• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 00:36
CEST 06:36
KST 13:36
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 20260Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8749 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 269

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 267 268 269 270 271 385 Next
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 04 2015 01:51 GMT
#5361
On May 04 2015 10:46 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 10:35 indignant wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:23 Inspector Javert wrote:
I'm not going to pick an amateur fight tonight.

How come?


I only get 2 fights and I used both already.

And I'm going to use my other ability tonight anyway.

That's awfully convenient. What is this "other ability"?
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
May 04 2015 01:51 GMT
#5362
On May 04 2015 10:47 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 10:46 The Shining wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:46 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:35 indignant wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:23 Inspector Javert wrote:
I'm not going to pick an amateur fight tonight.

How come?


I only get 2 fights and I used both already.

And I'm going to use my other ability tonight anyway.


Who and when


You serious brother?

xata/marv d1
vivax/sepu d2


Was seeing if I'd catch you in a lie. How convenient that the 2 you put to fight in amateurs can't confirm. Because one was lynched(what was that, HF? Something about Bats throwing his scummates that were dying into the fights?) And the other was KOd.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 04 2015 01:54 GMT
#5363
I can confirm that the two fights thing isn't completely bogus because that's how my power works. I only get to organize two fights.
Retired.
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 04 2015 01:55 GMT
#5364
On May 04 2015 10:51 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 10:46 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:35 indignant wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:23 Inspector Javert wrote:
I'm not going to pick an amateur fight tonight.

How come?


I only get 2 fights and I used both already.

And I'm going to use my other ability tonight anyway.

That's awfully convenient. What is this "other ability"?


It's a one shot ability that's way more powerful than the amateur fight ability. I'll tell everyone the rest tomorrow.

On May 04 2015 10:51 The Shining wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 10:47 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:46 The Shining wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:46 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:35 indignant wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:23 Inspector Javert wrote:
I'm not going to pick an amateur fight tonight.

How come?


I only get 2 fights and I used both already.

And I'm going to use my other ability tonight anyway.


Who and when


You serious brother?

xata/marv d1
vivax/sepu d2


Was seeing if I'd catch you in a lie. How convenient that the 2 you put to fight in amateurs can't confirm. Because one was lynched(what was that, HF? Something about Bats throwing his scummates that were dying into the fights?) And the other was KOd.


No both fights were cancelled because my fighters got chosen for the main fights.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
May 04 2015 01:56 GMT
#5365
But you knew Sep was going in the main fight, that was decided a while before eon. Why put him I amateurs? Bah.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 04 2015 01:57 GMT
#5366
On May 04 2015 10:55 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 10:51 indignant wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:46 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:35 indignant wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:23 Inspector Javert wrote:
I'm not going to pick an amateur fight tonight.

How come?


I only get 2 fights and I used both already.

And I'm going to use my other ability tonight anyway.

That's awfully convenient. What is this "other ability"?


It's a one shot ability that's way more powerful than the amateur fight ability. I'll tell everyone the rest tomorrow.

Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 10:51 The Shining wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:47 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:46 The Shining wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:46 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:35 indignant wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:23 Inspector Javert wrote:
I'm not going to pick an amateur fight tonight.

How come?


I only get 2 fights and I used both already.

And I'm going to use my other ability tonight anyway.


Who and when


You serious brother?

xata/marv d1
vivax/sepu d2


Was seeing if I'd catch you in a lie. How convenient that the 2 you put to fight in amateurs can't confirm. Because one was lynched(what was that, HF? Something about Bats throwing his scummates that were dying into the fights?) And the other was KOd.


No both fights were cancelled because my fighters got chosen for the main fights.


Hold up. You chose me/sep?

What happened to your townread on me?
Retired.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
May 04 2015 01:58 GMT
#5367
Obi he said Vivax Sep...Sep was in the main vs you.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
May 04 2015 02:00 GMT
#5368
The vivax sep fight makes sense since im fairly sure bats was listening to my "lets try kill vivax without lynching" thing
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 04 2015 02:01 GMT
#5369
btw I have like 30 hp and haven't taken any damage so mafia needs to get me lynched.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 04 2015 02:01 GMT
#5370
On May 04 2015 10:58 The Shining wrote:
Obi he said Vivax Sep...Sep was in the main vs you.


