• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 15:44
CEST 21:44
KST 04:44
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7525 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 28

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 385 Next
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 26 2015 22:23 GMT
#541
On April 27 2015 07:17 The Shining wrote:
Yeah trying to follow that read progression kind of hurt, Xata. I'm like just getting up to speed. I actually liked Sand's posts. Speculating on setup this early is dangerous but it could've just been an attempt at figuring out what to expect from this game. I've been scummed as town for talking setup before so naturally I can see how this is possible.

And its like you want to vote him but you don't. You post why you want to. Then another post of "at least he's active though"... Then vote him anyway. If you're on the fence about him, which it looks like you are, then you're on the fence on your own case. I can't buy into it.

Xatas a slight town lean, though, since you've been "off" on Sand since the beginning. I don't see scum pushing the same lynch this hard, even if you're not fully convinced yourself on it.


Eh... It's more about his detachment from active topics and kind of "doing his own thing" (setup mostly) when the thread is moving. Kind of like the feeling that he's posting something to have posted something and not actively following.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 26 2015 22:25 GMT
#542
On April 27 2015 07:23 Koshi wrote:
Ok. Maybe he is town after all.


Who?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
marvellosity
Profile Joined January 2011
United Kingdom36161 Posts
April 26 2015 22:26 GMT
#543
you
[15:15] <Palmar> and yes marv, you're a total hottie
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 26 2015 22:27 GMT
#544
Oh.

I might as well give up on trying to understand Koshi.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
April 26 2015 22:29 GMT
#545
I like FF.

Vivax is easily capable of proving himself when he's here. If he doesn't we can force him with the promoter or just kill him with fire later.

If Rso doesn't show up I wouldn't mind her. I know she said she was ignoring it but it still gives me bad vibes. Has she done stuff like this before?

The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
April 26 2015 22:37 GMT
#546
I mean, sort of but not really?

The "I'm happy to finally roll town" bit seemed a bit unnecessary to open with but as far as doing his own thing, there are others doing...well, nothing at all. Sand directly got at Koshi almost immediately for the IDC attitude. He's got a scum lean or two(depends on if indignant is JAT). He brings up a current topic in indignants questioning of Breshke.

I feel like more examples of posting just to post are like...rso(I know she said shed pick it up tonight but meh). SL(voting Marv cuz he's scum until proven innocent. That's not a real read, is it?)

I'm sure I'll have more to say but I'm still looking through filters.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 26 2015 22:39 GMT
#547
On April 27 2015 07:27 Xatalos wrote:
Oh.

I might as well give up on trying to understand Koshi.

I understand this sentiment but it's for the wrong reason. The read on you is legit or at least it was a while ago.
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 26 2015 22:44 GMT
#548
Okay I here + Show Spoiler +
Dig won 3-2 vs Fusion and retains their NA LCS spot :O
I still not liking Breshke and Inspector Javert but I think Breshke is more likely scum than Inspector Javert since Breshke posts were pretty meh even on his large post it was very meh stuff.
##Vote: Breshke
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 26 2015 22:47 GMT
#549
On April 27 2015 07:44 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay I here + Show Spoiler +
Dig won 3-2 vs Fusion and retains their NA LCS spot :O
I still not liking Breshke and Inspector Javert but I think Breshke is more likely scum than Inspector Javert since Breshke posts were pretty meh even on his large post it was very meh stuff.
##Vote: Breshke

OK so you say breshke is more likely scum than IJ but why is he more likely scum than anyone else in the game? Do you have no comment on anything anyone else has said?
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
April 26 2015 22:49 GMT
#550
On April 27 2015 07:47 Fecalfeast wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 07:44 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay I here + Show Spoiler +
Dig won 3-2 vs Fusion and retains their NA LCS spot :O
I still not liking Breshke and Inspector Javert but I think Breshke is more likely scum than Inspector Javert since Breshke posts were pretty meh even on his large post it was very meh stuff.
##Vote: Breshke

OK so you say breshke is more likely scum than IJ but why is he more likely scum than anyone else in the game? Do you have no comment on anything anyone else has said?

I was agreeing alot with JAT post on Breshke and Breshke's large post wasn't good it was just a whole bunch of nothing when I had read it.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 26 2015 22:54 GMT
#551
On April 25 2015 20:21 marvellosity wrote:
i'm away sunday afternoon-evening through to monday afternoon and then i have a chess match monday evening

fair warning


I always accept pregame excuses but all you have done is yell at us. And your clearly here
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 26 2015 22:55 GMT
#552
I'm not really convinced on the Breshke wagon.

1) "Pretty meh posts" applies to most players so far. He doesn't even have the most "meh" posts.
2) As I said before, it's not like him assuming that a more experienced player would be more likely correct on setup speculation implies that he reads said player as town. It's not hard to fake correct reads as scum, and it's even easier (and profitable) for scum to fake correct setup speculation. I just don't see how a player being correct on some setup thing makes him towny or why Breshke should think so.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 26 2015 22:56 GMT
#553
Just had a look at a certain other game. There should be a rule against you assholes joining 3-4 games at the same time.
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 26 2015 22:57 GMT
#554
On April 27 2015 07:37 The Shining wrote:
I mean, sort of but not really?

