• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 12:01
CEST 18:01
KST 01:01
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
BW General Discussion Sagi.gg Launcher Released SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
Movie Discussion! [Manga] One Piece Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7188 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 253

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 251 252 253 254 255 385 Next
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 03 2015 18:30 GMT
#5041
On May 04 2015 03:28 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 03:25 Holyflare wrote:
just because someone is being rude does not mean you should be rude back >_> i feel like i'm teaching school children here

you talk about the "boys club" the entire game but it's rather that you're just being rude and unenjoyable to play with, you know ls was rage quitting last game when getting scum read because it made him mad for getting scum read for silly reasons and it looks like the same thing is happening here so just try and treat people nicely for a change and maybe we can get some more things out of him?

you know... since you think he might be mafia and all it would be nice


you're right but i'm not going to admit that so pbbbbbffffttt xP

:D
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 03 2015 18:32 GMT
#5042
On May 04 2015 03:29 Holyflare wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 02 2015 10:13 Stutters695 wrote:
I'll explain everything since you won't drop it.

If you guys still think I'm scum, I'll use my anti town part to knock my own hp down to 9 and you guys can make me fight twice to kill me off.

I have 3 parts to my role. One is classic anti-town and the other two are one shot abilities that I used both of last night.

First one is I put on a tiger suit and intimidate everyone for one night. This lets me choose a target and any actions that target me get redirected to a target of my choice.

Second is a one time use 8 HP punch.

I had two reasons for targeting you with the punch.

I punched for 2 reasons. I was under the impression you had 12+ hp and hadn't been hit based off of flips / you claiming pgo. Punching you allowed me to redirect the hit onto Sep and I thought you actually had enough firepwer to kill.

More importantly, the longer the game goes on the more sketchy a PGO looks. This allowed me to at least tell if you were being truthful about PGO which will help later in the game if you don't die.

Redirecting onto Sep was for two reasons also.

I needed to be able to tell that my actions resulted in the kill. If I targeted Vivax, there was a decent posibility of him getting killed anyway and I wouldn't be able to tell.

Additionally, I felt he has a pretty good chance of flipping scum and with how little posting he has I didn't know how much better we'd be able to read him.

So I punch you for 8, you PGO me which is redirected to Sep for 9.

Now I'm wondering why you don't have any opinions on who hit you earlier if they should have taken damage from your pgo.


That is kind of a meh reason to use it on you honestly. The fact he redirected to Sep is kinda bad considering I think people were townreading him at that point?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 03 2015 18:33 GMT
#5043
On May 04 2015 03:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 03:29 Holyflare wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 02 2015 10:13 Stutters695 wrote:
I'll explain everything since you won't drop it.

If you guys still think I'm scum, I'll use my anti town part to knock my own hp down to 9 and you guys can make me fight twice to kill me off.

I have 3 parts to my role. One is classic anti-town and the other two are one shot abilities that I used both of last night.

First one is I put on a tiger suit and intimidate everyone for one night. This lets me choose a target and any actions that target me get redirected to a target of my choice.

Second is a one time use 8 HP punch.

I had two reasons for targeting you with the punch.

I punched for 2 reasons. I was under the impression you had 12+ hp and hadn't been hit based off of flips / you claiming pgo. Punching you allowed me to redirect the hit onto Sep and I thought you actually had enough firepwer to kill.

More importantly, the longer the game goes on the more sketchy a PGO looks. This allowed me to at least tell if you were being truthful about PGO which will help later in the game if you don't die.

Redirecting onto Sep was for two reasons also.

I needed to be able to tell that my actions resulted in the kill. If I targeted Vivax, there was a decent posibility of him getting killed anyway and I wouldn't be able to tell.

Additionally, I felt he has a pretty good chance of flipping scum and with how little posting he has I didn't know how much better we'd be able to read him.

So I punch you for 8, you PGO me which is redirected to Sep for 9.

Now I'm wondering why you don't have any opinions on who hit you earlier if they should have taken damage from your pgo.


That is kind of a meh reason to use it on you honestly. The fact he redirected to Sep is kinda bad considering I think people were townreading Sep at that point?

EBWOP: Added clairity.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 03 2015 18:33 GMT
#5044
On May 04 2015 03:32 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 03:29 Holyflare wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 02 2015 10:13 Stutters695 wrote:
I'll explain everything since you won't drop it.

