• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 20:19
CEST 02:19
KST 09:19
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror4[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)77Weekly Cups (Sept 21-27): herO and ByuN double2Weekly Cups (Sep 13-20): herO scores triple3
StarCraft 2
General
How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4) SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup
Tourneys
Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier Sparkling Tuna Cup - Weekly Open Tournament 2026 GSTL Grand Finals Sea Duckling Open (Global, Bronze-Diamond)
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Sagi.gg Launcher Released BW General Discussion SC4ALL II Brood War Complete Invited Player Lineup 20-year-old Valorant player starting StarCraft Bot on ladder
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
General RTS Discussion Thread Nintendo Switch Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread US Politics Mega-thread Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Dating: How's your luck?
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Regacy Esports:Our Goa…
regacyesports
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8199 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 252

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 250 251 252 253 254 385 Next
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 03 2015 18:17 GMT
#5021
On May 04 2015 03:12 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 03:10 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
LS might be town tbh.

So much martyring.


so much? lol >< sure


He's been doing it for a while. He tried to take my spot in the fight too iirc.
Retired.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 03 2015 18:18 GMT
#5022
rsoul look at your last 5 posts and realise why people think you're being a bitch this game
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 03 2015 18:18 GMT
#5023
On May 04 2015 03:17 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 03:12 rsoultin wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:10 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
LS might be town tbh.

So much martyring.


so much? lol >< sure


He's been doing it for a while. He tried to take my spot in the fight too iirc.


to get checked by the guy he thinks is scum xP

very martyr-like
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 03 2015 18:19 GMT
#5024
On May 04 2015 03:18 Holyflare wrote:
rsoul look at your last 5 posts and realise why people think you're being a bitch this game


i've never contested that
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 03 2015 18:19 GMT
#5025
then go away until you're less bitch like, it's not very nice at all to play around?
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 03 2015 18:19 GMT
#5026
On May 04 2015 03:18 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 03:17 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:12 rsoultin wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:10 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
LS might be town tbh.

So much martyring.


so much? lol >< sure


He's been doing it for a while. He tried to take my spot in the fight too iirc.


to get checked by the guy he thinks is scum xP

very martyr-like

He meant to say stutters. Not sep.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 03 2015 18:20 GMT
#5027
On May 04 2015 03:16 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 03:14 Holyflare wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:13 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:10 Holyflare wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:09 LightningStrike wrote:
You know what guys just lynch me if you think I lieing I would rather get lynched than Vivax if it means you guys see the light.


because vivax has a good role? :D

Because I rather let myself die over Vivax because I can't be assed to play.


then help us solve the game rather than bitching about people scum reading you???

who do you think the scum left are? I don't really think anyone is reaching any consensus on anything tbh

I already told you maybe Sep idk why he would put the damage on you over other people.


he already explained his thought process though, to test out my claim while simultaneously thinking he'd hit someone scummy

although i can think of many ways scum would do this tbh
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 03 2015 18:21 GMT
#5028
On May 04 2015 03:16 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 03:14 Holyflare wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:13 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:10 Holyflare wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:09 LightningStrike wrote:
You know what guys just lynch me if you think I lieing I would rather get lynched than Vivax if it means you guys see the light.


because vivax has a good role? :D

Because I rather let myself die over Vivax because I can't be assed to play.


then help us solve the game rather than bitching about people scum reading you???

who do you think the scum left are? I don't really think anyone is reaching any consensus on anything tbh

I already told you maybe Sep idk why he would put the damage on you over other people.


ah good point

nvm

ls, what makes you think sep is town?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 03 2015 18:22 GMT
#5029
On May 04 2015 03:20 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 03:16 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:14 Holyflare wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:13 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:10 Holyflare wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:09 LightningStrike wrote:
You know what guys just lynch me if you think I lieing I would rather get lynched than Vivax if it means you guys see the light.


because vivax has a good role? :D

Because I rather let myself die over Vivax because I can't be assed to play.


then help us solve the game rather than bitching about people scum reading you???

who do you think the scum left are? I don't really think anyone is reaching any consensus on anything tbh

I already told you maybe Sep idk why he would put the damage on you over other people.


he already explained his thought process though, to test out my claim while simultaneously thinking he'd hit someone scummy

although i can think of many ways scum would do this tbh


oops meant to add - what did you think of his long paragraph explaining it? not sure if you mentioned it or not
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 03 2015 18:22 GMT
#5030
On May 04 2015 03:21 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 03:16 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:14 Holyflare wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:13 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:10 Holyflare wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:09 LightningStrike wrote:
You know what guys just lynch me if you think I lieing I would rather get lynched than Vivax if it means you guys see the light.


because vivax has a good role? :D

Because I rather let myself die over Vivax because I can't be assed to play.


then help us solve the game rather than bitching about people scum reading you???

who do you think the scum left are? I don't really think anyone is reaching any consensus on anything tbh

I already told you maybe Sep idk why he would put the damage on you over other people.


ah good point

nvm

ls, what makes you think sep is town?

