• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:52
CEST 23:52
KST 06:52
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6757 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 93

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 385 Next
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 27 2015 22:54 GMT
#1841
On April 28 2015 07:51 marvellosity wrote:
can someone cool tell me if i need to read all the pages i missed? i gathered the vote was extremely close but it seems like a lot of pages when we did good already.


Basically Yamato showed up, a few of us switched to Sandroba (would have preferred Vivax at the time TBH) then the really bad lurkers showed up in droves and chose their wagons.
Jean Valjean
Profile Joined April 2015
France216 Posts
April 27 2015 22:54 GMT
#1842
If holyflare wants the fight promoter thing I am more than willing to give it to him.

You can just read my filter to be enlightened marvellosity. It's so much better than all the stuff written by those American plebeians.
In His name my task has just begun, I will see it done!
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 27 2015 22:54 GMT
#1843
Ohhhhhhh player, not role. Gotcha.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 27 2015 22:55 GMT
#1844
so I guess if we can establish that yamato is definitely town, we have a mine of information.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 27 2015 22:55 GMT
#1845
On April 28 2015 07:54 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 07:51 marvellosity wrote:
can someone cool tell me if i need to read all the pages i missed? i gathered the vote was extremely close but it seems like a lot of pages when we did good already.


Basically Yamato showed up, a few of us switched to Sandroba (would have preferred Vivax at the time TBH) then the really bad lurkers showed up in droves and chose their wagons.


Hurray for the bad lurkers showing up on the right wagon! *cough cough*

Good job giving Marv an excuse to not read, though.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 22:56 GMT
#1846
On April 28 2015 07:55 marvellosity wrote:
so I guess if we can establish that yamato is definitely town, we have a mine of information.


I actually think its highly likely that Yamato is town, since with the vote steal he would of been lynched if a few people hadn't come back/switched from afk land I believe.
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
April 27 2015 22:56 GMT
#1847
On April 28 2015 07:54 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 07:51 marvellosity wrote:
can someone cool tell me if i need to read all the pages i missed? i gathered the vote was extremely close but it seems like a lot of pages when we did good already.


Basically Yamato showed up, a few of us switched to Sandroba (would have preferred Vivax at the time TBH) then the really bad lurkers showed up in droves and chose their wagons.


Hey I was the only person who voted Vivax. You didn't follow me then and you think I'm scummy now, what's going on with that?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 27 2015 22:57 GMT
#1848
Eh, I misread what he said. If he doesn't read a 10-8 lynch he was AFK for, we take that into consideration. Not the end of the world.

For now ##vote: HolyFlare
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 27 2015 22:57 GMT
#1849
So far everyone has a way cooler role than me.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2015 22:57 GMT
#1850
On April 28 2015 07:40 Sepulchre wrote:
I'm fine with fighting, this is what we are here for after all.

Should probably mention that I do bonus damage.


good you can be are goon. Put this man in the ring!
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 27 2015 22:58 GMT
#1851
On April 28 2015 07:56 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 07:55 marvellosity wrote:
so I guess if we can establish that yamato is definitely town, we have a mine of information.


I actually think its highly likely that Yamato is town, since with the vote steal he would of been lynched if a few people hadn't come back/switched from afk land I believe.

right, so what's the point on using the vote steal if they're both mafia i guess.

hmm. i did read sandro's filter and he announced he was using it. not sure if that changes things at all (wifom)
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 27 2015 22:58 GMT
#1852
On April 28 2015 07:51 marvellosity wrote:
can someone cool tell me if i need to read all the pages i missed? i gathered the vote was extremely close but it seems like a lot of pages when we did good already.


<3 you're going to help me lynch sepulchre, right?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 27 2015 22:59 GMT
#1853
On April 28 2015 07:55 marvellosity wrote:
so I guess if we can establish that yamato is definitely town, we have a mine of information.

That's why you need to read what happened. I think it is more than likely that he is town considering how this went down in the end. Either mafia is really boned or some townies fucked up pretty badly in the end. Regardless we can probably clear quite a few people for now.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 22:59 GMT
#1854
On April 28 2015 07:58 marvellosity wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 07:56 Damdred wrote:
On April 28 2015 07:55 marvellosity wrote:
so I guess if we can establish that yamato is definitely town, we have a mine of information.