If you guys still think I'm scum, I'll use my anti town part to knock my own hp down to 9 and you guys can make me fight twice to kill me off.

I have 3 parts to my role. One is classic anti-town and the other two are one shot abilities that I used both of last night.

First one is I put on a tiger suit and intimidate everyone for one night. This lets me choose a target and any actions that target me get redirected to a target of my choice.

Second is a one time use 8 HP punch.

I had two reasons for targeting you with the punch.

I punched for 2 reasons. I was under the impression you had 12+ hp and hadn't been hit based off of flips / you claiming pgo. Punching you allowed me to redirect the hit onto Sep and I thought you actually had enough firepwer to kill.

More importantly, the longer the game goes on the more sketchy a PGO looks. This allowed me to at least tell if you were being truthful about PGO which will help later in the game if you don't die.

Redirecting onto Sep was for two reasons also.

I needed to be able to tell that my actions resulted in the kill. If I targeted Vivax, there was a decent posibility of him getting killed anyway and I wouldn't be able to tell.

Additionally, I felt he has a pretty good chance of flipping scum and with how little posting he has I didn't know how much better we'd be able to read him.

So I punch you for 8, you PGO me which is redirected to Sep for 9.

Now I'm wondering why you don't have any opinions on who hit you earlier if they should have taken damage from your pgo.


That is kind of a meh reason to use it on you honestly. The fact he redirected to Sep is kinda bad considering I think people were townreading him at that point?

I don't think people were townreading Sep at all.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 03 2015 18:34 GMT
#5045
On May 04 2015 03:33 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 03:32 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:29 Holyflare wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 02 2015 10:13 Stutters695 wrote:
I'll explain everything since you won't drop it.

If you guys still think I'm scum, I'll use my anti town part to knock my own hp down to 9 and you guys can make me fight twice to kill me off.

I have 3 parts to my role. One is classic anti-town and the other two are one shot abilities that I used both of last night.

First one is I put on a tiger suit and intimidate everyone for one night. This lets me choose a target and any actions that target me get redirected to a target of my choice.

Second is a one time use 8 HP punch.

I had two reasons for targeting you with the punch.

I punched for 2 reasons. I was under the impression you had 12+ hp and hadn't been hit based off of flips / you claiming pgo. Punching you allowed me to redirect the hit onto Sep and I thought you actually had enough firepwer to kill.

More importantly, the longer the game goes on the more sketchy a PGO looks. This allowed me to at least tell if you were being truthful about PGO which will help later in the game if you don't die.

Redirecting onto Sep was for two reasons also.

I needed to be able to tell that my actions resulted in the kill. If I targeted Vivax, there was a decent posibility of him getting killed anyway and I wouldn't be able to tell.

Additionally, I felt he has a pretty good chance of flipping scum and with how little posting he has I didn't know how much better we'd be able to read him.

So I punch you for 8, you PGO me which is redirected to Sep for 9.

Now I'm wondering why you don't have any opinions on who hit you earlier if they should have taken damage from your pgo.


That is kind of a meh reason to use it on you honestly. The fact he redirected to Sep is kinda bad considering I think people were townreading Sep at that point?

EBWOP: Added clairity.


i think it was the opposite
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 03 2015 18:35 GMT
#5046
i don't know anyone who was townreading sep off the top of my head, ls? who are you referring to?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 03 2015 18:38 GMT
#5047
On May 04 2015 03:30 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 03:29 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:25 Holyflare wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:22 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:21 rsoultin wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:16 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:14 Holyflare wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:13 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:10 Holyflare wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:09 LightningStrike wrote:
You know what guys just lynch me if you think I lieing I would rather get lynched than Vivax if it means you guys see the light.


because vivax has a good role? :D

Because I rather let myself die over Vivax because I can't be assed to play.


then help us solve the game rather than bitching about people scum reading you???

who do you think the scum left are? I don't really think anyone is reaching any consensus on anything tbh

I already told you maybe Sep idk why he would put the damage on you over other people.


ah good point

nvm

ls, what makes you think sep is town?

I didn't say Sep is town?


stutters is the person that damaged me
sep is the one with a cop check

who did you want to fight and which one do you think is mafia? or do you think both are mafia

Stutters for some reason I confused Sep with stutters. I had various reasons in my filter on why I thought Stutters is scum.


remind me what they are?

