• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:58
CEST 20:58
KST 03:58
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War315.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8143 users

Game of Thrones Mini Mafia - Page 3

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 17 2015 22:45 GMT
#499
On April 18 2015 07:44 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2015 07:43 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 18 2015 07:42 Holyflare wrote:
ls has rage quit the thread and let people try and talk out of it, I don't really understand anyones hesitance

I would like to lynch LS most at this point but since for some reason this isn't happening I would like to lynch someone that isn't you or me. Palmar seems like a fine candidate.


I liked his case on you.

I don't like that he prodded me with a few questions and then never really came to a conclusion from it and just left.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 17 2015 22:46 GMT
#502
We could actually shenanny onto WoS, I'd feel terrible if he flipped town tho.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 17 2015 22:49 GMT
#506
I'll go on LS then too I guess
##Unvote
##Vote LightningStrike
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 17 2015 22:51 GMT
#510
On April 18 2015 07:50 sicklucker wrote:
attention artanis has never been lynched day 1 as town in like 20 games. He very well is likely mafia for not shitty town rainbows

I said at the start of the game that I would be spending way less time on this game than previous games. I've also been heavily suspected on D1 in the last towngame I played, and was a majority vote at one point. I've also been shitting town rainbows to anyone that's been in the thread in the last two hours. Your logic is extremely flawed.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 17 2015 22:52 GMT
#514
On April 18 2015 07:52 sicklucker wrote:
artanis vote ls and ill unvote you

I already voted LS.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 17 2015 22:54 GMT
#516
Actually, I've come to the realization that LS has to flip scum.
If HF is town, he strongly believes in his case and is therefore likely to be right.
If HF is scum, he always busses so LS is scum.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 17 2015 22:57 GMT
#520
On April 18 2015 07:56 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2015 07:54 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Actually, I've come to the realization that LS has to flip scum.
If HF is town, he strongly believes in his case and is therefore likely to be right.
If HF is scum, he always busses so LS is scum.


I stopped bussing ages ago, in fact I do the absolute opposite now :p

Sounds like you'd bus this game just to fool us then.
+ Show Spoiler +
Stop ruining my perfect logic
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 17 2015 23:03 GMT
#529
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 17 2015 23:18 GMT
#543
On April 18 2015 08:11 VayneAuthority wrote:
i started perusing the thread around 6:53, my vote was in a good place so i felt pretty good.

You felt your vote was on a good place when it was on someone that had 0 other votes and was never going to get lynched?!
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 17 2015 23:20 GMT
#546
I actually think VA is town for that because it's so utterly horrible and unnecessary that scum would never post it but ughhh
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 18 2015 12:00 GMT
#633
On April 18 2015 08:26 sicklucker wrote:
vivax you could have voted before me and had your choice of ls/hf lynch. You could also have voted artanis. Instead you went for a lynch on a possible power role that was never gonna happen

Do you really feel like Palmar's claim has any significance?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 18 2015 12:25 GMT
#646
On April 18 2015 21:14 sicklucker wrote:
Just admit it artanis. Your worried about the greatest mafia duo of all time reunited again

Toad and VE aren't in the game though.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 18 2015 14:25 GMT
#649
On April 18 2015 21:38 sicklucker wrote:
how do you know?

There's only one smurf and I named 2 players not registered.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 18 2015 18:20 GMT
#663
On April 19 2015 03:01 Koshi wrote:
WoS is most likely mafia and I will park his vote on him tomorrow.

I didn't know there were politicians in this game.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 18 2015 18:22 GMT
#666
On April 19 2015 03:21 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2015 03:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 19 2015 03:01 Koshi wrote:
WoS is most likely mafia and I will park his vote on him tomorrow.

I didn't know there were politicians in this game.

Artanis are you voting koshi tomorrow?
What do you think of his first and only contribution to the game bring that I'm scum?

I will not talk about reads until EoN since that's pretty close anyway.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 18 2015 22:08 GMT
#689
On April 19 2015 03:21 WaveofShadow wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 19 2015 03:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 19 2015 03:01 Koshi wrote:
WoS is most likely mafia and I will park his vote on him tomorrow.

I didn't know there were politicians in this game.

Artanis are you voting koshi tomorrow?
What do you think of his first and only contribution to the game bring that I'm scum?

I will be lynching him tomorrow until he gives me reason not to.

As for reads so far:
I've got a TR on HF for having a strong preference in the lynch as well as not voting me to 'save himself' but actually having a preference. Might not be convincing to people that think we might be a scumteam together, but since I know my own alignment and the fact that HF didn't try to lynch me to save himself 10 min before deadline makes me feel p good about him. He had clear direction and went with it unwaveringly.

I actually think Palmar might be town because I can't imagine he'd play the way he's played in a team with other people having to suffer for it. Similarly to VA it feels like he's done obviously scummy things that have no potential gain (other than perhaps this read, but I don't give them credit enough for pulling that off) in a way that I don't think they would to harm their scumteam. I don't feel the same way regarding Koshi because he absolutely hates playing scum and he's doing it with such self-consciousness that I think it could in fact be a play.

Would lynch Loafery prob for things I've mentioned earlier. Oats/Vivax prob town. Oats has thought processes in this game that feel more developed than he's had when I've seen him play scum. Vivax because effort and the fact that he's been going against the grain and doing his own thing whereas I feel he follows thread sentiment a bit more as scum.

Dunno about Wave/GB/SL/Onegu atm.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 18 2015 22:25 GMT
#693
On April 19 2015 07:22 WaveofShadow wrote:
I don't see how you can reach the scum conclusion with koshi and not with palmar/VA to be honest. I've seen palmar play exactly this way as scum before, and VA too more recently. Both are capable of simply not giving a shit, especially since none of them have been in any real danger yet;why would they have to try?

I think there's a significant difference between Palmar/VA not caring (off-hand one-time comments like Palmar checking in at the last minute then not doing anything and VA mentioning he was here before deadline and thought his vote was good) and constantly claiming scum throughout the game.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 18 2015 23:03 GMT
#697
gg gl
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 29 2015 00:02 GMT
#2100
Woot! GJ town.
fu koshi
Prev 1 2 3 All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 3m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 572
ProTech152
UpATreeSC 69
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 19842
Calm 3564
Mini 439
Mind 82
Free 65
910 65
soO 33
Trap 33
Aegong 20
Dota 2
Gorgc5445
canceldota61
Counter-Strike
fl0m6196
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3147
Other Games
FrodaN873
Beastyqt539
Liquid`Hasu260
Khaldor191
Livibee187
C9.Mang0158
Trikslyr119
RotterdaM116
IndyStarCraft 103
QueenE69
ZombieGrub31
BRAT_OK 17
MindelVK12
[ Show 20 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Adnapsc2 15
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 25
• FirePhoenix12
• niya90s 2
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• masondota2377
• WagamamaTV255
League of Legends
• Nemesis2272
Other Games
• imaqtpie768
• Shiphtur703
• Scarra112
• tFFMrPink 11
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 3m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 3m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 3m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.