• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 14:12
CEST 20:12
KST 03:12
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War285.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
We built a tool to spot smurfs at match start 5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR?
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? GG Lan Fest Sofia, Bulgaria [this November]
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8975 users

Game of Thrones Mini Mafia - Page 2

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 17 2015 20:56 GMT
#383
If we could lynch someone not me that'd be dandy. I'd be happy to lynch LS.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 17 2015 21:28 GMT
#396
On April 18 2015 06:22 GlowingBear wrote:
I'd rather lynch loafery tbh

I'm kind of ok with a loafery lynch either. Pointed out how he's just been sniping from the sidelines.

Seriously though guys, why don't we just lynch Koshi?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 17 2015 21:34 GMT
#399
On April 18 2015 06:31 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2015 06:28 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 18 2015 06:22 GlowingBear wrote:
I'd rather lynch loafery tbh

I'm kind of ok with a loafery lynch either. Pointed out how he's just been sniping from the sidelines.

Seriously though guys, why don't we just lynch Koshi?

Okay why is Koshi scum?

On April 18 2015 05:03 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also I kinda wanna lynch Koshi for afking a vote on me whilst never saying a single word and only pushing Oats.

Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 17 2015 21:41 GMT
#403
On April 18 2015 06:36 GlowingBear wrote:
I'm voting loafery thrn art

Vote with me

Why don't you want to lynch Koshi?
On April 18 2015 06:36 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2015 06:34 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 18 2015 06:31 LightningStrike wrote:
On April 18 2015 06:28 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 18 2015 06:22 GlowingBear wrote:
I'd rather lynch loafery tbh

I'm kind of ok with a loafery lynch either. Pointed out how he's just been sniping from the sidelines.

Seriously though guys, why don't we just lynch Koshi?

Okay why is Koshi scum?

On April 18 2015 05:03 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also I kinda wanna lynch Koshi for afking a vote on me whilst never saying a single word and only pushing Oats.


VA's vote is worse since he voting on a guy who most likely getting Mod Killed or Replaced.

He had no idea at the time of his vote so why is that worse?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 17 2015 21:55 GMT
#409
On April 18 2015 06:48 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2015 06:41 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 18 2015 06:36 GlowingBear wrote:
I'm voting loafery thrn art

Vote with me

Why don't you want to lynch Koshi?
On April 18 2015 06:36 LightningStrike wrote:
On April 18 2015 06:34 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 18 2015 06:31 LightningStrike wrote:
On April 18 2015 06:28 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 18 2015 06:22 GlowingBear wrote:
I'd rather lynch loafery tbh

I'm kind of ok with a loafery lynch either. Pointed out how he's just been sniping from the sidelines.

Seriously though guys, why don't we just lynch Koshi?

Okay why is Koshi scum?

On April 18 2015 05:03 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
Also I kinda wanna lynch Koshi for afking a vote on me whilst never saying a single word and only pushing Oats.


VA's vote is worse since he voting on a guy who most likely getting Mod Killed or Replaced.

He had no idea at the time of his vote so why is that worse?

Because VA's vote is a throw away vote more than anything. Also Koshi exlpained his vote on you in this post:
Show nested quote +
On April 17 2015 19:00 Koshi wrote:
On April 17 2015 18:58 Koshi wrote:
##unvote ##vote Artanis[Xp]


Oats was mafia because he:
1) Said Vivax was mafia.
2) Said Vivax knew he (Oats) wasn't mafia while he (Oats) unvoted Vivax

Doesn't make sense and I don't understand why Oats cared about 1 vote on him. So much to buddy his Vivax scumread. Was odd.

He simply didn't like your Oats reads and contents regarding Oats.

No, he was talking to Oats there. Also, I don't believe I'm the only one that that tr Oats so it'd be weird for him to single me out on that. If he thinks Oats is mafia, he should be voting Oats.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 17 2015 21:56 GMT
#411
Regardless, can we not have me die to an afk sl/koshi/palmar vote?
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 17 2015 22:02 GMT
#417
I guess I'll just sheep HF since for some reason no one actually wants to lynch Koshi.
##Unvote
##Vote LightningStrike
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 17 2015 22:02 GMT
#418
GB get back on LS, Loafery isn't happening today it seems.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 17 2015 22:08 GMT
#424
On April 18 2015 07:06 Vivax wrote:
I feel better about a Koshi lynch.

GB why don't you vote Koshi with me and Artanis?

I got reservations about HF as he seems to have engaged his tryhard mode again just at EoD.

Honestly I'm fine with both LS and Koshi, I'm just voting whichever makes me not die to 3 goddamn afk voters.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 17 2015 22:13 GMT
#434
If we can band together on either LS or Koshi that'd be much appreciated.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 17 2015 22:21 GMT
#449
On April 18 2015 07:20 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2015 07:18 Holyflare wrote:
On April 18 2015 07:17 Vivax wrote:
HF what was the point of the posting style change?


I was going to do a post style change but then nobody posted much at all and I had to go afk for a long time. I tried to incorporate it with my case on LS but now I'm just trying to boost activity because everyone is afking and not doing much at a deadline.