Oh, I must have missed that.

I saw "fighters" and assumed that he chose me/Sepu. W/e.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 04 2015 02:02 GMT
#5371
Just kill yamato tomorrow. There's no reason not to at this point.
Retired.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 04 2015 02:02 GMT
#5372
On May 04 2015 10:55 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 10:51 indignant wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:46 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:35 indignant wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:23 Inspector Javert wrote:
I'm not going to pick an amateur fight tonight.

How come?


I only get 2 fights and I used both already.

And I'm going to use my other ability tonight anyway.

That's awfully convenient. What is this "other ability"?


It's a one shot ability that's way more powerful than the amateur fight ability. I'll tell everyone the rest tomorrow.

Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 10:51 The Shining wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:47 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:46 The Shining wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:46 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:35 indignant wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:23 Inspector Javert wrote:
I'm not going to pick an amateur fight tonight.

How come?


I only get 2 fights and I used both already.

And I'm going to use my other ability tonight anyway.


Who and when


You serious brother?

xata/marv d1
vivax/sepu d2


Was seeing if I'd catch you in a lie. How convenient that the 2 you put to fight in amateurs can't confirm. Because one was lynched(what was that, HF? Something about Bats throwing his scummates that were dying into the fights?) And the other was KOd.


No both fights were cancelled because my fighters got chosen for the main fights.

If it is way more powerful then why did you not use it yet? And I dare you to do something stupid like stutters. I will lynch you without hesitation.
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 04 2015 02:04 GMT
#5373
On May 04 2015 11:02 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 10:55 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:51 indignant wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:46 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:35 indignant wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:23 Inspector Javert wrote:
I'm not going to pick an amateur fight tonight.

How come?


I only get 2 fights and I used both already.

And I'm going to use my other ability tonight anyway.

That's awfully convenient. What is this "other ability"?


It's a one shot ability that's way more powerful than the amateur fight ability. I'll tell everyone the rest tomorrow.

On May 04 2015 10:51 The Shining wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:47 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:46 The Shining wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:46 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:35 indignant wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:23 Inspector Javert wrote:
I'm not going to pick an amateur fight tonight.

How come?


I only get 2 fights and I used both already.

And I'm going to use my other ability tonight anyway.


Who and when


You serious brother?

xata/marv d1
vivax/sepu d2


Was seeing if I'd catch you in a lie. How convenient that the 2 you put to fight in amateurs can't confirm. Because one was lynched(what was that, HF? Something about Bats throwing his scummates that were dying into the fights?) And the other was KOd.


No both fights were cancelled because my fighters got chosen for the main fights.

If it is way more powerful then why did you not use it yet? And I dare you to do something stupid like stutters. I will lynch you without hesitation.


I felt like doing the amateur fights first and I have a ton of HP/wasn't worried about getting lynched at any point so I saved it. What did stutters do that was stupid?
Breshke
Profile Joined July 2014
Australia3749 Posts
May 04 2015 02:08 GMT
#5374
On May 04 2015 11:04 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 11:02 indignant wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:55 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:51 indignant wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:46 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:35 indignant wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:23 Inspector Javert wrote:
I'm not going to pick an amateur fight tonight.

How come?


I only get 2 fights and I used both already.

And I'm going to use my other ability tonight anyway.

That's awfully convenient. What is this "other ability"?


It's a one shot ability that's way more powerful than the amateur fight ability. I'll tell everyone the rest tomorrow.

On May 04 2015 10:51 The Shining wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:47 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:46 The Shining wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:46 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:35 indignant wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:23 Inspector Javert wrote:
I'm not going to pick an amateur fight tonight.

How come?


I only get 2 fights and I used both already.

And I'm going to use my other ability tonight anyway.


Who and when


You serious brother?

xata/marv d1
vivax/sepu d2


Was seeing if I'd catch you in a lie. How convenient that the 2 you put to fight in amateurs can't confirm. Because one was lynched(what was that, HF? Something about Bats throwing his scummates that were dying into the fights?) And the other was KOd.


