• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:05
CEST 11:05
KST 18:05
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
Rollback Netcode in Brood War ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7080 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 236

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 234 235 236 237 238 385 Next
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 02 2015 15:38 GMT
#4701
I think sep/chez or sep/obi is the way to go for the fight.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 02 2015 15:38 GMT
#4702
On May 03 2015 00:36 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2015 00:16 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 03 2015 00:16 Holyflare wrote:
On May 03 2015 00:15 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I don't want to fight Sepu. :<


thanks for the input there


I just spent all night talking about why I don't want Sepu fighting at all.


this isn't true btw you spent it saying sepu can't possibly have a cop check and do lots of dmg and high hp and we should lynch him, not sure how putting him into a fight to deal dmg to scummy people is bad in the slightest in that case and if he dies then hey, we might have another mafia?


Except that's exactly what I said?
Retired.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 02 2015 15:39 GMT
#4703
If mafia would really gain much from sep being in a fight like Obi seems to think then they probably wouldn't have cancelled the day2 fight that had Sepulchre in it, hm?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 02 2015 15:40 GMT
#4704
On May 03 2015 00:16 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2015 00:16 Holyflare wrote:
On May 03 2015 00:15 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I don't want to fight Sepu. :<


thanks for the input there


I just spent all night talking about why I don't want Sepu fighting at all.



On May 02 2015 15:04 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 15:00 rsoultin wrote:
pretty sure he claimed at one point that he does extra damage in fights, too lol >< he's just been way too anxious to get put into them...it could be because of this cop claim or whatever but if he wanted town to put him in fights he could have claimed it then and not now

the likelihood that he's high hp, high damage and can cop check who he fights is so infinitesimal it's ridiculous


This, basically.

It's just two polar opposites rolled into one.

On May 02 2015 15:07 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Sepu, I mean.

Vivax dies today.
Btw I forgot to vote and I'm totally doing that now.


no
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 02 2015 15:40 GMT
#4705
On May 03 2015 00:40 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2015 00:16 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 03 2015 00:16 Holyflare wrote:
On May 03 2015 00:15 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I don't want to fight Sepu. :<


thanks for the input there


I just spent all night talking about why I don't want Sepu fighting at all.



Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 15:04 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 02 2015 15:00 rsoultin wrote:
pretty sure he claimed at one point that he does extra damage in fights, too lol >< he's just been way too anxious to get put into them...it could be because of this cop claim or whatever but if he wanted town to put him in fights he could have claimed it then and not now

the likelihood that he's high hp, high damage and can cop check who he fights is so infinitesimal it's ridiculous


This, basically.

It's just two polar opposites rolled into one.

Show nested quote +
On May 02 2015 15:07 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Sepu, I mean.

Vivax dies today.
Btw I forgot to vote and I'm totally doing that now.


no


????
Retired.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 02 2015 15:40 GMT
#4706
On May 03 2015 00:39 indignant wrote:
If mafia would really gain much from sep being in a fight like Obi seems to think then they probably wouldn't have cancelled the day2 fight that had Sepulchre in it, hm?


exactly
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 02 2015 15:41 GMT
#4707
On May 03 2015 00:40 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2015 00:40 Holyflare wrote:
On May 03 2015 00:16 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 03 2015 00:16 Holyflare wrote:
On May 03 2015 00:15 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I don't want to fight Sepu. :<


thanks for the input there


I just spent all night talking about why I don't want Sepu fighting at all.



On May 02 2015 15:04 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 02 2015 15:00 rsoultin wrote:
pretty sure he claimed at one point that he does extra damage in fights, too lol >< he's just been way too anxious to get put into them...it could be because of this cop claim or whatever but if he wanted town to put him in fights he could have claimed it then and not now

the likelihood that he's high hp, high damage and can cop check who he fights is so infinitesimal it's ridiculous


This, basically.

It's just two polar opposites rolled into one.

On May 02 2015 15:07 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Sepu, I mean.

Vivax dies today.
Btw I forgot to vote and I'm totally doing that now.


no


????


you outline a million reasons why he's mafia and then say you think mafia wants to be in the fight but then ignore that he didn't get put into the fight d2
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 02 2015 15:41 GMT
#4708
W/e.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 02 2015 15:44 GMT
#4709
On May 03 2015 00:41 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2015 00:40 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 03 2015 00:40 Holyflare wrote:
On May 03 2015 00:16 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 03 2015 00:16 Holyflare wrote:
On May 03 2015 00:15 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I don't want to fight Sepu. :<


thanks for the input there


I just spent all night talking about why I don't want Sepu fighting at all.



On May 02 2015 15:04 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 02 2015 15:00 rsoultin wrote:
pretty sure he claimed at one point that he does extra damage in fights, too lol >< he's just been way too anxious to get put into them...it could be because of this cop claim or whatever but if he wanted town to put him in fights he could have claimed it then and not now

the likelihood that he's high hp, high damage and can cop check who he fights is so infinitesimal it's ridiculous


This, basically.

