• Log InLog In
  • Register
Liquid`
Team Liquid Liquipedia
EDT 05:48
CEST 11:48
KST 18:48
  • Home
  • Forum
  • Calendar
  • Streams
  • Liquipedia
  • Features
  • Store
  • EPT
  • TL+
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Smash
  • Heroes
  • Counter-Strike
  • Overwatch
  • Liquibet
  • Fantasy StarCraft
  • TLPD
  • StarCraft 2
  • Brood War
  • Blogs
Forum Sidebar
Events/Features
News
Featured News
[ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror6[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: Within Reach5[ASL22] Ro8 Preview: In A Tizzy11[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Holy Diver5[ASL22] Ro16 Preview: Rough Waters10
Community News
Rollback Netcode in Brood War615.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 202621Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)0SC4ALL: II SC2 Complete Invited Player Lineup10StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026)78
StarCraft 2
General
5.0.17 Patch Notes - October 7, 2026 [Old] StarCraft 3 Reportedly in Development StarCraft II 5.0.17 PTR Patch Notes (Sept 30, 2026) How do you feel about the mass reverts in the 5.0.17 PTR? Weekly Cups Results (Sep 28-Oct 4)
Tourneys
RSL 2026 Offline Finals LCQ Sign-Ups $3,500 WardiTV Not-Summer Championship ScienceCraft (October 24-25) - Live Event Stellar Fest TWO the Moon (Dec 16-20) ISSL (IntoTheTV x SOOP SC2 League): Premier
Strategy
[H] ZvP Mid-Late Game: Stalkers Collossi HT
Custom Maps
[M] (2) Sweltering Sands [M] (2) Frigid Storage
External Content
Mutation # 546 Catch the Train The PondCast: SC2 News & Results Mutation # 545 And Drops and Rifts Mutation # 544 Double Trouble
Brood War
General
ChatGPT cheats at StarSkirmish SCAI tournament Rollback Netcode in Brood War TL Sidebar missing streams [ASL22] Ro4 Preview: Mirror Mirror Sagi.gg Launcher Released
Tourneys
[ASL22] Semifinal B [ASL22] Semifinal A [Megathread] Daily Proleagues [ASL22] Ro8 Day 4
Strategy
Simple Questions, Simple Answers Cliff Jump Revisited (1 in a 1000 strategy) Replay Review Process - What do you do?
Other Games
General Games
Nintendo Switch Thread General RTS Discussion Thread Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne Stormgate/Frost Giant Megathread Total Annihilation Zero
Dota 2
Dota 2 Champions League Season 3 Begins April 25!
League of Legends
[TL LoL EUW IHs] Teemo shall perish
Heroes of the Storm
Heroes of the Storm 2.0
Hearthstone
Deck construction bug
TL Mafia
TL Mafia Community Thread
Community
General
US Politics Mega-thread Things Aren’t Peaceful in Palestine Russo-Ukrainian War Thread Artificial Intelligence Thread Canadian Politics Mega-thread
Fan Clubs
Serral Fan Club
Media & Entertainment
[Manga] One Piece Movie Discussion! Diablo Animated Series on Netflix
Sports
Football (Soccer) Thread TeamLiquid Health and Fitness Initiative For 2023 MLB/Baseball 2023
World Cup 2022
Tech Support
Computer Build, Upgrade & Buying Resource Thread
TL Community
Recent Gifted Posts
Blogs
[ASL22] Ro4 Day1 Ticket Giv…
bITt.mAN
Escaping Into Video Games: G…
TrAiDoS
38 yo Retired SWE loo…
PurE)Rabbit-SF
Can Bots Beat Pros?? Starcr…
namkraft
[meme] I finally understa…
LUCKY_NOOB
Customize Sidebar...

