• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:55
CEST 03:55
KST 10:55
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6932 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 94

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 385 Next
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 27 2015 23:07 GMT
#1861
On April 28 2015 08:02 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 08:01 indignant wrote:
On April 28 2015 07:59 Damdred wrote:
On April 28 2015 07:58 marvellosity wrote:
On April 28 2015 07:56 Damdred wrote:
On April 28 2015 07:55 marvellosity wrote:
so I guess if we can establish that yamato is definitely town, we have a mine of information.


I actually think its highly likely that Yamato is town, since with the vote steal he would of been lynched if a few people hadn't come back/switched from afk land I believe.

right, so what's the point on using the vote steal if they're both mafia i guess.

hmm. i did read sandro's filter and he announced he was using it. not sure if that changes things at all (wifom)


I guess its POSSIBLE that yamato is a goon of some sort and the scum team really wanted sando in the game over yamato perhaps. D1 busses aren't that uncommon. meh

Yeah, possible. But how likely is that when those were the only 2 real wagons and it went back and forth?

well it's not unprecedented.

but it's not the percentage outcome either.

I think it would be a good idea for you to take close look at Vivax when you catch up. I wonder if he is this blatant as mafia. Currently I am inclined to say yes.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 27 2015 23:08 GMT
#1862
On April 28 2015 08:07 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 08:02 marvellosity wrote:
On April 28 2015 08:01 indignant wrote:
On April 28 2015 07:59 Damdred wrote:
On April 28 2015 07:58 marvellosity wrote:
On April 28 2015 07:56 Damdred wrote:
On April 28 2015 07:55 marvellosity wrote:
so I guess if we can establish that yamato is definitely town, we have a mine of information.


I actually think its highly likely that Yamato is town, since with the vote steal he would of been lynched if a few people hadn't come back/switched from afk land I believe.

right, so what's the point on using the vote steal if they're both mafia i guess.

hmm. i did read sandro's filter and he announced he was using it. not sure if that changes things at all (wifom)


I guess its POSSIBLE that yamato is a goon of some sort and the scum team really wanted sando in the game over yamato perhaps. D1 busses aren't that uncommon. meh

Yeah, possible. But how likely is that when those were the only 2 real wagons and it went back and forth?

well it's not unprecedented.

but it's not the percentage outcome either.

I think it would be a good idea for you to take close look at Vivax when you catch up. I wonder if he is this blatant as mafia. Currently I am inclined to say yes.

His filter looks pretty terrible.

I'm inclined to think LS is town based on sand's filter
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 23:09 GMT
#1863
Why are people town reading rsoultin exactly? Just for being needlessly combative?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 27 2015 23:11 GMT
#1864
lol i'm mafia actually i just am doing better at looking like my worthless town self
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 27 2015 23:11 GMT
#1865
On April 28 2015 08:08 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 08:07 indignant wrote:
On April 28 2015 08:02 marvellosity wrote:
On April 28 2015 08:01 indignant wrote:
On April 28 2015 07:59 Damdred wrote:
On April 28 2015 07:58 marvellosity wrote:
On April 28 2015 07:56 Damdred wrote:
On April 28 2015 07:55 marvellosity wrote:
so I guess if we can establish that yamato is definitely town, we have a mine of information.


I actually think its highly likely that Yamato is town, since with the vote steal he would of been lynched if a few people hadn't come back/switched from afk land I believe.

right, so what's the point on using the vote steal if they're both mafia i guess.

hmm. i did read sandro's filter and he announced he was using it. not sure if that changes things at all (wifom)


I guess its POSSIBLE that yamato is a goon of some sort and the scum team really wanted sando in the game over yamato perhaps. D1 busses aren't that uncommon. meh

Yeah, possible. But how likely is that when those were the only 2 real wagons and it went back and forth?

well it's not unprecedented.

but it's not the percentage outcome either.

I think it would be a good idea for you to take close look at Vivax when you catch up. I wonder if he is this blatant as mafia. Currently I am inclined to say yes.

His filter looks pretty terrible.

I'm inclined to think LS is town based on sand's filter

The same might go for Breshke. Sandros defense of him seemed somewhat tmiish in retrospect. LS can be town, yes. I have additional reason to think so.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 27 2015 23:12 GMT
#1866
On April 28 2015 08:11 rsoultin wrote:
lol i'm mafia actually i just am doing better at looking like my worthless town self

What's the point of this? Supposed to be a joke?
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 27 2015 23:14 GMT
#1867
On April 28 2015 08:11 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 08:08 marvellosity wrote:
On April 28 2015 08:07 indignant wrote:
On April 28 2015 08:02 marvellosity wrote:
On April 28 2015 08:01 indignant wrote:
On April 28 2015 07:59 Damdred wrote:
On April 28 2015 07:58 marvellosity wrote:
On April 28 2015 07:56 Damdred wrote:
On April 28 2015 07:55 marvellosity wrote:
so I guess if we can establish that yamato is definitely town, we have a mine of information.


I actually think its highly likely that Yamato is town, since with the vote steal he would of been lynched if a few people hadn't come back/switched from afk land I believe.

right, so what's the point on using the vote steal if they're both mafia i guess.

hmm. i did read sandro's filter and he announced he was using it. not sure if that changes things at all (wifom)


I guess its POSSIBLE that yamato is a goon of some sort and the scum team really wanted sando in the game over yamato perhaps. D1 busses aren't that uncommon. meh

Yeah, possible. But how likely is that when those were the only 2 real wagons and it went back and forth?

well it's not unprecedented.

but it's not the percentage outcome either.

I think it would be a good idea for you to take close look at Vivax when you catch up. I wonder if he is this blatant as mafia. Currently I am inclined to say yes.

His filter looks pretty terrible.

