• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 03:32
CEST 09:32
KST 16:32
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War435.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror TL Sidebar missing streams Bot on ladder Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 9543 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 81

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 385 Next
yamato77
Profile Blog Joined October 2010
11589 Posts
April 27 2015 21:39 GMT
#1601
On April 28 2015 06:32 Koshi wrote:
When is marv AWOL when he is town around LYNCHTIME?


Fucker is 100% mafia. Don't fucking sheep him on yamato.

Koshi is also mafia.

Lol this game.
Writer@WriterYamato
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 27 2015 21:39 GMT
#1602
FF did you see my post? ;o;

meh i might as well give up or just start screaming

LYNCH SEPU LYNCH SEPU LYNCH SEPU uselessly cause no one wants to pay attention or thinks that this is actually null from him ><
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 27 2015 21:40 GMT
#1603
On April 28 2015 06:39 Vivax wrote:
When I post about him he's nowhere to be seen and JUST, JUST when it matters he starts posting shit and it's on the only guy scumreading him in the thread.

Yamato been afk all day, marv is voting him, and all he's doing is omgusing the guy on him he thinks he can mislynch most easily.

Vivax is making sense too, how am I supposed to sheep everybody?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 27 2015 21:40 GMT
#1604
On April 28 2015 06:37 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:35 Xatalos wrote:
Meh I don't think Breshke deserves more defense from me. I kind of liked his LS read earlier though so I wouldn't prefer lynching him.

sandroba did you read any posts where HF fleshed out his reads following his list?

Why on earth are you constantly talking about Breshke and nothing else? Are you scumbuddies or something?


Because he's been brought up as a lynch candidate every now and then and I'd like to get the correct picture of his chances of flipping scum before it's like 5min to deadline.

Last minute shenanigans and stuff
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 27 2015 21:40 GMT
#1605
On April 28 2015 06:38 Fecalfeast wrote:
as in, how does it change your read on HF, the famed bus driver, if sandroba flips mafia?


I don't bus anymore it's shit
sandroba
Profile Joined April 2006
Canada4998 Posts
April 27 2015 21:40 GMT
#1606
On April 28 2015 06:35 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:34 sandroba wrote:
On April 28 2015 06:21 Holyflare wrote:
Voting sandroba, suggest you guys do the same. How can someone read a thread in 30 seconds and say my reads are fabricated? Hint: they can't at all

I actually have been watching you since the beggining of the game when you fabricated a random scum read on me and started pushing that idea. I've actually been back to the thread one hour ago and am caught up.

lol, then give us more than this HF push.

Why should I when I think I have found mafia?

On April 28 2015 06:22 yamato77 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:17 sandroba wrote:
@yamato ??? why do you dissagree? I have no read on you currently but why would you attack the guy who is trying to get someone else lynched instead of you??

If you have no read on me, the leading wagon and apparent beloved lynch of the masses, how are you able to justify saying that HF's reads are fabricated? How can you judge their believability when you can't possibly have reads on all the players?

@yamato I don't get how the fact that I don't have read on you means anything about HF reads being fabricated? I have reads on plenty people on the game and I've read HF's posts and they feel very lazy and fabricated. What are you even saying here?
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:40 GMT
#1607
On April 28 2015 06:38 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:37 Koshi wrote:
On April 28 2015 06:37 indignant wrote:
On April 28 2015 06:35 Xatalos wrote:
Meh I don't think Breshke deserves more defense from me. I kind of liked his LS read earlier though so I wouldn't prefer lynching him.

sandroba did you read any posts where HF fleshed out his reads following his list?

Why on earth are you constantly talking about Breshke and nothing else? Are you scumbuddies or something?

good read. Useful.

Shut up idiot.

No really. The best association read ever.
I had a good night of sleep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 27 2015 21:40 GMT
#1608
On April 28 2015 06:39 rsoultin wrote:
FF did you see my post? ;o;

meh i might as well give up or just start screaming

LYNCH SEPU LYNCH SEPU LYNCH SEPU uselessly cause no one wants to pay attention or thinks that this is actually null from him ><


This isn't going to happen?
?..????.?.

Weigh in on the wagons woman
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 27 2015 21:40 GMT
#1609
On April 28 2015 06:39 rsoultin wrote:
FF did you see my post? ;o;

meh i might as well give up or just start screaming

LYNCH SEPU LYNCH SEPU LYNCH SEPU uselessly cause no one wants to pay attention or thinks that this is actually null from him ><

I kinda think sepu is the least interesting of all the options right now if that post + his filter is all you have...
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 27 2015 21:40 GMT
#1610
You know Breshke throwing away his vote is pretty bad.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
April 27 2015 21:41 GMT
#1611
lol

We are so lynching a townie today.
Retired.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 27 2015 21:41 GMT
#1612
On April 28 2015 06:40 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:35 indignant wrote:
On April 28 2015 06:34 sandroba wrote:
On April 28 2015 06:21 Holyflare wrote:
Voting sandroba, suggest you guys do the same. How can someone read a thread in 30 seconds and say my reads are fabricated? Hint: they can't at all

I actually have been watching you since the beggining of the game when you fabricated a random scum read on me and started pushing that idea. I've actually been back to the thread one hour ago and am caught up.

lol, then give us more than this HF push.