Website Feedback

Closed Threads



Active: 7667 users

[T] Hajime no Ippo Maifa - Page 235

Forum Index > TL Mafia
Post a Reply
Prev 1 233 234 235 236 237 385 Next
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 02 2015 15:13 GMT
#4681
well whatever im probably going to overwrite his crap and either do sepu/bats or sepu/chez or sepu/obi
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 02 2015 15:15 GMT
#4682
I don't want to fight Sepu. :<
Retired.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 02 2015 15:15 GMT
#4683
On May 03 2015 00:15 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I don't want to fight Sepu. :<

Why? Scared of the 1 extra damage? OR scared of the check?
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 02 2015 15:16 GMT
#4684
On May 03 2015 00:15 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I don't want to fight Sepu. :<


thanks for the input there
ObiWanShinobi
Profile Joined April 2014
United States8089 Posts
May 02 2015 15:16 GMT
#4685
On May 03 2015 00:16 Holyflare wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2015 00:15 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I don't want to fight Sepu. :<


thanks for the input there


I just spent all night talking about why I don't want Sepu fighting at all.
Retired.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 02 2015 15:21 GMT
#4686
On May 03 2015 00:16 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2015 00:16 Holyflare wrote:
On May 03 2015 00:15 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I don't want to fight Sepu. :<


thanks for the input there


I just spent all night talking about why I don't want Sepu fighting at all.

Ok, but he WILL be fighting. So I guess life sucks.
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 02 2015 15:22 GMT
#4687
On May 03 2015 00:13 Holyflare wrote:
well whatever im probably going to overwrite his crap and either do sepu/bats or sepu/chez or sepu/obi


I think that would be stupid unless you're mafia/anti-town 3p but I don't really feel like arguing about it so do what you do. The only town-siding logical reason I can think of for putting vivax and/or sepu in the main fight would be because you want the extra two damage.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 02 2015 15:24 GMT
#4688
On May 03 2015 00:15 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2015 00:15 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I don't want to fight Sepu. :<

Why? Scared of the 1 extra damage? OR scared of the check?


"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 02 2015 15:25 GMT
#4689
On May 03 2015 00:22 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2015 00:13 Holyflare wrote:
well whatever im probably going to overwrite his crap and either do sepu/bats or sepu/chez or sepu/obi


I think that would be stupid unless you're mafia/anti-town 3p but I don't really feel like arguing about it so do what you do. The only town-siding logical reason I can think of for putting vivax and/or sepu in the main fight would be because you want the extra two damage.

No. See, Vivax probably won't die in your fight. So if Sep is town this whole thing is a complete waste. We can just make Sep fight someone else instead and if he is scum he still takes damage/if he is town he gets a check that is actually useful.
Xatalos
Profile Joined January 2011
Finland9675 Posts
May 02 2015 15:25 GMT
#4690
On May 03 2015 00:12 Holyflare wrote:
ahhh that might be why xata took so much dmg :O


You mean the apparent 3 damage from Javert?
"The opportunity to secure ourselves against defeat lies in our own hands, but the opportunity of defeating the enemy is provided by the enemy himself." - Sun Tzu
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 02 2015 15:26 GMT
#4691
sepu took a lot of damage, though lol >< so it's possible he'd die from the amateur fight, theoretically?

i think anything that has the potential of killing more scum in one day phase isn't terrible (especially with all the townies not giving a shit and giving scum free kp xP), because otherwise we're lynching someone we're trying to kill by fighting anyway so meh -_-
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 02 2015 15:26 GMT
#4692
On May 03 2015 00:25 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2015 00:12 Holyflare wrote:
ahhh that might be why xata took so much dmg :O


You mean the apparent 3 damage from Javert?


The amateur fight was canceled because marv was picked for the main fight. I have not been responsible for any damage caused to anyone this game (yet).
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 02 2015 15:26 GMT
#4693
On May 03 2015 00:25 Xatalos wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2015 00:12 Holyflare wrote:
ahhh that might be why xata took so much dmg :O


You mean the apparent 3 damage from Javert?

No, I guess the logic here is that he visited you carrying KP.
rsoultin
Profile Blog Joined November 2014
Netherlands15308 Posts
May 02 2015 15:27 GMT
#4694
On May 03 2015 00:25 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2015 00:22 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 03 2015 00:13 Holyflare wrote:
well whatever im probably going to overwrite his crap and either do sepu/bats or sepu/chez or sepu/obi


I think that would be stupid unless you're mafia/anti-town 3p but I don't really feel like arguing about it so do what you do. The only town-siding logical reason I can think of for putting vivax and/or sepu in the main fight would be because you want the extra two damage.

