• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 17:51
CEST 23:51
KST 06:51
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 6668 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 321

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 319 320 321 322 323 385 Next
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 08 2015 12:04 GMT
#6401
If the game doesn't end when obi flips scum I will assume all mafia are dead and that chez is 3p that does not win with town.
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 08 2015 13:22 GMT
#6402
damdred did you rb me?
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 08 2015 13:35 GMT
#6403
On May 08 2015 08:24 Holyflare wrote:
it wasn't mafia kp damdred so bats is mafia

How the fuck do you know it wasn't mafia KP?
On May 08 2015 09:19 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2015 09:00 Holyflare wrote:
how does sl know he was healed?


mod pm same as jat both were 4hp

I don't disbelieve you since I am the one who sent the ramen to you but the pm I got when I was healed was just a HP update. It said nothing about getting healed or what item was used.
And don't even start flaming me for giving the ramen to you because there are severe limitations to this ability and its targets.
On May 08 2015 10:41 Damdred wrote:
Honestly the people I would be ok with killing off are

Obi
Bats
Stutters
LS

We can get two-three of those dead today.

Then we have the next group of
Xata and Breshke

after that we lose, the rest of the game I have a solid reason to not want to lynch them completely.

And yea xata you could very well be 3rd party at this juncture

If you are just talking about mafia I somewhat agree but basically anyone could be 3p. The only player I think is unlikely to be 3p is you because I don't really see why a 3p would be a rb but even that isn't impossible. HF could easily be 3p for example.

I would be really surprised if the remaining mafia wasn't in the pool you named though with outside chances of Chezinu and Breshke.

I still don't think bats is mafia (maybe I am wrong but it is what it is) and the nightactions don't indicate so either in my opinion. I probably took 6, HF says he took >4 and Xatalos also took an unknown amount. More than enough to not lynch bats today.

I say we lynch either Obi (if we have doubts he will die in the fight) or Stutters today. Fight will probably be Obi vs. LS again unless someone shows me solid reasoning for something else and even then I will probably be sorta drunk and unavailable tonight so I might not even see it.
Obi could also easily be 3p instead of scum btw. but it doesn't matter since we need to kill 3p anyways and he apparently does damage to town.
Half the Sky
Profile Joined May 2014
Germany9029 Posts
May 08 2015 14:03 GMT
#6404
Day 5 Vote Count

Inspector Javert (2): Holyflare, Damdred
ObiWanShinobi (2): Xatalos, Inspector Javert
Stutters695 (1): sicklucker

Not voting (6): Breshke, indignant, Chezinu, Stutters695, LightningStrike, ObiWanShinobi

Given the current vote count, Inspector Javert is most likely to be knocked out.
The voting thread is located here.
Countdown:
The phoenix must burn to emerge. - Janet Fitch
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 08 2015 14:09 GMT
#6405
I was just remembering Damdred's first day. He was extremely suspicious until he "hammered mafia" but now that we know both lynches d1 were mafia that's not a reason to town read him.

Just saying.
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 08 2015 14:10 GMT
#6406
If obi, LS, and stutters somehow all aren't mafia it's probably Damdred.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 08 2015 14:12 GMT
#6407
On May 08 2015 23:10 Inspector Javert wrote:
If obi, LS, and stutters somehow all aren't mafia it's probably Damdred.

I not mafia and I already said why stutters is town and obi could be scum or 3rd party so therefore you should poe yourself to Damdred.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 08 2015 14:17 GMT
#6408
On May 08 2015 23:12 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2015 23:10 Inspector Javert wrote:
If obi, LS, and stutters somehow all aren't mafia it's probably Damdred.

I not mafia and I already said why stutters is town and obi could be scum or 3rd party so therefore you should poe yourself to Damdred.


I don't think its me you have to worry about

I don't pick the fights and people rarely listen to me.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
May 08 2015 14:17 GMT
#6409
Idk how people think I'd be more likely town than dandy. Like he most likely role blocked mafia Kp last phase
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 08 2015 14:20 GMT
#6410
If goes through with his fight between me and Obi I just going to smoke some weed and worry about the game that is starting today :D
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 08 2015 14:23 GMT
#6411
On May 08 2015 23:17 Breshke wrote:
Idk how people think I'd be more likely town than dandy. Like he most likely role blocked mafia Kp last phase


How do you figure? I was rbed, Damdred scum reads me. He most likely rbed me. No one else claimed rb.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 08 2015 14:25 GMT
#6412
Because I rb Yamato last phase and vivax n1...
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 08 2015 14:26 GMT
#6413
But idk why scum Damdred would rb me I already claimed to have used all my abilities.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
May 08 2015 14:45 GMT
#6414
I didn't mean this phase bats Ment last phase
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
May 08 2015 14:46 GMT
#6415
Phase cycle whatever

I think the game ends after killing chez stutter obi Ls or at least mafia will be dead
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 08 2015 15:02 GMT
#6416
On May 08 2015 11:45 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2015 10:44 Xatalos wrote:
On May 08 2015 10:41 sicklucker wrote:
chez is my roles best friend in the manga.Just like in this game! We are always going to be town with are other best friend already flipping mafia to stop mass claiming


I really don't get why a name makes someone town/scum/3P. One of the biggest "good guys" already flipped scum. I don't think there's any reason to assume that more "good guy" scum flips can't happen, especially when town already has this many (named) roles... Seems only fair for the scumteam.