Why should I when I think I have found mafia?

Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:22 yamato77 wrote:
On April 28 2015 06:17 sandroba wrote:
@yamato ??? why do you dissagree? I have no read on you currently but why would you attack the guy who is trying to get someone else lynched instead of you??

If you have no read on me, the leading wagon and apparent beloved lynch of the masses, how are you able to justify saying that HF's reads are fabricated? How can you judge their believability when you can't possibly have reads on all the players?

@yamato I don't get how the fact that I don't have read on you means anything about HF reads being fabricated? I have reads on plenty people on the game and I've read HF's posts and they feel very lazy and fabricated. What are you even saying here?

Because quite clearly you are going down right now and HF isn't.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 27 2015 21:41 GMT
#1613
Looks like sandroba is getting lynched now though which is better than yamato or Breshke.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
April 27 2015 21:42 GMT
#1614
On April 28 2015 06:40 sandroba wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:35 indignant wrote:
On April 28 2015 06:34 sandroba wrote:
On April 28 2015 06:21 Holyflare wrote:
Voting sandroba, suggest you guys do the same. How can someone read a thread in 30 seconds and say my reads are fabricated? Hint: they can't at all

I actually have been watching you since the beggining of the game when you fabricated a random scum read on me and started pushing that idea. I've actually been back to the thread one hour ago and am caught up.

lol, then give us more than this HF push.

Why should I when I think I have found mafia?

Show nested quote +
On April 28 2015 06:22 yamato77 wrote:
On April 28 2015 06:17 sandroba wrote:
@yamato ??? why do you dissagree? I have no read on you currently but why would you attack the guy who is trying to get someone else lynched instead of you??

If you have no read on me, the leading wagon and apparent beloved lynch of the masses, how are you able to justify saying that HF's reads are fabricated? How can you judge their believability when you can't possibly have reads on all the players?

@yamato I don't get how the fact that I don't have read on you means anything about HF reads being fabricated? I have reads on plenty people on the game and I've read HF's posts and they feel very lazy and fabricated. What are you even saying here?



Being lazy doesn't mean I'm mafia

Hahahahaha I'm in 3 games and wasn't even at computer till today! Get some new reads scummer!
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 27 2015 21:42 GMT
#1615
On April 28 2015 06:34 Fecalfeast wrote:
I wanna lynch marv but it's just for the lulz and I don't know if I'm ok with that


town read forever
Koshi
Profile Blog Joined August 2010
Belgium38799 Posts
April 27 2015 21:42 GMT
#1616
On April 28 2015 06:41 Xatalos wrote:
Looks like sandroba is getting lynched now though which is better than yamato or Breshke.

Are you scumbuddies with yamato and Breshke?
I had a good night of sleep.
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 27 2015 21:42 GMT
#1617
You guys are fucking awful really, get on yammo. I'm baffled how you can let a guy live who only posts something 1:30 before deadline. It's logical arguments vs emotional bandwagony bullshit, don't let this become town of salem pls
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
April 27 2015 21:43 GMT
#1618
><

if sepu is mafia, he is defnitely mafia for what i've said

and y'all are bad

and i will dance and call y'all bad all game

bad bad bad

i've been weighing in on the other wagons hf pull your head out your ass ^^

okay i'll lynch sandy under protest but honestly i'm not a fan of y'all's wagons...he's just more likely scum imo than the others are
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
April 27 2015 21:43 GMT
#1619
On April 28 2015 06:40 LightningStrike wrote:
You know Breshke throwing away his vote is pretty bad.


did you not jsut see me say i was going to change it?

Why arn't we lynching this guy people are trying to work out what wagon to push and he is worried about a single vote on him
Vivax
Profile Blog Joined April 2011
22416 Posts
April 27 2015 21:43 GMT
#1620
And even if you let yamato live and by some miracle he's town he's gonna let mafia win at lylo.

It's win/win. Almost like a vig shot
Prev 1 79 80 81 82 83 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 2h 28m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Free 1485
BeSt 289
Soma 156
Soulkey 141
sorry 120
Mind 66
Bale 25
ajuk12(nOOB) 13
ZergMaN 11
Shuttle 0
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm186
League of Legends
JimRising 603
Counter-Strike
edward85
Other Games
summit1g9065
Coldzera 694
WinterStarcraft688
C9.Mang0264
Sick190
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick705
BasetradeTV189
[ Show 10 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2234
Other Games
• Shiphtur522
Upcoming Events
Big Brain Bouts
2h 28m
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
Online Event
4h 28m
AI Arena Tournament
9h 28m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
11h 28m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
1d 2h
Patches Events
1d 7h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 11h
OSC
2 days
WardiTV Weekly
3 days
[ Show More ]
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
The PondCast
5 days
Online Event
6 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.