No. See, Vivax probably won't die in your fight. So if Sep is town this whole thing is a complete waste. We can just make Sep fight someone else instead and if he is scum he still takes damage/if he is town he gets a check that is actually useful.


this is true though...we can just lynch vivax which we're doing anyway
"rsoultin: Mafia Suicide Inducer...you have unlimited shots because you are so god-damn relentless." - marvellosity (2015)
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 02 2015 15:27 GMT
#4695
On May 03 2015 00:26 rsoultin wrote:
sepu took a lot of damage, though lol >< so it's possible he'd die from the amateur fight, theoretically?

i think anything that has the potential of killing more scum in one day phase isn't terrible (especially with all the townies not giving a shit and giving scum free kp xP), because otherwise we're lynching someone we're trying to kill by fighting anyway so meh -_-

So....? Sep will still take damage in the main fight. Even more than in the amateur fight.
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 02 2015 15:29 GMT
#4696
On May 03 2015 00:27 rsoultin wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2015 00:25 indignant wrote:
On May 03 2015 00:22 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 03 2015 00:13 Holyflare wrote:
well whatever im probably going to overwrite his crap and either do sepu/bats or sepu/chez or sepu/obi


I think that would be stupid unless you're mafia/anti-town 3p but I don't really feel like arguing about it so do what you do. The only town-siding logical reason I can think of for putting vivax and/or sepu in the main fight would be because you want the extra two damage.

No. See, Vivax probably won't die in your fight. So if Sep is town this whole thing is a complete waste. We can just make Sep fight someone else instead and if he is scum he still takes damage/if he is town he gets a check that is actually useful.


this is true though...we can just lynch vivax which we're doing anyway


No, this isn't true. I think vivax will probably die in the fight. Damdred punched him, sepu deals bonus damage, and I think I remember him taking 2 damage from a roleblock or something.
indignant
Profile Joined April 2015
1028 Posts
May 02 2015 15:30 GMT
#4697
On May 03 2015 00:29 Inspector Javert wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2015 00:27 rsoultin wrote:
On May 03 2015 00:25 indignant wrote:
On May 03 2015 00:22 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 03 2015 00:13 Holyflare wrote:
well whatever im probably going to overwrite his crap and either do sepu/bats or sepu/chez or sepu/obi


I think that would be stupid unless you're mafia/anti-town 3p but I don't really feel like arguing about it so do what you do. The only town-siding logical reason I can think of for putting vivax and/or sepu in the main fight would be because you want the extra two damage.

No. See, Vivax probably won't die in your fight. So if Sep is town this whole thing is a complete waste. We can just make Sep fight someone else instead and if he is scum he still takes damage/if he is town he gets a check that is actually useful.


this is true though...we can just lynch vivax which we're doing anyway


No, this isn't true. I think vivax will probably die in the fight. Damdred punched him, sepu deals bonus damage, and I think I remember him taking 2 damage from a roleblock or something.

Damdred punching him and the 2 damage are the same. Sepu deals 1 (!) bonus damage afaik. No way in hell Vivax dies.
Inspector Javert
Profile Joined April 2015
314 Posts
May 02 2015 15:33 GMT
#4698
On May 03 2015 00:30 indignant wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2015 00:29 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 03 2015 00:27 rsoultin wrote:
On May 03 2015 00:25 indignant wrote:
On May 03 2015 00:22 Inspector Javert wrote:
On May 03 2015 00:13 Holyflare wrote:
well whatever im probably going to overwrite his crap and either do sepu/bats or sepu/chez or sepu/obi


I think that would be stupid unless you're mafia/anti-town 3p but I don't really feel like arguing about it so do what you do. The only town-siding logical reason I can think of for putting vivax and/or sepu in the main fight would be because you want the extra two damage.

No. See, Vivax probably won't die in your fight. So if Sep is town this whole thing is a complete waste. We can just make Sep fight someone else instead and if he is scum he still takes damage/if he is town he gets a check that is actually useful.


this is true though...we can just lynch vivax which we're doing anyway


No, this isn't true. I think vivax will probably die in the fight. Damdred punched him, sepu deals bonus damage, and I think I remember him taking 2 damage from a roleblock or something.

Damdred punching him and the 2 damage are the same. Sepu deals 1 (!) bonus damage afaik. No way in hell Vivax dies.


