• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:15
CEST 11:15
KST 18:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8604 users

Newbie Student Mafia VIII - Page 6

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 22 2015 21:26 GMT
#858
On April 23 2015 05:43 Bourneq wrote:
Read his filter, there is nothing of note or anything usefull there. Yet a lot of pages of crap. He keeps defending the same people whitout giving any reasoning what so ever. At EoD he un-votes and tries to get a train on LS going, problably because he knew cake was town and did not want to be a part of that train to avoid looking scummy. But then he sees that his train is not going anywhere and re-votes cake even tho he un-voted saying "because cake is being towny at EoD". He never shares his thought processes.


Then ask for the ones you don't understand?

I already explained my Damdred read and people seem to not care about it at all. In fact, the whole thing with LS is that he pretty much came up with the whole "I don't like these wagons and I'm not going to do anything about them and throw my vote away at the last second." That was my entire argument and Damdred came up with good reasons to not lynch him the next day.

It's not like I'm going to throw my vote away at EoD; I'd rather ensure a lynch happens than do nothing with anything, and cake was only really towny towards EoD. The only alternative was the scott wagon which didn't make a whole lot of sense to me, especially since it kind of came out of nowhere.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 22 2015 21:32 GMT
#859
Damdred's day 1 posting was so much better than it is now. The inactivity is killing me.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 22 2015 21:42 GMT
#862
On April 23 2015 06:37 Bourneq wrote:
You mean this?
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 22 2015 12:00 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 11:10 Onegu wrote:
On April 22 2015 11:09 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 22 2015 10:03 Onegu wrote:
##Vote: ObiwanShinobi


Are you, like, not interested in the reasoning behind my read or are you just going to vote me because I didn't explain it?




...


Then explain it.


He's moving the thread forward and he's breezy and free with his reads. Damdred is a relatively straightforward read in terms of how he plays, because the last few times I've seen him roll scum and the time I actually was scum with him, he plays completely differently and really only posts enough to get by.

I'd like to think I'm pretty accurate in reading him, so I'm pretty confident in crossing his name off of my scumlist this game.


I already said I dont care about peoples metas, metas change, people play differantly each game. As far as I know you two could still be scum together.


You're right, I should never explain my thought processes or use the vast experience I have with these veteran players because I could be wrong.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 22 2015 22:02 GMT
#867
Damdred, why is scott a trap?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 22 2015 22:06 GMT
#868
I'm not sure why you townread Shining either but I don't really have time to check until after the gym.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 23 2015 02:00 GMT
#874
How did I not want to discuss my vote? I was asking people to look at it repeatedly and I kept asking people to elaborate on why LS was town.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 23 2015 02:01 GMT
#875
Is there anyone else here? I need someone to talk to, preferably someone I can trust.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 23 2015 02:23 GMT
#878
On April 23 2015 11:17 Damdred wrote:
I'm not sure what I need to explain the game feels hard from lack of information to an extent. Lei just does bit posts and doesn't check in meh.

Anyway


Most of the newbies are like that but Lei is an extreme offender.

It's like town isn't interested in winning.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 23 2015 02:29 GMT
#880
On April 23 2015 11:27 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2015 11:00 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
How did I not want to discuss my vote? I was asking people to look at it repeatedly and I kept asking people to elaborate on why LS was town.

Because I am the unCCed Vig.


Yeah, I know that now. I'm talking about the night sequence while you were still unclaimed.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 23 2015 02:33 GMT
#881
Honestly I'm really tempted to make Bourneq my town champion for having the balls to try to make something happen while he was here. I was a huge fan of his pressure on me, even if it was misplaced.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 23 2015 02:48 GMT
#883
On April 23 2015 11:43 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2015 11:29 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 23 2015 11:27 LightningStrike wrote:
On April 23 2015 11:00 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
How did I not want to discuss my vote? I was asking people to look at it repeatedly and I kept asking people to elaborate on why LS was town.

Because I am the unCCed Vig.


Yeah, I know that now. I'm talking about the night sequence while you were still unclaimed.

Damdred pretty much described what I do as Mafia compared to my play here :O


Yes, which I left you alone afterwards.

Holyflare said I switched and wasn't interested in talking about why I switched, when I pretty much did nothing but ask people why we shouldn't lynch you.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 23 2015 02:59 GMT
#885
Damdred, did you ever explain your townread on me?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 23 2015 03:04 GMT
#887
You are killing me LS.
At least have a scumread or vote someone or something.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 23 2015 03:15 GMT
#890
On April 23 2015 12:08 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2015 11:48 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 23 2015 11:43 LightningStrike wrote:
On April 23 2015 11:29 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 23 2015 11:27 LightningStrike wrote:
On April 23 2015 11:00 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
How did I not want to discuss my vote? I was asking people to look at it repeatedly and I kept asking people to elaborate on why LS was town.

Because I am the unCCed Vig.


Yeah, I know that now. I'm talking about the night sequence while you were still unclaimed.

Damdred pretty much described what I do as Mafia compared to my play here :O


Yes, which I left you alone afterwards.

Holyflare said I switched and wasn't interested in talking about why I switched, when I pretty much did nothing but ask people why we shouldn't lynch you.


no that's not what i'm saying, I'm saying it looked pretty bad to switch to ls who hadn't been mentioned at all as a yolo wagon when you didn't mention him at all APART from the vote thing but it's pretty minor regardless


Great.

So now that that's out of the way: who do we lynch? There are literally 0 votes in play and apparently I have to prod you to do something which I'm not a fan of.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 23 2015 04:24 GMT
#893
Except we've explained both of our reads on each other, so saying that we're doing it "for no reason" is complete bullshit.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 23 2015 04:25 GMT
#894
I'm practically the only player in the game trying to make things happen and you're just going "no he's scum lol" for fucking nothing.

Why do I even bother?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 23 2015 05:34 GMT
#897
On April 23 2015 13:41 Holyflare wrote:
That's awfully reminiscent of a lot of mafia games i play in.


Well it was true a couple times, so.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 23 2015 05:42 GMT
#899
On April 23 2015 14:39 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2015 13:24 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Except we've explained both of our reads on each other, so saying that we're doing it "for no reason" is complete bullshit.



No it's not and I'm not even the only one saying it. Like how you can say he is pushing the thread forward is complete nonsense.


I was talking about day 1 and I noted that he fell off a lot more during day 2.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 23 2015 05:45 GMT
#901
I was talking about day 1 and I noted that he fell off a lot more during day 2.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 23 2015 05:49 GMT
#904
On April 23 2015 14:48 Onegu wrote:
And it's not like his day 1 was amazing either and something he is completely capable of as mafia. There should be no way it's any more than null for him.


Then why not explain to me why we shouldn't trust him?

Unless you're just going to continue to scumread me for apparently being wrong.
Retired.
Prev 1 4 5 6 7 8 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 46m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 4528
Rain 4033
Leta 2584
Soulkey 434
Soma 317
BeSt 233
Rush 212
Barracks 204
firebathero 89
Killer 50
[ Show more ]
Sexy 39
Shine 37
Shinee 33
Hm[arnc] 19
Sharp 14
HiyA 12
sorry 10
Sacsri 7
Noble 7
Terrorterran 3
Dota 2
Gorgc2816
XcaliburYe154
League of Legends
JimRising 506
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King71
Other Games
gofns22016
WinterStarcraft714
Sick173
Pyrionflax161
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV188
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 7
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 63
• Sammyuel 41
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2234
League of Legends
• Jankos2430
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
46m
Patches Events
5h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 46m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 46m
OSC
13h 46m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.