• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:22
CEST 10:22
KST 17:22
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202615Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released Fantasy returning? BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6772 users

Game of Thrones Mini Mafia

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
1 2 3 Next All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 13 2015 10:59 GMT
#11
/in
Gonna try to limit myself to 1 page per 24h. Let's see if I succeed.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 13 2015 11:55 GMT
#14
On April 13 2015 20:28 marvellosity wrote:
what is with people's obsession with imposing retarded posting limits on themselves?

It's more that if I don't I'm going to end up spending 12h a day on this game again and I'd rather not.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 15 2015 15:34 GMT
#45
On April 16 2015 00:15 Palmar wrote:
Kill Toad

Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 16 2015 15:09 GMT
#157
Wave is too happy to be playing. He must be mafia.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 16 2015 16:59 GMT
#188
On April 17 2015 01:59 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 01:57 Vivax wrote:
On April 17 2015 01:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 17 2015 01:54 Vivax wrote:
I can see you complained and didn't do anything about it, which is the point. Read what Koshi said.

I can see that you didnt read the next post either. Among many other things.



I'm curious about the many other things, sounds like you just put it in there to artificially bloat your arguments.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

Also i never lie as scum.

Are you mafia?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 16 2015 17:07 GMT
#195
On April 17 2015 02:03 Oatsmaster wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 01:59 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 17 2015 01:59 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 17 2015 01:57 Vivax wrote:
On April 17 2015 01:56 Oatsmaster wrote:
On April 17 2015 01:54 Vivax wrote:
I can see you complained and didn't do anything about it, which is the point. Read what Koshi said.

I can see that you didnt read the next post either. Among many other things.



I'm curious about the many other things, sounds like you just put it in there to artificially bloat your arguments.

WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???

Also i never lie as scum.

Are you mafia?

No.

BAM.

Well, guess that means Oats is confirmed town then.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 16 2015 17:51 GMT
#206
On April 17 2015 02:21 sicklucker wrote:
Guys I got an idea. Lets lynch artanis unless he proves hes town. Because a scum artanis will roll over and die!

artanis[xp]

This is sort of revenge for when you left me as a solo mafia one game ;p

Or we can policy lynch you as my alignment becomes obvious over time whilst yours never will.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 16 2015 17:55 GMT
#209
On April 17 2015 02:53 GlowingBear wrote:
Artanis, please read the message in our qt

Dude shhhhh send me a pm next time
On April 17 2015 02:53 sicklucker wrote:
you can do that. Im acualy really easy to see when im town tho. You guys just got to used to playing with me a s mafia

Last time you said that you were mafia tho. Meta dictates you must be mafia again because you did something you did as mafia.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 16 2015 22:47 GMT
#233
On April 17 2015 07:46 GlowingBear wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 05:36 WaveofShadow wrote:
GB until you explain what exactly you meant by QT, many people (me included ) have very good reason to assume it's a mafia QT.

Also vivax what exactly is your prodding of oats supposed to accomplish? In any other thread it would look worse because it would seem like you're shitting up the thread for no reason, but there isn't really much else going on.


I thought it was obvious I was joking

Good save, they won't expect a thing now.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 17 2015 10:20 GMT
#282
On April 17 2015 18:51 sicklucker wrote:
Artanis as a town would make some sort of attempt to get shit going. As a former mafia partner of his and his own self meta he prefers to role over and die and thats what were seeing here so far.

Ls and gb looked really awkward or had forced/bad reads plus there always great night1 kills if your not sure about em

What, I never get shit going as town, I just troll until there's something worth replying to. This game I haven't really seen anything that's truly worth replying to as I suck at creating something out of nothing. Slight townread on Vivax and GB for trying to get the game started without it being expected of them, slight townread on WoS because I actually don't expect he'd go for a dumbtell with the me/gb qt thing, very slight scumread on LS because I would expect it from him and he has barely used any meta yet.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 17 2015 15:14 GMT
#305
On April 17 2015 20:27 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 19:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 17 2015 18:51 sicklucker wrote:
Artanis as a town would make some sort of attempt to get shit going. As a former mafia partner of his and his own self meta he prefers to role over and die and thats what were seeing here so far.

Ls and gb looked really awkward or had forced/bad reads plus there always great night1 kills if your not sure about em

What, I never get shit going as town, I just troll until there's something worth replying to. This game I haven't really seen anything that's truly worth replying to as I suck at creating something out of nothing. Slight townread on Vivax and GB for trying to get the game started without it being expected of them, slight townread on WoS because I actually don't expect he'd go for a dumbtell with the me/gb qt thing, very slight scumread on LS because I would expect it from him and he has barely used any meta yet.

You realize I used Meta as both alignments right? It's not alignment indicative for me to use meta and also I trying to be a bit better about using meta only when if I think it's 100% correct time to use it -_-

Yes, but you used meta a lot less in JOAT and in our most recent game, in both you were scum. It's only a slight read anyway.

Loafery, do you have any reads as of yet? I see you disliking a lot of things/making a few passerby comments but I don't really see you do anything yet.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 17 2015 15:15 GMT
#306
On April 18 2015 00:14 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 19:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 17 2015 18:51 sicklucker wrote:
Artanis as a town would make some sort of attempt to get shit going. As a former mafia partner of his and his own self meta he prefers to role over and die and thats what were seeing here so far.