Okay for some reason I had it in my mind that damdred hit him for a lot more than that and that sepu did way more bonus damage than that.
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 02 2015 15:35 GMT
#4699
*slow clap*
Holyflare
Profile Blog Joined November 2010
United Kingdom30775 Posts
May 02 2015 15:36 GMT
#4700
On May 03 2015 00:16 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
Show nested quote +
On May 03 2015 00:16 Holyflare wrote:
On May 03 2015 00:15 ObiWanShinobi wrote:
I don't want to fight Sepu. :<


thanks for the input there


I just spent all night talking about why I don't want Sepu fighting at all.


this isn't true btw you spent it saying sepu can't possibly have a cop check and do lots of dmg and high hp and we should lynch him, not sure how putting him into a fight to deal dmg to scummy people is bad in the slightest in that case and if he dies then hey, we might have another mafia?
Prev 1 233 234 235 236 237 385 Next
Please log in or register to reply.
Live Events Refresh
Next event in 12m
[ Submit Event ]
Live Streams
Refresh
StarCraft 2
OGKoka 76
StarCraft: Brood War
Calm 10354
Rain 3257
soO 430
BeSt 395
Stork 386
Soulkey 344
Soma 316
Rush 224
firebathero 216
Barracks 157
[ Show more ]
Sexy 82
Shinee 44
Killer 33
Shine 24
sorry 24
HiyA 22
Sharp 20
Sacsri 18
hero 16
yabsab 16
Hm[arnc] 15
Terrorterran 10
zelot 6
Noble 5
Dota 2
Gorgc5291
League of Legends
JimRising 447
Super Smash Bros
Mew2King130
Other Games
gofns34305
singsing1090
Pyrionflax197
Organizations
Other Games
BasetradeTV192
StarCraft: Brood War
lovetv 3
[ Show 13 non-featured ]
StarCraft 2
• Sammyuel 51
• 3DClanTV 46
• CranKy Ducklings SOOP4
• AfreecaTV YouTube
• intothetv
• Kozan
• IndyKCrew
• Migwel
StarCraft: Brood War
• BSLYoutube
• STPLYoutube
• ZZZeroYoutube
Dota 2
• WagamamaTV156
League of Legends
• Jankos2681
Upcoming Events
Sparkling Tuna Cup
12m
CranKy Ducklings5
Patches Events
5h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 12m
BSL Open Qualifier
9h 12m
OSC
13h 12m
OSC
1d 2h
WardiTV Weekly
2 days
PiGosaur Cup
2 days
The PondCast
4 days
Online Event
5 days
[ Show More ]
Korean StarCraft League
5 days
Afreeca Starleague
5 days
Rush vs Soulkey
CranKy Ducklings
6 days
BSL Open Qualifier
6 days
Liquipedia Results

Completed

Acropolis #5 - GSB
Blizzard Classic Cup 2026
Copium Cup

Ongoing

ASL Season 22
Super Anchor Qualifying S3
Acropolis #5
HCC Season 3
ESL Pro League Season 24
Stake Ranked Episode 4
1win Private Club #1
Logitech G Play Connect 2026
SL StarSeries Fall 2026
FISSURE Playground #3
BLAST Open Fall 2026
Esports World Cup 2026
BLAST Bounty Summer 2026

Upcoming

Acropolis #5 - GSC
BSL Season 23
SC4ALL II: Brood War
BSL 23: Non-Korean Championship
HSC XXX
Stellar Fest 2: Lunar Cup
SC4ALL II: StarCraft II
Kung Fu Cup 2026 Grand Finals
RSL Offline Finals
eXTREMESLAND 2026
PGL Major Singapore 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 6
BLAST Rivals Fall 2026
IEM Beijing 2026
Stake Ranked Episode 5
PGL Masters Bucharest 2026
1win Private Club #2
Thunderpick World Champ. '26
TLPD

1. ByuN
2. TY
3. Dark
4. Solar
5. Stats
6. Nerchio
7. sOs
8. soO
9. INnoVation
10. Elazer
1. Rain
2. Flash
3. EffOrt
4. Last
5. Bisu
6. Soulkey
7. Mini
8. Sharp
Sidebar Settings...

Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms Of Use | Contact Us

Original banner artwork: Jim Warren
The contents of this webpage are copyright © 2026 TLnet. All Rights Reserved.