• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 21:04
CEST 03:04
KST 10:04
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6239 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 322

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 320 321 322 323 324 385 Next
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 08 2015 15:18 GMT
#6421
Hm..
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 08 2015 15:19 GMT
#6422
And Stutters?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 08 2015 15:20 GMT
#6423
No clue far ad I know he's taken 0 dmg
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 08 2015 15:40 GMT
#6424
I guess lynching Stutters might be better then... If we can be reasonably sure that OWS will die anyway.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 08 2015 15:43 GMT
#6425
On May 09 2015 00:40 Xatalos wrote:
I guess lynching Stutters might be better then... If we can be reasonably sure that OWS will die anyway.


If we think obi is mafia we probably shouldn't trust what he has to say about his HP total and whether or not he'd survive a fight.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 08 2015 15:43 GMT
#6426
4000!


In honor of the 4000, I will be honest and tell you my role. I am not the bank. I am not the director of communication. I am not... I am not... I am sadly not the gym...

I know, I know... How can someone so power and so strong not be a Gym? How can you not take damage at night neither from mafia or a self claimed PGO? Well... I am a trainer. But more than a trainer, because the person controlling this character is Chezinu. As I mentioned earlier in the thread, the gym was but a caricature of who I really am. It is true that I can invent things. Yes, I just wanted to troll everyone. We were winning, so not trying to rid the impression that I was third party seemed optimal for my survival. As 3P, who would dare attack me? Plus, I'm Chezinu! Why would you kill me? I have to be honest... as some of you have noticed, I haven't really been reading the thread or scumhunting for that matter. There was never a need since a mafia was getting lynched. I had RL tasks that needed to be accomplished.

Now, there is someone who guessed my alignment recently.
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 08 2015 10:41 sicklucker wrote:
chez is my roles best friend in the manga.Just like in this game! We are always going to be town with are other best friend already flipping mafia to stop mass claiming


That is right guys, Chezinu is town. The only one who seems confident in this right now is sicklucker... Now, I must tell you what I did last night. As I mentioned in the thread prior to the night - as I have always crumbed before the nights - I gave sicklucker a towel, so that he can throw in the towel and give up. However, I did not give him a bucket of water.

As the night before, I gave Holyflare a choice between 3 items. It is true. He chose the troll item and vanished for a cycle. When he returned, He came back black.

Did I recruit him as third party? Or am I town with a imagination that dreams to be third party and trolls likewise? What is more likely? Remember, I am Chezinu.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 08 2015 15:48 GMT
#6427
Nah we put obi in the fight and lynch someone else. Its the best use of our time.

Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 08 2015 15:55 GMT
#6428
On May 09 2015 00:48 Damdred wrote:
Nah we put obi in the fight and lynch someone else. Its the best use of our time.



maybe this is right. We could always make him fight again tomorrow.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 08 2015 16:26 GMT
#6429
On May 09 2015 00:43 Chezinu wrote:
4000!


In honor of the 4000, I will be honest and tell you my role. I am not the bank. I am not the director of communication. I am not... I am not... I am sadly not the gym...

I know, I know... How can someone so power and so strong not be a Gym? How can you not take damage at night neither from mafia or a self claimed PGO? Well... I am a trainer. But more than a trainer, because the person controlling this character is Chezinu. As I mentioned earlier in the thread, the gym was but a caricature of who I really am. It is true that I can invent things. Yes, I just wanted to troll everyone. We were winning, so not trying to rid the impression that I was third party seemed optimal for my survival. As 3P, who would dare attack me? Plus, I'm Chezinu! Why would you kill me? I have to be honest... as some of you have noticed, I haven't really been reading the thread or scumhunting for that matter. There was never a need since a mafia was getting lynched. I had RL tasks that needed to be accomplished.

Now, there is someone who guessed my alignment recently.
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 08 2015 10:41 sicklucker wrote:
chez is my roles best friend in the manga.Just like in this game! We are always going to be town with are other best friend already flipping mafia to stop mass claiming


That is right guys, Chezinu is town. The only one who seems confident in this right now is sicklucker... Now, I must tell you what I did last night. As I mentioned in the thread prior to the night - as I have always crumbed before the nights - I gave sicklucker a towel, so that he can throw in the towel and give up. However, I did not give him a bucket of water.

As the night before, I gave Holyflare a choice between 3 items. It is true. He chose the troll item and vanished for a cycle. When he returned, He came back black.

