OSC
19h 5m
OSC
1d 8h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.