No both fights were cancelled because my fighters got chosen for the main fights.

If it is way more powerful then why did you not use it yet? And I dare you to do something stupid like stutters. I will lynch you without hesitation.


I felt like doing the amateur fights first and I have a ton of HP/wasn't worried about getting lynched at any point so I saved it. What did stutters do that was stupid?


Did like 15 damage to town
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 04 2015 02:10 GMT
#5375
Ya Yamato had fallen off hard I think he motivation because he just lost as Mafia in Noir which just finished today.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 04 2015 02:10 GMT
#5376
On May 04 2015 11:10 LightningStrike wrote:
Ya Yamato had fallen off hard I think he lost his motivation because he just lost as Mafia in Noir which just finished today.

EBWOP: Fixed
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 04 2015 02:10 GMT
#5377
On May 04 2015 11:08 Breshke wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 11:04 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 04 2015 11:02 indignant wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:55 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:51 indignant wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:46 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:35 indignant wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:23 Inspector Javert wrote:
I'm not going to pick an amateur fight tonight.

How come?


I only get 2 fights and I used both already.

And I'm going to use my other ability tonight anyway.

That's awfully convenient. What is this "other ability"?


It's a one shot ability that's way more powerful than the amateur fight ability. I'll tell everyone the rest tomorrow.

On May 04 2015 10:51 The Shining wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:47 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:46 The Shining wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:46 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:35 indignant wrote:
On May 04 2015 10:23 Inspector Javert wrote:
I'm not going to pick an amateur fight tonight.

How come?


I only get 2 fights and I used both already.

And I'm going to use my other ability tonight anyway.


Who and when


You serious brother?

xata/marv d1
vivax/sepu d2


Was seeing if I'd catch you in a lie. How convenient that the 2 you put to fight in amateurs can't confirm. Because one was lynched(what was that, HF? Something about Bats throwing his scummates that were dying into the fights?) And the other was KOd.


No both fights were cancelled because my fighters got chosen for the main fights.

If it is way more powerful then why did you not use it yet? And I dare you to do something stupid like stutters. I will lynch you without hesitation.


I felt like doing the amateur fights first and I have a ton of HP/wasn't worried about getting lynched at any point so I saved it. What did stutters do that was stupid?


Did like 15 damage to town


k well I probably won't screw up that badly

+ Show Spoiler +
unless I miss...

+ Show Spoiler +
jk but seriously my final ability is amazing and will probably end the game in town victory

sicklucker
Profile Blog Joined July 2011
Canada16987 Posts
May 04 2015 02:32 GMT
#5378
On May 04 2015 11:01 Inspector Javert wrote:
btw I have like 30 hp and haven't taken any damage so mafia needs to get me lynched.


30 hp is insane.. I doubt any town has that maybe a mafia
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 04 2015 02:39 GMT
#5379
On May 04 2015 11:32 sicklucker wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 11:01 Inspector Javert wrote:
btw I have like 30 hp and haven't taken any damage so mafia needs to get me lynched.


30 hp is insane.. I doubt any town has that maybe a mafia


I don't have exactly 30hp I don't want to give out the exact number. but it's a number that isn't too far from 30.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 04 2015 02:49 GMT
#5380
Why even hide your ability if scum doesn't have a rb now
Prev 1 267 268 269 270 271 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 5h 24m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech131
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 8741
Rain 1839
GuemChi 631
FanTaSy 121
sSak 52
Bale 24
Icarus 10
Dota 2
NeuroSwarm188
League of Legends
JimRising 593
Counter-Strike
Coldzera 1114
minikerr35
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox1048
Mew2King78
Other Games
summit1g7310
WinterStarcraft603
C9.Mang0172
ViBE72
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick1039
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream57
[ Show 17 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Light_VIP 30
• Letter147
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• Azhi_Dahaki8
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota288
League of Legends
• Lourlo1207
• Rush770
• Stunt376
Other Games
• Scarra935
• Shiphtur794
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
5h 24m
INu's Battles
6h 24m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
8h 24m
OSC
17h 39m
Replay Cast
18h 24m
OSC
1d 18h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.