I didn't say Sep is town?
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 03 2015 18:22 GMT
#5031
On May 04 2015 03:19 Holyflare wrote:
then go away until you're less bitch like, it's not very nice at all to play around?


xP cause he wasn't being a dick first or anything. i don't feel the need to treat people with kid gloves who are acting like shitheads...even ls
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 03 2015 18:23 GMT
#5032
On May 04 2015 03:22 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 03:21 rsoultin wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:16 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:14 Holyflare wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:13 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:10 Holyflare wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:09 LightningStrike wrote:
You know what guys just lynch me if you think I lieing I would rather get lynched than Vivax if it means you guys see the light.


because vivax has a good role? :D

Because I rather let myself die over Vivax because I can't be assed to play.


then help us solve the game rather than bitching about people scum reading you???

who do you think the scum left are? I don't really think anyone is reaching any consensus on anything tbh

I already told you maybe Sep idk why he would put the damage on you over other people.


ah good point

nvm

ls, what makes you think sep is town?

I didn't say Sep is town?


then why did you want to get checked by him, if you don't think he's town?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 03 2015 18:25 GMT
#5033
just because someone is being rude does not mean you should be rude back >_> i feel like i'm teaching school children here

you talk about the "boys club" the entire game but it's rather that you're just being rude and unenjoyable to play with, you know ls was rage quitting last game when getting scum read because it made him mad for getting scum read for silly reasons and it looks like the same thing is happening here so just try and treat people nicely for a change and maybe we can get some more things out of him?

you know... since you think he might be mafia and all it would be nice
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 03 2015 18:25 GMT
#5034
On May 04 2015 03:22 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 03:21 rsoultin wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:16 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:14 Holyflare wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:13 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:10 Holyflare wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:09 LightningStrike wrote:
You know what guys just lynch me if you think I lieing I would rather get lynched than Vivax if it means you guys see the light.


because vivax has a good role? :D

Because I rather let myself die over Vivax because I can't be assed to play.


then help us solve the game rather than bitching about people scum reading you???

who do you think the scum left are? I don't really think anyone is reaching any consensus on anything tbh

I already told you maybe Sep idk why he would put the damage on you over other people.


ah good point

nvm

ls, what makes you think sep is town?

I didn't say Sep is town?


stutters is the person that damaged me
sep is the one with a cop check

who did you want to fight and which one do you think is mafia? or do you think both are mafia
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 03 2015 18:28 GMT
#5035
On May 04 2015 03:22 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 03:20 Holyflare wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:16 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:14 Holyflare wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:13 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:10 Holyflare wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:09 LightningStrike wrote:
You know what guys just lynch me if you think I lieing I would rather get lynched than Vivax if it means you guys see the light.


because vivax has a good role? :D

Because I rather let myself die over Vivax because I can't be assed to play.


then help us solve the game rather than bitching about people scum reading you???

who do you think the scum left are? I don't really think anyone is reaching any consensus on anything tbh

I already told you maybe Sep idk why he would put the damage on you over other people.


he already explained his thought process though, to test out my claim while simultaneously thinking he'd hit someone scummy

although i can think of many ways scum would do this tbh


oops meant to add - what did you think of his long paragraph explaining it? not sure if you mentioned it or not

I trying to find it in the filter but can't find it :|
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 03 2015 18:28 GMT
#5036
On May 04 2015 03:28 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 03:22 Holyflare wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:20 Holyflare wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:16 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:14 Holyflare wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:13 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:10 Holyflare wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:09 LightningStrike wrote:
You know what guys just lynch me if you think I lieing I would rather get lynched than Vivax if it means you guys see the light.


because vivax has a good role? :D

Because I rather let myself die over Vivax because I can't be assed to play.


then help us solve the game rather than bitching about people scum reading you???

who do you think the scum left are? I don't really think anyone is reaching any consensus on anything tbh

I already told you maybe Sep idk why he would put the damage on you over other people.


he already explained his thought process though, to test out my claim while simultaneously thinking he'd hit someone scummy

although i can think of many ways scum would do this tbh


oops meant to add - what did you think of his long paragraph explaining it? not sure if you mentioned it or not

I trying to find it in the filter but can't find it :|

Ops wrong person I meant Stutters.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 03 2015 18:28 GMT
#5037
On May 04 2015 03:25 Holyflare wrote:
just because someone is being rude does not mean you should be rude back >_> i feel like i'm teaching school children here

you talk about the "boys club" the entire game but it's rather that you're just being rude and unenjoyable to play with, you know ls was rage quitting last game when getting scum read because it made him mad for getting scum read for silly reasons and it looks like the same thing is happening here so just try and treat people nicely for a change and maybe we can get some more things out of him?

you know... since you think he might be mafia and all it would be nice


you're right but i'm not going to admit that so pbbbbbffffttt xP
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 03 2015 18:29 GMT
#5038
+ Show Spoiler +
On May 02 2015 10:13 Stutters695 wrote:
I'll explain everything since you won't drop it.