On April 29 2015 22:55 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 29 2015 22:47 marvellosity wrote:
On April 29 2015 22:46 LightningStrike wrote:
So JAT who you think would be Mafia with Vivax and Sandroba and why?

it would be much more fun if you answered that tbh ^^

I would think Shining he fallen off hard I used to him posting more as Town than scum (He only played scum once in Student V) his content doesn't seemed anything special at least after rereading his filter. Also Stutters his content was mostly 1 liners and his longer posts is him just gving his opinion on stuff.
and
On May 01 2015 02:19 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 01 2015 02:04 Stutters695 wrote:
On May 01 2015 01:30 LightningStrike wrote:
Okay Shining to give who I would lynch after Vivax and FF I would prob go for Stutters I haven't really been impressed with his play and had very low content too.

Sick analysis bro. Show me any actual reason you think I'm scum and I'll show you why you're wrong.

You been very forgettable which isn't a good thing as town, very low filter for someone who posted mostly one liners, been trying to avoid attention from others which something scum likes to do, claimed your role have issues about claiming which seems very antitown.

May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 03 2015 18:40 GMT
#5048
On May 04 2015 03:35 rsoultin wrote:
i don't know anyone who was townreading sep off the top of my head, ls? who are you referring to?

Okay I rechecked and he was mainly null/scumread by others.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 03 2015 18:40 GMT
#5049
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 03 2014 03:39 Steveling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 03:30 Holyflare wrote:
i also don't understand steve at all? he's complaining that rayn has flipped his reads and wants to quit the game? why does someone who is in your cell affect you at all? everyone has to vote on that cell so why does it matter if someone changes their reads based on someone swearing or not, especially if you think that other person is scum

that kind of reaction is....... yeh, not very natural looking


How do you not get it.

If I'm town I played well, confirmed my role and am promoting our agenda.
If I'm scum I played even better, tricked my 2 cellmates into thinking I'm town and will secure 1 ML and a point for our team.

This changed because he went, sry for the adjective but it's true, retarded, no more no less.
I don't like it one bit, mods saying it's not cheating doesn't make it better.
Oh and all the while he speaks as if his retarded stuff makes actual sense.

You may say I overreact, maybe I do but I'm also right.

What's even more infuriating though is how this stunt he pulled doesn't raise any eyebrows.
Like, how do they still get town reads after that.
You guys messed up my football game I'm about to watch in 5mins.



that batsnacks post reminded me of this post

rip steveling you annoying twat head
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 03 2015 18:41 GMT
#5050
On May 04 2015 03:40 Holyflare wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 03 2014 03:39 Steveling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 03:30 Holyflare wrote:
i also don't understand steve at all? he's complaining that rayn has flipped his reads and wants to quit the game? why does someone who is in your cell affect you at all? everyone has to vote on that cell so why does it matter if someone changes their reads based on someone swearing or not, especially if you think that other person is scum

that kind of reaction is....... yeh, not very natural looking


How do you not get it.

If I'm town I played well, confirmed my role and am promoting our agenda.
If I'm scum I played even better, tricked my 2 cellmates into thinking I'm town and will secure 1 ML and a point for our team.

This changed because he went, sry for the adjective but it's true, retarded, no more no less.
I don't like it one bit, mods saying it's not cheating doesn't make it better.
Oh and all the while he speaks as if his retarded stuff makes actual sense.

You may say I overreact, maybe I do but I'm also right.

What's even more infuriating though is how this stunt he pulled doesn't raise any eyebrows.
Like, how do they still get town reads after that.
You guys messed up my football game I'm about to watch in 5mins.



that batsnacks post reminded me of this post

rip steveling you annoying twat head


lol i thought ls posted that when i first read it and was like wtf o.0

but it's you, hf. the world makes sense now

bueno, ls, why do you think sep is town?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 03 2015 18:43 GMT
#5051
On May 04 2015 03:41 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 03:40 Holyflare wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 03 2014 03:39 Steveling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 03:30 Holyflare wrote:
i also don't understand steve at all? he's complaining that rayn has flipped his reads and wants to quit the game? why does someone who is in your cell affect you at all? everyone has to vote on that cell so why does it matter if someone changes their reads based on someone swearing or not, especially if you think that other person is scum

that kind of reaction is....... yeh, not very natural looking


How do you not get it.