Btw my name is Miyata Ichiro. If you've read the manga you probably know him


yes its a potential scum role tbh hes the main rival of the protaganist. But pretty much everyones a good guy in that show so im not sure. I expect your powers to be really strong tho. Have you ever fully explain them? in the manga hes known as a "counter puncher" so thats obviously your ability here

But do you like not understand that of the 4 main character 1 has flipped scum? That means the other two remaining are almost certainly gonna be town because THEY ARE TOWN AND THERES NO REASON TO MAKE THEM NOT TOWN WHEN THEY ALREADY MADE 1 OF THEM A VILLIAN TO BALANCE IT.

If nothing else aiko and my role are bascily two pees in a pod so they are likely to be the same role for that readon


I think I already mostly explained it at some point. I'd rather not say the numbers since it would make life easier for scum/3P, but let's just say that I can choose to block all damage towards me and counter the attack for X damage for an amount of time... And this ability is somewhat restricted, but not very strictly. It boils down to me being quite difficult to kill unless I'm unlucky (which I have been since I didn't use the ability N1 and got attacked, then used it N2 and it failed... then N3 I didn't use it and wasn't attacked because I WIFOMed I was going to use it in the thread, and N4 I used it successfully).
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
May 08 2015 15:06 GMT
#6417
I really think we lunch stutters here especially if Zara countered h put on him because that means if Ls or obi is mafia they very very likely die from the fight
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 08 2015 15:07 GMT
#6418
On May 08 2015 22:35 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2015 08:24 Holyflare wrote:
it wasn't mafia kp damdred so bats is mafia

How the fuck do you know it wasn't mafia KP?
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2015 09:19 sicklucker wrote:
On May 08 2015 09:00 Holyflare wrote:
how does sl know he was healed?


mod pm same as jat both were 4hp

I don't disbelieve you since I am the one who sent the ramen to you but the pm I got when I was healed was just a HP update. It said nothing about getting healed or what item was used.
And don't even start flaming me for giving the ramen to you because there are severe limitations to this ability and its targets.
Show nested quote +
On May 08 2015 10:41 Damdred wrote:
Honestly the people I would be ok with killing off are

Obi
Bats
Stutters
LS

We can get two-three of those dead today.

Then we have the next group of
Xata and Breshke

after that we lose, the rest of the game I have a solid reason to not want to lynch them completely.

And yea xata you could very well be 3rd party at this juncture

If you are just talking about mafia I somewhat agree but basically anyone could be 3p. The only player I think is unlikely to be 3p is you because I don't really see why a 3p would be a rb but even that isn't impossible. HF could easily be 3p for example.

I would be really surprised if the remaining mafia wasn't in the pool you named though with outside chances of Chezinu and Breshke.

I still don't think bats is mafia (maybe I am wrong but it is what it is) and the nightactions don't indicate so either in my opinion. I probably took 6, HF says he took >4 and Xatalos also took an unknown amount. More than enough to not lynch bats today.

I say we lynch either Obi (if we have doubts he will die in the fight) or Stutters today. Fight will probably be Obi vs. LS again unless someone shows me solid reasoning for something else and even then I will probably be sorta drunk and unavailable tonight so I might not even see it.
Obi could also easily be 3p instead of scum btw. but it doesn't matter since we need to kill 3p anyways and he apparently does damage to town.


I think we'll most likely win by lynching/damaging the people in that list, yeah. At least that's the place to start from. Perhaps we should just lynch OWS today (since he's pretty much the most likely scum at this point and basically gave up already) while damaging the others. Although I think Javert had a ton of HP or something so probably he shouldn't be fighting...
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 08 2015 15:09 GMT
#6419
On May 09 2015 00:06 Breshke wrote:
I really think we lunch stutters here especially if Zara countered h put on him because that means if Ls or obi is mafia they very very likely die from the fight


How much damage has OWS taken so far?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 08 2015 15:10 GMT
#6420
Hr claims 5 dmg will kill him
.
Prev 1 319 320 321 322 323 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12h 9m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ZombieGrub248
Nina 136
NeuroSwarm 132
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 13760
NaDa 22
Bale 13
Dota 2
febbydoto25
monkeys_forever20
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King44
Heroes of the Storm
Liquid`Hasu678
Other Games
summit1g4165
Grubby3417
Liquid`RaSZi2040
shahzam536
WinterStarcraft414
ToD287
C9.Mang0286
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream30
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 64
• musti20045 38
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade1106
Other Games
• imaqtpie1020
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
12h 9m
INu's Battles
13h 9m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
15h 9m
OSC
1d
Replay Cast
1d 1h
OSC
2 days
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.