If you guys still think I'm scum, I'll use my anti town part to knock my own hp down to 9 and you guys can make me fight twice to kill me off.

I have 3 parts to my role. One is classic anti-town and the other two are one shot abilities that I used both of last night.

First one is I put on a tiger suit and intimidate everyone for one night. This lets me choose a target and any actions that target me get redirected to a target of my choice.

Second is a one time use 8 HP punch.

I had two reasons for targeting you with the punch.

I punched for 2 reasons. I was under the impression you had 12+ hp and hadn't been hit based off of flips / you claiming pgo. Punching you allowed me to redirect the hit onto Sep and I thought you actually had enough firepwer to kill.

More importantly, the longer the game goes on the more sketchy a PGO looks. This allowed me to at least tell if you were being truthful about PGO which will help later in the game if you don't die.

Redirecting onto Sep was for two reasons also.

I needed to be able to tell that my actions resulted in the kill. If I targeted Vivax, there was a decent posibility of him getting killed anyway and I wouldn't be able to tell.

Additionally, I felt he has a pretty good chance of flipping scum and with how little posting he has I didn't know how much better we'd be able to read him.

So I punch you for 8, you PGO me which is redirected to Sep for 9.

Now I'm wondering why you don't have any opinions on who hit you earlier if they should have taken damage from your pgo.

LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 03 2015 18:29 GMT
#5039
On May 04 2015 03:25 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 03:22 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:21 rsoultin wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:16 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:14 Holyflare wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:13 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:10 Holyflare wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:09 LightningStrike wrote:
You know what guys just lynch me if you think I lieing I would rather get lynched than Vivax if it means you guys see the light.


because vivax has a good role? :D

Because I rather let myself die over Vivax because I can't be assed to play.


then help us solve the game rather than bitching about people scum reading you???

who do you think the scum left are? I don't really think anyone is reaching any consensus on anything tbh

I already told you maybe Sep idk why he would put the damage on you over other people.


ah good point

nvm

ls, what makes you think sep is town?

I didn't say Sep is town?


stutters is the person that damaged me
sep is the one with a cop check

who did you want to fight and which one do you think is mafia? or do you think both are mafia

Stutters for some reason I confused Sep with stutters. I had various reasons in my filter on why I thought Stutters is scum.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 03 2015 18:30 GMT
#5040
On May 04 2015 03:29 LightningStrike wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 04 2015 03:25 Holyflare wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:22 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:21 rsoultin wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:16 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:14 Holyflare wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:13 LightningStrike wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:10 Holyflare wrote:
On May 04 2015 03:09 LightningStrike wrote:
You know what guys just lynch me if you think I lieing I would rather get lynched than Vivax if it means you guys see the light.


because vivax has a good role? :D

Because I rather let myself die over Vivax because I can't be assed to play.


then help us solve the game rather than bitching about people scum reading you???

who do you think the scum left are? I don't really think anyone is reaching any consensus on anything tbh

I already told you maybe Sep idk why he would put the damage on you over other people.


ah good point

nvm

ls, what makes you think sep is town?

I didn't say Sep is town?


stutters is the person that damaged me
sep is the one with a cop check

who did you want to fight and which one do you think is mafia? or do you think both are mafia

Stutters for some reason I confused Sep with stutters. I had various reasons in my filter on why I thought Stutters is scum.


remind me what they are?
Prev 1 250 251 252 253 254 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 9h 41m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
NeuroSwarm 214
SpeCial 130
ViBE100
Nathanias 77
ProTech35
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 12035
Rain 1457
GuemChi 945
Artosis 682
Bale 13
Dota 2
monkeys_forever335
Counter-Strike
minikerr3
Super Smash Bros
hungrybox797
Mew2King103
Other Games
summit1g6362
shahzam666
WinterStarcraft464
JimRising 406
C9.Mang0325
Trikslyr58
Organizations
Other Games
gamesdonequick730
Dota 2
PGL Dota 2 - Main Stream41
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Hupsaiya 91
• davetesta17
• Letter145
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Other Games
• Shiphtur295
Upcoming Events
The PondCast
9h 41m
INu's Battles
10h 41m
Percival vs SHIN
Zoun vs herO
OSC
12h 41m
OSC
21h 56m
Replay Cast
22h 41m
OSC
1d 22h
Big Brain Bouts
2 days
Rex vs INexorable
GgMaChine vs HeRoMaRinE
Reynor vs herO
AI Arena Tournament
2 days
BSL: Ladder Tournament
2 days
Sparkling Tuna Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
Patches Events
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
BSL Open Qualifier
3 days
WardiTV Weekly
5 days
PiGosaur Cup
5 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

CSL 2026 AUTUMN (S22)
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
Acropolis #5 - GSB
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer Qual

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
HCC Season 3
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.