If I'm town I played well, confirmed my role and am promoting our agenda.
If I'm scum I played even better, tricked my 2 cellmates into thinking I'm town and will secure 1 ML and a point for our team.

This changed because he went, sry for the adjective but it's true, retarded, no more no less.
I don't like it one bit, mods saying it's not cheating doesn't make it better.
Oh and all the while he speaks as if his retarded stuff makes actual sense.

You may say I overreact, maybe I do but I'm also right.

What's even more infuriating though is how this stunt he pulled doesn't raise any eyebrows.
Like, how do they still get town reads after that.
You guys messed up my football game I'm about to watch in 5mins.



that batsnacks post reminded me of this post

rip steveling you annoying twat head


lol i thought ls posted that when i first read it and was like wtf o.0

but it's you, hf. the world makes sense now

bueno, ls, why do you think sep is town?

Honestly out of all the cops he prob 3rd party he not posted much and was low content. I never called Sep town if I recalled? I know my earlier I had him null for his lack of content.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 03 2015 18:45 GMT
#5052
god i want to lynch yamato so fucking badly
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 03 2015 18:46 GMT
#5053
On May 04 2015 03:45 Holyflare wrote:
god i want to lynch yamato so fucking badly

The urge is there.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 03 2015 18:47 GMT
#5054
Sadly he avoided being modkilled.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 03 2015 18:47 GMT
#5055
On May 04 2015 03:43 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 03:41 rsoultin wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:40 Holyflare wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 03 2014 03:39 Steveling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 03:30 Holyflare wrote:
i also don't understand steve at all? he's complaining that rayn has flipped his reads and wants to quit the game? why does someone who is in your cell affect you at all? everyone has to vote on that cell so why does it matter if someone changes their reads based on someone swearing or not, especially if you think that other person is scum

that kind of reaction is....... yeh, not very natural looking


How do you not get it.

If I'm town I played well, confirmed my role and am promoting our agenda.
If I'm scum I played even better, tricked my 2 cellmates into thinking I'm town and will secure 1 ML and a point for our team.

This changed because he went, sry for the adjective but it's true, retarded, no more no less.
I don't like it one bit, mods saying it's not cheating doesn't make it better.
Oh and all the while he speaks as if his retarded stuff makes actual sense.

You may say I overreact, maybe I do but I'm also right.

What's even more infuriating though is how this stunt he pulled doesn't raise any eyebrows.
Like, how do they still get town reads after that.
You guys messed up my football game I'm about to watch in 5mins.



that batsnacks post reminded me of this post

rip steveling you annoying twat head


lol i thought ls posted that when i first read it and was like wtf o.0

but it's you, hf. the world makes sense now

bueno, ls, why do you think sep is town?

Honestly out of all the cops he prob 3rd party he not posted much and was low content. I never called Sep town if I recalled? I know my earlier I had him null for his lack of content.


:/ do you believe everyone tells the truth about their roles or something? actually, i know you don't believe that because you've claimed to prove otherwise before lol >< so why do you think he's telling the truth?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 03 2015 18:49 GMT
#5056
On May 04 2015 03:47 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 03:43 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:41 rsoultin wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:40 Holyflare wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 03 2014 03:39 Steveling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 03:30 Holyflare wrote:
i also don't understand steve at all? he's complaining that rayn has flipped his reads and wants to quit the game? why does someone who is in your cell affect you at all? everyone has to vote on that cell so why does it matter if someone changes their reads based on someone swearing or not, especially if you think that other person is scum

that kind of reaction is....... yeh, not very natural looking


How do you not get it.

If I'm town I played well, confirmed my role and am promoting our agenda.
If I'm scum I played even better, tricked my 2 cellmates into thinking I'm town and will secure 1 ML and a point for our team.

This changed because he went, sry for the adjective but it's true, retarded, no more no less.
I don't like it one bit, mods saying it's not cheating doesn't make it better.
Oh and all the while he speaks as if his retarded stuff makes actual sense.

You may say I overreact, maybe I do but I'm also right.

What's even more infuriating though is how this stunt he pulled doesn't raise any eyebrows.
Like, how do they still get town reads after that.
You guys messed up my football game I'm about to watch in 5mins.



that batsnacks post reminded me of this post

rip steveling you annoying twat head


lol i thought ls posted that when i first read it and was like wtf o.0

but it's you, hf. the world makes sense now

bueno, ls, why do you think sep is town?

