• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 08:48
CEST 14:48
KST 21:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War625.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [ASL22] Semifinal B [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6814 users

Newbie Student Mafia VIII - Page 5

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 21 2015 22:04 GMT
#755
Onegu isn't going to ask about my reads and is just going to leave after giving his HF read without explanation?

Okay, cool. See you later then.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 22 2015 02:08 GMT
#810
On April 22 2015 10:00 LightningStrike wrote:
Fuck I shot Tfrel because I thought he was scum for his hammer................................ Vig here I'm sorry I killed you Tfrel T_T


Christ.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 22 2015 02:09 GMT
#811
On April 22 2015 10:03 Onegu wrote:
##Vote: ObiwanShinobi


Are you, like, not interested in the reasoning behind my read or are you just going to vote me because I didn't explain it?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 22 2015 03:00 GMT
#816
On April 22 2015 11:10 Onegu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 22 2015 11:09 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On April 22 2015 10:03 Onegu wrote:
##Vote: ObiwanShinobi


Are you, like, not interested in the reasoning behind my read or are you just going to vote me because I didn't explain it?




...


Then explain it.


He's moving the thread forward and he's breezy and free with his reads. Damdred is a relatively straightforward read in terms of how he plays, because the last few times I've seen him roll scum and the time I actually was scum with him, he plays completely differently and really only posts enough to get by.

I'd like to think I'm pretty accurate in reading him, so I'm pretty confident in crossing his name off of my scumlist this game.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 22 2015 04:42 GMT
#819
Is anybody around to talk about stuff?

Kinda fired up atm but nothing seems to be happening.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 22 2015 05:24 GMT
#820
W/e, I guess I'll just be around in the morning then. I don't care.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 22 2015 05:43 GMT
#821
On April 22 2015 10:02 Damdred wrote:
Well at least one of my reads has been right this game so far. Will put in work when I get home


Kind of wondering how long this really takes tbh.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 22 2015 06:03 GMT
#822
It's starting to dawn on me that I'm going to have to put a lot of work into deciphering these megaposts.

That's going to be slightly annoying.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 22 2015 15:34 GMT
#826
This game is driving me nuts.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 22 2015 15:57 GMT
#828
##vote onegu

I'm not even going to bother if you're just going to tunnel me like a moron.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 22 2015 16:20 GMT
#829
Does anyone else that actually wants to cooperate and solve the game feel like talking about anything?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 22 2015 16:32 GMT
#833
On April 23 2015 01:29 Holyflare wrote:
i actually dislike both you and onegu :p but i want to avoid the flaming


-.-
Are you trying to sound as scummy as possible or what?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 22 2015 17:09 GMT
#836
On April 23 2015 02:00 Holyflare wrote:
Yehhhhh boi


So are you actually going to try to do anything besides fencesit?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 22 2015 17:09 GMT
#837
On April 23 2015 02:09 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 23 2015 02:00 Holyflare wrote:
Yehhhhh boi


So are you actually going to try to do anything besides fencesit?


Nevermind, took too long to post this and didn't see you responded.

One sec.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 22 2015 17:16 GMT
#838
What you're saying sounds reasonable but it still bugs me that you're fencesitting.
Meh, at least this has time to be resolved. I'll get back to it in a little while. We'll see.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 22 2015 17:29 GMT
#841
On April 23 2015 02:19 Holyflare wrote:
I can definitely quote pm's from other games i replaced into to practically confirm myself though :p although i feel like that's a bit bm


I don't get it.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 22 2015 17:58 GMT
#843
So what made you think your slot was town before you replaced in?
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 22 2015 18:47 GMT
#845
On April 23 2015 02:59 Holyflare wrote:
host pm's obviously is what i'm talking about hence why i can quote other games

but w/e let's stop talking bout that


No, I want to keep talking about it. Why did you think your slot was town?
I'm 100% on the fact that you can't ask the host for the alignment of the slot you're replacing.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 22 2015 21:21 GMT
#856
On April 23 2015 05:32 scott31337 wrote:
I am unsure what to think about the OWS/Onegu "exchange" - although it seems to be running on emotion and they are kind of OMGUS'ing each other. I'll read some of their other games for emotion as well and see if I can find anything relative.

I wish our lurkers would start kicking it (LeiNadk??? LS you're confirmed town where are you?!?)
Seems like we have to pry the information out of you...

Obi what do you think of HF?


I think he's kinda scummy, but I'm still reluctant to lynch him because he's still one of the more active players in the game. I'll probably think it over and come up with something more concrete after the gym.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 22 2015 21:22 GMT
#857
On April 23 2015 05:49 Bourneq wrote:
Scott why do you defend OWS at every corner? Everything I see you have written about him I just dont feel is true to any extent. Like this especially "OWS has been doing quite the same, although just not as much of a time sink. He points out suspicious thoughts, areas of concern, and is trying to solve the game. ." I mean it's just not true.


Just saying that it's not true isn't the same as explaining why it's not or where it's consistent with my posts.
Retired.
Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 10 11 12 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19:00
Weekly #150 (SHIN Mod Edition)
CranKy Ducklings215
SHIN 123
CranKy Ducklings SOOP49
LiquipediaDiscussion
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 600
SHIN 123
Railgan 57
MindelVK 30
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 69293
Calm 11325
Rain 2444
Bisu 1713
FanTaSy 822
Stork 570
Shuttle 520
soO 517
Rush 286
Soma 244
[ Show more ]
Snow 218
firebathero 214
Last 169
Light 95
Mind 91
Pusan 72
Sharp 64
hero 47
ToSsGirL 44
Bale 37
Free 36
Trap 36
Mong 33
Hm[arnc] 25
Aegong 24
zelot 18
yabsab 17
HiyA 15
Sacsri 14
Sexy 13
Noble 13
Shine 12
IntoTheRainbow 11
scan(afreeca) 6
Dota 2
Gorgc8723
Dendi837
Counter-Strike
fl0m1717
byalli1023
x6flipin502
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King68
Other Games
gofns38746
singsing2216
B2W.Neo654
Pyrionflax257
Trikslyr40
Chillindude11
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV198
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 87
• Gemini_19 9
• Dystopia_ 5
• Response 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV490
League of Legends
• Jankos3099
• Nemesis2458
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1312
Upcoming Events
Patches Events
2h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
6h 12m
OSC
10h 12m
Replay Cast
10h 12m
OSC
23h 12m
WardiTV Weekly
1d 22h
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
Kung Fu Cup
2 days
The PondCast
3 days
[ Show More ]
Online Event
4 days
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
5 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.