I actually think its highly likely that Yamato is town, since with the vote steal he would of been lynched if a few people hadn't come back/switched from afk land I believe.

right, so what's the point on using the vote steal if they're both mafia i guess.

hmm. i did read sandro's filter and he announced he was using it. not sure if that changes things at all (wifom)


I guess its POSSIBLE that yamato is a goon of some sort and the scum team really wanted sando in the game over yamato perhaps. D1 busses aren't that uncommon. meh
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 23:00 GMT
#1855
On April 28 2015 07:59 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 07:58 marvellosity wrote:
On April 28 2015 07:56 Damdred wrote:
On April 28 2015 07:55 marvellosity wrote:
so I guess if we can establish that yamato is definitely town, we have a mine of information.


I actually think its highly likely that Yamato is town, since with the vote steal he would of been lynched if a few people hadn't come back/switched from afk land I believe.

right, so what's the point on using the vote steal if they're both mafia i guess.

hmm. i did read sandro's filter and he announced he was using it. not sure if that changes things at all (wifom)


I guess its POSSIBLE that yamato is a goon of some sort and the scum team really wanted sando in the game over yamato perhaps. D1 busses aren't that uncommon. meh


But I don't think its worth thinking about tonight, I think its highly unlikely that mafia team wouldn't at least try to lynch a town today really
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2015 23:00 GMT
#1856
On April 28 2015 07:49 Holyflare wrote:
I'm the best target since I'm a pgo, it's fine.


I think the idea is we dont want to nominate someone that will get nked. I think me and you are likely nks so I dont think we should be the promoter. I think we should pick the fights but nominate some null person as the promoter and force him to pick are fights or lynch him

note - if the fight promoter dies there is no fights so voting hf is retarded
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 27 2015 23:01 GMT
#1857
On April 28 2015 07:59 Damdred wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 07:58 marvellosity wrote:
On April 28 2015 07:56 Damdred wrote:
On April 28 2015 07:55 marvellosity wrote:
so I guess if we can establish that yamato is definitely town, we have a mine of information.


I actually think its highly likely that Yamato is town, since with the vote steal he would of been lynched if a few people hadn't come back/switched from afk land I believe.

right, so what's the point on using the vote steal if they're both mafia i guess.

hmm. i did read sandro's filter and he announced he was using it. not sure if that changes things at all (wifom)


I guess its POSSIBLE that yamato is a goon of some sort and the scum team really wanted sando in the game over yamato perhaps. D1 busses aren't that uncommon. meh

Yeah, possible. But how likely is that when those were the only 2 real wagons and it went back and forth?
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 27 2015 23:02 GMT
#1858
On April 28 2015 08:01 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 07:59 Damdred wrote:
On April 28 2015 07:58 marvellosity wrote:
On April 28 2015 07:56 Damdred wrote:
On April 28 2015 07:55 marvellosity wrote:
so I guess if we can establish that yamato is definitely town, we have a mine of information.


I actually think its highly likely that Yamato is town, since with the vote steal he would of been lynched if a few people hadn't come back/switched from afk land I believe.

right, so what's the point on using the vote steal if they're both mafia i guess.

hmm. i did read sandro's filter and he announced he was using it. not sure if that changes things at all (wifom)


I guess its POSSIBLE that yamato is a goon of some sort and the scum team really wanted sando in the game over yamato perhaps. D1 busses aren't that uncommon. meh

Yeah, possible. But how likely is that when those were the only 2 real wagons and it went back and forth?

well it's not unprecedented.

but it's not the percentage outcome either.
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 27 2015 23:02 GMT
#1859
On April 28 2015 08:00 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 07:49 Holyflare wrote:
I'm the best target since I'm a pgo, it's fine.


I think the idea is we dont want to nominate someone that will get nked. I think me and you are likely nks so I dont think we should be the promoter. I think we should pick the fights but nominate some null person as the promoter and force him to pick are fights or lynch him

note - if the fight promoter dies there is no fights so voting hf is retarded

That's the point. He is a pgo and if mafia visits/kills him they also die.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
April 27 2015 23:04 GMT
#1860
Honestly, i'm not really to interested in thinking about Yamato being mafia at this juncture. I think its highly unlikely that a team of mafia couldn't get some form of wagon going on another towny. Especially with so many afk/scummy people on lists.

Prev 1 91 92 93 94 95 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 8m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ZombieGrub248
Nina 136
NeuroSwarm 132
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13760
NaDa 22
Bale 13
Dota 2
febbydoto25
monkeys_forever20
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King44
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu678
Other Games
summit1g4165
Grubby3417
Liquid`RaSZi2040
shahzam536
WinterStarcraft414
ToD287
C9.Mang0286
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 64
• musti20045 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1106
Other Games
• imaqtpie1020
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 8m
INu's Battles
13h 8m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 8m
OSC
1d
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.