I'm inclined to think LS is town based on sand's filter

The same might go for Breshke. Sandros defense of him seemed somewhat tmiish in retrospect. LS can be town, yes. I have additional reason to think so.

On second thought I don't know if my additional reason is any good. Will have to medidate about it.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 27 2015 23:14 GMT
#1868
*meditate
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 27 2015 23:14 GMT
#1869
On April 28 2015 08:12 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 08:11 rsoultin wrote:
lol i'm mafia actually i just am doing better at looking like my worthless town self

What's the point of this? Supposed to be a joke?


honestly? cause i'd rather see why damdy thinks i'm not town then have others tell him what to think ^^
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 27 2015 23:16 GMT
#1870
On April 28 2015 08:14 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 08:11 indignant wrote:
On April 28 2015 08:08 marvellosity wrote:
On April 28 2015 08:07 indignant wrote:
On April 28 2015 08:02 marvellosity wrote:
On April 28 2015 08:01 indignant wrote:
On April 28 2015 07:59 Damdred wrote:
On April 28 2015 07:58 marvellosity wrote:
On April 28 2015 07:56 Damdred wrote:
On April 28 2015 07:55 marvellosity wrote:
so I guess if we can establish that yamato is definitely town, we have a mine of information.


I actually think its highly likely that Yamato is town, since with the vote steal he would of been lynched if a few people hadn't come back/switched from afk land I believe.

right, so what's the point on using the vote steal if they're both mafia i guess.

hmm. i did read sandro's filter and he announced he was using it. not sure if that changes things at all (wifom)


I guess its POSSIBLE that yamato is a goon of some sort and the scum team really wanted sando in the game over yamato perhaps. D1 busses aren't that uncommon. meh

Yeah, possible. But how likely is that when those were the only 2 real wagons and it went back and forth?

well it's not unprecedented.

but it's not the percentage outcome either.

I think it would be a good idea for you to take close look at Vivax when you catch up. I wonder if he is this blatant as mafia. Currently I am inclined to say yes.

His filter looks pretty terrible.

I'm inclined to think LS is town based on sand's filter

The same might go for Breshke. Sandros defense of him seemed somewhat tmiish in retrospect. LS can be town, yes. I have additional reason to think so.

On second thought I don't know if my additional reason is any good. Will have to medidate about it.

yeah i just checked. i don't think it clears breshke at all (not that i particularly think he's mafia) - he could easily just be attacking someone attacking his scumbuddy
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 23:16 GMT
#1871
I've already said you been needlessly combative towards my catching up eye. Very antagonistic, you only working with people when you have to instead of seeking them out to an extent. So far anyway
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 27 2015 23:19 GMT
#1872
On April 28 2015 08:16 Damdred wrote:
I've already said you been needlessly combative towards my catching up eye. Very antagonistic, you only working with people when you have to instead of seeking them out to an extent. So far anyway


why don't you finish catching up then xP that would make more sense than posting just to post
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 23:20 GMT
#1873
On April 28 2015 06:21 Fecalfeast wrote:
also if he ninja votes last minute I'm grabbing my shovel and tunneling him


oh god, FF when is this happening
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 27 2015 23:20 GMT
#1874
On April 28 2015 08:19 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 08:16 Damdred wrote:
I've already said you been needlessly combative towards my catching up eye. Very antagonistic, you only working with people when you have to instead of seeking them out to an extent. So far anyway


why don't you finish catching up then xP that would make more sense than posting just to post

I don't think this is posting just to post. He has a point here.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 23:20 GMT
#1875
On April 28 2015 08:19 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 08:16 Damdred wrote:
I've already said you been needlessly combative towards my catching up eye. Very antagonistic, you only working with people when you have to instead of seeking them out to an extent. So far anyway


why don't you finish catching up then xP that would make more sense than posting just to post


Don't be an ass to me just to be an ass
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 27 2015 23:21 GMT
#1876
On April 28 2015 08:20 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:21 Fecalfeast wrote:
also if he ninja votes last minute I'm grabbing my shovel and tunneling him


oh god, FF when is this happening

Awesome. Totally forgot about this. You literally ninja voted during the last minute.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 27 2015 23:22 GMT
#1877
:/

it's less that and more that for all the games people have played with me they still don't realize what i'm doing when i'm posting...needlessly combative and pointless posting earlier my ass
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 27 2015 23:22 GMT
#1878
On April 28 2015 08:20 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:21 Fecalfeast wrote:
also if he ninja votes last minute I'm grabbing my shovel and tunneling him


oh god, FF when is this happening

I didn't think your last minute vote would hammer mafia, what am I supposed to do there?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 27 2015 23:22 GMT
#1879
And I really should say literally more often just to piss certain people off :p
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 27 2015 23:23 GMT
#1880
On April 28 2015 08:22 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 08:20 Damdred wrote:
On April 28 2015 06:21 Fecalfeast wrote:
also if he ninja votes last minute I'm grabbing my shovel and tunneling him


oh god, FF when is this happening

I didn't think your last minute vote would hammer mafia, what am I supposed to do there?

You are fucked bro.
Prev 1 92 93 94 95 96 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 6m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RuFF_SC2 174
ProTech123
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 14741
Rain 1511
GuemChi 877
sorry 35
Bale 16
NaDa 11
Dota 2
monkeys_forever434
NeuroSwarm194
LuMiX0
Counter-Strike
taco 454
minikerr26
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1060
Mew2King93
Other Games
summit1g6561
JimRising 534
WinterStarcraft507
C9.Mang0176
ViBE131
Trikslyr59
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick808
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 118
• davetesta42
• Letter143
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Stunt210
Other Games
• Scarra954
• Shiphtur453
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 6m
INu's Battles
9h 6m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 6m
OSC
20h 21m
Replay Cast
21h 6m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.