• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 18:04
CEST 00:04
KST 07:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War565.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem Fantasy returning? TL Sidebar missing streams Rollback Netcode in Brood War
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8121 users

Newbie Student Mafia VIII

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 18 2015 01:20 GMT
#35
Can I still /in?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 18 2015 01:21 GMT
#36
I'll probably end up being a replacement but w/e.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 19 2015 01:04 GMT
#69
Hi.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 19 2015 01:10 GMT
#74
I kind of forgot I joined this game.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 19 2015 01:12 GMT
#76
On April 19 2015 10:10 Trfel wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2015 10:10 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I kind of forgot I joined this game.
You can always replace out, prplhz would take over for you


No way, I'm definitely playing.

It was just kind of a surprise to get a role PM so I was like "oh ish I've got business to take care of."
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 19 2015 01:14 GMT
#78
Scott are you town?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 19 2015 01:30 GMT
#86
I feel terrible for saying this but I already kind of want to kill scott.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 19 2015 05:15 GMT
#133
On April 19 2015 14:04 The Shining wrote:
Scott not reading OP for player list. Instascum.

Trfel hinted at that super big post being a thing before game was even full. NAI. I don't like the fact that he's pressuring a newbie in Bourne that literally just got mislynched to lose last Student game. I'm very weary of pushing newbies before I feel they at least get somewhat grounded in the game, since they're low hanging fruit. Trfel possible scum #2.

Obi claims to have forgotten to sign up. Early excuse to be used later when he lurks and blames it on forgetting again. Scum #3.

GG WP game is easy. I'll take my free win now.


You. I like you.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 19 2015 05:22 GMT
#134
Scott what are your reads?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 19 2015 05:39 GMT
#140
On April 19 2015 14:27 scott31337 wrote:
I really don't have much at the moment - Damdred slight town - you as well -

I believe Shining is still upset about the case I made about him four months ago in LX.

Everyone else null ATM


Why am I town?

And Damdred, I guess.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 19 2015 05:50 GMT
#143
On April 19 2015 14:44 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2015 14:38 LeiNadk wrote:
On April 19 2015 14:27 scott31337 wrote:
I really don't have much at the moment - Damdred slight town - you as well -

I believe Shining is still upset about the case I made about him four months ago in LX.

Everyone else null ATM

Could you elaborate on Damdred and Obi? Why town?


Obi and Damdred have been asking questions and offering their ideas and they feel honest to me so far.

From your message I assumed you have played IRL mafia before, correct?

There is the TL Mafia Database that has information on others mafia games played on this site - if you want to look into peoples previous games.



Are you still suspicious of Onegu or what?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 19 2015 05:54 GMT
#146
No, I'm talking about your earlier post. You said you were suspicious of Onegu because of his VT claim, and it seemed like you were being kind of serious about it.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 19 2015 05:55 GMT
#147
On April 19 2015 14:54 scott31337 wrote:
I was giving Onegu junk since he loves to claim VT. He's still null.


Oh, okay. Nevermind then.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 19 2015 06:06 GMT
#152
On April 19 2015 15:00 scott31337 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2015 10:30 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I feel terrible for saying this but I already kind of want to kill scott.


What made you say this BTW? I'm always trying to learn others point of view.


It was your Onegu post, because I thought it was serious.

It seemed like a really roundabout way of making Onegu look suspicious but you didn't follow it up with anything. You started talking about other stuff that wasn't really relevant afterwards.

It loses it's potency if you weren't actually being serious though.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 19 2015 16:54 GMT
#216
This is probably not going to be a high postcount game.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 19 2015 17:53 GMT
#218
On April 20 2015 01:22 Bourneq wrote:
I am not scum, give me your reasoning Bill, I'd love to vote trfel. He is trying a bit too hard.


Why does trying hard = scum?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 19 2015 19:21 GMT
#220
It just doesn't seem like it's going to be high activity.

It's kind of a disheartening start but maybe it's just because it's the weekend. W/e.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 19 2015 19:26 GMT
#222
Honestly if it comes down to it I'm just going to vote off one of the inactives.

Mostly everyone else looks okay and I love killing people that don't do stuff.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 19 2015 19:27 GMT
#223
(cakepie and Plotspot fall under that jurisdiction ftr.)
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 19 2015 19:31 GMT
#224
On April 20 2015 01:03 TheBloodyDwarf wrote:
Hey veterans here.
What is your experience about inactive players that come to thread with post stating their reason for inactivity and haven't posted at all.

How many times they have been scums? I mean just inactivity on day1 gives them like "free" day. Less posts, less scumhunting on them.



It depends on how and why. A surprising amount of players (as mafia) will try to get away with doing as little as possible.

I don't think Trfel going slightly inactive during the weekend would be super telling for him as of right now.
Retired.
1 2 3 4 5 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
BSL: Ladder Tournament
04:00
#3 - $100
ZZZero.O140
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Leta 523
ZZZero.O 140
Hyun 103
Dota 2
qojqva2332
monkeys_forever234
League of Legends
Doublelift3623
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby4537
Liquid`Hasu507
Other Games
summit1g12023
FrodaN1486
KnowMe271
JimRising 245
Livibee175
ViBE10
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick748
StarCraft 2
angryscii 37
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 104
• Adnapsc2 31
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix4
• niya90s 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Scarra783
Other Games
• imaqtpie990
• Shiphtur560
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
11h 56m
Patches Events
16h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 56m
BSL Open Qualifier
20h 56m
OSC
1d
OSC
1d 13h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.