Ls and gb looked really awkward or had forced/bad reads plus there always great night1 kills if your not sure about em

What, I never get shit going as town, I just troll until there's something worth replying to. This game I haven't really seen anything that's truly worth replying to as I suck at creating something out of nothing.


Nothing worth replying to

Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 19:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:Slight townread on Vivax and GB for trying to get the game started without it being expected of them, slight townread on WoS because I actually don't expect he'd go for a dumbtell with the me/gb qt thing, very slight scumread on LS because I would expect it from him and he has barely used any meta yet.


But still plenty to throw out like 5 reads.

If he wanted discussion he might as well have talked about this plethora of reads he had lined up for us.

It's not a particularly strong read, but meh.

They're all slight reads. It's hard to follow up on having slight townreads on people for doing things and another person for not doing things. It's not exactly something you can press anyone on.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 17 2015 15:32 GMT
#310
On April 18 2015 00:29 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2015 00:15 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 18 2015 00:14 Palmar wrote:
On April 17 2015 19:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 17 2015 18:51 sicklucker wrote:
Artanis as a town would make some sort of attempt to get shit going. As a former mafia partner of his and his own self meta he prefers to role over and die and thats what were seeing here so far.

Ls and gb looked really awkward or had forced/bad reads plus there always great night1 kills if your not sure about em

What, I never get shit going as town, I just troll until there's something worth replying to. This game I haven't really seen anything that's truly worth replying to as I suck at creating something out of nothing.


Nothing worth replying to

On April 17 2015 19:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:Slight townread on Vivax and GB for trying to get the game started without it being expected of them, slight townread on WoS because I actually don't expect he'd go for a dumbtell with the me/gb qt thing, very slight scumread on LS because I would expect it from him and he has barely used any meta yet.


But still plenty to throw out like 5 reads.

If he wanted discussion he might as well have talked about this plethora of reads he had lined up for us.

It's not a particularly strong read, but meh.

They're all slight reads. It's hard to follow up on having slight townreads on people for doing things and another person for not doing things. It's not exactly something you can press anyone on.


Well elaborate then!

I already said everything with my reasoning in my initial post. There's not much behind it other than that, ergo the 'slight' reads.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 17 2015 15:38 GMT
#312
On April 18 2015 00:37 Palmar wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2015 00:32 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 18 2015 00:29 Palmar wrote:
On April 18 2015 00:15 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 18 2015 00:14 Palmar wrote:
On April 17 2015 19:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 17 2015 18:51 sicklucker wrote:
Artanis as a town would make some sort of attempt to get shit going. As a former mafia partner of his and his own self meta he prefers to role over and die and thats what were seeing here so far.

Ls and gb looked really awkward or had forced/bad reads plus there always great night1 kills if your not sure about em

What, I never get shit going as town, I just troll until there's something worth replying to. This game I haven't really seen anything that's truly worth replying to as I suck at creating something out of nothing.


Nothing worth replying to

On April 17 2015 19:20 Artanis[Xp] wrote:Slight townread on Vivax and GB for trying to get the game started without it being expected of them, slight townread on WoS because I actually don't expect he'd go for a dumbtell with the me/gb qt thing, very slight scumread on LS because I would expect it from him and he has barely used any meta yet.


But still plenty to throw out like 5 reads.

If he wanted discussion he might as well have talked about this plethora of reads he had lined up for us.

It's not a particularly strong read, but meh.

They're all slight reads. It's hard to follow up on having slight townreads on people for doing things and another person for not doing things. It's not exactly something you can press anyone on.


Well elaborate then!

I already said everything with my reasoning in my initial post. There's not much behind it other than that, ergo the 'slight' reads.


Why do all these other people want to lynch you?

Because they have false expectations of me.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 17 2015 19:59 GMT
#360
On April 18 2015 04:53 WaveofShadow wrote:
Viva what do you think of GB exactly?
He's in the lower end of my scum list with oats.

It's interesting how your top two scumreads are two of my strongest townreads.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 17 2015 20:01 GMT
#362
Also, I think HF being afk is NAI. He wants to win very badly as either alignment.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 17 2015 20:02 GMT
#364
On April 18 2015 05:01 WaveofShadow wrote:
HF and VA are your top townreads? I'd love to know how you came up with that Artanis.

I figured GB and Oats were given the way you structured that post. My mistake.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 17 2015 20:03 GMT
#365
Also I kinda wanna lynch Koshi for afking a vote on me whilst never saying a single word and only pushing Oats.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 17 2015 20:04 GMT
#366
In fact I'm going to OMGUS him right now.
##Vote Koshi
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 17 2015 20:36 GMT
#379
Koshi: Decent content in his filter.

Where?
And why doesn't it bother you that he hasn't said a word about me but did vote me?
1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 39m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 3289
Soma 276
Rush 267
Killer 121
ToSsGirL 102
Mong 72
Shinee 39
Counter-Strike
ceh9556
byalli546
shoxiejesuss394
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King118
Other Games
summit1g8141
olofmeister675
WinterStarcraft589
Happy377
dupreeh232
Sick213
crisheroes143
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• StrangeGG 49
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FirePhoenix9
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos1005
• Stunt435
Upcoming Events
OSC
14h 39m
Big Brain Bouts
1d 1h
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
1d 8h
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d 10h
Sparkling Tuna Cup
2 days
Patches Events
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
4 days
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.