• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 10:15
CEST 16:15
KST 23:15
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War505.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
$3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War Mineral Boosting (2 workers/patch) Repalyzer - replay analysis app for StarCraft: Rem BGH Auto Balance -> http://bghmmr.eu/ TL Sidebar missing streams
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25! Official 'what is Dota anymore' discussion
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 Football (Soccer) Thread MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 8006 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 240

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 238 239 240 241 242 385 Next
Onegu
Profile Blog Joined May 2010
United States9699 Posts
May 02 2015 18:56 GMT
#4781
Day 3 Vote Count

Vivax (12): indignant, LightningStrike, Holyflare, Sepulchre, The Shining, sicklucker, Xatalos, Stutters695, Damdred, Chezinu, ObiWanShinobi, rsoultin,


Not voting (4):, Vivax, Inspector Javert, Breshke, yamato77,
Given the current vote count, Vivax is most likely to be knocked out.
The voting thread is located here.
Countdown:
Try TL Mafia!!!
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 02 2015 19:08 GMT
#4782
On May 03 2015 03:51 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
Actually neither has Yamato.


This is especially concerning

Yeah, somewhat.
The Shining
Profile Joined December 2014
United States2406 Posts
May 02 2015 19:20 GMT
#4783
Tinfoillllllll.

It's probably highly unlikely. You probably also didn't expect FF to get caught at night. Bah whatever forget it. I just can't shake the feeling that one of my town list is wrong and that the D1 lynch needs to be revisited.

It was the only contested lynch so far. FF was a unanimous scum flip, Vivax is looking the same. Yamato's activity since is very disheartening if he's town. Like dude successfully avoided a lynch and then fell back into the shadows.
Always and Never are two words you should always remember never to say.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 02 2015 19:25 GMT
#4784
On May 03 2015 04:20 The Shining wrote:
Tinfoillllllll.

It's probably highly unlikely. You probably also didn't expect FF to get caught at night. Bah whatever forget it. I just can't shake the feeling that one of my town list is wrong and that the D1 lynch needs to be revisited.

It was the only contested lynch so far. FF was a unanimous scum flip, Vivax is looking the same. Yamato's activity since is very disheartening if he's town. Like dude successfully avoided a lynch and then fell back into the shadows.


i don't think it's that unreasonable at all tbh
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 02 2015 19:43 GMT
#4785
lol i know i've brought it up before that taking yamato as confirmed or even most likely town for that lynch is foolish

ff being off-wagon makes it strange
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 02 2015 19:44 GMT
#4786
hey why not put him in with sepu? xD
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 02 2015 20:16 GMT
#4787
Chezinu actually claimed 3P or is he just trolling?

If anyone has any idea I mean....
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 02 2015 20:16 GMT
#4788
On May 03 2015 02:16 Chezinu wrote:
Show nested quote +
On April 27 2015 13:59 Chezinu wrote:
HEY GUYS!!! DONT DOOO IT!!!!

I R CHECKED SICKLUCKER. HE IS R IN THE GOOD GYM!!! Well, there could be an evil mafia boxer in the gym... but let's say that R Not Case.

How's I knows? Cause I am THE GYM!!!!


THATS RIGHT!!!! I R THE GYM. As The GYM I have access to all sorts of equipment. If you would like to purchase my are equipment, you gotz to make deals with me. Don't have Cheznos? Don't worry I R can donate thems.

Have you ever tried to punch the gym? Well, you will hurt your self before crumbling me down unless you special.Can the Gym punch back? Well, HE canz with the gym members. THat is why the Brown Boxing Glove GYM is recruiting members to fight in and for me.

Sicklurker is a part of THE GYM. Hows I knows? The GYM has state of the art security cameras that sees many many thingz. like sicklurkers... Yeah. I R Chez. You Can't Punch this without.... I don't even know.


GOGO DRAMAS!!!!


My first roleclaim was the truest roleclaim.

I proved that I cannot punch.

I have yet to successfully deliver a package or recruit someone. I JUST WANT TO DO IT EVEN IF IT MEANS MY DEATH. SO I WILL VISIT HF TONIGHT!!!! MAFIA DONT STOP ME!!! TOWN DONT STOP ME!!! OTHER 3P DONT STOP ME!!!!

It will be the death of me, but the package is worth it. The package is truly worth it!!!!

"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 02 2015 20:17 GMT
#4789
Hm...
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 02 2015 20:18 GMT
#4790
Yeah yamato has really just disappeared almost completely.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 02 2015 20:20 GMT
#4791
On May 03 2015 05:16 Xatalos wrote:
Chezinu actually claimed 3P or is he just trolling?

If anyone has any idea I mean....


-shrugs-

he's claimed so many things lol >< but the 3p thing fits my impression of him if that helps?
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 02 2015 20:21 GMT
#4792
As funny as it is, I think the card thingy makes Damdred, rsoultin and OWS (very slightly) more townie. Or at least they likely didn't deliver the damage that killed marv.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 02 2015 20:23 GMT
#4793
On May 03 2015 05:20 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2015 05:16 Xatalos wrote:
Chezinu actually claimed 3P or is he just trolling?

