• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 04:11
CEST 10:11
KST 17:11
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20262Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ BW General Discussion Fantasy returning? Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Canadian Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7446 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 82

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 385 Next
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 27 2015 21:43 GMT
#1621
On April 28 2015 06:42 Vivax wrote:
You guys are fucking awful really, get on yammo. I'm baffled how you can let a guy live who only posts something 1:30 before deadline. It's logical arguments vs emotional bandwagony bullshit, don't let this become town of salem pls


i don't get why you don't understand how

"i won't be here most of the cycle"

and then not being here most of the cycle

is flat-out null ^^
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 27 2015 21:43 GMT
#1622
On April 28 2015 06:42 Vivax wrote:
You guys are fucking awful really, get on yammo. I'm baffled how you can let a guy live who only posts something 1:30 before deadline. It's logical arguments vs emotional bandwagony bullshit, don't let this become town of salem pls

If we do a switch to Breshke will you join?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
April 27 2015 21:43 GMT
#1623
On April 28 2015 06:38 Vivax wrote:
Y'all are fucking awful, I've been posting consistently since I had the time and I'm sheeping a guy who is most likely town and if you don't see it go fuck yourselves.


wow, overreaction much?

I never even mentioned you before I voted you.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:43 GMT
#1624
On April 28 2015 06:43 Vivax wrote:
And even if you let yamato live and by some miracle he's town he's gonna let mafia win at lylo.

It's win/win. Almost like a vig shot

convinced me. Sheep me on HF another time bro.
I had a good night of sleep.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 27 2015 21:44 GMT
#1625
no no no breshke is probably not mafia here ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 27 2015 21:44 GMT
#1626
Scratch that I a idiot.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 27 2015 21:44 GMT
#1627
On April 28 2015 06:43 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:40 LightningStrike wrote:
You know Breshke throwing away his vote is pretty bad.


did you not jsut see me say i was going to change it?

Why arn't we lynching this guy people are trying to work out what wagon to push and he is worried about a single vote on him


I don't think it's wrong of him to bring it up tbh.
Retired.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 27 2015 21:44 GMT
#1628
On April 28 2015 06:43 Vivax wrote:
And even if you let yamato live and by some miracle he's town he's gonna let mafia win at lylo.

It's win/win. Almost like a vig shot


You're probably still mafia but this is hilarious.
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:44 GMT
#1629
ALL SHEEP MARV
I had a good night of sleep.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 27 2015 21:45 GMT
#1630
On April 28 2015 06:44 rsoultin wrote:
no no no breshke is probably not mafia here ><

No idea how you could come to this conclusion.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 27 2015 21:45 GMT
#1631
On April 28 2015 06:43 rsoultin wrote:
><

if sepu is mafia, he is defnitely mafia for what i've said

and y'all are bad

and i will dance and call y'all bad all game

bad bad bad

i've been weighing in on the other wagons hf pull your head out your ass ^^

okay i'll lynch sandy under protest but honestly i'm not a fan of y'all's wagons...he's just more likely scum imo than the others are

How many scum do you think are in this game of 22 people? You seriously think that, of ALL THE OPTIONS, your 5 post lurker has the BEST chance of being scum?!
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:45 GMT
#1632
Lynch Yamato.
I had a good night of sleep.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 27 2015 21:45 GMT
#1633
On April 28 2015 06:43 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:38 Vivax wrote:
Y'all are fucking awful, I've been posting consistently since I had the time and I'm sheeping a guy who is most likely town and if you don't see it go fuck yourselves.


wow, overreaction much?

I never even mentioned you before I voted you.


I have yet to see you contribute anything of value.
Retired.
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
April 27 2015 21:45 GMT
#1634
On April 28 2015 06:37 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:34 sandroba wrote:
On April 28 2015 06:21 Holyflare wrote:
Voting sandroba, suggest you guys do the same. How can someone read a thread in 30 seconds and say my reads are fabricated? Hint: they can't at all

I actually have been watching you since the beggining of the game when you fabricated a random scum read on me and started pushing that idea. I've actually been back to the thread one hour ago and am caught up.