The "I'm happy to finally roll town" bit seemed a bit unnecessary to open with but as far as doing his own thing, there are others doing...well, nothing at all. Sand directly got at Koshi almost immediately for the IDC attitude. He's got a scum lean or two(depends on if indignant is JAT). He brings up a current topic in indignants questioning of Breshke.

I feel like more examples of posting just to post are like...rso(I know she said shed pick it up tonight but meh). SL(voting Marv cuz he's scum until proven innocent. That's not a real read, is it?)

I'm sure I'll have more to say but I'm still looking through filters.


Yes its a very good read and a read I will use everygame untill I role mafia with marv because as mafia he can never bother to handle the presure which is why its used.

I didnt know of his pregame excuse or I would have laid off but he didnt handle it very well
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 26 2015 22:57 GMT
#555
On April 27 2015 07:55 Xatalos wrote:
I'm not really convinced on the Breshke wagon.

1) "Pretty meh posts" applies to most players so far. He doesn't even have the most "meh" posts.
2) As I said before, it's not like him assuming that a more experienced player would be more likely correct on setup speculation implies that he reads said player as town. It's not hard to fake correct reads as scum, and it's even easier (and profitable) for scum to fake correct setup speculation. I just don't see how a player being correct on some setup thing makes him towny or why Breshke should think so.

You obviously didn't even read my post on Breshke. Way to go.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 26 2015 22:58 GMT
#556
On April 27 2015 07:57 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 07:37 The Shining wrote:
I mean, sort of but not really?

The "I'm happy to finally roll town" bit seemed a bit unnecessary to open with but as far as doing his own thing, there are others doing...well, nothing at all. Sand directly got at Koshi almost immediately for the IDC attitude. He's got a scum lean or two(depends on if indignant is JAT). He brings up a current topic in indignants questioning of Breshke.

I feel like more examples of posting just to post are like...rso(I know she said shed pick it up tonight but meh). SL(voting Marv cuz he's scum until proven innocent. That's not a real read, is it?)

I'm sure I'll have more to say but I'm still looking through filters.


Yes its a very good read and a read I will use everygame untill I role mafia with marv because as mafia he can never bother to handle the presure which is why its used.

I didnt know of his pregame excuse or I would have laid off but he didnt handle it very well

I don't think you know what a read is tbh.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
April 26 2015 22:59 GMT
#557
On April 27 2015 07:39 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 07:27 Xatalos wrote:
Oh.

I might as well give up on trying to understand Koshi.

I understand this sentiment but it's for the wrong reason. The read on you is legit or at least it was a while ago.


His scumread was legit and townread isn't? I'd say none of his reads make much sense yet. He's just almost saying random reads as far as I can see.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
April 26 2015 23:00 GMT
#558
On April 27 2015 07:59 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 07:39 indignant wrote:
On April 27 2015 07:27 Xatalos wrote:
Oh.

I might as well give up on trying to understand Koshi.

I understand this sentiment but it's for the wrong reason. The read on you is legit or at least it was a while ago.


His scumread was legit and townread isn't? I'd say none of his reads make much sense yet. He's just almost saying random reads as far as I can see.

Yes, that's because he is Koshi. I meant if you are hard to follow/make no sense you are most likely town. At least if you haven't changed the way you play.
Fecalfeast
Profile Joined January 2010
Canada11355 Posts
April 26 2015 23:01 GMT
#559
On April 27 2015 07:56 indignant wrote:
Just had a look at a certain other game. There should be a rule against you assholes joining 3-4 games at the same time.

This is again why I think that Jean Valjean is a smurf that someone forgot about.
ModeratorINFLATE YOUR POST COUNT; PLAY TL MAFIA
sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
April 26 2015 23:01 GMT
#560
I obv didnt mean read. I was replying to someone who called it a read
Prev 1 26 27 28 29 30 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 14h 16m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
RotterdaM 1031
TKL 344
IndyStarCraft 223
Nina 12
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 16161
Calm 2332
Horang2 343
Mini 168
Rush 103
EffOrt 101
Zeus 49
Trap 21
Bale 16
scan(afreeca) 16
Dota 2
febbydoto15
LuMiX2
Counter-Strike
fl0m5303
Fnx 1522
pashabiceps1424
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King42
Heroes of the Storm
Grubby3238
Liquid`Hasu516
Other Games
Liquid`RaSZi1816
Beastyqt677
B2W.Neo588
C9.Mang0327
crisheroes181
QueenE102
Trikslyr99
Dewaltoss71
UpATreeSC59
ZombieGrub31
JuggernautJason26
Organizations
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream24
Other Games
Algost 2
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• 80smullet 28
• Michael_bg 11
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• TFBlade911
Other Games
• imaqtpie947
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
14h 16m
INu's Battles
15h 16m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
17h 16m
OSC
1d 2h
Replay Cast
1d 3h
OSC
2 days
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.