If anyone has any idea I mean....


-shrugs-

he's claimed so many things lol >< but the 3p thing fits my impression of him if that helps?


To be honest I have no idea how to read him. He could probably just as well play like that as town or scum. Once I think I was in a scumteam with him and he just claimed random things all game. I also watched some video Mafia game once and he had a mask on to make him impossible to read (ROFL!).
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 02 2015 20:24 GMT
#4794
On May 03 2015 05:23 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2015 05:20 rsoultin wrote:
On May 03 2015 05:16 Xatalos wrote:
Chezinu actually claimed 3P or is he just trolling?

If anyone has any idea I mean....


-shrugs-

he's claimed so many things lol >< but the 3p thing fits my impression of him if that helps?


To be honest I have no idea how to read him. He could probably just as well play like that as town or scum. Once I think I was in a scumteam with him and he just claimed random things all game. I also watched some video Mafia game once and he had a mask on to make him impossible to read (ROFL!).

Was that the game those assholes lynched him day1?
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 02 2015 20:25 GMT
#4795
yeah i wouldn't go with my read on him cause i can't really read him either lol >< he just seems to be so in left field doing his own thing that 3p fits...but this is absolutely my first time playing with him and i understand that he's similar in pretty much every game so...yeah
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 02 2015 20:25 GMT
#4796
Just got home and saw stuff from Chez (although it appears I didn't get the card but I will try it anyways)
##Show Card
I wonder how we would have 2 town roleblockers it seems op unless there is a 3rd party roleblocker.
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 02 2015 20:32 GMT
#4797
On May 03 2015 05:25 LightningStrike wrote:
Just got home and saw stuff from Chez (although it appears I didn't get the card but I will try it anyways)
##Show Card
I wonder how we would have 2 town roleblockers it seems op unless there is a 3rd party roleblocker.


you question this but not there being 4 or 5 cops ^^
LightningStrike
Profile Joined February 2011
United States14277 Posts
May 02 2015 20:34 GMT
#4798
On May 03 2015 05:32 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2015 05:25 LightningStrike wrote:
Just got home and saw stuff from Chez (although it appears I didn't get the card but I will try it anyways)
##Show Card
I wonder how we would have 2 town roleblockers it seems op unless there is a 3rd party roleblocker.


you question this but not there being 4 or 5 cops ^^

I saw you guess talking about Idk what to think because remember this is a closed setup so who actually knows shit lol. Ya that is a little to many cops too but 1 is a rolecop(FF) so maybe some 3rd party cops O_o
May the next light shine/Former #1 Alliance LoL fan/ Current Teamliquid LoL Fan
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 02 2015 20:35 GMT
#4799
anywayyyyyyy this chez business makes me want to keep him alive just so i get a package :D
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 02 2015 20:41 GMT
#4800
On May 03 2015 05:24 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2015 05:23 Xatalos wrote:
On May 03 2015 05:20 rsoultin wrote:
On May 03 2015 05:16 Xatalos wrote:
Chezinu actually claimed 3P or is he just trolling?

If anyone has any idea I mean....


-shrugs-

he's claimed so many things lol >< but the 3p thing fits my impression of him if that helps?


To be honest I have no idea how to read him. He could probably just as well play like that as town or scum. Once I think I was in a scumteam with him and he just claimed random things all game. I also watched some video Mafia game once and he had a mask on to make him impossible to read (ROFL!).

Was that the game those assholes lynched him day1?


I think he was policy lynched yeah. Not sure if it was D1.
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
Prev 1 238 239 240 241 242 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Online Event
21:00
ONSYDE Invitational
TaKeTV 348
TKL 239
CranKy Ducklings142
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
Serral 1134
Lowko532
TKL 239
ProTech121
Rex 116
MindelVK 21
EmSc Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
Britney 59164
Free 1801
Horang2 319
firebathero 255
Zeus 206
Last 111
Hyun 79
910 73
ToSsGirL 69
Pusan 46
[ Show more ]
Trap 46
soO 31
Bishop 22
Rock 21
Aegong 20
scan(afreeca) 18
Yoon 16
Noble 13
Sacsri 9
Icarus 7
Dota 2
Gorgc7539
Dendi850
XaKoH 434
420jenkins70
canceldota41
Counter-Strike
fl0m2616
byalli654
Other Games
singsing2305
Mlord547
Beastyqt354
KnowMe132
Liquid`VortiX102
DeMusliM95
QueenE68
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV225
StarCraft 2
EmSc Tv 10
EmSc2Tv 10
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 9
[ Show 15 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP23
• StrangeGG 19
• Dystopia_ 2
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• FT.aCt)Sony1
• Michael_bg 1
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
League of Legends
• Jankos2768
Counter-Strike
• C_a_k_e 1511
Upcoming Events
AI Arena Tournament
2h 45m
BSL: Ladder Tournament
4h 45m
Sparkling Tuna Cup
19h 45m
Patches Events
1d
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
BSL Open Qualifier
1d 4h
OSC
1d 8h
OSC
1d 21h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
3 days
[ Show More ]
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
Korean StarCraft League
6 days
Afreeca Starleague
6 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.