I acknowledge your points on LS but given my own reasons I don't want to lynch him today. Did you look at Koshi?

Do you prefer me getting lynched over LS? It may come down to that.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 17 2015 22:25 GMT
#453
On April 18 2015 07:24 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2015 07:21 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 18 2015 07:20 Vivax wrote:
On April 18 2015 07:18 Holyflare wrote:
On April 18 2015 07:17 Vivax wrote:
HF what was the point of the posting style change?


I was going to do a post style change but then nobody posted much at all and I had to go afk for a long time. I tried to incorporate it with my case on LS but now I'm just trying to boost activity because everyone is afking and not doing much at a deadline.


I acknowledge your points on LS but given my own reasons I don't want to lynch him today. Did you look at Koshi?

Do you prefer me getting lynched over LS? It may come down to that.


I want Koshi.

GB WHERE ARE YOU IM STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO REPLY. WHY WONT YOU VOTE KOSHI

WILL YOU VOTE LS OVER A MEANINGLESS VOTE THAT GETS ME LYNCHED IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 17 2015 22:27 GMT
#456
On April 18 2015 07:26 Vivax wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2015 07:25 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 18 2015 07:24 Vivax wrote:
On April 18 2015 07:21 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 18 2015 07:20 Vivax wrote:
On April 18 2015 07:18 Holyflare wrote:
On April 18 2015 07:17 Vivax wrote:
HF what was the point of the posting style change?


I was going to do a post style change but then nobody posted much at all and I had to go afk for a long time. I tried to incorporate it with my case on LS but now I'm just trying to boost activity because everyone is afking and not doing much at a deadline.


I acknowledge your points on LS but given my own reasons I don't want to lynch him today. Did you look at Koshi?

Do you prefer me getting lynched over LS? It may come down to that.


I want Koshi.

GB WHERE ARE YOU IM STILL WAITING FOR YOU TO REPLY. WHY WONT YOU VOTE KOSHI

WILL YOU VOTE LS OVER A MEANINGLESS VOTE THAT GETS ME LYNCHED IF IT COMES DOWN TO IT


My vote won't change anything. HF is at 3, you are at 3, LS at 2

I'm presuming GB will switch back over to LS. If he ends up afking until deadline lynch the fuck out of him on D2.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 17 2015 22:31 GMT
#464
HF will you vote on Koshi with me GB and Vivax? I'd much much rather see Koshi lynched than you and it seems like Vivax is unwilling to lynch LS.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 17 2015 22:32 GMT
#466
It's still half an hour until deadline so get your vote off me
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 17 2015 22:39 GMT
#477
On April 18 2015 07:38 Palmar wrote:
I'm ok with my current vote. Nighty

Can we lynch Palmar for this?
I really really want to.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 17 2015 22:40 GMT
#479
lez do it and see how far we get.
##Unvote
##Vote Palmar
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 17 2015 22:42 GMT
#486
On April 18 2015 07:41 sicklucker wrote:
no idea what artanis is doing but regardless of palmers claim id kill him for voting palmer here

What makes you townread Palmar in any sense here?!
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 17 2015 22:43 GMT
#490
On April 18 2015 07:42 Holyflare wrote:
ls has rage quit the thread and let people try and talk out of it, I don't really understand anyones hesitance

I would like to lynch LS most at this point but since for some reason this isn't happening I would like to lynch someone that isn't you or me. Palmar seems like a fine candidate.
Artanis[Xp]
Profile Blog Joined December 2005
Netherlands12973 Posts
April 17 2015 22:43 GMT
#494
On April 18 2015 07:43 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 18 2015 07:42 Artanis[Xp] wrote:
On April 18 2015 07:41 sicklucker wrote:
no idea what artanis is doing but regardless of palmers claim id kill him for voting palmer here

What makes you townread Palmar in any sense here?!


I dont? what makes you scum read him? what makes you vote him?

The fact that he came in just to shit on the thread and leave again.
Prev 1 2 3 Next All
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 4h 48m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
mouzHeroMarine 536
ProTech162
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 22242
Calm 3881
Mini 345
Mind 88
910 79
Free 54
Trap 37
Aegong 32
soO 29
Noble 8
Dota 2
Gorgc7430
XaKoH 455
canceldota16
Counter-Strike
fl0m5189
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby2838
Other Games
singsing2022
FrodaN871
Beastyqt632
B2W.Neo563
mouzStarbuck303
Livibee186
Liquid`Hasu168
C9.Mang0160
Khaldor150
Trikslyr125
RotterdaM123
KnowMe90
QueenE72
ZombieGrub28
BRAT_OK 26
MindelVK10
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Dystopia_ 15
• Adnapsc2 13
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 14
• FirePhoenix10
• Michael_bg 4
• BSLYoutube
• niya90s 0
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Nemesis2216
Other Games
• Shiphtur809
• imaqtpie628
Upcoming Events
OSC
4h 48m
Big Brain Bouts
15h 48m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
22h 48m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
1d
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 15h
Patches Events
1d 20h
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
BSL Open Qualifier
2 days
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
4 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Proleague 2026-10-08
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.