LOL how the fuck can you randomly use the word fabricated so many god damn times in a game that has people making reads by definition of the game type. You simply can't. That's the biggest load of bull shit. There's absolutely nothing wrong with what i stated, you talked a lot about setup and didn't care about explaining your reads at all.

Yes I've talked a lot about setup in the beggining of the game as I do in all my town themed games. How exactly does that make me mafia? I could buy you thinking I'm mafia for being afk most of the weekend but you feel the need to FABRICATE stuff to somehow say your read is justified. And yes, I usually lookout for posts that seem FABRICATED, that's how I normally find mafia. I can't prove they are FABRICATED because that's impossible, but I normally get it right.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22415 Posts
April 27 2015 21:45 GMT
#1635
LS, Breshke soft claimed a role so no way I'm lynching him today, same with SL
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2015 21:45 GMT
#1636
On April 28 2015 06:43 rsoultin wrote:
><

if sepu is mafia, he is defnitely mafia for what i've said

and y'all are bad

and i will dance and call y'all bad all game

bad bad bad

i've been weighing in on the other wagons hf pull your head out your ass ^^

okay i'll lynch sandy under protest but honestly i'm not a fan of y'all's wagons...he's just more likely scum imo than the others are


dude theres multiple days of mafia were not talking about him today you look scummy as hell
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 27 2015 21:46 GMT
#1637
On April 28 2015 06:45 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:43 rsoultin wrote:
><

if sepu is mafia, he is defnitely mafia for what i've said

and y'all are bad

and i will dance and call y'all bad all game

bad bad bad

i've been weighing in on the other wagons hf pull your head out your ass ^^

okay i'll lynch sandy under protest but honestly i'm not a fan of y'all's wagons...he's just more likely scum imo than the others are

How many scum do you think are in this game of 22 people? You seriously think that, of ALL THE OPTIONS, your 5 post lurker has the BEST chance of being scum?!


of all the options being pushed?

yes, yes i do ^^
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2015 21:46 GMT
#1638
On April 28 2015 06:45 Vivax wrote:
LS, Breshke soft claimed a role so no way I'm lynching him today, same with SL


You know ls cant handle sarcasm right?
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 27 2015 21:46 GMT
#1639
On April 28 2015 06:45 Vivax wrote:
LS, Breshke soft claimed a role so no way I'm lynching him today, same with SL

idk why but when people do this it makes me sad. You're telling mafia to go check breshke's filter now if they missed that..
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
April 27 2015 21:46 GMT
#1640
On April 28 2015 06:45 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:43 Inspector Javert wrote:
On April 28 2015 06:38 Vivax wrote:
Y'all are fucking awful, I've been posting consistently since I had the time and I'm sheeping a guy who is most likely town and if you don't see it go fuck yourselves.


wow, overreaction much?

I never even mentioned you before I voted you.


I have yet to see you contribute anything of value.


I wouldn't trade my filter for yours.
Prev 1 80 81 82 83 84 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 1h 50m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 64
EnDerr 7
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 2480
Rain 1619
FanTaSy 430
Yoon 84
Soma 81
Mong 71
Killer 58
NotJumperer 47
Bale 37
Hm[arnc] 27
[ Show more ]
ajuk12(nOOB) 23
Shinee 15
yabsab 14
Sharp 9
Noble 8
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm179
Fuzer 69
League of Legends
JimRising 510
Counter-Strike
shoxiejesuss392
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King168
Other Games
summit1g8128
olofmeister992
ceh9404
Happy297
KnowMe131
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick642
BasetradeTV164
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream33
[ Show 16 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• LUISG 12
• killerbeecast1
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• iopq 3
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2217
League of Legends
• Rush1156
• Lourlo1038
• Stunt505
Other Games
• Shiphtur861
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
1h 50m
INu's Battles
2h 50m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
4h 50m
OSC
14h 5m
Replay Cast
14h 50m
OSC
1d 14h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.