Honestly out of all the cops he prob 3rd party he not posted much and was low content. I never called Sep town if I recalled? I know my earlier I had him null for his lack of content.


:/ do you believe everyone tells the truth about their roles or something? actually, i know you don't believe that because you've claimed to prove otherwise before lol >< so why do you think he's telling the truth?

what reason would he fake claim?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 03 2015 18:58 GMT
#5057
On May 04 2015 03:49 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 03:47 rsoultin wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:43 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:41 rsoultin wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:40 Holyflare wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 03 2014 03:39 Steveling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 03:30 Holyflare wrote:
i also don't understand steve at all? he's complaining that rayn has flipped his reads and wants to quit the game? why does someone who is in your cell affect you at all? everyone has to vote on that cell so why does it matter if someone changes their reads based on someone swearing or not, especially if you think that other person is scum

that kind of reaction is....... yeh, not very natural looking


How do you not get it.

If I'm town I played well, confirmed my role and am promoting our agenda.
If I'm scum I played even better, tricked my 2 cellmates into thinking I'm town and will secure 1 ML and a point for our team.

This changed because he went, sry for the adjective but it's true, retarded, no more no less.
I don't like it one bit, mods saying it's not cheating doesn't make it better.
Oh and all the while he speaks as if his retarded stuff makes actual sense.

You may say I overreact, maybe I do but I'm also right.

What's even more infuriating though is how this stunt he pulled doesn't raise any eyebrows.
Like, how do they still get town reads after that.
You guys messed up my football game I'm about to watch in 5mins.



that batsnacks post reminded me of this post

rip steveling you annoying twat head


lol i thought ls posted that when i first read it and was like wtf o.0

but it's you, hf. the world makes sense now

bueno, ls, why do you think sep is town?

Honestly out of all the cops he prob 3rd party he not posted much and was low content. I never called Sep town if I recalled? I know my earlier I had him null for his lack of content.


:/ do you believe everyone tells the truth about their roles or something? actually, i know you don't believe that because you've claimed to prove otherwise before lol >< so why do you think he's telling the truth?

what reason would he fake claim?


because before he knew he couldn't be in both fights, allegedly it would have killed him, and he wanted to give us a reason not to. why would he not have claimed before if he wanted to use it to actually help? he's been scumread for awhile or he wouldn't be submitted for these fights to begin with
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 03 2015 19:00 GMT
#5058
On May 04 2015 03:58 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 03:49 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:47 rsoultin wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:43 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:41 rsoultin wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:40 Holyflare wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 03 2014 03:39 Steveling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 03:30 Holyflare wrote:
i also don't understand steve at all? he's complaining that rayn has flipped his reads and wants to quit the game? why does someone who is in your cell affect you at all? everyone has to vote on that cell so why does it matter if someone changes their reads based on someone swearing or not, especially if you think that other person is scum

that kind of reaction is....... yeh, not very natural looking


How do you not get it.

If I'm town I played well, confirmed my role and am promoting our agenda.
If I'm scum I played even better, tricked my 2 cellmates into thinking I'm town and will secure 1 ML and a point for our team.

This changed because he went, sry for the adjective but it's true, retarded, no more no less.
I don't like it one bit, mods saying it's not cheating doesn't make it better.
Oh and all the while he speaks as if his retarded stuff makes actual sense.

You may say I overreact, maybe I do but I'm also right.

What's even more infuriating though is how this stunt he pulled doesn't raise any eyebrows.
Like, how do they still get town reads after that.
You guys messed up my football game I'm about to watch in 5mins.



that batsnacks post reminded me of this post

rip steveling you annoying twat head


lol i thought ls posted that when i first read it and was like wtf o.0

but it's you, hf. the world makes sense now

bueno, ls, why do you think sep is town?

Honestly out of all the cops he prob 3rd party he not posted much and was low content. I never called Sep town if I recalled? I know my earlier I had him null for his lack of content.