It's just two polar opposites rolled into one.

On May 02 2015 15:07 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Sepu, I mean.

Vivax dies today.
Btw I forgot to vote and I'm totally doing that now.


no


????


you outline a million reasons why he's mafia and then say you think mafia wants to be in the fight but then ignore that he didn't get put into the fight d2


I didn't ignore it because that's not my point.
If we don't think he's town, there's no reason to believe that he has both a cop check, high damage, and high HP, all of which are extremely unlikely for an unroleblockable role.

For all we know the fight cancellation was 3p.
Retired.
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 02 2015 15:46 GMT
#4710
Unless I seriously misread something again.
Retired.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 02 2015 15:48 GMT
#4711
On May 03 2015 00:44 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2015 00:41 Holyflare wrote:
On May 03 2015 00:40 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 03 2015 00:40 Holyflare wrote:
On May 03 2015 00:16 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 03 2015 00:16 Holyflare wrote:
On May 03 2015 00:15 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I don't want to fight Sepu. :<


thanks for the input there


I just spent all night talking about why I don't want Sepu fighting at all.



On May 02 2015 15:04 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
On May 02 2015 15:00 rsoultin wrote:
pretty sure he claimed at one point that he does extra damage in fights, too lol >< he's just been way too anxious to get put into them...it could be because of this cop claim or whatever but if he wanted town to put him in fights he could have claimed it then and not now

the likelihood that he's high hp, high damage and can cop check who he fights is so infinitesimal it's ridiculous


This, basically.

It's just two polar opposites rolled into one.

On May 02 2015 15:07 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Sepu, I mean.

Vivax dies today.
Btw I forgot to vote and I'm totally doing that now.


no


????


you outline a million reasons why he's mafia and then say you think mafia wants to be in the fight but then ignore that he didn't get put into the fight d2


I didn't ignore it because that's not my point.
If we don't think he's town, there's no reason to believe that he has both a cop check, high damage, and high HP, all of which are extremely unlikely for an unroleblockable role.

For all we know the fight cancellation was 3p.

lol

High HP? The amounts I heard in the discussion about it do not seem unbelievable. High damage? One bonus damage does not seem unbelievable. Cop check at the cost of being beaten by your opponent? Does not seem unbelievable.

I don't get where this OP OP screaming comes from.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 02 2015 15:55 GMT
#4712
Yeah. It's a good role, but seems like it would be very hard to execute with if not for our perfect start. If he claims he's rb'd and killed without a second thought and intentionally getting yourself into fights in a closed setup doesn't seem easy.
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 02 2015 15:57 GMT
#4713
Nvm, I'm an idiot.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 02 2015 16:10 GMT
#4714
I thought I explained how his role isn't that op, its actually pretty...situationally weak.

If he never gets into a fight his ability is never used, at most his hp is 17...when he gets into a main fight it drops to 12 at most. Which is kind of squishy at this moment seeing how much dmg is going out.

And 6 dmg instead of 5 isn't really that op.

Overall its not THAT unbelievable.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 02 2015 16:12 GMT
#4715
Bats answer please. Your action doesn't seem like it requires you to visit people at night like you imply to shining start of d2. Do you actually have to visit them?
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 02 2015 16:27 GMT
#4716
Okay, so provided he doesn't kill me we can get a check on me?
Retired.
Damdred
Profile Joined July 2014
15669 Posts
May 02 2015 16:32 GMT
#4717
honestly would rather get a check on chez possibly since hes claiming the only VT in the game
Stutters695
Profile Joined July 2012
2610 Posts
May 02 2015 16:48 GMT
#4718
Sep, does your check come back as town/not town or town/mafia/3p?
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 02 2015 16:51 GMT
#4719
On May 03 2015 01:32 Damdred wrote:
honestly would rather get a check on chez possibly since hes claiming the only VT in the game

Inclined to agree.
Chezinu
Profile Blog Joined February 2008
United States7468 Posts
May 02 2015 17:08 GMT
#4720
Holyflare,

If I die, you will not get your package tonight. I plan on visiting you even if it means my death.
lol, clueless in The Prism!
Prev 1 234 235 236 237 238 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 55m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft: Brood War
Rain 4072
Leta 2770
Soulkey 559
Soma 338
Rush 221
Barracks 183
BeSt 127
Killer 81
Shinee 33
Shine 32
[ Show more ]
Hm[arnc] 24
Sharp 19
sorry 9
Terrorterran 0
Dota 2
Gorgc1999
XcaliburYe174
League of Legends
JimRising 512
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King70
Other Games
gofns10483
WinterStarcraft732
Sick184
Pyrionflax145
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV209
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 6
[ Show 12 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• 3DClanTV 52
• Sammyuel 46
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• lizZardDota2253
League of Legends
• Jankos2748
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
55m
Patches Events
5h 55m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 55m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 55m
OSC
13h 55m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.