Did I recruit him as third party? Or am I town with a imagination that dreams to be third party and trolls likewise? What is more likely? Remember, I am Chezinu.

The coming back Black is WIFOM.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 08 2015 18:24 GMT
#6430
So I'm done with exams, I'll be around more (although this weekend will be rough). Anything major happen before I catch up tonight?
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 08 2015 18:26 GMT
#6431
On May 09 2015 00:40 Xatalos wrote:
I guess lynching Stutters might be better then... If we can be reasonably sure that OWS will die anyway.

0 damage, but I can essentially drop my HP from 20 to 11 at a whim if you guys can kill me off with fights.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 08 2015 18:36 GMT
#6432
Meh... I just get the feeling from Stutters that he's more likely a townie from posts like that. I'd really rather lynch OWS today.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 08 2015 18:37 GMT
#6433
To be more precise, from the fact that he's so open with his role usage and cooperative.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 08 2015 18:40 GMT
#6434
Kill ows with the fight mechanic with ls and kill bats ot males the landscape a lot clearer
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
May 08 2015 18:55 GMT
#6435
Day 5 Vote Count

Inspector Javert (3): Holyflare, Damdred, LightningStrike
ObiWanShinobi (2): Xatalos, Inspector Javert
Stutters695 (1): sicklucker

Not voting (5): Breshke, indignant, Chezinu, Stutters695, ObiWanShinobi

Given the current vote count, Inspector Javert is most likely to be knocked out.
The voting thread is located here.
Countdown:
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 08 2015 18:59 GMT
#6436
Anything else is silly this is totally about doing the optimal play we have at least 3 people who have been relatively scummy in some way and we have stutters who is verge with weird moves and low activity.

either way we shouldn't waste the fight mechanic giving us free lynched to help focus us. If none of the three flip scum or 3p antitown, its not that horrible a scenerio and it lets us focus on other people the next day
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 08 2015 19:42 GMT
#6437
On May 09 2015 03:59 Damdred wrote:
Anything else is silly this is totally about doing the optimal play we have at least 3 people who have been relatively scummy in some way and we have stutters who is verge with weird moves and low activity.

either way we shouldn't waste the fight mechanic giving us free lynched to help focus us. If none of the three flip scum or 3p antitown, its not that horrible a scenerio and it lets us focus on other people the next day

I already told you he's totes town read his last game in Student VII when he was town and tell me how he's scum here............
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 08 2015 20:10 GMT
#6438
like I said hes verge but not in the three I would kill today
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 08 2015 20:42 GMT
#6439
On May 09 2015 04:42 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2015 03:59 Damdred wrote:
Anything else is silly this is totally about doing the optimal play we have at least 3 people who have been relatively scummy in some way and we have stutters who is verge with weird moves and low activity.

either way we shouldn't waste the fight mechanic giving us free lynched to help focus us. If none of the three flip scum or 3p antitown, its not that horrible a scenerio and it lets us focus on other people the next day

I already told you he's totes town read his last game in Student VII when he was town and tell me how he's scum here............


So I take it you're going to flip scum so you're trying to buddy me to set up a mislynch?
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 08 2015 20:50 GMT
#6440
On May 09 2015 05:42 Stutters695 wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 09 2015 04:42 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 09 2015 03:59 Damdred wrote:
Anything else is silly this is totally about doing the optimal play we have at least 3 people who have been relatively scummy in some way and we have stutters who is verge with weird moves and low activity.

either way we shouldn't waste the fight mechanic giving us free lynched to help focus us. If none of the three flip scum or 3p antitown, its not that horrible a scenerio and it lets us focus on other people the next day

I already told you he's totes town read his last game in Student VII when he was town and tell me how he's scum here............


So I take it you're going to flip scum so you're trying to buddy me to set up a mislynch?

I going to flip town no worries there
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Prev 1 320 321 322 323 324 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 8h 56m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 179
ProTech120
ViBE113
Nathanias 79
RuFF_SC2 14
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 15480
Rain 1540
GuemChi 900
Artosis 700
Bale 16
Dota 2
monkeys_forever459
Counter-Strike
taco 65
minikerr22
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox844
Mew2King90
Other Games
summit1g7171
JimRising 489
WinterStarcraft474
C9.Mang0364
Trikslyr53
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick894
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream44
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 105
• davetesta23
• Letter144
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Scarra575
• Shiphtur389
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
8h 56m
INu's Battles
9h 56m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
11h 56m
OSC
21h 11m
Replay Cast
21h 56m
OSC
1d 21h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.