:/ do you believe everyone tells the truth about their roles or something? actually, i know you don't believe that because you've claimed to prove otherwise before lol >< so why do you think he's telling the truth?

what reason would he fake claim?


because before he knew he couldn't be in both fights, allegedly it would have killed him, and he wanted to give us a reason not to. why would he not have claimed before if he wanted to use it to actually help? he's been scumread for awhile or he wouldn't be submitted for these fights to begin with

To be fair Sep wanted to be put in fights all game.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 03 2015 19:03 GMT
#5059
On May 04 2015 04:00 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 03:58 rsoultin wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:49 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:47 rsoultin wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:43 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:41 rsoultin wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:40 Holyflare wrote:
+ Show Spoiler +
On April 03 2014 03:39 Steveling wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 03 2014 03:30 Holyflare wrote:
i also don't understand steve at all? he's complaining that rayn has flipped his reads and wants to quit the game? why does someone who is in your cell affect you at all? everyone has to vote on that cell so why does it matter if someone changes their reads based on someone swearing or not, especially if you think that other person is scum

that kind of reaction is....... yeh, not very natural looking


How do you not get it.

If I'm town I played well, confirmed my role and am promoting our agenda.
If I'm scum I played even better, tricked my 2 cellmates into thinking I'm town and will secure 1 ML and a point for our team.

This changed because he went, sry for the adjective but it's true, retarded, no more no less.
I don't like it one bit, mods saying it's not cheating doesn't make it better.
Oh and all the while he speaks as if his retarded stuff makes actual sense.

You may say I overreact, maybe I do but I'm also right.

What's even more infuriating though is how this stunt he pulled doesn't raise any eyebrows.
Like, how do they still get town reads after that.
You guys messed up my football game I'm about to watch in 5mins.



that batsnacks post reminded me of this post

rip steveling you annoying twat head


lol i thought ls posted that when i first read it and was like wtf o.0

but it's you, hf. the world makes sense now

bueno, ls, why do you think sep is town?

Honestly out of all the cops he prob 3rd party he not posted much and was low content. I never called Sep town if I recalled? I know my earlier I had him null for his lack of content.


:/ do you believe everyone tells the truth about their roles or something? actually, i know you don't believe that because you've claimed to prove otherwise before lol >< so why do you think he's telling the truth?

what reason would he fake claim?


because before he knew he couldn't be in both fights, allegedly it would have killed him, and he wanted to give us a reason not to. why would he not have claimed before if he wanted to use it to actually help? he's been scumread for awhile or he wouldn't be submitted for these fights to begin with

To be fair Sep wanted to be put in fights all game.


to be fair, yes

and to be fair, i have said before that it's the one thing in favor of his claim

but the question was why would he fake claim
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Sepulchre
Profile Joined October 2014
United States141 Posts
May 03 2015 19:23 GMT
#5060
"Why would he not claim when he was at full HP and being put into the fight anyway"
Tough nut to crack, really.
Prev 1 251 252 253 254 255 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Patches Events
01:00
Patch Clash Monthly #2
Liquipedia
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
ProTech141
SteadfastSC 136
Rex 46
UpATreeSC 21
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 34587
Calm 3412
Shuttle 2272
Jaedong 1759
Mini 625
Horang2 623
EffOrt 501
Stork 317
Soma 316
Rush 282
[ Show more ]
Larva 256
Soulkey 254
ZerO 219
BeSt 207
Snow 162
firebathero 109
Mong 106
Zeus 96
910 78
hero 77
Mind 67
sorry 52
Hyun 42
Free 38
Shinee 38
Sharp 35
ToSsGirL 28
Shine 26
PianO 25
Killer 24
Aegong 23
JYJ 21
Terrorterran 21
Bale 19
Sexy 15
scan(afreeca) 14
Trap 14
Rock 12
Sacsri 12
HiyA 12
Hm[arnc] 10
Dota 2
Gorgc5693
Dendi1231
420jenkins228
Counter-Strike
fl0m3787
x6flipin640
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King76
ChuDatz31
Other Games
singsing2146
Liquid`RaSZi1222
hiko655
B2W.Neo647
dupreeh511
ceh9345
RotterdaM319
crisheroes305
Khaldor291
Livibee196
TKL 175
QueenE106
Trikslyr97
Dewaltoss62
ZerO(Twitch)16
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV253
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream32
[ Show 14 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Berry_CruncH293
• Hinosc 16
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• C_a_k_e 3212
• WagamamaTV427
League of Legends
• Nemesis2621
Other Games
• Shiphtur753
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
17h 59m
INu's Battles
18h 59m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
20h 59m
OSC
1d 6h
Replay Cast
1d 6h
OSC
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
3 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
[ Show More ]
BSL Open Qualifier
4 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.